Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133241 times)
DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:02:22 PM

MaNI is this your going price for the hours? Did you speak to Jared about this, 50 btc is a drop in the ocean for the digibyte community.

What a bad post to put here. But i understand it now:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg14343772#msg14343772

Better exchange yours for Gulden in time, i say Wink

That very good advice....To tell the truth, i also sold all my Digibyte long ago, and trade it all for GULDEN  Grin
Because there so many Red Flag i saw, especially a lots of empty talk and so many empty promises from their Development.

I been in so many coins before, where they gave their community so many talk and empty promises, but soon all their coins died.
So for me now, any coins who give so many empty promises and lack the developments is a RED FLAG for me.
So that why i sold all my Digibyte for GULDEN.

Dgb has Jared, Gulden looks like it is getting it's own Jared in Buerra who's been doing presentations. This is positive sign Gulden moving forward. Without marketing the project will die.  More marketing gets you more investment even if the dev is not good.

MaNI with Buerra will make powerful a team with top 5 dev and marketing person.

The difference between Myriad and Digibyte is Jared. Without Jared dgb dies.

Glad to see you are more positive about GULDEN now  Grin
But the truth is, both "marketing" & "developments" is both very important.

No disrespect to digibye, but that is the reasons why digibye never got any new big investors, even though Jared going all over the world to speak in conferences and to promote digibyte.
But digibyte still got NO new big investors joining them, this is because the big investors didn't see NO real developments progress in digibyte, accept more empty talk and more empty promises from digibye....that why i left.

But we are very lucky here in GULDEN, because our "development" & "marketing" is getting stronger and getting better everyday  Cool
So we really need to give all the credits and supports to our GULDEN Development Team....because they are the best in the crypto world  Cool

Clueless. Look at the difference on www.coinmarketcap.com. Who's development is doing better?

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:26:43 PM

Lets keep the discussions clean, positive and about Gulden guys.
For those looking for the above come join us in our slack channel.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
super55

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:33:47 PM

Lets keep the discussions clean, positive and about Gulden guys.
For those looking for the above come join us in our slack channel.

Sorry @WaterLooDown...sometime we got carried away by the trolls who post here, lol  Grin

nickelback65

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:05:31 PM

Before I made this post I wanted to be certain on my findings. Gulden is being priced between priced in USD range of 575 to 675000. There is traders executing sales or buys whenever these boundaries are breached. There is a group that wants to keep the value at this level. BTC goes higher I expect Gulden to drop lower. BTC drops I expect Gulden satoshi price to increase.

Why the price manipulation?  Let the market determine the value of Guldencoin and you will attract new investors and hasten innovation and adoption.
Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:46:32 PM

Before I made this post I wanted to be certain on my findings. Gulden is being priced between priced in USD range of 575 to 675000. There is traders executing sales or buys whenever these boundaries are breached. There is a group that wants to keep the value at this level. BTC goes higher I expect Gulden to drop lower. BTC drops I expect Gulden satoshi price to increase.

Why the price manipulation?  Let the market determine the value of Guldencoin and you will attract new investors and hasten innovation and adoption.

It's a good question, some people might think it's good for Gulden. I think it was Biomike who was doing it in the past but directly with btc/nlg but this is following a fiat value range. Bot programs can be setup to trigger at different price points. The positive is that Gulden is not losing value but if you were holding btc and buying now you would be scoring a lot of extra Gulden. We will see if any resistance comes in at the high 200s.

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:50:47 AM

A question about the funding...
Will MaNI only be working the extra hours when the day countdown is finished or when the funding reaches progress points?

From my understanding of the comments he has other contract work to finish and wouldn't be able to start doing the extra hours even if all 50 btc was given tomorrow?

The answer lies somewhere in the middle - if it were to fund immediately I would be able to work quite a lot of the extra hours immediately while it would take some time (a month or two) to gradually ramp up to 100% of the full hours from the funding.
Likewise if the funding takes the full time allocation to fund I probably would not start immediately on the full hours either but would transition to them.
At the same time as we are already heading to the 7h/w mark - I will already start trying to transition towards that (I won't wait until the end of the funding to do so)

So in short - the world will not end if we don't complete the funding today, any funds paid are already seeing benefit for the project. However at the same time if you are planning to buy, sooner is always better, if we did suddenly get the full funding today or a large boost in the funding today it would be a good thing for the project and ultimately would lead me to working more hours sooner.

Hope that answers the question.

MaNI can you make a $ total for your work? This will make life less volatile for the funding.My guess is funding will dry up completely with bitcoin at these prices.
MaNI

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:23:43 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 07:34:49 AM by MaNI

Why the price manipulation?  Let the market determine the value of Guldencoin and you will attract new investors and hasten innovation and adoption.

Assuming there is manipulation - which is quite possible but not something we can prove 100% beyond a doubt - it definitely is not the dev team doing it, so it is out of our hands...
Unfortunately for small free markets price manipulation is part of the market (even large markets are sometimes manipulated to varying degrees) - there is nothing we can do to stop such manipulation other than putting our heads down and growing the coin to the point where the market is so large that it is no longer as easy to manipulate.
Dubbeltje

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:26:44 AM

Hello, I heard from a colleague about Gulden
I do'nt know exactly what it is, but I will read the Gulden website
WaterLooDown
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:40:02 AM

Important change to the dev shares. Please read the below.

Due to the BTC price escalation recently we have added a new line called boost. As it stands it would take a total of 44btc to complete the original 50btc funding, however the boost line could move either way depending on the BTC price.  Once the boost line is reached the funding is completed.

The minimum rate for Gulden funding has been moved from 0.08(400sat) to 0.06(300sat).  Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the changes.

MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:06:43 AM

MaNI can you make a $ total for your work? This will make life less volatile for the funding.My guess is funding will dry up completely with bitcoin at these prices.

The adjustments to the site should satisfy your concerns here I hope.
super55

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:31:13 AM

Welcome Dubbeltje  Grin
GULDEN is pretty much the same with Bitcoin online currency...accept much more faster.
You should try the iOS or Andriod APP, with the App you can pay with GULDEN at any GULDEN & Bitcoin stores  Cool
So you can use GULDEN to pay at any Bitcoin stores around the world too....so it a very cool App  Grin

super55

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:05:34 AM

Welcome Dubbeltje  Grin
GULDEN is pretty much the same with Bitcoin online currency...accept much more faster.
You should try the iOS or Andriod APP, with the App you can pay with GULDEN at any GULDEN & Bitcoin stores  Cool
So you can use GULDEN to pay at any Bitcoin stores around the world too....so it a very cool App  Grin

By the way, the PRIME project is still under development.
When PRIME is going live, the GULDEN payment will be instant and fast...so it will be like paying in cash money, instant payment  Cool
So this will attract more brick and mortar shops & online stores to adopt GULDEN in the future  Grin

WaterLooDown
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:00:39 PM

Funding has passed 30% of the original amount, if we take the new boost total into consideration and a stable btc price we are almost 35% complete. Thanks so far to everyone that has contributed, every little bit helps.

Important change to the dev shares. Please read the below.

Due to the BTC price escalation recently we have added a new line called boost. As it stands it would take a total of 44btc to complete the original 50btc funding, however the boost line could move either way depending on the BTC price.  Once the boost line is reached the funding is completed.

The minimum rate for Gulden funding has been moved from 0.08(400sat) to 0.06(300sat).  Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the changes.

Dubbeltje

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:43:16 PM

Welcome Dubbeltje  Grin
You should try the iOS or Andriod APP, with the App you can pay with GULDEN at any GULDEN & Bitcoin stores  Cool
So you can use GULDEN to pay at any Bitcoin stores around the world too....so it a very cool App  Grin

When PRIME is going live, the GULDEN payment will be instant and fast...so it will be like paying in cash money, instant payment  Cool
So this will attract more brick and mortar shops & online stores to adopt GULDEN in the future  Grin

Not so fast first I go to read what Gulden is and what you can do with Gulden
Where can I find some websites?
super55

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:16:27 PM

Welcome Dubbeltje  Grin
You should try the iOS or Andriod APP, with the App you can pay with GULDEN at any GULDEN & Bitcoin stores  Cool
So you can use GULDEN to pay at any Bitcoin stores around the world too....so it a very cool App  Grin

When PRIME is going live, the GULDEN payment will be instant and fast...so it will be like paying in cash money, instant payment  Cool
So this will attract more brick and mortar shops & online stores to adopt GULDEN in the future  Grin

You can join slack at Gulden.com/join

Like the Gulden admin said, better join the Slack here >>>>  Gulden.com/join
The admins will answers all your questions there, and explaine to you what Gulden is...just take your time  Cool

super55

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:28:30 PM

Welcome Dubbeltje  Grin

You can join slack at Gulden.com/join

Like the Gulden admin said, better join the Slack here >>>>  Gulden.com/join
The admins will answers all your questions there, and explaine to you what Gulden is...just take your time  Cool

@Dubbeltje
Here more Gulden Links for you,

-Gulden website
gulden.com

-Chat with Gulden admins & development team (ask any questions or suggestions you have for the admin team)
Gulden.com/join

-Download your Gulden App & Gulden Wallet
developer.gulden.com/apps/

-Gulden blog
developer.gulden.com/blog/

-Gulden Development Roadmap for 2016
developer.gulden.com/roadmap/

Well hope this help  Grin

kwaasteniet

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:23:12 PM

Who is the owner of that silly bot which holds the price constant at about €0,0018/NLG. Are you stupid or do you want simply disturb Gulden! Is it hate or just jealousy?
Is it Danslip, DGBforever, Trackcoins or another person without compassion for hardworking Gulden owners who spend their time and money in this nice and good working project.
Please be so kind stop manipulating the market. We know already that you have deep pockets and that you are the greatest.  Undecided
When you are a man make yourself known to the community and help us with all that money you have. You can put all the BTC's you have collected in our fundingproject https://shares.gulden.com/
But probably you don't dare.  Grin
meemic

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 10:56:10 PM

Will buy some shares soon, when my 'vakantiegeld' is finally coming next week!  Grin
strataghyst

Activity: 393

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:31:08 AM

Who is the owner of that silly bot which holds the price constant at about €0,0018/NLG. Are you stupid or do you want simply disturb Gulden! Is it hate or just jealousy?
Is it Danslip, DGBforever, Trackcoins or another person without compassion for hardworking Gulden owners who spend their time and money in this nice and good working project.
Please be so kind stop manipulating the market. We know already that you have deep pockets and that you are the greatest.  Undecided
When you are a man make yourself known to the community and help us with all that money you have. You can put all the BTC's you have collected in our fundingproject https://shares.gulden.com/
But probably you don't dare.  Grin

Well isn't it more probable that multi pools use Eur USD as their point of reference to making profits.

Maybe project hybrid also contributes to this I don't know the exact workings of the project maybe George can elaborate on this.

The other thing is the people who normally buy their NLG at bittrex and thus creating buy support well most of them bought dev shares.
kwaasteniet

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:55:16 AM

Well isn't it more probable that multi pools use Eur USD as their point of reference to making profits.
Maybe project hybrid also contributes to this I don't know the exact workings of the project maybe George can elaborate on this.
The other thing is the people who normally buy their NLG at bittrex and thus creating buy support well most of them bought dev shares.

Project Hybrid buys only Gulden from the market.. On the last item you are probably right, the buy support of the community is lower because of the dev shares. But nevertheless it's obvious that someone is manipulating the market. Every time the BTC price is rising a few percent you can see that the NLG/BTC price is falling with the same percentage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: