Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:18:33 PM

How far are you from offering that software to the public?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:26:26 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 03:56:30 PM by vegasguy

Well I was up at 5am speaking with the devs.... Wink

ok here is were we stand.....

The front end "software" is mostly finished.

I put together a server yesterday, and brought it home.

The backend is somewhat finished, and the server is being configured now, and then the backend will be loaded on it.

The part that is unknown is what hurdles we may encounter when its finally all put together.

I will say this.. Nico who is lead dev has worked every single say coding this. Ive never seen such dedication to a project. He is on top of it, and has not stopped. We havent really run into any challenges yet.

My main concern is that people will think the first release is the final release. Its NOT, not even close!!!!

The first release will be the basic functions that have been promised as seen in the screenshots and videos.

But, I want to make this , the best it can be, and have sooooo many ideas I want to add.

The problem is, if I add them now, then the release will be months away. So my plan is to release what was promised, and THEN continue to add features through updates, which I want to get automated.

The additional features that will be in the second release will be:

Velocity column:

"Velocity" is this: Its the time between the buy orders.

So , for example if a coin is being bought on yobit at a VERY rapid rate, then this would be a strong indicator of a pump. The buys has to last a minimum of say 15-20 seconds (this is still being studied), and then it will get a rating from 0 to 10 in the velocity column. 0 being dead, 10 being a bot is buying like mad.

Also, in the second release will be a feature that when All of the columns (Volume, price, velocity) all are indicating a pump , all 3 of those colums will flash to really grab your attention that there is a strong possibility a pump is starting.

So there are more ideas I have, but I wont give away the spoilers, youll need to read the book Wink

With regard to payment. Here is how it will work, and its being coded as we speak.

It will all be integrated into the software.

So the software will be launched in windows. There will be a UUID check to make sure the software has not been copied to another computer. Its 1 license per computer.

After that it does a check to see if the software has been paid for and activated, and has not expired.

If the software has been paid for and not expired, it launches.

If it has not, inside the software , it will take you to a registration/login screen.

Once your logged in, you can buy the software, by sending fly using the site, or extend your subscription.

So "the site" inside the software will be in the first release.

Im considering 2 subscription options:

6 months $120 of fly
12 months $200 of fly. (Normally $240)

I think there is enough demand were I dont need an option for 1 month for $20. This will boost the demand for fly, as many people will each need to buy more. Thoughts?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:13:43 PM

The backend is somewhat finished, and the server is being configured now, and then the backend will be loaded on it.

The part that is unknown is what hurdles we may encounter when its finally all put together.

I will say this.. Nico who is lead dev has worked every single say coding this. Ive never seen such dedication to a project. He is on top of it, and has not stopped. We havent really run into any challenges yet.

My main concern is that people will think the first release is the final release. Its NOT, not even close!!!!

The first release will be the basic functions that have been promised as seen in the screenshots and videos.

But, I want to make this , the best it can be, and have sooooo many ideas I want to add.

The problem is, if I add them now, then the release will be months away. So my plan is to release what was promised, and THEN continue to add features through updates, which I want to get automated.

Velocity column:

So , for example if a coin is being bought on yobit at a VERY rapid rate, then this would be a strong indicator of a pump. The buys has to last a minimum of say 15-20 seconds (this is still being studied), and then it will get a rating from 0 to 10 in the velocity column. 0 being dead, 10 being a bot is buying like mad.

Also, in the second release will be a feature that when All of the columns (Volume, price, velocity) all are indicating a pump , all 3 of those colums will flash to really grab your attention that there is a strong possibility a pump is starting.

So there are more ideas I have, but I wont give away the spoilers, youll need to read the book Wink

With regard to payment. Here is how it will work, and its being coded as we speak.

So the software will be launched in windows. There will be a UUID check to make sure the software has not been copied to another computer. Its 1 license per computer.

After that it does a check to see if the software has been paid for and activated, and has not expired.

If it has not, inside the software , it will take you to a registration/login screen.

Once your logged in, you can buy the software, by sending fly using the site, or extend your subscription.

6 months $120 of fly

I think there is enough demand were I dont need an option for 1 month for $20. This will boost the demand for fly, as many people will each need to buy more. Thoughts?

Vegas

Excellent. No objection here. I would probably add some form of sample option, for example 1 week free usage, to people get a grip on what the software can do. Once they get hooked up, they ll much easier buy subscription.

So, if I understood you correctly, this will be published next week.

bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:19:06 PM

I'm still cannot restore my old wallet file. I have tried everything. I was unable to figure out the, zapwallettxes=1. When I try to add it to the target box it will not allow me to save as it's invalid extension.  Please help!
Thanks,
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:55:58 PM

Velocity column:

6 months $120 of fly

Vegas

Excellent. No objection here. I would probably add some form of sample option, for example 1 week free usage, to people get a grip on what the software can do. Once they get hooked up, they ll much easier buy subscription.

So, if I understood you correctly, this will be published next week.
I like the idea of a trial period as well.  (1) week free - get to know the software - make a little money - then the subscription kicks in.  How does the software avoid being hacked or cracked like they do with MS Operating Systems or MS Office?  How does my subscription know it is time for me to re-up.  What system is in place?

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:12:17 PM

The software reads your hardware like microsoft software and creates a UUID based on all of your hardware, that locks it to the computer.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:04:18 AM

Currently only about 800 FLY on Yobit. If it all sold at 50,000 Sat, it would
only take 26 people using the software for 1 month to burn through it all
(or 2+ people for less than a year). But as that happens, more will sell their stakes
or bags.

Concerning inflation, right now the explorer shows we are running about 18%
inflation including 10% POS plus, SuperBlocks. I think people like SuperBlocks,
so I would keep them but, maybe, adjust the percentages a little.

(i.e. 2X from 40% to 25%, & 3x from 20% to 15%  and 5x from 12% to 10%)
You might also need to lower the POS rate from 10% to 8%.

My best guess is this would bring the average to around 15%+ and give the
best chance of maintaining prices so people could sell off stakes and get
rewarded for holding.

You could also consider limiting the software to 100 people maximum at any one time.

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:55:31 AM

You could also consider limiting the software to 100 people maximum at any one time.

This.. excellent idea

It may become self defeating if too many own it.
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:51:13 AM

I'm still cannot restore my old wallet file. I have tried everything. I was unable to figure out the, zapwallettxes=1. When I try to add it to the target box it will not allow me to save as it's invalid extension.  Please help!
Thanks,

I had the same problem, as it was the the auto installer. I downloaded, just the wallet, and then was able to to create short cut. Then added the zapwallet. The pathway for the creating the short cut from auto installer from the front OP, has bad pathway to the file. I found a couple of links in thread that were not the the auto installer. One was an old exe, and the other was the current version 2.4.4.0 I had the wallet from auto installer,
with blocks current, but no coins were showing. Tried several using the auto installer, created short cut. but could not find correct pathway for zapwallet added to properties. Then tried using the the other two wallets, I downloaded. One was an older version, the other was current. Created the short cut and added the zapwallet on the end. Took about a half hour for wallet to load, but had all of my coins showing again. So, I would try that,
as it worked for me. Auto installer is good for someone that has no coins yet. But pathway for adding zapwallet is a bad pathway. I tried for hours, changing it, copying the pathway from where file was. Nothing seemed to work. Then tried creating shortcut from the other two wallets, I had in my downloads. That worked, did not create shortcut on desktop, but did in down loads folder. You could try it that way and it should work. At least, it did for me.

Peace, Dennis

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:39:57 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 03:50:30 PM by vegasguy

This.. excellent idea

It may become self defeating if too many own it.

Ok then this shall be. 100 People max at a time. The way this will work is long time supporters of fly will be automatically included, and you know who you are, even Fallout. Even though hes our official "resident troll", he has been consistently present, and therefore holds some merit  Wink The rest of you will have to go through the site when its live, it will be posted here without warning.

Now back to the music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRRzPmbgsDM
Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:56:38 PM

Guys I should be able to compile everything we know about "Yobit pump Alert" on the OP by the end of the day.

Until then lets keep the music flowing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmEJZofz2s

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:41:35 AM

Fly is getting stronger and stronger everyday. .5 btc in volume in past 24 hours, and ALL buy orders!!!!

Vegas

midnight_miner

Activity: 652

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 04:45:48 AM

Fly is getting stronger and stronger everyday. .5 btc in volume in past 24 hours, and ALL buy orders!!!!

Vegas

I'm watching the movement of FLY.  It is starting to regain its value.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:34:57 PM

The fly love continues............

Vegas

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:47:51 PM

Nice, it s been long time since Fly s had this trend. Now it s the time for this software to launch.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:34:08 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 10:00:37 PM by vegasguy

Nice, it s been long time since Fly s had this trend. Now it s the time for this software to launch.

Just talked to the coding team, and looks like we are very close. Its looking like there could be a release before the end of this week. Its impossible to test every single bug, so to speed things up, I think it will be released as a beta. It WILL have some bugs, dont freak out. Just PM me what they are, and they will get fixed. My concern is that people will think that its final, and its far from it. When you buy it, you fund further development, and I want this to be THE crypto software to have.  I will continue development on it , and would like to see an update about every 6 weeks. This is what your subscription is about. I hope you are as excited as I am. There wont be any free trials, so I encourage everyone to post their opinion of it here on the fly thread. That will build trust for others to buy it.

Just sent the remainder of the balance of superfly to dev Nigho because we are very close to finishing. So the superfly wallet is now empty.

Date: 3/6/2017 13:48
To: Nigho for Yobit pump alert. FEkvGB6bUQAXxbj4qoKYf6kAACZHRnZJPt
Debit: -585.16 FLY
Net amount: -585.16 FLY
Transaction ID: aa8aba05075470f256d4cc41b873a862c0928af6139b796c9392744dfe0cb953

My prediction... Fly $1 on day of release. At this moment we are $0.67 USD a coin.

Vegas

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:15:02 AM

What about closed beta to a few people, maybe 5-6, for a week or two? Just to make sure everything is order. Also, you could use that time to set up proper marketing campaign and let people know it s about to be there in two weeks time.

This is what usually software devs do, to make sure not to lose clients due to small bugs.

Bitcoin-2018

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:00:09 AM

Exciting time for FLY.
midnight_miner

Activity: 652

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 01:23:00 AM

Exciting time for FLY.

@Bitcoin-2018 you are 10 months ahead of us!
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:23:39 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 09:59:19 PM by vegasguy

Exciting time for FLY.

@Bitcoin-2018 you are 10 months ahead of us!

Agreed. You ain't seen nothing yet Wink

Things are moving forward nicely:

So in the picture below , its calculating how much fly you need to send based on the price of yobit, and based on which subscription you choose.

This is the backend , syncing to Yobit

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: