Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265796 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:27:36 PM

Buy... and HODLCool
it may require patience that long to make you rich, it's better to play a trade or investment that allows us to be more rich quick  Smiley

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:55:00 PM

Buy... and HODLCool

You mean buy and hold
that is could be working but need patience and being able to accept some risk too
jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 02:21:51 PM

Buy... and HODLCool

This is a long term investment because bitcoin price will not spike in a short span of time. I think you can get some quick profit in day trading because of high volatility of bitcoin.

Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:29:23 PM

My plan is to buy a used DeLorean and turn it into a time machine. I will then use it to travel back in time to when the price of bitcoin was around just 0.02/0.03. When I get to that point in time, I will sell everything I own, including the DeLorean and use all the money to buy bitcoin.

Or I will just continue to keep doing what I and others have been doing all along, buy and hodl.   Grin
ATguy

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:06:45 PM

I just thought of the best plan ever. I am just going to wait for a really long time until the price of Bitcoin goes through the roof.

well, you'll get rich in fiat with that but not with bitcoin...  Smiley  but it would be good if you have no other plan for your coins...

Even though if we are getting rich with bitcoins then I don't see any problem in it, as the main purpose is to get rich either by bitcoins or by converting it to fiat.

If someone plans to wait really long time until the price of BTC goes through the roof, then it is unlikely he will be able to convert to fiat anymore because it can happen only if Bitcoin replaces fiat. Seems not very likely though. Also know as: the right time to sell Bitcoin is when you dont need to anymore because Bitcoin become accepted everywhere.

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:51:21 PM

My plan is based on web traffic. I made a blog related to make money and bitcoin, I just write articles and do Good SEO of my blog, I will earn some bitcoin with it and will keep on holding them for longer periods...

Dude, can you share some of your SEO techniques to me? Thanks in advance! Cheesy

I think its a good method but it will take some time till you can make money with it and you also need to be good at the SEO, its not as easy he says of course.
I just invested a lot of money in bitcoins to gain profit by trading and holding them for the halving that is coming this year.
Yes true to have a good SEO on the web it was very difficult because I've never tried it, it really takes a lot. May sell or trade services could make us rich with bitcoin.
I don't think so. I am working on blog and doing SEO. Good seo is not that much hard if we follow SEO rules and go step by step. Selling or trading is also a good method of being rich you should try it of course.
Yes, but in my opinion to make seo blog it was very difficult because I've never tried it. Maybe I'll follow your suggestion to try the trade and I think it will be very interesting
You have not tried it. Then you can not say it difficult without trying it. I tried bloging and seo personaly and I found them
very intersting and entertaining. I strongly believe not that much hard for sure.
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:30:09 AM

On of the simplest method to get rich with bitcoins is that you keep on saving and saving the coins and sell them
when there price is very high. This is the only way to get rich with bitcoins.
The other methods are also available but they have risk associated with them.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:43:14 AM

I just thought of the best plan ever. I am just going to wait for a really long time until the price of Bitcoin goes through the roof.

well, you'll get rich in fiat with that but not with bitcoin...  Smiley  but it would be good if you have no other plan for your coins...
correct. Another plan would be better to utilize the amount of coins you have, rather than just waiting for the price to grow and hold bitcoin for a long time, it's better to use your coins are idle, such as investing, it is better
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:45:51 PM

correct. Another plan would be better to utilize the amount of coins you have, rather than just waiting for the price to grow and hold bitcoin for a long time, it's better to use your coins are idle, such as investing, it is better

True but my advice if you want to invest should be in a proper way because here is very prone to scammers. May continue to collect bitcoin will make us rich for a long time it's definitely going to collect a lot.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:50:34 PM

True but my advice if you want to invest should be in a proper way because here is very prone to scammers. May continue to collect bitcoin will make us rich for a long time it's definitely going to collect a lot.
yeah investment in bitcoin prone to scammers, and difficult to find a good investment.
and I would agree with the way collect bitcoin to trading, it all depends on your own skill and away from scammers.

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:05:06 PM

On of the simplest method to get rich with bitcoins is that you keep on saving and saving the coins and sell them
when there price is very high. This is the only way to get rich with bitcoins.
The other methods are also available but they have risk associated with them.
My plan is also simple and straight, I will keep earning as I do here in forum with small tasks. But with that I would also start making some investents in trusted site and seek some good profit. Saving will make myself rich.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:08:33 PM

You can only get rich with bitcoins if you are a miners. but it requires large investment and risk in order to be profitable. considering the cost of electricity and the efficiency of miners
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:18:14 PM

You can only get rich with bitcoins if you are a miners. but it requires large investment and risk in order to be profitable. considering the cost of electricity and the efficiency of miners
Not only miners anyone can become rich with bitcoins. My plan to get rich in btc or with btc is that I will work as hard as I can, at the same time the coins earned will be kept in a wallet for future price increase and sell them at that time, so I get more value of my hard work.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:12:14 PM

why go mining if you can have coins when you have money to just buy them from miners.. all you need is a good capital and buy coins from them..

faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:17:35 PM

my plan is saving a lot of bitcoin and half of them i'll try to gamble it.
because im always courious with people that win big prize in gambling. but i always keep in mind that big capital will win bigger prize  Roll Eyes
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:24:00 PM

I don't think so. Mining is not the only way to get rich with bitcoin. There are many methods to get rich with bitcoins. My plan is collect bitcoins from signature campaign and after that i do trading.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:42:05 PM

I try to do large scale bitcoin trade. That seems to be the best option without much complications.
Even a short term holding gives a minimal profit which will surely make me rich in some yars.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
michnelli6

Activity: 365

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:55:51 PM

Not only miners anyone can become rich with bitcoins. My plan to get rich in btc or with btc is that I will work as hard as I can, at the same time the coins earned will be kept in a wallet for future price increase and sell them at that time, so I get more value of my hard work.
Yes mate. Not only just miners can became rich. Every one can be rich. Bitcoin related webmasters, blogers, freelancers, faucet owners and traders also. my plan to be rich with bitcoin is to hold my bitcoin in wallet and wait for price increase. Because the halving coming and we are expecting bitcoin price will go up.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:03:00 PM

I try to do large scale bitcoin trade. That seems to be the best option without much complications.
Even a short term holding gives a minimal profit which will surely make me rich in some yars.

Yeah that's great dude,  hopefully nest wishes to you. Because it's really big risk to do trade with large scale funding idea.
I think you may have lbc account. I will make sure I wanna do trade. If you are do in middle east side.
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:41:34 PM

my plan is saving a lot of bitcoin and half of them i'll try to gamble it.
because im always courious with people that win big prize in gambling. but i always keep in mind that big capital will win bigger prize  Roll Eyes

Don't gamble the bitcoin in betting or game guys Really it is worst choice to go about that. Bitcoin has some other kind of investment in trading, loaning, mining find anything among that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: