Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265784 times)
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:59:30 PM

It s not possible to get rich with BTC. Not anymore.
i am sure that everyone can get rich with bitcoin because there is many people get rich through trading of bitcoin ,they buy bitcoin in low price and then wait for until increase bitcoin price in higher amount when price go to up they sell it and get a good profit .
Invest your savings can always be of great benefit. The main task is to properly invest their money and not to lose. And not for that do not need to communicate with gambling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dexter12

Activity: 433

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:10:02 PM

I don't think so!
BTC is still a little Baby and Babys are growing up! It just needs time.
So imho BTC is just getting started.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:00:59 PM

Why not? If you can get rich working in fiat system, you can get rich working in bitcoin too. There are endless possibilities in bitcoin and endless opportunities to make money in bitcoin. I think it is still very possible to become rich thru bitcoin.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:11:59 PM

Why not? If you can get rich working in fiat system, you can get rich working in bitcoin too. There are endless possibilities in bitcoin and endless opportunities to make money in bitcoin. I think it is still very possible to become rich thru bitcoin.

Yeah you can make lot of money in bitcoin if you know how to handle it smartly, but the fact is if you want to get rich with it then you also need to have descent number of coins in your wallet.
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:22:06 PM

IOTA

Iota - Folding Toilet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTKjXBEBmNg

http://iotatoken.com/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/onion/omega2-5-iot-computer-with-wi-fi-powered-by-linux

http://forum.iotatoken.com/t/iota-giveaways-show-yourself-and-get-1g-1-000-000-000-iota-8-usd/539/56
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:03:37 AM

My plan is holding as much bitcoins as i can and then when the price is going up maybe after some few months, we can sell our coins for high prices
i think you have to wait at least 1 year to make good profit from sellig your bitcoins. price will not go up so much in a few months

We really can't tell. 1 year or less or more so you have to risk on something that you really don't know so for me why not try to put up your own small business and keeps rotating your bitcoin with profit of course

If you want to rotate your coins better option is to invest those coins in trading it will help you in multiplying your coins over a period of time and you can earn good profits in future if you have more coins.

This is also what am i actually try to do by now. Instead of just waiting i try to rotate some of my bitcoins and hopeful to gain a profit from it. trading really is something good because you can multiply your earnings in a given short period of time with cautions of course.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 08:06:27 AM

My plan is holding as much bitcoins as i can and then when the price is going up maybe after some few months, we can sell our coins for high prices
i think you have to wait at least 1 year to make good profit from sellig your bitcoins. price will not go up so much in a few months

We really can't tell. 1 year or less or more so you have to risk on something that you really don't know so for me why not try to put up your own small business and keeps rotating your bitcoin with profit of course

If you want to rotate your coins better option is to invest those coins in trading it will help you in multiplying your coins over a period of time and you can earn good profits in future if you have more coins.

This is also what am i actually try to do by now. Instead of just waiting i try to rotate some of my bitcoins and hopeful to gain a profit from it. trading really is something good because you can multiply your earnings in a given short period of time with cautions of course.
Honestly its not the major way to rotate your coins to multiply it trading still have a risk you can be still lose if you don't know how to manage it..
But if you are newbie you can learn how to manage it you will lose in the first time just start in small amount and don't what you have done before..
Knowledge is the best investment that you can use for your future..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:20:45 AM

My plan to get rich with bitcoin is earning bitcoin from now and when i have many bitcoins, i will start a business like open an online shop that accept bitcoin as the payment.
chixka000

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:29:58 AM

Honestly its not the major way to rotate your coins to multiply it trading still have a risk you can be still lose if you don't know how to manage it..
But if you are newbie you can learn how to manage it you will lose in the first time just start in small amount and don't what you have done before..

yes of course knowledge if you have enough knowledge in trading then you can surely benefit a lot from it. I saw big whales in trading earning too much that i have ever imagined.
CryptoVision

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:12:28 AM

My plan to get rich with bitcoin is earning bitcoin from now and when i have many bitcoins, i will start a business like open an online shop that accept bitcoin as the payment.

Everyone should be thinking the same or just like your idea... We should not just work for bitcoin, we should also think that one day we will be the one hiring people to work for us or receiving payments from purchases...  Smiley For now on, we should be thinking to just collect and collect til we have enough capital for us to start our own business...  Smiley

Of course, this encourages other people to use the cryptocurrency, bringing appreciation and stability for it.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:26:37 AM

yes of course knowledge if you have enough knowledge in trading then you can surely benefit a lot from it. I saw big whales in trading earning too much that i have ever imagined.

You will see higher profits in trading only if you have higher capital, you can take benefits even from small fluctuations and trading can really make you rich in bitcoins.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:09:45 PM

Gaah, my plan to make rich myself is gambling.
Im joking of course, it is rather not possible... you would have to be really lucky.
But to be serious, i will be rich thanks to my trading skills, and my investments ( if they will work out Cheesy )

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:30:43 PM

Im joking of course, it is rather not possible... you would have to be really lucky.
But to be serious, i will be rich thanks to my trading skills, and my investments ( if they will work out Cheesy )

Investments involves risk as you don't have any control on your funds, and you don't know how long the investment sites will survive but with trading you can definitely get rich in future.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:29:25 PM

Investments involves risk as you don't have any control on your funds, and you don't know how long the investment sites will survive but with trading you can definitely get rich in future.

That is certainly true, but that's not to be a barrier to getting a bitcoin more/folding duplicate bitcoin. so if indeed you want to invest for the purpose (folding duplicate bitcoin) then you have to do things very well to keep it from going bad. The way is to find a valid data, analysis, and research. After you conclude the good results then the place worth to investment
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:38:41 PM

That is certainly true, but that's not to be a barrier to getting a bitcoin more/folding duplicate bitcoin. so if indeed you want to invest for the purpose (folding duplicate bitcoin) then you have to do things very well to keep it from going bad. The way is to find a valid data, analysis, and research. After you conclude the good results then the place worth to investment

Investing money in bitcoin itself is an best investment for future and I don't see any better investment at a moment as you can sell your coins whenever you see higher price to secure profits.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:08:35 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 05:19:29 AM by jostorres

I don't think so!
BTC is still a little Baby and Babys are growing up! It just needs time.
So imho BTC is just getting started.
It is still possible to be rich with bitcoins but it's not as easy as it was before. (before also not with earning bitcoin but holding bitcoin and the amount of bitcoins). Mining solo isn't profitable anymore and there's hardly any legit cloud mining site.
Gambling is just too much of a risk. As for trading, well, less risks involved but not so much of an earning. Other options like lending is some what viable in my experience.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
chixka000

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:13:40 PM

You will see higher profits in trading only if you have higher capital, you can take benefits even from small fluctuations and trading can really make you rich in bitcoins.
That is the main reason sir that right now i am searching  informations reading articles on how to do the trading i want to increase  my knowledge  so that i can do it properly.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:16:43 PM

That is the main reason sir that right now i am searching  informations reading articles on how to do the trading i want to increase  my knowledge  so that i can do it properly.

That's the right way to proceed mate, you have all the time in the world to go for trading but you should enter it only if you are mentally prepared for it and you are confident that now you can handle it in the best way.
chixka000

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:19:54 PM

That's the right way to proceed mate, you have all the time in the world to go for trading but you should enter it only if you are mentally prepared for it and you are confident that now you can handle it in the best way.

Noted,  i saw someone  who is really good at it and it is making him really good profit. I dont know if you guys both know richard oniel the founder of mytrafficvalue lol i ve been stalking  him before that leads me to bitcoin.  He is really good at it.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:46:26 PM

There is the only way to get rich with bitcoin and that is to accumulate as much coins as possible for future and if you have high volume of coins in future then you can make good money even if price doesn't reach to the moon.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: