Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:14:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling problem  (Read 90301 times)
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:36:19 AM

gambling addictions are like any other addiction, when some people start, they get hooked and its harder for them to stop than it may seem
if it can be likened to an addiction to drugs. it can be very dangerous. if you stop certainly it would be bad for you. very difficult to get out on drugs. as well as with gambling
I think its better to be addicted in drugs than be addicted in gambling because you will lose all your things you had so you will be poor after all you done and lose all your money .. while If you addicted in drugs you will be crazy and there's a rehab to solution it.. not the same result as addicted in gambling..

Seriously? Did you just said drugs is better than gambling? Even if you can go crazy and start killing people? No addiction is good, wether drugs or gambling. Both of them will ruin your life in the end. So it is best not to be involve on any of them just to be safe.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:19:30 AM

gambling problem is if they gamble. But I think that is normal, but the most people dont know what to do.
I think the best option is that you must say to yourself that you need to stop or just play a little.
Say to self is not enough without a work you should focus in other activities if you want to stop gambling.
Look for other activity and be addictive on it like playing online games.. i think you can stop gambling if you addicted in other activity...
agree you cannot just tell yourself I am sure you will be back to gamble if no other treatment is done.
but I do not agree to become addicted to other things. it will only make multiply problem for you
and if you want to stop gambling do not play although with small bets!
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:58:06 AM

Everyone that is gambling have all a gambling problem. But I think that allot of people will be gambling addicts will follow it.
I think much people is going to/want to stop gambling so they can save their money.

Yes, when ever people lose money than they will think to stop but there mind is always thinking about those earlier loses to recover so they will surely gamble, if they get a chance again to gamble. This is the most problem with the addicted gamblers. They should find a some other activities to forget these gambling games and it is not so difficult but gamblers has to decide.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:13:07 PM

A lot of people have a gambling problem and this almost not to stop because the bitcoin is almost depending on gambling and allot of people got hooked on it.
If you got a gambling problem you should to try controlling yourself from doing it first, if that is not working you can try talking with friends.
Bitcoin has nothing to do with gambling per se.
The only think  bitcoin bring to the table if we are talking about enriching your gambling experience is ease with which you can start gambling and use gambling services powered by bitcoin.
Other than that it is nothing new. You are spending you money in the same way with bitcoin as you would with credit card. You have to remember that.
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:27:51 PM

Everyone that is gambling have all a gambling problem. But I think that allot of people will be gambling addicts will follow it.
I think much people is going to/want to stop gambling so they can save their money.

Yes, when ever people lose money than they will think to stop but there mind is always thinking about those earlier loses to recover so they will surely gamble, if they get a chance again to gamble. This is the most problem with the addicted gamblers. They should find a some other activities to forget these gambling games and it is not so difficult but gamblers has to decide.

Most people need to have to win their losings back. I know it is human behavior but the thing is with gambling this is not possible.
The nature of the game is risk and risk plus extra risk makes you lose loads of money.
bankingbtc

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:40:30 PM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much
If you not ready to lose your money, then don't even try to gamble!

gambling on its own is not a problem. but "addiction" to gambling is a huge problem and it is a very common one.

i think you should have discipline when it comes to gambling your money. which means setting aside a fixed amount and play around with that much. and that amount doesn't need to be huge either. it can be as small as you are comfortable with taking a  risk on.

yes it's pretty common thing, that's like drugs or smoking, you only try once and you want to do it again and again, same with gambling once you win something you think that it can't go wrong you so gamble again and again till you loose all of your money, it's a huge problem
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 02:48:44 PM

That's 100% true. If you are not ready to loose, do not gamble. Gamble for fun, not for money - this is simple and good rule.  Grin
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:12:00 PM

That's 100% true. If you are not ready to loose, do not gamble. Gamble for fun, not for money - this is simple and good rule.  Grin

Yeah, that is what some of those new gamblers forgot, they forgot to rethink what will they feel if their bankroll got busted...as some just think that they can profit in gambling, so they give it a go, not thinking that their money is might be in danger..

GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:32:11 PM

Yeah, that is what some of those new gamblers forgot, they forgot to rethink what will they feel if their bankroll got busted...as some just think that they can profit in gambling, so they give it a go, not thinking that their money is might be in danger..

Well it's not only gamblers taking too much risk in their bankroll. The problem is the risk are just to big to make it profitable.
Even for a small game you will see that in the end this is will be haunting you and your money.
ardi wijaya

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:46:22 PM

i don't no.. because everyone is arguably the gambling hobby.. Cheesy
hkla241

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:51:43 PM

Gambling always needed no matter where you go. The problem is positive gambling for work or negative gambling on losing your money, may be if you have luck you can really win some coin there. And risked something is good enough because you need that and you really need to sacrifice something to get better thing.
Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:12:54 AM

Gambling always needed no matter where you go. The problem is positive gambling for work or negative gambling on losing your money, may be if you have luck you can really win some coin there. And risked something is good enough because you need that and you really need to sacrifice something to get better thing.
Many people have a gambling problem. And that is very bad. Because there are many people that cant stop gambling.
Because you are easy addicted to it and that is the problem. But we never know what will happen.
kenot21

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:56:51 PM

gambling is everywhere, no matter where you go including those who are addicted to gambling. I think they all start for fun until they feel the urge to win because of losing many times. But if you can control it that's good, still it's very risky to gamble.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:15:04 PM

gambling is everywhere, no matter where you go including those who are addicted to gambling. I think they all start for fun until they feel the urge to win because of losing many times. But if you can control it that's good, still it's very risky to gamble.

yup! gambling is too risky but I think you can earn in it if you have self control in betting and awareness that you may lose and go home with nothing just stop the urge and do this in a moderate way!
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:22:32 PM

Never play gambling if you do not know the risks that would be obtained. You have to think even harder to be able to accept it. you can become rich very quickly. and you too can be very poor in a short time anyway.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:45:05 PM

I think everyone has experienced an error within the meaning of gambling destination. some say gambling for profit and there is also to have fun ? who is true ?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:12:53 PM

Many people have a gambling problem. Because they think they can have some fast money and that is quite good.
I hope that more people will know that gambling is just only for their fun. But they think you can win some money...
kuntulu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:34:16 PM

Many people have a gambling problem. Because they think they can have some fast money and that is quite good.
I hope that more people will know that gambling is just only for their fun. But they think you can win some money...

a lot of people are addicted to something for a while but at the end they will all stop with it.
Its just a time in your life that you spent to something for a long time and than stop.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:16:57 AM

a lot of people are addicted to something for a while but at the end they will all stop with it.
Its just a time in your life that you spent to something for a long time and than stop.

Yup! Because nothing is forever I suppose!? but addiction in gambling needs proper attention and you will need a psychiatric treatment because your brain is responsible on it because you are addicted to it.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:43:44 AM

Yup! Because nothing is forever I suppose!? but addiction in gambling needs proper attention and you will need a psychiatric treatment because your brain is responsible on it because you are addicted to it.

indeed, in the end we will stop playing. but at least, is true what is said teilwalL05, must be accompanied by a psychiatrist if it is a heavy addict. otherwise you could lose everything or you will end up with suicide.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: