Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.1.2 available now.  (Read 134069 times)
audiotopix (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 07:48:14 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 08:02:25 AM by audiotopix

Happy new year from the NTRN Crew!

We have taken a break for the holidays, but will be back on the job this week to kick off 2017.

The network update and new wallet is incoming!

I am also working with a good friend on a marketing strategy, (more on that soon)

There has never been a better time to aquire and stake NTRN!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037272.1380

How many threads & logo's does this coin has ?

presstab.pw says 24 million coins , but coinmarketcap says 12 million ?

Coin Market Cap is Incorrect, Presstab.PW is correct. (Also keep in mind that I control 4.4 million of the current coin supply, and those coins are NOT for sale. If you read from earlier posts you'll see how this came to be and why, and what my plan for it is.)

The coin has had a rough history, but we are getting it straightened out.

Its in a good place, and about to be in an even better place.

The logos you see on this thread, (The Final official thread and ONLY official thread) and www.neutroncoin.com are the Official Logos of this coin, it will take time for all of the old stuff to fade away.
I have no control over the old threads, or past social media accounts.

Happy New Year!

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:22:17 AM

We have taken a break for the holidays, but will be back on the job this week to kick off 2017.

I am also working with a good friend on a marketing strategy, (more on that soon)

Coin Market Cap is Incorrect, Presstab.PW is correct. (Also keep in mind that I control 4.4 million of the current coin supply, and those coins are NOT for sale. If you read from earlier posts you'll see how this came to be and why, and what my plan for it is.)

The logos you see on this thread, (The Final official thread and ONLY official thread) and www.neutroncoin.com are the Official Logos of this coin, it will take time for all of the old stuff to fade away.

Happy New Year!

so currently theres a 28 million coin supply (including ur coins) ?

and instead of saying better time to buy can u elaborate on the update ?

Happy New Year to u too !

yo
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 03:13:22 PM

Happy New Year!

so currently theres a 28 million coin supply (including ur coins) ?

and instead of saying better time to buy can u elaborate on the update ?

Happy New Year to u too !

No sir, 24 million coins minus the 4.4 million I control (and it grows daily) So there are around 19.6 Million in circulation, with a total supply of 68 million ever.

(I must once again state that this is not a pump and dump, I am not anonymous and I am hiding nothing from anyone because I have nothing to hide. I will use the coins I control to enrich the coin itself, if NTRN gets to a point that I can pay myself (with the stakes) for the work I have done then at some point I may consider that, but I will never do anything to the detriment of the market or the holders of NTRN.)

NTRN is heavily undervalued due to its rocky past.

If you can, skim through this forum thread, & you will find all of the details, I have been very expressive and transparent.

We have been working on this for months, I have worked to ensure that we deliver a solid, well polished NTRN, I know I have been saying soon for awhile now,

Good things come with patience, work, time, longevity, and drive to accomplish that which others could not. It should also be noted that Presstabs work can be reviewed, compiled and tested for those interested.

The github link is in the OP. Press still had tweaks he wanted to make before the release, and we took a break for the holidays. Presstab values his reputation, he is a proven respected developer.

I will release the code and update the network when Presstab says hes ready. I trust him 100%, I know we are very close.

Press is not working for free, it isnt a charity gig, though he has been very reasonable about the compensation for his valuable time and expertise and I am very happy to support Presstab.pw.

If you have some time please read over this thread I think you will find any answers you may need.

Thank you so much for your questions and interest!

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 11:34:16 PM

Hello all,

An update,

Presstab has identified a Daemon crash issue with the newest unreleased protocol. He is sussing that out at this time. It is our goal to bring you a well polished final version.

This is the last thing we have to accomplish before launch, we are on the home stretch!

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 04:04:38 AM

No sir, 24 million coins minus the 4.4 million I control (and it grows daily) So there are around 19.6 Million in circulation, with a total supply of 68 million ever.

(I must once again state that this is not a pump and dump, I am not anonymous and I am hiding nothing from anyone because I have nothing to hide. I will use the coins I control to enrich the coin itself, if NTRN gets to a point that I can pay myself (with the stakes) for the work I have done then at some point I may consider that, but I will never do anything to the detriment of the market or the holders of NTRN.)

NTRN is heavily undervalued due to its rocky past.

If you can, skim through this forum thread, & you will find all of the details, I have been very expressive and transparent.

We have been working on this for months, I have worked to ensure that we deliver a solid, well polished NTRN, I know I have been saying soon for awhile now,

Good things come with patience, work, time, longevity, and drive to accomplish that which others could not. It should also be noted that Presstabs work can be reviewed, compiled and tested for those interested.

The github link is in the OP. Press still had tweaks he wanted to make before the release, and we took a break for the holidays. Presstab values his reputation, he is a proven respected developer.

I will release the code and update the network when Presstab says hes ready. I trust him 100%, I know we are very close.

Press is not working for free, it isnt a charity gig, though he has been very reasonable about the compensation for his valuable time and expertise and I am very happy to support Presstab.pw.

If you have some time please read over this thread I think you will find any answers you may need.

Thank you so much for your questions and interest!

That's great to hear. Definitely get more involved at Crypto-city. We've are working on some new programs to help cryptos in the long run. https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/pages/176/

Also, I may consider making a market in NTRN, I haven't decided yet.

audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:47:11 AM

Hello everyone,

Rather than reiterate I will simply Quote Presstab:

"Give me the weekend to go over things one more time. Then we will ask everyone to update their wallet. Exchanges, etc, do not need to update yet. But we will get as many mn's and stakers to update as we can and we will see how this new code runs when there are more than just a few nodes using it."

To help us in this process, please spread the word, and be prepared to update your clients. We are moving forward!

As always, NTRN is an incredibly undervalued low to medium supply staking coin, there has never been a better time to pick some up and start staking!

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:18:38 PM

Hello everyone,

"Give me the weekend to go over things one more time. Then we will ask everyone to update their wallet. Exchanges, etc, do not need to update yet. But we will get as many mn's and stakers to update as we can and we will see how this new code runs when there are more than just a few nodes using it."

To help us in this process, please spread the word, and be prepared to update your clients. We are moving forward!

As always, NTRN is an incredibly undervalued low to medium supply staking coin, there has never been a better time to pick some up and start staking!

Sounds good. Do you have a timeline on when you will drop off the old wallet client?
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 11:44:32 PM

this still being developed?

Yes. Read up on the last few pages.

This thread is full of unintelligent rambling. Could u elaborate more on how u figured the sloppiness of the emission curve when calculating the approximate monthly reward rate for a hashrate constituting 1/5 of the total network hashrate.

Whitesox

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:52:52 PM

This thread is full of unintelligent rambling. Could u elaborate more on how u figured the sloppiness of the emission curve when calculating the approximate monthly reward rate for a hashrate constituting 1/5 of the total network hashrate.

Please, can someone translate...  Tongue

Cheers

Whitesox

Do I know anyone?? Does anyone know me??
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 06:07:56 PM

Please, can someone translate...  Tongue

Cheers

Whitesox

Hey, I can do it. Could u elaborate more on how u figured the sloppiness of the emission curve? Have u been calculating the approximate monthly reward rate for RFU? RFU stands for Receptacle For Urine.

Whitesox

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:24:28 AM

Please, can someone translate...  Tongue

Cheers

Whitesox

Hey, I can do it. Could u elaborate more on how u figured the sloppiness of the emission curve? Have u been calculating the approximate monthly reward rate for RFU? RFU stands for Receptacle For Urine.

Hallo Dr. Sheldon Cooper?  Grin

Cheers

Whitesox

audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 07:56:12 PM

Hello everyone,

Sounds good. Do you have a timeline on when you will drop off the old wallet client?

Hey there, sorry it took me a few days to get back to you,

After we have deployed the newest client and its running smoothly, we will schedule a hard fork at a pre determined block,, once the fork has happened the old wallets will no longer be of use.

I just spoke with presstab, and we are going through some final testing of the newest client tonight, if all goes well I will have the new client ready for download and deployment this week.

The clients I control will be the first to make the switch.

Post Fork stakes that cannot be verified as having paid masternodes, will be rejected.

Considering the clients I control stake the most (and pay out the most) it is of everyones benefit to ensure they have updated their clients and are ready for the fork.

Thanks.

(@ logictense I will not bother to respond to useless banter, if you think my posts are "Uniteligent" then please go make better use of your time.)

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:51:32 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 02:03:48 AM by BTC-BTC-BTC

From Bittrex "This market is being removed on Friday January 27th, 2017." about NTRN. FYI - for people have their coins there. Make sure to withdraw from the exchange within the allow period.
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 02:03:55 AM

From Bittrex "This market is being removed on Friday January 27th, 2017." about NTRN.

It has been a battle to stay on Bittrex for months, Right now I want to focus on getting the code work and network all buttoned up nice.

NTRN is trade-able at Cryptopia and Yobit.

Once the new clients are out, and the fork has been completed and everything is running as It should, I will focus on securing new positions with the exchanges.

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
dev0tion

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:18:50 AM

From Bittrex "This market is being removed on Friday January 27th, 2017." about NTRN.

It has been a battle to stay on Bittrex for months, Right now I want to focus on getting the code work and network all buttoned up nice.

NTRN is trade-able at Cryptopia and Yobit.

Once the new clients are out, and the fork has been completed and everything is running as It should, I will focus on securing new positions with the exchanges.

Sorry to see you've lost the battle eventually. Good luck with the new client!
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 06:42:32 AM

Hello everyone,

I need some folks to try this client : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ndzo6anr5te2usd/Neutron-qt-v1.1.0.1.zip

This is NOT a final build, If some folks would be kind enough to start some masternodes with this client it would be very helpful.

I have been able to switch between clients without doing anything in the %appdata% folder with no issue.

This client may be refusing to stake until it connects to other clients of the same version (which would be ideal)

I would appreciate the help,

Thanks

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 08:25:12 AM

first impressions (testing full sync) - seems wrong logo (maybe), why no addnode command in rpc

This is not the final build,, this is a test, logos and such have not been added in this version,, looking for staking results pre fork

seed nodes are working,,,

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 09:46:46 AM

Hello everyone,

I need some folks to try this client : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ndzo6anr5te2usd/Neutron-qt-v1.1.0.1.zip

This is NOT a final build, If some folks would be kind enough to start some masternodes with this client it would be very helpful.

I have been able to switch between clients without doing anything in the %appdata% folder with no issue.

This client may be refusing to stake until it connects to other clients of the same version (which would be ideal)

Thanks

What's the return and minimum on the masternode ?

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:46:07 PM

Hello everyone,

Thanks

What's the return and minimum on the masternode ?

25k to set one up. Return is depends on how many MNS are running out there. There are over 30 MNs at the moment.
Whitesox

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:59:07 PM

first impressions (testing full sync) - seems wrong logo (maybe), why no addnode command in rpc

This is not the final build,, this is a test, logos and such have not been added in this version,, looking for staking results pre fork

seed nodes are working,,,

Hi there Audiotopix... starting the new Wallet now as MN. Will post results...

For the moment... it started ok with old Roaming folder... 2 MN in site for the moment...

Hoorraaaaaay!!!

Willy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: