Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:37:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.1.2 available now.  (Read 134087 times)
cananet

Activity: 67
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:41:18 AM

Hi guys, just wondering if someone could help me with this deposit issue:

On 6th Feb I transferred my Neutron coins from my offline wallet to my Cryptopia Neutron address and it still hasn't gone through after over a month.

My offline wallet is synchronised and shows that I have made the transfer to the Cryptopia address but in Cryptopia there is no record of this transaction.

The Cryptopia address isn't actually in the block explorer (very odd) and so it seems the transaction hasn't even reached the network.

Is there an issue with Cryptopia addresses for Neutron that I'm not aware of?

Offline wallet address: 9oVpxD1jxgd8ZDxA6d4q5p1bUA3LLwcN2S
Cryptopia address: 9YuraTPUG2v9gYGG6RSjUSmkDayefBvCMS
Block explorer where I searched my cryptopia address: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NTRN/index.php
Transaction ID: 3963241f47308426b6fd4d47f8837722175e81dcf9f677f00448d80d865a484d

I've raised a ticket with Cryptopia and it's been well over their 20 day response timeframe and still nothing from them.

I'd greatly appreciate anyone's help from here! Thanks

Well what I notice on the explorer that you make a deposit on Oct/17 and thats it , no withdraws, nothing else  http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NTRN/address.php?address=9oVpxD1jxgd8ZDxA6d4q5p1bUA3LLwcN2S
On December we made a Mandatory Wallet Upgrade to V2.0, all wallets that didn't upgrade are on the wrong chain
Your wallet is v2.0? if you're using and older wallet go to Neutron Website and download it from there : http://www.neutroncoin.com/
If you're running V2.0 verify the Blockhash ? In Console/Terminal Using Commands : getblockhash 1182139 Does it match this string? 5765c417caf604efbdc71360a89ca19ff60cc202954c24faa4d0a500b0473a80
If your values don't match this, then you are following the fork! and need to re-sync with the Wallet Bootstrap

Instructions for Bootstrap
NOTE: Always backup your wallet.dat before changing any files in your Neutron data folder

Delete these files/folders from your Neutron data folder (Blkdat0001.dat, Database folder, Peers.dat, Txleveldb folder) - Open zip and extract files to Neutron data folder - Restart wallet

Windows wallet location:

Go to Start -> Run (or press WinKey+R) and type in: %appdata%/Neutron and Neutron data folder will open.

For most users, the folder is the following location: C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\Neutron

If you still have problems visit the Neutron Discord Group

cam365

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

Hi guys, just wondering if someone could help me with this deposit issue:

On 6th Feb I transferred my Neutron coins from my offline wallet to my Cryptopia Neutron address and it still hasn't gone through after over a month.

My offline wallet is synchronised and shows that I have made the transfer to the Cryptopia address but in Cryptopia there is no record of this transaction.

The Cryptopia address isn't actually in the block explorer (very odd) and so it seems the transaction hasn't even reached the network.

Is there an issue with Cryptopia addresses for Neutron that I'm not aware of?

Offline wallet address: 9oVpxD1jxgd8ZDxA6d4q5p1bUA3LLwcN2S
Cryptopia address: 9YuraTPUG2v9gYGG6RSjUSmkDayefBvCMS
Block explorer where I searched my cryptopia address: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NTRN/index.php
Transaction ID: 3963241f47308426b6fd4d47f8837722175e81dcf9f677f00448d80d865a484d

I've raised a ticket with Cryptopia and it's been well over their 20 day response timeframe and still nothing from them.

I'd greatly appreciate anyone's help from here! Thanks

Well what I notice on the explorer that you make a deposit on Oct/17 and thats it , no withdraws, nothing else  http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NTRN/address.php?address=9oVpxD1jxgd8ZDxA6d4q5p1bUA3LLwcN2S
On December we made a Mandatory Wallet Upgrade to V2.0, all wallets that didn't upgrade are on the wrong chain
Your wallet is v2.0? if you're using and older wallet go to Neutron Website and download it from there : http://www.neutroncoin.com/
If you're running V2.0 verify the Blockhash ? In Console/Terminal Using Commands : getblockhash 1182139 Does it match this string? 5765c417caf604efbdc71360a89ca19ff60cc202954c24faa4d0a500b0473a80
If your values don't match this, then you are following the fork! and need to re-sync with the Wallet Bootstrap

Instructions for Bootstrap
NOTE: Always backup your wallet.dat before changing any files in your Neutron data folder

Delete these files/folders from your Neutron data folder (Blkdat0001.dat, Database folder, Peers.dat, Txleveldb folder) - Open zip and extract files to Neutron data folder - Restart wallet

Windows wallet location:

Go to Start -> Run (or press WinKey+R) and type in: %appdata%/Neutron and Neutron data folder will open.

For most users, the folder is the following location: C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\Neutron

If you still have problems visit the Neutron Discord Group

So I managed to recover my Neutrons from a backup wallet.dat I had so for a while the wallet was showing my balance with no problems. Now, however, after downloading the bootstrap from the Neutron website and overwriting the files/folders in my Neutron folder (excluding wallet.dat) the wallet is now showing 0 balance again! >> https://imgur.com/a/2uJvH

It still recognises that there was a deposit made on 2 Oct 17 but why is it showing as 0 balance? The block explorer still shows the balance is there for this address -
 http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NTRN/address.php?address=9oVpxD1jxgd8ZDxA6d4q5p1bUA3LLwcN2S

I also noticed this in the transactions screen >> https://imgur.com/a/lif1v

Is there something in the above screenshot that is meant to explain where my balance is?

Thanks again
cananet

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

So I managed to recover my Neutrons from a backup wallet.dat I had so for a while the wallet was showing my balance with no problems. Now, however, after downloading the bootstrap from the Neutron website and overwriting the files/folders in my Neutron folder (excluding wallet.dat) the wallet is now showing 0 balance again! >> https://imgur.com/a/2uJvH

It still recognises that there was a deposit made on 2 Oct 17 but why is it showing as 0 balance? The block explorer still shows the balance is there for this address -
 http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NTRN/address.php?address=9oVpxD1jxgd8ZDxA6d4q5p1bUA3LLwcN2S

I also noticed this in the transactions screen >> https://imgur.com/a/lif1v

Is there something in the above screenshot that is meant to explain where my balance is?

Thanks again

Your Balance is 11,225.093586 NTRN as is indicated in the explorer, I see an orphan reward, are you using wallet v2.0?
In the overview tab what is the balance?

If your missing coins try fix the wallet with with the command -rescan

VPS must be ran like:
neutrond -rescan

Windows Wallets:
You must open your command prompt(cmd)
Navigate to where your Neutron-qt_v2.0.0_windows.exe  is, run:
Neutron-qt_v2.0.0_windows.exe -rescan

For customer support you can go to the  Neutron Discord Group
cam365

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

Your Balance is 11,225.093586 NTRN as is indicated in the explorer, I see an orphan reward, are you using wallet v2.0?
In the overview tab what is the balance?

If your missing coins try fix the wallet with with the command -rescan

VPS must be ran like:
neutrond -rescan

Windows Wallets:
You must open your command prompt(cmd)
Navigate to where your Neutron-qt_v2.0.0_windows.exe  is, run:
Neutron-qt_v2.0.0_windows.exe -rescan

For customer support you can go to the  Neutron Discord Group

I am using wallet v2.0. The rescan fixed it, balance is showing in the overview tab (for now). Thanks cananet! Smiley
cananet

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:45:26 AM

I am using wallet v2.0. The rescan fixed it, balance is showing in the overview tab (for now). Thanks cananet! Smiley

You're welcome .   Wink

If you need support visit the Neutron Discord Group
lhflyfeihong01

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:49:43 AM

I still do not understand why an education flatform needs blockchain???
Could the blockchain energy the education flatform?How much??
Is it really necessary??
Any guys who have read their whitepaper could give me some advices?
Thanks!!
audiotopix (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:48:19 AM

Is it really necessary??
Thanks!!

There are several aspects to this that we are not commenting on yet, this will take time to build the way we see it.

I can give you one hint for use case though. Imagine if your certification is signified through a coin burn broadcast by the network.

There is much more in part of a much bigger picture that requires much work behind the scenes to cultivate.

More to come.

New wallet release soon!

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:08:54 AM

Is it really necessary??
Thanks!!

There are several aspects to this that we are not commenting on yet, this will take time to build the way we see it.

I can give you one hint for use case though. Imagine if your certification is signified through a coin burn broadcast by the network.

There is much more in part of a much bigger picture that requires much work behind the scenes to cultivate.

More to come.

New wallet release soon!

Great to hear there is a new wallet on the way. Any feature you want to share with us on the new release?

audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

Is it really necessary??
Thanks!!

More to come.

New wallet release soon!

Great to hear there is a new wallet on the way. Any feature you want to share with us on the new release?

In early April our silence will be broken. We have been relaxing as we are a long term project and as I have stated before we will be here forever.

In my mind a steady stream is much better than chasing waterfalls, but only in time will folks realize the potential here.

The climate of the current marketplace is controlled by much propaganda,,, It is our policy to be kind, be real offer a helping hand and not be detrimental to the entire blockchain ecosystem.

We are a second gen blockchain but we will always keep our eyes on the newest developments in the space, we will always evolve to include the newest standards as long as they are in line with positive growth for the entire blockchain ecosystem.

We offer something many other's do not and that is personability, Anyone at anytime can discuss things with our crew, we will always be here to support our project.

There are hundreds of projects, all as valid as they are and we support them all. We hope that in time folks will see that we truly are the premiere place to store crypto with predictable amounts of RoI in a space as volatile as it has been, a safe haven for those busy in life aside from crypto can still count on to exist in 5 years, we will be here working hard for our people

We truly are a digital piggybank and we will still be here is 10+ years, In time you all will see.

I have grown tired of these new fly by night everyone is looking to get rich overnight projects, that is not our goal. That is not our focus.

I have built a solid team with a wonderful foundation based on being kind and helping others, no shameless self promotion,, and no bullshit hype.

You will soon see a new release, with more in constant form of update. The market tumble is of no consequence to us as we have built our project to survive for decades regardless of markets and other truly unimportant things.

Principal is paramount, proving truth and standing beside ones work is vital to the longevity of any real honest crypto project.

Thank you all for your continued support, we are working to bring you the most honest open project in all of crypto.

I am Thomas Dowdy and I stand beside my project, my work , the team I have built that continues to grow based on the principal of GOOD VIBES (and of course goldilocks zone math)

I will hang from whatever cross you want to hang me from, I have no fear, no quarter, and am hiding nothing from anyone at anytime. I believe in this project and it will never end.

Money is imaginary, this to me is not about money, its about principal and spirit, a man (or woman) owning his (or her) word and knowing their value.

One day all will see,, we will be the premiere staking / masternode coin.

Thank you all, pleae join us and contribute to our community on discord https://discord.gg/vCBccF3

Follow us on twitter @Neutron_Crypto

Talk with us anytime, we have a full support staff, dedicated friends and team members.

We will take our project to the next level.

Thank You all.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
fewer71

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

looks not a mlm coin,ok,i will get some.
Petrenko Daniil

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

Many thanks for the prompt response and answers to questions. it is important
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:57:55 PM

Hey everyone,

Please take a look at the Original Post of this thread, we have updated it and It looks great if I do say so myself.

Thanks for your continued support.

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:23:40 AM

Yes agree, 1st page ANN is looking very slick, well done !!
johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:30:19 AM

Hey everyone,

Please take a look at the Original Post of this thread, we have updated it and It looks great if I do say so myself.

Thanks for your continued support.

Looking good! I also checked out the website. There is a lot of good content on there. Are the free videos exclusive to neutronedu or are those videos posted elsewhere like on Youtube? Getting exclusive free content would be a big step forward.

Also the only premium content I see is a Trading and Investing class that is $249 if paid in NTRN but no other option. Is paying in NTRN the only option? And $249 is a lot for one class. I see it is broken up into 4 modules and think it'd be helpful to have smaller purchases available. Maybe per module or something like that.
sergeygusev69

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:07:53 PM

an interesting coin. tell me, what long-term goals have been achieved from your road map? and is the improvement in the platform smoother? some new marketing campaigns, maybe
33TITAN

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

Nice progress!
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:54:46 AM

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

Hello Neutronians! We're pround to announce that we are doing the final testing for our next major network/wallet update!

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
bbroge

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:15:41 AM

awesome, cant wait!  Smiley
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

Hello guys!

I appeal to you as to the holders of the token NTRN
I suggest that you ask the developer to add your token to the Ethereum Anonymizer (SATOSHI WALLET) list.
This service will allow you to anonymously transfer your token from the holder to the holder.

They have a good affiliate program. Now comes the pre-sale.
This is my invitation code for the investor 0xeB60289fea2F4B7a25B848Fd6F0692B60848Ff1f
The investor on the pre-sale receives 50% of bonuses, + up to 20% for using the invitation code)))
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: