Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.1.2 available now.  (Read 134062 times)
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 07:14:22 AM

so, what's your plan for Neutron with the contact from Yobit?
Personally, I don't like and support Yobit, that is non-support exchange.
Should stay away from Yobit, I meant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audiotopix (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 05:33:37 PM

so, what's your plan for Neutron with the contact from Yobit?
Personally, I don't like and support Yobit, that is non-support exchange.
Should stay away from Yobit, I meant.

Unless they have a way to make the past right I have no interest in doing anything with them.

It is a new crew of people, and I think they were conned into buying it from the old,,

I dont think they knew the history of what they were buying. The YoBit brand is ruint.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 05:35:24 PM

Hey Everyone

Register to Stardex, https://star-dex.com/create-account/password

Send me your account name, Ill verify the registration and then ill send you 25 NTRN just for registering.

Thanks.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 05:44:01 PM

Fun chat,

Little Chilly,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQf3LmXR92Q

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 03:35:01 PM

Birake will start a new campaign Birake Community Coin, where we will list ONE FREE COIN per week, for 4 weeks!
First step for you is to suggest in #:ballot_box:coins-to-vote what coins would you like to participate in our campaign and won a free listing. The coins with top votes will win a free listing on Birake Network!
The 2nd position coin will be automatically included in the next week voting campaign.
You will find the poll in our channel #:ballot_box:community-coin starting from Monday 11.03!
Until Monday 11.03 you can suggest (#:ballot_box:coins-to-vote )what coins you would like to win!
Voting will also start Monday 11.03. and it will end Sunday 17.03. We will make an announcement when poll will be published!"

If you have some coins that have strong community and a certain lack of funds you can suggest them this campaign!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/552847056163700736/552864888930828288/Untitled-2.png

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 02:10:44 PM

Neutron project has had its new avatar, right?
I noticed the new avatar has different main color than the old one.
I would prefer the dark green color of the old avatar.
Why the team decided to change avatar's color?
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 10:32:37 AM

Neutron project has had its new avatar, right?
I noticed the new avatar has different main color than the old one.
I would prefer the dark green color of the old avatar.
Why the team decided to change avatar's color?

Just wanted a new look and color theme, its a new year,, the old colors and art is still applicable,, just felt it was time to freshen up a bit.

go have a look at post#1

and our website www.neutroncoin.com

Its unfortunate to hear you prefer the aqua colors,,

After all weve been through over the years I felt the hardened stone look was appropriate, cheers!

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 09:20:07 PM

Hey there,

All of our support guides have been updated for v2.2.1 and beyond, MN setup, Daemon setup and more.
http://www.neutroncoin.com/support

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
Dennn_y

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:42:00 PM

Hi all,

Yesterday I saw Crypropia is available and most of the coins are not in pause market status. Unfortunately Neutron is still paused. What happen, and when to expect any change?  Huh
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 02:32:55 AM

Hi all,

Yesterday I saw Crypropia is available and most of the coins are not in pause market status. Unfortunately Neutron is still paused. What happen, and when to expect any change?  Huh

Cryptopias wallet team has been emailed, and given instructions to update their wallet and resume trading, and they will do so when they get to it.

We are being patient with their current situation. I am 100% sure they will comply and the markets will reopen.

Glad to have them back and hope for their speedy recovery.

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 04:36:56 PM

I have spoken with Cryptopia,

The wallet Team did receive my email, and they HAVE updated their wallet, and Neutron markets WILL be reopening on Cryptopia.

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 04:36:05 AM

The wallet Team did receive my email, and they HAVE updated their wallet, and Neutron markets WILL be reopening on Cryptopia.

It's a big news for Neutron investors who stored their Neutron coins on Cryptopia.
However, have you had more details from Cryptopia team via contacts, such as their estimated time to finish wallet upgrade for Neutron coin and predicted time to reopen Neutron markets on their exchange?
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:15:23 PM

It's a big news for Neutron investors who stored their Neutron coins on Cryptopia.
However, have you had more details from Cryptopia team via contacts, such as their estimated time to finish wallet upgrade for Neutron coin and predicted time to reopen Neutron markets on their exchange?

Yes I have, the wallet update has already been done,, they could open it anytime, Im not sure what they are waiting for.

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:26:14 PM

Neutron will be represented in person at the Neutron booth!
We will be shaking hands and making friends for the first time at a convention!
We will be partying all day on discord, there will be tons of tips and rain all day on April 6th from 9am to 9pm.

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 12:49:50 AM

Hey everyone,

It's been a bit since I have spoken here, so I thought I'd talk a little about what we have been doing.
As some of you may know in December of 2018 we had decided that we needed to shed all of the old wallets from the network and update our protocol version.
At the time there were to many wallet versions on the network with slight differences from versions 2.01 up to 2.05.
In order to address this we released v.2.1 which created major problems network wide regarding certain sporks.
We worked through Christmas, and ended up hardcoding things that were spork enforcements before, we released v2.2 and pulled the network back together from the previous problems.
Everything was looking good so we were in the process of getting the Cryptopia markets back open as well as everywhere else, and then low and behold Cryptopia was robbed.
This was a massive let down as Cryptopia had always been home to the majority of Neutrons daily Volume, not to mention there are around 1 million coins collectively on user accounts there, that was then inaccessible.
The Cryptopia theft, along with the bear market, has been a challenge to say the least. We were able to get Graviex back open easily, but then there was Cryptobridge,,, When Neutron was listed on Cryptobridge it was a brand new exchange.
So we never had much volume there, again our Volume had always been primarily with Cryptopia and Graviex. Anyhow Cryptobridge would only update our wallet if we paid them .5 BTC, with everything the way it was I simply could not afford that
even with our Dev fee as the price of Neutron and its volume were now way too low. I also felt that price was unreasonable, especially considering everything we've just been through.
There were a few people who did/do have coins on cryptobridge who are unable to withdraw them because Cryptobridge refuses to update their wallet unless they are paid .5 BTC.
Again I think that is unfair, and just plain dirty, and to top it off they leave the market open, which is even dirtier.
So after a bit I decided to go a completely new direction, and rather than pay Cryptobridge .5 btc to update a wallet, I went with getting NTRN listed to the Birake network.
The Birake is a brand new style of white label DEX, at the current moment there are 7 Birake exchanges, each with its own team of folks and related social circles.
The cost was .15 BTC, which was much more reasonable, especially considering we get 1 free update a year, and are listed on ALL Birake based DEX past present and future.
Neutron had also been listed to Amsterdex, and now wadax as well, we also have an LTC based exchange mycoinservices.com launching soon as well.
So now NTRN is listed on more exchanges than it ever has been before, the problem with this is that the Coinmarketcap data is incorrect, as the Birake Network is not shown on Coinmarketcap,
Amsterdex while it is a beautiful exchange is new and hasnt had much exposure so people arent really using it. BanzaiBTC is a cool guy, he doesn't believe in charging projects for wallet updates,
and he doesnt fake volume on his exchange either. Anyhow Amsterdex is not on Coinmarketcap. Nor Wadax,, these exchanges are all new, all DEX, and DO NOT REQUIRE KYC.
Lastly I opened my own Birake DEX, Stardex, www.star-dex.com so we are one of the 7 Birake Exchanges presently.
With all of this said when It became apparent that Cryptopia was going to reopen, I casually messaged their wallet team, I knew it may take a little while as Im sure they have been buried with work.
But I have heard back from them and they have updated the NTRN wallet and it is ready to reopen, which is great news to us.
Along the way weve made some more friends, and we have been avid users of Pandabot on Discord, which allows for tipping and rain, as well as an internal staking pool, so users can stake their coins right inside of discord.
We have also made friends with Discord Tip which is the top tipping bot on discord and is present on over 4000 Discord servers, it includes all of the Majors BTC,LTC,ETH and coming soon NTRN!
We will then be able to spread NTRN across many social circles inside of the Discord community, which will also include dice games and more.
We have to add some more RPC calls to NTRN so that it can be implemented into Discord tip, our devs EV and Oicu8 are working on that now.
The calls to be added/modified are : importaddress method (for watch-only addresses) and include_watchonly params for gettransaction, listtransactions
listunspent, lockunspent should also work with watch-only addresses.
As you all may know we have been added to the Midas.investments platform, I am currently looking at being added to the Snode platform as well.
Though I must say our users seem to prefer holding their own coins on their own VPS, which I dont blame them for security reasons.
I have also been talking with Pecunia about being included in their masternode hosting service which has a low monthly cost of $2.69 and you control your coins, they never have your key.
If/when we can get IPV6 working properly with NTRN masternodes then monthly hosting from pecunia will only be .99 cents, which I think is a great step forward.
Lastly for now, this Saturday April the 6th we will be at the Bitcoin Bens Wild West Roundup here in Texas, we have a booth and will be giving away stickers, talking with people, and we have trezors and ledgers to give away.
We will have discord open and live to show people our community, and hopefully register a few people to join our server a well and Stardex, while we also show them all of the functionality of pandabot and Discord tip and how they can be used.
We will be raining and tipping people all day in discord, lots of giveaways and promotion, in true grass roots style.
Anyhow, more to come, /social send/ and hopefully by the end of 2019 a USD gateway via debit card.
If you've read through all of this I appreciate your time, and also apologize for the wall of text.
As always we thank you for your continued support!!

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 10:47:33 PM

========= Please Vote for Neutron ===========

We need your help to get Neutron listed !!
-Please Register and Vote Every 24 Hours here:

https://txbit.io/Voting

Post a screenshot of your vote in our discord https://discord.gg/5S6sYNf in the #txbit-vote-verification channel
and you will receive a 15 NTRN tip for each vote every 24 hours.
tips will be given from Pandabot in discord, with your posted screenshot.

Please do not vote spam or use multi accounts! We want to win honestly. Thank you!

Based on the new rules, we all must have enable 2FA otherwise we can not cast our votes

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
RitE
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:12:11 PM
Merited by audiotopix (3)

I do not come from a computer or crypto background. Everything I now know (which is still very limited) is self taught. I started following cryptocurrencies in general about the time that a lot of people did because of the meteoric price rise and mainstream media coverage.
Since that rise and subsequent fall, there have been so many scam artist and profiteers that altcoins and masternode coins have earned a brand. It may seem unfair but we, the crypto community, are guilty of allowing it to happen.

I support Neutron because I have talked to Tommy and know his story and the story of Neutron. He does not hide behind anonymity. He acts with integrity. Neutron will continue to grow because of his passion.

The beauty of crypto is in its freedom, not its privacy. Accounting will always need accountability, it just doesn't have to be to a government or a governing body. We can and should hold ourselves accountable.

I look forward to remaining a part of this growing and thriving community and continuing to hold audiotopix and team accountable!

Lord of Ghost

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:47:30 PM
Merited by audiotopix (1)

I stumbled upon you not so long ago = and about a miracle, you are simply excellent - rains and tips, an amazing community and just responsive guys on the team who are open to any new ideas. Wink
Asdafiya

Activity: 14
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:47:46 AM
Merited by audiotopix (2)

She joined the community and was pleased. The team quickly and adequately answers questions and is ready to help. Often there are games and jokes. In the future, with such work, I think the price will also not take long and will go up. The main thing we also support the guys Neutron.  Kiss
Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 08:03:35 AM
Merited by audiotopix (3)

Stumbled upon this beautifull project through Pandabot, very nice and helpfull community. This project has been around since 2015 and survived the bearmarkets.
I particular like the very rewarding POS structure of this coin and with the low supply its a good solid longterm investment in my opinion. If you like
some free coins to strart with join their discord for some nice tips and rains there, you can stake your coins in discord through Pandabot to start with!

Hope to see you there, enjoy your weekend!

Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: