Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186120 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:55:27 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 08:18:51 PM by vegasguy

Guys Im moving forward with the development of the Yobit pump alert. Fly is nearing 2 years old , and I think its about time we had some major changes. I did a swap and added masternodes to XDE2, and it did wonders. Im strongly considering doing the same thing with fly. Im Also considering boosting the POS to 25%. With only 240,000 coins  Im going to put up a poll to see what the users want. Masternodes will be 5,000 fly each.  Now, im also open to other ideas that will bring more value to fly. A rebrand? What is the status of Vegascoin? It appears dead, but Im not sure. What about a rebrand / Swap to Vegascoin?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:35:10 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 12:47:39 AM by dennislevy

Guys Im moving forward with the development of the Yobit pump alert. Fly is nearing 2 years old , and I think its about time we had some major changes. I did a swap and added masternodes to XDE2, and it did wonders. Im strongly considering doing the same thing with fly. Im Also considering boosting the POS to 25%. With only 240,000 coins  Im going to put up a poll to see what the users want. Masternodes will be 5,000 fly each.  Now, im also open to other ideas that will bring more value to fly. A rebrand? What is the status of Vegascoin? It appears dead, but Im not sure. What about a rebrand / Swap to Vegascoin?

Vegas

Not sure about masternodes? What would we get for a masternode? Yes, would like to see POS increased to 25% Swap would be okay,
though more info would be nice. VegasCoin, not sure it is dead? I think the ANN is, but think there is an exchange still buying and selling
VegasCoin. The exchange had shut down to upgrade and I think I recently saw a link to it. Have to check it out. I found it is still being traded
at Nova Exchange: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_VGC/
VegasCoin wallet still works and had some sales of coin today. You could do a swap and call Fly Vegas Coin. The only reason that Vegas Coin
is still alive, is because Nova Exchange is hosting a node on their server.

Peace, Dennis

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:11:37 PM

Guys im continuing to develop Yobit pump alert. Fly at this moment is VERY cheap.

http://www.yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

Vegas

Hey, Vegas

Wondering when you are going to have time to help me get my coins back?
Or, I can send you my wallet.dat and you can extract my coins and send them to
my new wallet.dat? Client will not open unless old wallet.dat is not in roaming app.
Keeps changing wallet.dat to wallet.bak.

Peace, Dennis

HI Dennis, I have fixed your wallet and sent it back to you with all your coins restored. Enjoy.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:10:39 PM

Repost. Guys Im going to leave the poll up for 30 days. After the Poll closes, then the decision will be made. As a fly holder, this affects you! Please vote!!

Guys Im moving forward with the development of the Yobit pump alert. Fly is nearing 2 years old , and I think its about time we had some major changes. I did a swap and added masternodes to XDE2, and it did wonders. Im strongly considering doing the same thing with fly. Im Also considering boosting the POS to 25%. With only 240,000 coins  Im going to put up a poll to see what the users want. Masternodes will be 5,000 fly each.  Now, im also open to other ideas that will bring more value to fly. A rebrand? What is the status of Vegascoin? It appears dead, but Im not sure. What about a rebrand / Swap to Vegascoin?

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:44:47 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 06:25:40 PM by vegasguy

Guys there is a very high chance that in Less than 30 days we will go through major changes, including a rebrand/name change from Fly AND a swap to become Vegascoin.

Please vote and have your voice heard!!!

Note: Im going to PM everyone in the last 20 pages of this thread, informing them of the possible upcoming changes , so they may vote.

Vegas

___TR___

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:57:02 PM

Vegas

Not sure about masternodes? What would we get for a masternode? Yes, would like to see POS increased to 25% Swap would be okay,
though more info would be nice. VegasCoin, not sure it is dead? I think the ANN is, but think there is an exchange still buying and selling
VegasCoin. The exchange had shut down to upgrade and I think I recently saw a link to it. Have to check it out. I found it is still being traded
VegasCoin wallet still works and had some sales of coin today. You could do a swap and call Fly Vegas Coin. The only reason that Vegas Coin

Peace, Dennis

I have helped keep Vegascoin alive by mining and running a full node for over two years. Vgc is still mined by a multipool https://prohashing.com/explorer/Vegascoin/ and there are one or two buyers still. Suppose to be a current swap to VEGAS going on. Not sure how that's going.

There are issues with the wallet that need attention. For newly mined coins, 5000 is the max you can send without fear of them getting stuck in the blockchain. Novaexchange kept VGC listed because they were the last place it was trading. I may have begged a little too.

I'm in favor of a swap to something not on the Ethereum network.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:43:08 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 09:53:48 PM by vegasguy

Vegas

Peace, Dennis

I have helped keep Vegascoin alive by mining and running a full node for over two years. Vgc is still mined by a multipool https://prohashing.com/explorer/Vegascoin/ and there are one or two buyers still. Suppose to be a current swap to VEGAS going on. Not sure how that's going.

There are issues with the wallet that need attention. For newly mined coins, 5000 is the max you can send without fear of them getting stuck in the blockchain. Novaexchange kept VGC listed because they were the last place it was trading. I may have begged a little too.

I'm in favor of a swap to something not on the Ethereum network.

Agreed, it wont be on the etherium network. I dont know if its worth putting out a new wallet to fix the 5000 send limitation on the current VGC wallet or not. Coinmarket cap does not show the total number of coins. Does anyone have a blockchain for VGC they can post , so i can inspect the wallet??

Vegas

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:03:06 PM

I am a little confused about the swap.

Vegascoin is 1sat https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_VGC/

You proposed to 1 to 1 swap? Am I missing something here?

Thanks
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:48:33 PM

I am a little confused about the swap.

Vegascoin is 1sat https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_VGC/

You proposed to 1 to 1 swap? Am I missing something here?

Thanks

Its an excellent question. ONLY fly will be a 1:1 swap. What this means is this. I will create a brand new Vegascoin. Current holders of fly will get 1 new Vegascoin to 1 fly.

Here is the explanation for what will happen with holders of old vegascoin (VGC).

Thats going to be difficult to determine, because it will merged with my main coin that is fly coin. FLY coin will be 1:1 . That is 1 fly coin for 1 new Thats going to be difficult to determine, because it will merged with my main coin that is fly coin. FLY coin will be 1:1 . That is 1 fly coin for 1 new vegascoin. So what I have to look at then is at the time the swap starts the current price of fly and the current price of VGC. Its trading one coin against another. Ok for example. The current price of Vegascoin is 1 sat on Nova Exchange. Current price of flycoin is:  17141 sats. So under these conditions you would have to submit 17141 VGC for one new Vegascoin.  The takeover/swap will be on June 25th at 7am PST. At that moment the prices will be posted and fixed. Hopefully this answers your questions. Also as time moves forward, I will need to make sure everything is working for the old VGC , including blockchain, explorer, and the wallet, so people are able to swap. Im glad to answer any questions. For those of you that want to buy fly, here is the link on yobit :  http://www.yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

I believe the only place to buy VGC is Nova Exchange. https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_VGC/

I will start a professional looking OP on Bitcointalk for the new Vegas Coin in the next few days with specific details, and a countdown to the takeover/swap., and post the link here.

In simplicity , with regard to the old VGC, it will be traded against fly, or you can submit 1 fly and get one new Vegascoin.

Vegas

dennislevy

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:53:55 PM

Agreed, it wont be on the etherium network. I dont know if its worth putting out a new wallet to fix the 5000 send limitation on the current VGC wallet or not. Coinmarket cap does not show the total number of coins. Does anyone have a blockchain for VGC they can post , so i can inspect the wallet??

Vegas

I have a working wallet for Vegas Coin. You still might be able to down load the wallet still?
Definitely, millions of Vegas Coins around. I have a million myself. Almost 2 million for sale at
Nova Exchange. Probably millions in wallets now forgotten that are still there.
Got my Fly wallet working with my coins in it. Though wallet is acting kinda goofy now.
It keeps hesitating and reacts very slow. Not sure what is causing it? Thinking maybe should
send all of my coins somewhere and reload a new wallet with coins. Had the new wallet working
just fine with a different address. I never sent my Fly coins anywhere, like the rest of you did.
To get rid of the old problem with getting coins to show up in new wallet versions.

Peace, Dennis

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:51:02 AM

Vegas

I have a working wallet for Vegas Coin. You still might be able to down load the wallet still?
Definitely, millions of Vegas Coins around. I have a million myself. Almost 2 million for sale at
Got my Fly wallet working with my coins in it. Though wallet is acting kinda goofy now.
It keeps hesitating and reacts very slow. Not sure what is causing it? Thinking maybe should
send all of my coins somewhere and reload a new wallet with coins. Had the new wallet working
just fine with a different address. I never sent my Fly coins anywhere, like the rest of you did.
To get rid of the old problem with getting coins to show up in new wallet versions.

Peace, Dennis
When the fly coin wallet gets too many transactions (stakes, sends, etc.),
it does start to get noticeably slow. That is a sign you need to send coins to
a new clean wallet. Wait too long (which I have done - twice) and it becomes a painful process.
___TR___

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:37:06 AM

I have over a milllion vgc stuck in the blockchain from transactions over the last two years.

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:44:21 PM

I see the VGC max is 100M. Not sure it reach the max yet but for example if the 100,000,000 / 17000 = 5,882 new VegasCoin. Where are the 5,882 coming from are you going add it to the fly existed supply when you create the new coin?

Thanks,
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:47:51 PM

I see the VGC max is 100M. Not sure it reach the max yet but for example if the 100,000,000 / 17000 = 5,882 new VegasCoin. Where are the 5,882 coming from are you going add it to the fly existed supply when you create the new coin?

Thanks,

First thank you BTC for being very active and asking all the correct questions. The 5882 New VGC (Now call VGC-V2), will be added to the new VGC-2 supply to accommodate current old VGC holders.

Vegas

NOTE TO ALL: PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL ABOVE

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:11:45 PM

Vegas

Peace, Dennis
When the fly coin wallet gets too many transactions (stakes, sends, etc.),
it does start to get noticeably slow. That is a sign you need to send coins to
a new clean wallet. Wait too long (which I have done - twice) and it becomes a painful process.

This is one more reason why why we are moving over to a brand new blockchain.

Vegas

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:29:48 PM

Thanks,

First thank you BTC for being very active and asking all the correct questions. The 5882 New VGC (Now call VGC-V2), will be added to the new VGC-2 supply to accommodate current old VGC holders.

Vegas

My vote has been cast for the swap/take over VegasCoin so so good luck with the change over to VegasCoin VGC-2
___TR___

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:31:04 PM

At 17000 to 1 I am not interested. Novaexchange did not appear interested either at that rate.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:47:56 PM

Thanks,

Vegas

My vote has been cast for the swap/take over VegasCoin so so good luck with the change over to VegasCoin VGC-2

Tim, its going to be awesome. Im going to also have new mobile staking wallets for android and IOS, and they will have Darksend (for "Sin City"), and InstantX Smiley

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:54:23 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 05:18:17 PM by vegasguy

At 17000 to 1 I am not interested. Novaexchange did not appear interested either at that rate.

TR, this will be a manual swap that I will perform that I have done 2 manual swaps twice already, and they have been flawless and transparent. Im at the end of a swap of xde2 , and everyone is very happy. Not 1 upset user.

Also important: This will KILL off the original Vegascoin (VGC). I hate to say it this way, but its the truth. if you dont swap them, you will lose your old VGC. Im sorry.

Vegas

___TR___

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:26:09 PM

TR, this will be a manual swap that I will perform that I have done 2 manual swaps twice already, and they have been flawless and transparent. Im at the end of a swap of xde2 , and everyone is very happy. Not 1 upset user.

Also important: This will KILL off the original Vegascoin (VGC). I hate to say it this way, but its the truth. if you dont swap them, you will lose your old VGC. Im sorry.

Vegas

I only mine vgc and sell most to the same person. I will not loose anything. This will not kill vgc as long as Nova has it listed and there are miners. Looks like there will be two chains to confuse everyone. Three if you count new vegas eth tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: