Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:44:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265803 times)
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:56:33 PM

My plan is not to be rich with gambling. I see gambling as a bonus and that is pretty good. It is just fun to earn some money. But I will not be rich with Bitcoin.
I just have a daily job and that is good enough. Other wise your life will depending on Bitcoin and that is not good.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:13:58 PM

now I only saving with all BTC I get. maybe I will learn to play the trading to make a lot of income from bitcoin, because of sig camp alone may not be enough to make us rich
Saving is a good idea, i save my bitcoins too. beside signature campaign you can take on real job to make more money or work online etc..
looking for a job with a high salary is quite difficult. I prefer to focus on bitcoin, making my bitcoin grow with many ways.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:19:40 PM

I have to say I expected BTC to start jumping earlier and the price keeps going down. Are we going to see Etherum taking position one?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 05:23:09 PM

Not planning to get super rich with Bitcoin, but I'm thinking of making a webshop that accepts Bitcoin and other altcoins.
I don't know if it would be viable to accept Bitcoin exclusively though...

Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:42:26 PM

If it is possible to be rich with bitcoin then, it will be the best way for living, we will remain there with bitcoin to earn our living, then why is it the question that what will you do. we will remain there to earn more.
It will be the best way for us to buy what ever we want.

I think the OP means that what will be the plan for to buy or to live with that amount.
he not means with the business. but you are also not wrong as a number of people have their ideas of some other business like offline business. they think for a business when reach a certain amount/threshold.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:46:02 PM

Best plan is to get into the signature campaign and earn. If not possible to earn through signature campaigns,
try through faucets or do gambling which were alternative methods of earning.
These methods are good to earn some bucks every day, but these methods don't make us rich, we can't earn million dollar worth bitcoin with doing these jobs, claiming some satoshi from faucets is total waste of time, and gambling has 90% risk of loosing.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:21:20 PM

-Earn a thousand bitcoin someway
-Wait till the price is $10,000 per BTC or something at that range
-Exchange
-Profit!?!
Earning of a thousand bitcoin might take 20 years man.
I think planning to be rich with bitcoin is not easy, because there on the web enough bitcoin earning methods or sources, the best method is signature campaign which we can earn equal to 2 or 4 dollar a day. But, holding your small amount of bitcoins itself may make you rich after some years.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:23:13 PM

my plan is to earn bitcoin as much as i can in the first place. this earning will consist of signature campaign earning, and a couple of other micro jobs.

then my plan is investing theses earnings mostly in trading to earn more bitcoin.

and the final plan is to hold the bitcoin for the future when the price is high.
You are thinking very smart man, if you want to get rich with trading and holding bitcoin then this is the right time to give it a start. Bitcoin price is at relatively buying prices nowadays, you can buy bitcoins and store them, because bitcoin price will go higher rates very soon.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:56:21 AM

I have to say I expected BTC to start jumping earlier and the price keeps going down. Are we going to see Etherum taking position one?

WTF
etherum just other "shitcoin" , Im not sure etherum can longlife, we know some altcoin trying to be number 1 and now failing and dead, example : paycoin, crave, etc.

Im sure only bitcoin the 1st cryptocurrency in the world
Hocapoca

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:18:27 AM

now I only saving with all BTC I get. maybe I will learn to play the trading to make a lot of income from bitcoin, because of sig camp alone may not be enough to make us rich
of course signature campaign only will not make you rich in near future. but that can be done to increase revenue.
I think if you're still learning the trade is better to do it with a demo

Haha, I am so close to having my sig campaign vehicle to riches! But seriously, the amazing thing about Bitcoin is the amount of private projects that have sprouted where people have made money just from very little participation/investment. Maybe not every person in the sig campaign, for example becomes rich, but I bet you there will be some genius that come up with a better related project that will make him rich.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:25:45 AM

my plan is to earn bitcoin as much as i can in the first place. this earning will consist of signature campaign earning, and a couple of other micro jobs.

then my plan is investing theses earnings mostly in trading to earn more bitcoin.

and the final plan is to hold the bitcoin for the future when the price is high.
You are thinking very smart man, if you want to get rich with trading and holding bitcoin then this is the right time to give it a start. Bitcoin price is at relatively buying prices nowadays, you can buy bitcoins and store them, because bitcoin price will go higher rates very soon.

I am planning to work as hard as I can to earn as much bitcoins as I can
If I am able to buy, I will do that as well but in less numbers.

Bitcoin is more meant for a kind of back up as well as my retirement.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:39:34 AM

i dont have any plan to be honest but i want to collect as much bitcoins as possible now to have a lot of money in the future
need a solid plan to get rich. I think it's get a lot of bitcoin is a stage of becoming rich. so you need to make a list of planned mate. it compulsory

Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:47:27 AM

I am planning to work as hard as I can to earn as much bitcoins as I can
If I am able to buy, I will do that as well but in less numbers.

Bitcoin is more meant for a kind of back up as well as my retirement.
Right you are, how you say very precise. You can collect bitcoin for savings or for extra money, it's very good because the results of bitcoin is also very good. If I believe ama collected over time the results will be very much.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:27:17 AM

My plans are not to get rich with Bitcoin. I just have a daily job and that is very good enough.
I hope later that more people will get some money from Bitcoin. I see Bitcoin as a bonus and I like it.
Exactly, and I strongly agree with your opinion. No no right to expect to be rich in bitcoin because I think just as an additional course so that we can earn extra money. Results of bitcoin is not bad and I also liked it.
I agree too. some people maybe have possibility to be rich because of bitcoin, but not all people.

but with bitcoin, we can get extra money to buy something else. I like this one

yes i think you can totally relay on bitcoins to make you very rich.
Bitcoin is just one investment and you have to have more investments in
other parts of life to get rich quickly
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:20:47 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 08:55:59 PM by dhimasnk

I'll set up a business using bitcoin and will I manage well

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:48:37 AM

My plans are not to get rich with Bitcoin. I just have a daily job and that is very good enough.
I hope later that more people will get some money from Bitcoin. I see Bitcoin as a bonus and I like it.
Exactly, and I strongly agree with your opinion. No no right to expect to be rich in bitcoin because I think just as an additional course so that we can earn extra money. Results of bitcoin is not bad and I also liked it.
I agree too. some people maybe have possibility to be rich because of bitcoin, but not all people.

but with bitcoin, we can get extra money to buy something else. I like this one

yes i think you can totally relay on bitcoins to make you very rich.
Bitcoin is just one investment and you have to have more investments in
other parts of life to get rich quickly

Investing doesn't necessary mean working with bitcoins. You can invest any currency.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:43:00 AM

well, i am not exactly planning on getting rich with bitcoin but i wouldn't mind seeing bitcoin price go 10 times more than the current price and get rich with what i have now.

so i am just accumulating bitcoin for the future XD

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:45:59 AM

Saving is a good idea, i save my bitcoins too. beside signature campaign you can take on real job to make more money or work online etc..
yeah agree. you can add a job to accelerate get rich dude. maybe you could find a job other than Signature campaign. a lot of work in real job dude. You can also search for jobs online, jobs in online not only the signature campaign. you know?
many of them
FinalFantasy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:49:10 AM

Or bet 1 coin at 999x on Primedice.
Cointed

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

IHR vertrauenswürdigster Bitcoin Händler! 24/7

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 11:58:17 AM

Never try to get Rich Wink
Always try to live a honest and "good" Live with enought Fun.
(And that money what you need for)

Saving my 250 Bitcoins in Stock till July and try to selling at the Peak of 1200 USD,
which i Think is coming when halftime break cames Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: