Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.1.2 available now.  (Read 134062 times)
Asdafiya

Activity: 14
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:15:07 AM
Merited by audiotopix (1)

Hello. I decided to share the next impressions of the project. Now there is a vote, about which you better read by joining the community. I will note the promptness of payment for each vote, which is important, as it sometimes happens to wait for weeks in other projects. This adds another plus to the community Neutron.  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
c5yal8r

Activity: 51
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:42:49 PM
Merited by audiotopix (3)

I like Raypok, also stumbled upon NTRN on PandaBot in Discord.  What a cool community.  Everyone is friendly and extends themselves.  Neutron's use case is passive income via MasterNodes & Staking.
No special hardware needs top be imported &since it's no longer mineable, no high electric bills.  In the future I can see NTRN using a re-loadable card that a user can use to buy things and spending NTRN Coin like money. 
That is the use case.

Hope to see you all in Neutron's Discord.  Say hi to everyone in the main lobby for some NTRN airdrops via PandaBot.

NTRN DISCORD
Join here
https://discord.gg/jAraP2e
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 08:59:43 AM
Merited by audiotopix (5)

Neutron is an old altcoin, that has nearly three-year-old. Today, I checked the topic, the coinmarketcap, then I found something:
  • The price chart: is very promising, temporarily. It shows that the Neutron coin has fallen to its all time high in 2017, and has been very stably fluctuated in its very low range for latest months. Such sort of narrowly fluctuating price chart can bring huge profits for investors.
  • Exchanges: There are currently two available exchanges for Neutron: Graviex, and Crypto Bridge.
  • Volume: There is no volume. This is the main point I don't get reasons with my findings. So, please give me clarification on this point.

And, how about progress of community supports with vote on Txbit.io?
-Please Register and Vote Every 24 Hours here:

https://txbit.io/Voting
Asdafiya

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:52:08 PM
Merited by audiotopix (2)

I want to support the project in which I believe.  Smiley I think Neutron is a thriving community, which I joined and did not regret! Let me tell you about it. They have an active team, which is largely helping the new members. They have many opportunities to offer their ever-changing server, there is a pandabot, they launch different airdrops and much more. There are several exchanges. I think now just a calm before the storm and the coin will surely shoot. Kiss
audiotopix (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 10:41:15 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2019, 06:44:40 AM by audiotopix
Merited by tbct_mt2 (1)

Neutron is an old altcoin, that has nearly three-year-old. Today, I checked the topic, the coinmarketcap, then I found something:
  • The price chart: is very promising, temporarily. It shows that the Neutron coin has fallen to its all time high in 2017, and has been very stably fluctuated in its very low range for latest months. Such sort of narrowly fluctuating price chart can bring huge profits for investors.
  • Exchanges: There are currently two available exchanges for Neutron: Graviex, and Crypto Bridge.
  • Volume: There is no volume. This is the main point I don't get reasons with my findings. So, please give me clarification on this point.

And, how about progress of community supports with vote on Txbit.io?
-Please Register and Vote Every 24 Hours here:

https://txbit.io/Voting

Hi there,

Firstly I'd like to tell you that we appreciate your post, I'm actually at work now but I wanted to take the time to answer some of this.
In reference to the exchanges,
We are actually on 13 exchanges, many are brand new and are not shown on coinmarketcap.
There is: Graviex, Cryptopia, Midex, Stardex (which is mine) Birake, Tuan, Snode, Tokenhouse, zerdex, Amsterdex, Wadax, and now TXbit and 2 more that arent open yet, mycoinservices which is an LTC based exchange, and a Vietnam based exchange x6coin.

now you may notice 2 things about that list 1 being cryptopia, I have been in contact with them and they have updated our wallet and we are good to go when they are ready to reopen this is good because cryptopia has always been s good home to us.
anx number 2 you may notice that I do not list cryptobridge,, that is because they are not cool at all. They want to charge us .5 btc for a wallet update that will take them 10 minutes to do. I declined. Then rather than  close the market and delist they leave the market open, knowing full well no one can withdraw. I feel that is extortion. In stead of submitting to cryptobridges demand I got neutron listed on the Birake network which included 7 exchanges and 1 free update per year. Also we listed to Amsterdex which is BanzaiBTC from here on bitcointalk, he is a legendary member here and his exchange runs very smooth and does not require KYC, he also does not believe it is fair to charge for wallet updates.
I know these exchanges are new, I know they have small volumes of now but made the decision to go a totally brand new route and circumvent the bullahit of these to big to fail places like Cryptobridge.
I opted to start over in the wake of the Cryptopia heist.I do not worry about the price or volume, it will come back in time when we have earned the respect of people from all around the world the hard way. We dont quit!

Now also we are working in our discord daily, I have partnered with pandabot and I represent pandabot myself as well. The largest advantage to panda is that I can share Neutron on any discord server that has pandabot, which increases our reach and enable us to run cool bounties. There is more to that but I have allot I want to say in this post and i am at work so I'm gonna move right along to my next subject Development.

I will have one of our devs come and speak directly but to sum up what we are doing now,

checkpoints, we are fixing our checkpoints and updating some files so that sync from scratch will move very quickly, this is happening tonight! For a while now it has taken 7 days to sync a wallet from scratch, it took us a little bit to learn the solution but we have it now.
It has been tested and is ready for deployment. Next is masternode winners key, that is being fixed in the very near future as we have finally learned how to fix the winners list sync! This has been a problem for awhile and we have finally learned the solution. We have tested on testnet and are 100% confident that we can finally put that issue to rest!
Then we are going to list on discord tip, which is the premiere discord tip bot, it includes all the major coins and soon it will have neutron as well! To do that we have to implement some new RPC calls that include watch only addresses and list unspent and a few other things, it is coming and we have already worked it out to be listed on discord tip as soon as we have the rpc calls added, the advantage is that discord tip is on over 4000 discord servers and it will go us with our grass roots marketing campaign, as we will be able to run multi serve contests bounties and give aways across thousands of servers.
Did I mention that you can stake your neutron inside of pandabot in discord??
We are developing friendships with swipp, huzu, snode, midas and several other places, making friends learning from others and supporting one another. We know we have some bugs to iron out with our service at midas but they are working with us, and once we have our checkpoints reworked and winners list sync functioning properly it will also help midas with our payouts on their platform.
We have recently started going to conventions, we have met the digibyte team, we have met the Rapids team, we have hung out with Bob Way from XRP, we are making friends everywhere we go.

We rain and tip everyday in our discord server and we help all of our friends there,, honestly there is much more I could talk about but this post is long enough, I will get Oicu8 to come here and post the speciffics of the dev work that's comming so you all can see.
It's been a challenge but we are rising to it. We are a small team so we are slow and calculated.

Did I mention electrum??? No? I'll let Oicu8 talk about that.

Oh and you also asked about the txbit vote, the vote ends on April 27th
we are in first place with 1200+ votes
this was achieved by using panda to run a bounty in 5 different servers.
all of our votes are legitimate as every voter has 2fa enabled to be able to vote and every vote is labeled on each participating server.
So everyone can see 100% transparently how we did it.
We won. go have a look for yourself here: https://txbit.io/Voting

Thank you for your post, I awarded you 5 merit, you opened a window for me to talk about all of this.

Sorry this is so long and lacks proper punctuation, I'm at work typing as fast as I can on my phone lol!!
There is more to come and we will be around for a very very long time!!

Oh and by the Way NTRN has been running since 2015, I started overseeing it in 2016 when this thread was started.

We have come a long way.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
gravitasllc

Activity: 7
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:14:16 PM
Merited by audiotopix (3)

Hi there,

Very nice text and quite clear also. I like the Neutron team  Wink they are so cool and quite open to community and i think the community are very familiar to NTRN Team and we are sure we gone go further together Wink

About CB i don't have any word about them i have user more than 50 times and more than 20 times i have a problem with them and definitely they are not professional and they not deserved to call them selfs DEX :O

About txbit.io/Voting we get the point and together we did it to put NTRN on top of the Voting level and special thanx goes for Team and us as a Community part Wink 

Very very special thanx goes to @audiotopix this man is very cool and full energy do help and support all of the NTRN Community everyday all night without any complaint for nothing (thanx to you @audiotopix what you did it and hope to have you on top in the future Wink )

As a community we gone setup more masternodes more staking more holding the price just to bring the coin on top of the level because we deserve it to be on top <3

Don't forget to vote here -> https://txbit.io/Voting
We are going to be big asap Wink
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 01:34:05 AM

@everyone with the new deployment of checkpoints, we are upgrading the network. If you are not updated please do so now. This is your last warning, last call, if you are still running protocol 60017 or lower, you will be Permanently banned from our Network really SOON, your wallet will not sync and you will be forced to upgrade. We are deploying our next stage to get the network humming like a well-oiled machine. Great things are coming, but these GREAT things do take time. Thanks everyone for your cooperation, your understanding, and your support.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:45:46 PM

just do this

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 08:12:05 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 11:27:51 PM by audiotopix

Listing Announcement

Neutron is now available to trade on txbit.io

$BTC: https://txbit.io/Trade/NTRN/BTC
       $ETH: https://txbit.io/Trade/NTRN/ETH
       $XLR: https://txbit.io/Trade/NTRN/XLR

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
Lord of Ghost

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:54:37 AM

congratulations on winning the vote and entering the new exchange - the moon will soon  Wink
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:47:57 AM

You are all welcome there: Neutron (NTRN): News & Discussion
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 02:51:35 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 05:23:37 AM by audiotopix

I am looking at the wrong way or it is touched "zero" already? So shame, it has hit $0,75 and now it is almost dead. I am so sorry for its HOLD'ler.

The price and volume is certainly low, very low, but the coin and all of us that are working on it, and hang out in our community are not.

When cryptopia got robbed our main market was gone,, it put us in a limbo.

Since then we have listed to many exchanges and even opened our own , www.star-dex.com

We just won a community vote on TXbit with over 1000 honest votes,

We are one of the busiest servers that utilize pandabot,, and we are continuously active in all mediums including Github.

I do not artificially pump neutrons price or Volume, never have and never will,, we will never abandon our project, regardless of its daily volume or current price.

We have been $1.24 before and we will be again. We do not quit, we will never quit, we are here to stay for the long term, and That is what makes Neutron a good possible place to stake some coins.

We will never abandon the project, our devs are like family,, myself nor any of our current team members will quit because of the price or volume, we know that in time we will be just fine.

We are NOT DEPENDANT on NTRN price and Volume.

and that is how and why we will survive for many many years.

Version 2.2.2 coming soon.

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:19:50 AM

From another Thread, I thought the general point is important.
It is good to see you being actively again after around more than one week, audiotopix. The verison 2.2.2 is highly expected, at least for me. By the way, I would prefer to suggest you to use quote block for your post above, because it seems that you made double posts with same contents, that likely violate forum rule. You made first post in my topic, so it will be better and you will be fine if you use quote block in the topic.
This rule #12:
12. No duplicate posting in multiple boards (except for re-posting it in the local language boards if it's translated).
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:26:34 AM

From another Thread, I thought the general point is important.
It is good to see you being actively again after around more than one week, audiotopix. The verison 2.2.2 is highly expected, at least for me. By the way, I would prefer to suggest you to use quote block for your post above, because it seems that you made double posts with same contents, that likely violate forum rule. You made first post in my topic, so it will be better and you will be fine if you use quote block in the topic.
This rule #12:
12. No duplicate posting in multiple boards (except for re-posting it in the local language boards if it's translated).

I fixed it. And I would like to point out that I am extremely active every single day in our Discord Server.

Just because I dont post in Bitcointalk everyday does not at all mean that I am not active.

Bitcointalk is no longer the front line it used to be. While still important, I focus more on direct interaction with our Discord community.

You are all welcome to join us, https://discord.gg/5S6sYNf

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 02:50:40 AM

Hey everyone, NTRN is now available for hosting on the Pecunia platform.
You can host your Neutron masternodes for $2.69 a month which is half the price of anywhere else!

pecuniaplatform.io
masternode hosting $2.69
you retain your keys!

Stay tuned for more news coming soon!

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 02:59:48 AM

Neutron has been listed on TXbit with 3 trading pairs
BTC
XLR
ETH

https://www.txbit.io/Trade/NTRN/BTC

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 03:10:56 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2019, 03:32:08 PM by audiotopix

Pecunia is offering a special to the NTRN node community.
$1.99 a month to host your node.
Cheaper than anywhere else and you retain your keys and coins.

Move your nodes to pecuniaplatform.io

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
xxTraderrMasxx

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:06:31 PM

Hello People, let's vote for "Neutron(NTRN)" in TOP MASTERNODES
Our coin: "№17 Neutron(NTRN)" https://l2rx.com/index.php?limit=50&sort=0&page=1#NTRN
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 04:11:14 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2019, 01:35:22 PM by mprep

Neutron (NTRN) Has been Listed:

Vault.Investments : A new shared masternode platform managed by the PAWS team.

TXbit, 3 markets, BTC, ETH and XLR

Pecuniaplatform.io: Most affordable Masternode Hosting $1.99 a month (You retain your keys and coins)

and is on its way to Altmarkets!

There will be a large update this summer, look out for more info soon,

Neutron v3.0 ATOM is on its way.

Thank you for your continued support.

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
lithiumviper12

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:39:22 PM

I had this coin for about 2 years now. This is probably one of the best, if not, the best community coin out there. I believe Neutron is here to last. Thanks for the hardwork Neutron Team.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: