Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186124 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

extentions - you should enable them so you can see what's going on, on your pc anyway, go to control panel, folder options, View tab, uncheck Hide extensions for known file types.
assuming you already have show hidden files and folders checked. you might like to unhide your "C" drive too while you're in there ...  Wink
  when you create a new .conf file you must specify the extension, otherwise windows will by default save as .txt
Ya I change it to a .conf file but for some reason I still cannot get my wallet to sync with my old wallet.dat and I don't want to lose all my FLYcoins could anyone at all please think of any way whatsoever that I could recover this wallet.dat? It isn't corrupted or anything so I don't get why when I put it into the roaming/appdata file it stops my FLY wallet from working???

yes it s corrupt,fly wallet is a bit strange,  do you have other copies?

i did a wallet copie each month, i had similar problem, each time i had a power cut or whatever the computer crash , most of the time my wallet was corrupt, only solution restore a copy, and the strange think, all my copies wont work, only a few
NoobKid220

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:44:32 PM

extentions - you should enable them so you can see what's going on, on your pc anyway, go to control panel, folder options, View tab, uncheck Hide extensions for known file types.
assuming you already have show hidden files and folders checked. you might like to unhide your "C" drive too while you're in there ...  Wink
  when you create a new .conf file you must specify the extension, otherwise windows will by default save as .txt
Ya I change it to a .conf file but for some reason I still cannot get my wallet to sync with my old wallet.dat and I don't want to lose all my FLYcoins could anyone at all please think of any way whatsoever that I could recover this wallet.dat? It isn't corrupted or anything so I don't get why when I put it into the roaming/appdata file it stops my FLY wallet from working???

i did a wallet copie each month, i had similar problem, each time i had a power cut or whatever the computer crash , most of the time my wallet was corrupt, only solution restore a copy, and the strange think, all my copies wont work, only a few
Actually the problem that I'm having now is it says to me when I load the wallet "Cannot initialize keypool" I don't know what that means but maybe someone who does has a solution that could help me with that lol Cheers
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:19:31 AM

Actually the problem that I'm having now is it says to me when I load the wallet "Cannot initialize keypool" I don't know what that means but maybe someone who does has a solution that could help me with that lol Cheers

Make sure your on latest wallet on OP.

Also did you follow my instructions EXACTLY by deleting everything in roaming but flycoin.conf, and wallet.dat AND using zapwallettxes=1 at the same time??

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Hectar

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:02:56 AM

Withdrawals are working fine now in yobit  Smiley
NoobKid220

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:05:23 PM

Also did you follow my instructions EXACTLY by deleting everything in roaming but flycoin.conf, and wallet.dat AND using zapwallettxes=1 at the same time??

Vegas
Awesome will try that right now I did try it once but I didn't leave the flycoin.conf in the roaming folder. Cheers
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:59:40 PM

Yes, just did a withdrawal!! Confirmed!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
NoobKid220

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:52:08 AM

I just wanna give a HUGE shoutout to VegasGuy and the whole FLYcoin team for helping me recover my coins with their help Smiley I finally got my wallet going again and all my coins were safe and sound!! Thanks a bunch!!! Cheers
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:24:00 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 07:06:13 PM by gregofdoom

I just wanna give a HUGE shoutout to VegasGuy and the whole FLYcoin team for helping me recover my coins with their help Smiley I finally got my wallet going again and all my coins were safe and sound!! Thanks a bunch!!! Cheers

Vegas and boys, you can always count on.
Do not leave anyone without the help solve the problem.

Smiley
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:45:04 PM

Thank you for your kind compliment. We pride ourselves in helping Everyone

freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 07:25:02 AM

Hi vegasguy,
I have a a windows qt volume 2.0.0.0 is this the latest wallet?  It seems to be stuck synching. I like the pump alert have a lot of fly on yobit and your question about paying $20/month is confusing when you tell us ONLY fly will be accepted payment!

thanks for your work and time,
Rick (freegold)

Vegas

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:04:23 PM

Hi, the latest Version of fly is 2.4.4.0. Please download it, and delete everything from your roaming/flycoin except wallet.dat. Use zapwallettxes=1 as seen a few posts back.

Fly coin will be the only coin accepted for yobit pump alert. When you purchase "Yobit pump alert", we will need to calculate how much $20 of fly is worth at that moment. Hopefully this helps explain.

Vegas

galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:10:25 PM

Vegas

I wonder what's happening with my withdraw, It still says transferring from cold storage...since the the 17th of last month.

freegold

Activity: 207

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 10:33:05 PM

Hi, the latest Version of fly is 2.4.4.0. Please download it, and delete everything from your roaming/flycoin except wallet.dat. Use zapwallettxes=1 as seen a few posts back.

Fly coin will be the only coin accepted for yobit pump alert. When you purchase "Yobit pump alert", we will need to calculate how much $20 of fly is worth at that moment. Hopefully this helps explain.

Vegas

Vegas guy have you thought about getting fly on POSWallet? They pay pos on all the coins and are about to start their own exchange! Then, all of us would be able to keep our fly there without all the hassles of the fly wallets!
thanks,
Rick

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:44:10 PM

Vegas guy have you thought about getting fly on POSWallet? They pay pos on all the coins and are about to start their own exchange! Then, all of us would be able to keep our fly there without all the hassles of the fly wallets!
thanks,
Rick

Sending all of your coins off to some anonymous group of people is not something I would recommend. 

There is nothing wrong with the FLY wallet, staking is hardly a hassle. Keep your coins in your own hands.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:47:33 AM

Vegas

I wonder what's happening with my withdraw, It still says transferring from cold storage...since the the 17th of last month.

My too , I have over 1300 fly stuck in cold storage. The withdrawals do work, but if you were one of the unfortunate ones that tried to withdraw , and it got stuck in cold storage, we will have to wait a bit longer. Im close with the admins on Yobit, so it wont be much longer.

On a more positive note, I was at my datacenter upgrading the servers all day for the Yobit pump alert release soon Wink

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:48:19 AM

thanks,
Rick

Sending all of your coins off to some anonymous group of people is not something I would recommend. 

There is nothing wrong with the FLY wallet, staking is hardly a hassle. Keep your coins in your own hands.

Agreed. Fly is VERY difficult to come by. Its that way by design to keep the value high.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:14:19 AM

As we get closer to the release of yobit pump alert, i want to make fly as rare as possible. I'm considering removing super blocks to keep the coin supply as low as possible. The super blocks were meant to attract people, but when the yobit software is released, I don't think we will need it. Thoughts?

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 09:04:26 AM

As we get closer to the release of yobit pump alert, i want to make fly as rare as possible. I'm considering removing super blocks to keep the coin supply as low as possible. The super blocks were meant to attract people, but when the yobit software is released, I don't think we will need it. Thoughts?

Simple math,

if you have 1000 member of yobit pumpsoftware, you track $20k USD worth fly per month. This is huge. So, I think, I wouldnt change something on fly now. Do you have an exact inflation rate from now?

Greetz
Steve 
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:46:36 PM

Simple math,

if you have 1000 member of yobit pumpsoftware, you track $20k USD worth fly per month. This is huge. So, I think, I wouldnt change something on fly now. Do you have an exact inflation rate from now?

Greetz
Steve 

Thats the issue, is the superblocks are random, so there really isnt a way to project inflation. I will say with the superblocks, it WILL make inflation worse when I dont see the need for them. The backbone of fly will be the software.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 02:16:36 PM

Simple math,

Greetz
Steve 

Thats the issue, is the superblocks are random, so there really isnt a way to project inflation. I will say with the superblocks, it WILL make inflation worse when I dont see the need for them. The backbone of fly will be the software.

Vegas

Hey vegas,

1. you calculate with 0,01% random to reach the superblock with factor 100x and so on...
2. you can create an average since our superblock fork! I wanna investigate it later...

I see you in slack later...

Greetz
Steve
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: