Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:15:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265809 times)
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 03:42:02 PM

I think having no plan is the best plan there is because having a plan limits your vision and causes tunnel vision but with no plan you can always improvise and adapt to situations which makes you less vulnerable and more open minded.

Well, it is your own opinion. but I can't agree with you. I did work in both situation. I think a plan and a routine for work and to get something is much... without plan you can do anything but you can't follow the decipline which is very important for a professional person.
in short if you want to become rich then you must have a plan. and if you don't care about become rich or not then do whatever you want to do.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:04:31 PM

I think having no plan is the best plan there is because having a plan limits your vision and causes tunnel vision but with no plan you can always improvise and adapt to situations which makes you less vulnerable and more open minded.

Yeah keep on collecting as much as you can and rest everything will follow you, if you are lucky and price skyrockets in future then you can expect to become rich with it.

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:58:37 PM

To run a serious business interest, generate good customers and expand the cachet of Bitcoin  Grin

Get rich slowly; the best way

Well there is no fast way for getting rich in real life or in bitcoin unless you are going to win the jackpot in a gambling site that it going to cost millions of bucks. Your decision is going to take time before it is going to make you rich but still there is assurance that slowly but surely term for earning. And good thing also that you are going to expand it with bitcoin.
I think of 100k people who want to get rich just from gambling will only be 1-10 people become wealthy, because it's about luck, so try to try the only sure thing, no one is getting rich with a shortcut, you have to work hard to be rich, so start now work hard

blood moon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:46:46 PM

i want to start a shopping mall in my area and where i will like to accept bitcoin for shopping.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:55:55 PM

For me just keep it, just curious with how E currency can go heh.
I feel is a bit difficult to get rich with bitcoin, unless you have at least 100 btc, then ya it makes a difference if price go up. (And a lost of course if it go down.)

It is difficult for sure to get rich with bitcoin else everyone would do it. Bitcoin is kind of like be at the right spot and time to get rich.
If your here when prices go crazy then thats a good step to getting rich for sure.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:14:51 PM

Only 15 more days to my payout from Forex Paradise. Do you think it will last that long? It's been there like 2.5 years already. https://forexparadise.biz/

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:18:02 PM

i want to start a shopping mall in my area and where i will like to accept bitcoin for shopping.
I think to start shopping mall you need to have big budget and you have to be really rich. So if you are already rich buy a lot of bitcoin to be known as rich in bitcoin.  Wink

But even you start accepting bitcoin in your small shop, it is good that you will be supporting bitcoin economy. Operating shopping mall and accepting bitcoin will be good way to promote bitcoin to masses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:36:57 PM

I do not have a real plan to gain money and get rich with the bitcoin but I just want to see what the bitcoin is gonna bring me.
I think that the bitcoin has a great future and that holding is already profitable and can make you rich.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:47:28 PM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
Don't have any plan, if price will jump high, its great because bitcoin succed.
I would love to live in a world with common bitcoin payments around me in every country.
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:55:35 PM

I'm gonna get rich with the bitcoin by just doing some trading and long term holdings with the bitcoin to make some nice profits and than invest it in something to become rich.
LBC9664

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 08:10:02 PM

Sigh... Too many people with big dreams of btc price skyrocketing and then selling off their btc. how about go build up your career and make some real money instead of leaving it up to chance?
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1304

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 08:35:34 PM

Sigh... Too many people with big dreams of btc price skyrocketing and then selling off their btc. how about go build up your career and make some real money instead of leaving it up to chance?

Most people have forgotten the golden words - "Hard work pays off". Many people are making a living out of these trading and investments, and as long as they dont lose too much its ok for them.

I prefer to study, work hard to earn a living and get rich and not speculate on the market too much Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
LBC9664

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 08:39:04 PM

Most people have forgotten the golden words - "Hard work pays off". Many people are making a living out of these trading and investments, and as long as they dont lose too much its ok for them.

I prefer to study, work hard to earn a living and get rich and not speculate on the market too much Grin

Amen to that!
useless4

Activity: 389

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:55:56 PM

Yup its just a matter of time, its good to start slow but move in right direction to earn it, and once you gain more experience you will find different ways of earning it which can make you rich in future.

Some of the rich people starts at the starting line.

There's no such as shortcut to richness. By building experience, we can be a better person in this world. So in terms of bitcoin earnings, just continue to earn it regularly.
Most of the people who get rich quickly it also would fall down quickly too but the person who are working hard to get rich then they are the person who are very successful in their lives. Agreed that there is no shortcut in terms of getting rich.

Well there are many people who may get rich quickly but the problem with them is that they cannot digest their success and goes on the wrong track which makes them poor again.
it is just impossible to get rich with bitcoins by doing nothing, i think it is the best to do trading right now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:22:28 PM

My plan to get rich with bitcoins is collecting and earning bitcoins as soon as possible, so when i already have many bitcoins, i will learn about trader and i want become a pro trader to get rich with bitcoin.
I think learning to be a professional trader takes a long time and you need a lot of practice in the real market, you might try with a small capital in trade altcoin, I'm sure eventually you will get to know the market and you will be the expert of trader

fravia

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:27:32 PM

Yup its just a matter of time, its good to start slow but move in right direction to earn it, and once you gain more experience you will find different ways of earning it which can make you rich in future.

There's no such as shortcut to richness. By building experience, we can be a better person in this world. So in terms of bitcoin earnings, just continue to earn it regularly.
Most of the people who get rich quickly it also would fall down quickly too but the person who are working hard to get rich then they are the person who are very successful in their lives. Agreed that there is no shortcut in terms of getting rich.

Well there are many people who may get rich quickly but the problem with them is that they cannot digest their success and goes on the wrong track which makes them poor again.
thats true, it is possible to get rich with bitcoins easily especially if you are doing some trading

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:40:56 PM

it is just impossible to get rich with bitcoins by doing nothing, i think it is the best to do trading right now
I think a person's behavior in real life will provide an effect on earnings in bitcoin. regardless of the magnitude of the earnings in bitcoin, if you are not good at managing, and in real life you are just wasteful. even if you have 1000 BTC though you certainly will spend it and you'll never be rich?
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:42:03 PM

thats true, it is possible to get rich with bitcoins easily especially if you are doing some trading
well i dont think you can make money in trading easily, because in trading you need knowledge and experience, you need to learn for a long time, even the most professional sometimes can make the wrong moves and end up in losing money, it is true the most profitable way to earn is by trading but it is not an easy job

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:43:39 PM

I plan to keep accumulating, and sometimes trading. I also invest when I see a good opportunity, with real potential to bring good returns.
Trading wont give us good assurance in life there are times that we gonna lose money from trading and also in investment people are too greed in wealth where they gonna use there money for gambling and bad illegal activities there are no assurance that you gonna get your investments.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:47:20 PM

I plan to keep accumulating, and sometimes trading. I also invest when I see a good opportunity, with real potential to bring good returns.
Trading wont give us good assurance in life there are times that we gonna lose money from trading and also in investment people are too greed in wealth where they gonna use there money for gambling and bad illegal activities there are no assurance that you gonna get your investments.

Well experienced traders mostly look at things from a monthly or yearly point of view. If there will be a loss at a certain day, they will be able to catch it up in a good manner since their overall profits are more than enough to cover any (accidental) losses.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: