Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.1.2 available now.  (Read 134095 times)
BonzoCorleone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:07:39 PM

Agreed a roadmap would be great. Also is there slack for neutron? I suggest to make it if there isnt any yet, so the community will grow and can discuss / help with neutron progress. Btw is there any upcoming updates?

Keep your Alts close, but your Bitcoin closer.
Highflyer108

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:53:58 PM

Hey can anyone tell me why my masternode sometimes just stops running and I have to press start again?
Stanks
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:18:45 PM

I also have trouble to run my Masternodes. The QT tells me that my MN has successfully started and I also can see it in the Nucleus list BUT the timer doesn't count and my MN disappear after an hour, a typical behavior of MNs when they cannot connect.

The Neutrond on my VPS is up and running, the conf is located at ~/.Neutron/Neutron.conf
it contains the following:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=myuser
rpcpassword=mypassword
server=1
listen=1
port=9999
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=My VPS IP:9999
masternodeprivkey=My Masternode PrivKey
addnode=45.63.18.161:9999
addnode=174.59.176.134:9999
addnode=74.120.130.50:9999

My Local neutron.conf in roaming contains the following:

rpcuser=myuser
rpcpassword=mypassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9999
port=9999
server=1
listen=1
maxconnections=56
disablereportupdate=1

I guess there is something missing in one of the confs or I set up something wrong.

Please let me know what it is and how you guys set up your MNs Smiley

Highflyer108

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:20:10 PM

rpcuser=myuser
rpcpassword=mypassword

Did you just type a username and passsowrd in there and it was done or did you have to do anything else? Also do you know what the username and password is used for? My masternode isnt working either
Stanks
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:24:05 PM

rpcuser=myuser
rpcpassword=mypassword

Did you just type a username and passsowrd in there and it was done or did you have to do anything else? Also do you know what the username and password is used for? My masternode isnt working either

It doesnt matter. User and Password can be whatever you like.
Highflyer108

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:26:17 PM

rpcuser=myuser
rpcpassword=mypassword

It doesnt matter. User and Password can be whatever you like.

Ok thanks
Highflyer108

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:04:44 PM

I also have trouble to run my Masternodes. The QT tells me that my MN has successfully started and I also can see it in the Nucleus list BUT the timer doesn't count and my MN disappear after an hour, a typical behavior of MNs when they cannot connect.

The Neutrond on my VPS is up and running, the conf is located at ~/.Neutron/Neutron.conf
it contains the following:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=myuser
rpcpassword=mypassword
server=1
listen=1
port=9999
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=My VPS IP:9999
masternodeprivkey=My Masternode PrivKey

My Local neutron.conf in roaming contains the following:

rpcuser=myuser
rpcpassword=mypassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9999
port=9999
server=1
listen=1
maxconnections=56
disablereportupdate=1

I guess there is something missing in one of the confs or I set up something wrong.

Please let me know what it is and how you guys set up your MNs Smiley

Just wanted to let you know I got mine working. First thing I did was forwarded port 9999 (Completely forgot to do it the first time) and I also added:
masternodeaddr=youraddress:your port
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=(private key here)

to my neutron.conf file as well as my mastenode.comf file and now the timer on my masternode is ticking. I hope one of the above can help you.
Stanks
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:12:26 PM

I started to receive payments right after Ive set up the MN but the timer still showing 00:00 and my MN goes offline after an hour.
Can you copy paste what your confs look like? Also do you run your MN locally or on a VPS?
Please show me your local neutron.conf and masternode.conf and also the conf on your VPS. And also is it required to send 25000 NTRN to the VPS wallet like its on some other coins or is it ok if you have sent the 25k to an address on your local windows wallet and use the MN privkey from it in the VPS conf?

If works like this on another MN from another coin Im running without any problems but NTRN seems to have a different system.
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:45:23 PM

This is very strange - good and stable masternode coin but doesn't cost at least 10 cents during this masternodecoin madness Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Highflyer108

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:21:55 PM

I started to receive payments right after Ive set up the MN but the timer still showing 00:00 and my MN goes offline after an hour.
Can you copy paste what your confs look like? Also do you run your MN locally or on a VPS?
Please show me your local neutron.conf and masternode.conf and also the conf on your VPS. And also is it required to send 25000 NTRN to the VPS wallet like its on some other coins or is it ok if you have sent the 25k to an address on your local windows wallet and use the MN privkey from it in the VPS conf?

If works like this on another MN from another coin Im running without any problems but NTRN seems to have a different system.

My masternode.conf looks like this:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
server=1
listen=1
port=9999
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=[my ip]:9999
masternodeprivkey=[privatekey]
staking=0

And my neutron.conf looks like this:

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
port=9999
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
masternodeaddr=[my ip]:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=[private key]
staking=0
[all the nodes on the first page of this post]

I'm running the masternode locally so I cant answer you're questions on the VPS.

BonzoCorleone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:41:47 AM

This is very strange - good and stable masternode coin but doesn't cost at least 10 cents during this masternodecoin madness Smiley

mn madness is long gone, it was segwit lately and almost done too, next will be.... mmm i forgot what it was
I dont think the masternode hype is gone, especially with the low cap one.

masternode or soon will be masternode coins that pumped hard recently:

Chain Coin
Insane coin
Bata
Renos
Icash
Eternity

And some are without dev.. So i think NTRN def have a chance to go up, its been here for quite long time, audiotopix its still here after all this time, and very cheap masternode at the moment. Its def have potential to blow up IMO. Especially if dev give new updates and upcoming plan/roadmap + Community help the way they can.

Chain coin community is growing and also helping the way they can right now because people start to notice it, it goes from ~50 sats to ~9K sats...

If neutron community growing and helping i believed it have that potential aswell.

Keep your Alts close, but your Bitcoin closer.
audiotopix (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 04:17:38 AM

Im hearing you guys out on a road map and a slack channel, I think sometimes I just dont look broad enough and my desire to keep NTRN simple and straight forward clouds my ability to create an effective road map.

We need to move onto new exchanges, and I need to get the wallet updated, the wallet update is my first concern, I know logos are not anything major but now that we finally have a good unique logo and branding that Im willing to stand behind, id like to get that updated in the wallet asap so everything is tidy in that aspect.

I really need some help doing more with the website, suggestions for things to add to it and such. The network update as I previously stated is on hold until press has more time to work on it and I have more cash to pay him, but the work has been started and all can view it. Its going to take some time to get that done.

In the meantime NTRN does run solid, and has for years now, masternodes are being paid as they should, and we are slowly growing, though It seems the masternode list has shrank, at least it has on my wallets.

There is much talk of features in coins, and such, my philosophy is perhaps a bit different in this aspect. It seems every week there is a new coin with some neato feature flavor of the week that many flock to.

And I get that, I see why people want something new to play with, like a new toy, new innovation and such, I get it. Neutrons appeal however in my intention is to be dependability, reliability, longevity, etc

The masternode is NTRNS main feature, the staking, the generation of newly minted coins simply by holding a balance. I understand there are many coins that do this, Neutron however does it very well, and easily.

NTRN is also very cheap to get into, its so easy a child can do it. Unlike say ETH which at this point you practically have to take a college level course to understand, In my opinion your average person that wants to dabble in crypto is most likely just going to be intimidated by ether. This is where coins like NTRN could be seen as more user friendly and easy to get into.

I believe that staking, while is largely considered old news will always hold a nice spot on the crypto landscape because it is the greenest way down crypto road.

Bear in mind NTRN will hit a reward halving in the next year or so, (i need to sit down and calculate the specifics) It will only become more and more scarce. Less than 70 million NTRN will ever exist, and it will take many many years to get there.

Now look at eth, while it does have many awesome features, has a supply of over 90 million already and has a value of $60 a coin. Now I have no idea if NTRN could ever be worth that much, but I do think it could easily be worth 10 cents, or a quarter, or even a dollar,

Also, ETH is moving to a Proof of Stake framework, they realize Proof of Stake is the way to go. Do I expect NTRN to ever be as big as ETH? No I do not, but it doesn't have to be either. All it needs to do is maintain a value for years, that way all of us and others who invest and stake for years can earn interest in the form of newly minted NTRN that we can then trade as we choose.

With that said we need real volume to increase, more exposure, weve got to earn peoples trust. Time will do that.

I will work on making a roadmap that evolves, because the path for NTRN is pretty straight forward, my strategy is to go long, I have a ton of patience, and for a project like this a person must have patience.

Good things are never rushed, good work isnt cheap, and cheap work isnt good.

Thanks guys, I appreciate you all. I do read every single comment. I always will.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 02:10:32 PM

there is a significant increase of volume and price.  I wonder whats causing it?

bags causing it lol
this crypto is completely useless so the only game is P&D

I disagree, NTRN is not useless, it is a digital currency that stakes on its own weight, with minimal resources used.

The main use of NTRN is as a digital piggybank, to generate interest on an investment, and capitalize on that amount for holding and trading. Its that simple, and thats why I like it.

if i'm a dumbass how do i know i like it too ?
here's 2 basic principles of crypto, seems none applicable to ntrn:
1. crypto is free and easy to use by any human with undamaged intellect
2. one should be able to buy pizza with crypto

where's my pizza ?

No one stooped so low as to name call you anything.

1. Im not sure how this doesn't apply to NTRN

2. A. Stake NTRN
      B. Trade Staked NTRN for BTC
        C. Buy Pizza with BTC
          D. Any questions?

Now please.....

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
bobitza202

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:27:15 PM

Very good price for buying now Grin
Highflyer108

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:21:50 PM

Is it possible to both stake and run a masternode in the same wallet? And are you able to automatically move new coins from the masternode wallet to the staking wallet?
Stanks
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:33:28 PM

Dev please create/update the guide for Masternodes. The one on on Cryptopia forum is not very useful a lot of stuff is missing there.

Meanwhile can someone post a VPS/Remote guide for MULTIPLE masternodes and what exactly to setup up in the .conf on each of the VPS and local? I only can run 1 Masternode all other MNs that I set up and start doesnt connect. My wallet says "Successfully started" but its not... it stays at 00:00 in the overall list and then it disappears after one hour.

Thanks!
Stanks
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:01:04 PM

I only can run 1 Masternode all other MNs that I set up and start doesnt connect.

different p2p ports and keys, right ? and every node has its own chain data

Thanks for your answer.

What do you mean "different p2p ports"? Different Masternode keys = Yes, but different ports? If you use different IP (VPS) you can use same port.
For example:

169.54.87.116:9999
169.54.87.117:9999
169.54.87.122:9999

etc...

And own chain data? Not sure what you mean since every VPS has its own ./Neutrond server and of course its own chain.
If you mean to setup multiple wallets like "Neutron1, Neutron2..." in the Roaming directory then its not what Im asking for.
To run the same wallet 100 times on the same machine (Windows) is bullshit. Its possible to operate ALL MNs from one single wallet you just need to setup the QT on different IPs/VPS and point your wallet to them.

My problem is to define in the local conf all the nodes that are running on the different IPs/VPS.

This is the settings for one MN:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=neutronrpc
rpcpassword=ljaljlö4jo4jopOPIHpoin4oijlkajg
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
port=9999
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=99.45.112.125:9999
masternodeprivkey=5zms9GUec9e2MnYGrt2zYy9cL8gCwzqaDke3IGiz683DrVXMm4B

How do I define the second, third masternode in the local wallet?

If you set "masternode=1" it wont accept multiple MNs but if I remove this setting from the conf the wallet tells me "you must set masternode=1"....

Stanks
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:16:11 PM

Are you sure? So its only possible to run multiple MNs if you have multiple wallets on your computer? It makes no sense when you already run 30 QTs on 30 VPS why should you run them once again local? Lol If its really like this then the dev should add a possibility to operate all MNs from one wallet.

~350 MB per QT its 10.5 GB of RAM that you need to operate Cheesy

For those who is ok with that its fine but should be a VPS only possibility too imho.
Stanks
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:09:01 PM

Okay now I got you and yes how NTRN MNs operate currently is bullshit some updates are definitely needed therefor.
CRW is a beautiful example. In CRW I can operate all my MNs from my local wallet while all my CRW are local (no need to send any coins to the VPS to start the MN..) also I see the status of each MN if its online or not. And if its offline I simply connect to the VPS and start it.

We need definitely a similar system on NTRT would be easier for all us.
TOTO6131

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:13:21 AM

I only can run 1 Masternode all other MNs that I set up and start doesnt connect.

different p2p ports and keys, right ? and every node has its own chain data

Thanks for your answer.

What do you mean "different p2p ports"? Different Masternode keys = Yes, but different ports? If you use different IP (VPS) you can use same port.
For example:

169.54.87.116:9999
169.54.87.117:9999
169.54.87.122:9999

etc...

And own chain data? Not sure what you mean since every VPS has its own ./Neutrond server and of course its own chain.
If you mean to setup multiple wallets like "Neutron1, Neutron2..." in the Roaming directory then its not what Im asking for.
To run the same wallet 100 times on the same machine (Windows) is bullshit. Its possible to operate ALL MNs from one single wallet you just need to setup the QT on different IPs/VPS and point your wallet to them.

My problem is to define in the local conf all the nodes that are running on the different IPs/VPS.

This is the settings for one MN:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=neutronrpc
rpcpassword=ljaljlö4jo4jopOPIHpoin4oijlkajg
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
port=9999
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=99.45.112.125:9999
masternodeprivkey=5zms9GUec9e2MnYGrt2zYy9cL8gCwzqaDke3IGiz683DrVXMm4B

How do I define the second, third masternode in the local wallet?

If you set "masternode=1" it wont accept multiple MNs but if I remove this setting from the conf the wallet tells me "you must set masternode=1"....

how price of Masternode plise

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: