Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.1.2 available now.  (Read 134062 times)
audiotopix (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:56:07 AM

Today we broke the one millionth block, as you all may know there is no halving, the block reward dynamically reduces over time.
there is a never sudden "halving". This is one of the things I enjoy about NTRN.

Please remember Our Dev crew is working on several things for our next release,
A couple of those things are a 3% dev fee, improved masternode system, (making payouts more consistent and predictable)
1 masternode per IP restriction

We are also working on changing how the transaction list shows transactions to show the NET not the Gross, post Dev Fee and masternode payout.

Also looking at making the balance held in a masternode wallet aside from the locked collateral stake as well.

Our web and business guru "Specter" also has something really neat he is working on and it will be launched soon,

We are taking a "Education" initiative and have something really neat coming soon.

More to come, stay tuned

Please join us in Slack and say Hello!

https://join.slack.com/t/ntrn/shared_invite/enQtMjM5MTkwMzY5MTI2LWQ1NDE5NzY0NmJmZjQwYzI2YWRkNjc5NGU3N2Q1MjM1YThhMjY1NGE0YzY3ODlhZTVhOWUwMjk2YzAwNTRkYWM

sorry that i am asking but audiotopix has about 3.000.000 ntr in his wallet. for what is 3% dev fee?
i hope there will be Updates in using the coin, than just in wallet improvements. a coin needs real life use...

thanks for The Update.. i will hold my little 4 masternodes...

Excuse me? I have spent countless Dollars on this project,, Our community has agreed and It will be implemented, the 3% dev fee is to help our organization grow and guarantee allocated funds to help pay for Development. That is so rude,, You just want me to go broke?

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cananet

Activity: 67
Merit: 52

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:18:34 AM

Today we broke the one millionth block, as you all may know there is no halving, the block reward dynamically reduces over time.
there is a never sudden "halving". This is one of the things I enjoy about NTRN.

A couple of those things are a 3% dev fee, improved masternode system, (making payouts more consistent and predictable)

We are also working on changing how the transaction list shows transactions to show the NET not the Gross, post Dev Fee and masternode payout.

Also looking at making the balance held in a masternode wallet aside from the locked collateral stake as well.

Our web and business guru "Specter" also has something really neat he is working on and it will be launched soon,

We are taking a "Education" initiative and have something really neat coming soon.

More to come, stay tuned

https://join.slack.com/t/ntrn/shared_invite/enQtMjM5MTkwMzY5MTI2LWQ1NDE5NzY0NmJmZjQwYzI2YWRkNjc5NGU3N2Q1MjM1YThhMjY1NGE0YzY3ODlhZTVhOWUwMjk2YzAwNTRkYWM

sorry that i am asking but audiotopix has about 3.000.000 ntr in his wallet. for what is 3% dev fee?
i hope there will be Updates in using the coin, than just in wallet improvements. a coin needs real life use...

The answer is in your question, at the moment audiotopix  has paid developers from his own pocket. so in the Neutron slack group members decided to implement a 3% developer fee to paid for  the development of the new wallet and other technical requirements.

Join our slack group we have more than 650 members where there is always someone willing to help

cananet

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:51:27 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 02:46:01 PM by cananet

here are the latest masternodes setup guides from slack group members

Ubuntu 14.04
https://steemit.com/neutron/@oicu8/neutron-temp-fix-guide-for-ubuntu-wallets

Ubuntu 16.04 remote controlled collateral
https://steemit.com/neutron/@augmented/or-neutron-or-automated-masternode-setup-vps

masternodes running in cold wallet mode (Ubuntu 16.04)
https://github.com/michaelnewton/NTRN/blob/master/NTRN-Masternode-on-VPS-with-cold-wallet-setup.md

Neutron Guide for COLD Wallet setup on a 2048 MB VPS for Ubuntu 17.04x64
https://steemit.com/neutron/@oicu8/neutron-automated-cold-wallet-setup-ubuntu-17-04x64

I just gave you the information , is you need any help you can join us in the slack group

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:11:11 AM

More to come, stay tuned

The answer is in your question, at the moment audiotopix  has paid developers from his own pocket. so in the Neutron slack group members decided to implement a 3% developer fee to paid for  the development of the new wallet and other technical requirements.

Join our slack group we have more than 650 members where there is always someone willing to help

There is no way for the project to grow without any funding. The 3% is a great and best way to pay for the future development. Programmer doesn't work for free and everyone has bills to pay.
ripcurrent

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:09:54 PM

Where will this 3% be coming from? Off the masternode rewards?
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:47:01 PM

Where will this 3% be coming from? Off the masternode rewards?

As masternodes are paid by staking wallets, 1.5% will come from the overall Gross stake, and 1.5% will come from the masternode payout.

It will be spread evenly.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
ripcurrent

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:18:53 PM

As a person that has quiet a few masternodes I do not see a problem with that as long as there is a clear road map and progress report as to what is going to be accomplished with the funds. As a coin that only does $15k vol. per day on the markets we need to take things to the next level.
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:31:15 AM

Neutron Guide for COLD Wallet setup on a
2048 MB VPS for Ubuntu 17.04x64

https://steemit.com/neutron/@oicu8/neutron-automated-cold-wallet-setup-ubuntu-17-04x64

Please join our slack for the most up to date news, and constant support.

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:32:34 AM

As a person that has quiet a few masternodes I do not see a problem with that as long as there is a clear road map and progress report as to what is going to be accomplished with the funds. As a coin that only does $15k vol. per day on the markets we need to take things to the next level.

We are taking things to the Next level.

visit www.neutroncoin.com

look at our growing team,

Visit us on Slack.

And also be sure to follow our newest releases here:

https://github.com/neutroncoin/neutron/releases

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:49:56 PM

Great article

https://steemit.com/ntrn/@knockerdoodle/neutron-ntrn-best-staking-coin-with-active-devs-and-great-community

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
Parsa1

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:50:55 PM

Hi, Thanks for the info, we wait anxiously for the new futures and hopefully updated new wallet. I have problems with this wallet. I cant stake nor run masternode. Every 5 min it says not responding and the wallet freezes.
I don't understand why your wallet is not staking.
I assume you have at least 25000 coins, since you mentioned you couldn't run a masternode.
Any sync'ed wallet with that amount of coins(I was able to stake with hundreds of coins) should be able to stake as it is(no conf file needed).

I dowloaded the new wallet version 1.1.2 and I have still same freezing problem, it says not responding. It takes half an hour to respond a click.
I have a neutron.conf file which contains only staking=1

The staking pil is green but its not staking. When I run masternode the time doesnt change, Its always on 00:00

Any suggestion ? anyone had the same problem with the wallet ?

Parsa1

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:58:16 PM

More to come, stay tuned

Hi, Thanks for the info, we wait anxiously for the new futures and hopefully updated new wallet. I have problems with this wallet. I cant stake nor run masternode. Every 5 min it says not responding and the wallet freezes.

You need to go get v1.1.2 then, The freezing issues have been fixed as well as the debug,, Link is in the OP

I use 1.1.2 v. Unfortunately the same issue. Greenhope said the wallet doesnt need neutron.conf file. I wonder if I need to add nodes ? Maybe thats the issue. I will delete the conf file and start staking as I am not able to run masternode. It takes half an hour to close wallet now. When I click on exit it says not responding.

Any help will be appreciated ...

audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:07:16 PM

More to come, stay tuned

You need to go get v1.1.2 then, The freezing issues have been fixed as well as the debug,, Link is in the OP

I use 1.1.2 v. Unfortunately the same issue. Greenhope said the wallet doesnt need neutron.conf file. I wonder if I need to add nodes ? Maybe thats the issue. I will delete the conf file and start staking as I am not able to run masternode. It takes half an hour to close wallet now. When I click on exit it says not responding.

Any help will be appreciated ...

V1.1.2 The (Not Responding) issues have been fixed,, The seednodes are active there is no need for addnodes, or even a .conf file

I would ask you to check and make sure your not running v1.1.1 or lower,, and again no .conf is needed

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
peace_river

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:56:23 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 12:25:45 AM by peace_river

I am having wallet freezing issues. I have downloaded version V1.1.2 (Neutron-qt_v1.1.2_win.exe) from both the Neutron website and Git hub. Each wallet when I run it and check About Neutron for the version it tells me it is v1.1.1.0-unk. Do I have the correct download? Thanks.

Edit: I deleted my .conf file with all my old nodes and it seems to have worked.
Edit Edit: Nope still freezing.
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:24:19 AM

The freezing issue is not completely fixed on the last version, v1.1.2.
It was much alleviated compared to previous version, but still continuously happening.
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:41:03 AM

I don't understand why your wallet is not staking.
I assume you have at least 25000 coins, since you mentioned you couldn't run a masternode.
Any sync'ed wallet with that amount of coins(I was able to stake with hundreds of coins) should be able to stake as it is(no conf file needed).

I dowloaded the new wallet version 1.1.2 and I have still same freezing problem, it says not responding. It takes half an hour to respond a click.
I have a neutron.conf file which contains only staking=1

The staking pil is green but its not staking. When I run masternode the time doesnt change, Its always on 00:00

Any suggestion ? anyone had the same problem with the wallet ?

You don't need any conf file, even staking=1, just for staking, but the existence of conf file is fine.
Your wallet should be staking if the dot with arrow is green.
You should be able to estimated time of staking if you put your mouse cursor on the dot.

For masternodes.
Did you try to run the masternode on a windows wallet?
Did followed this instruction and made a masternode.conf?
https://steemit.com/altcoin/@renk/guide-on-how-to-setup-a-neutron-usdntrn-masternode
Your port is open?
Is your wallet unlocked if you encrypted it?

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:12:23 AM

what's happening with the wallet in yobit? will the team be able to do something about it or are they just going to let yobit keep the coins or what? It's concerning not knowing how is this being deal with.
cananet

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:27:46 AM

what's happening with the wallet in yobit? will the team be able to do something about it or are they just going to let yobit keep the coins or what? It's concerning not knowing how is this being deal with.

Please check post post 895 Audiotopix explained the Yobit issue
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323468.msg21809829#msg21809829

Please join the slack group for the most up to date news, and constant support.

the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:42:41 AM

Ok guys we are working really hard to try to fix things with yobit but they really have our hands tied.

They seem to refuse to talk to us:

Tickets are over a month old, no reply, but they tell users who inquire the same generic message that isn't even true.

We have 3 Devs available to help them if they would simply talk to us.

However as I have said before they are running the same Daemon that both Cryptopia and Novaexchange are with no issues.

Please do not trade NTRN at yobit until we can get their attention and resolve this.

We are firing at them on twitter,, in our slack,, here,,

I will now document all of my correspondence with them and go public with it

This is normal.
They wont respond for a few months, at best.

Go look in other threads having problems with them (90%+ of all coins listed there)

EVEN PAYING 0,5 BTC WONT MAKE THEM ANSWER WITHIN ONE MONTH.

I cant understand why ppl use yoshit.

Thank you devs for treating this issue serious. Please continue your efforts and lets hope that they will resolve the issue and release the coins... I am so happy for NTRN continous progress and in same time I know my coins are stuck at yobit..

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:04:58 AM

why neutron uses a lot of hd ? it eat easily around 100gb of hd... its a problem ? why this wallet uses a lot of hd ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: