Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 [704] 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073027 times)
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:13:19 PM

If you want your coin being worth more as at the ICO

you have to built up a community. that means, that the community can controll the freak who is scamming all the thread since 400 pages with his accounts:

cannabanana
deadpoolx
MGM

Just report his stupid offtopic posts.

There are ALOT of different coins there, and a community holding the coin give the main value to it.

Now its looking alot of people will lose money after the whales starts dumping.

I dont see support here, a few people scamming the thread and a few people fighting them, with no result and a few seriously posters. THATS NOT A COMMUNITY. Thats just an annoying childish group .

canabananabullshit

Are you paid schiller or just big holder on meth 24/7? your posts are too stupid to be real... Hype is good but not so silly

fine you can have this shit.  I'm tired of all you shitheads.

Some of you guys are the real paid shillers and this page was less shit because I was fighting it.

Good luck with all the "news" you'll get while I'm gone.  More like standard FUD and promotion of other coins.  

Let's see who stopped by just this morning on this fucking page, Waves, Wild Beast Bitcoin, Ethereum.  You think these assholes don't know what they are doing?

Fuck you all, Bye.

Hey Cannabanana,

I think the vast majority of this community still wants you here. Please come back.

Good bye bro but u wont be missed ! The truth shall be said.
thanks for understanding that we all dont wanna see ur shitty memes and constant swearing Smiley
but plz leave entirely and take ur other accs with u- MGM must go too. sry but we don't do things by half here at LISK.

vry good thing 4 lisk to have a clean thread without all the irritation now!

~CfA~

You guys must be retarded. Are you blind?

Should be arguing against the FUDsters, not against loyal community members.
Do you want to fight FUD alone? OK

Goodbye, good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:27:45 PM

Lisk ICO Passphrase Generation & Validation Deadline

Hey Guys,

The team has decided to place a deadline (May 9th) for the generation and validation of passphrases. This means there will be no more resets possible after the deadline so make sure not to lose those validated passphrases prior to launch or your LISK will be in the Limbo.

Read more here: Lisk ICO Passphrase Generation & Validation Deadline

Hint: After May 9th there's no risk for resetting generated keys anymore Wink

Thanks!

Joel, Community Manager

Very good.

I've just been translated and posted in the German thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1348884.msg14734914#msg14734914

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:29:06 PM

Goodbye, good luck

U 2! Goodbye!

~CfA~

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:32:27 PM

Hey Guys,

The team has decided to place a deadline (May 9th) for the generation and validation of passphrases. This means there will be no more resets possible after the deadline so make sure not to lose those validated passphrases prior to launch or your LISK will be in the Limbo.

Thanks!

Joel, Community Manager
So people can safely start selling and buying Lisk ICO wallets

No, I don't think so. I think you can still reset your passphrase by submitting a support ticket.
slv126

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:03:26 PM

faucet.lisk.io returns 502 Bad Gateway.
What's happened?
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:09:12 PM

Hey Guys,

Thanks!

Joel, Community Manager

Thanks for the update Joel!
LISKSCAMMED

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:16:37 PM

What's happened?

lisk is scam.  rip off bitcoin ffrom people.  5million?!?! scamcoin, run away our money!
Mrmoney2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:33:57 PM

What's happened?

lisk is scam.  rip off bitcoin ffrom people.  5million?!?! scamcoin, run away our money!

So u just registered an account to say this shit??
Hehe man u are mad to buy cheap Lisk.
Don't worry u will buy from me  at $80 each
LISKSCAMMED

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:40:36 PM

So long since MAX/OLIVER replied in the thread....either state that you are going to appear only in the chat or give us the respect and comment here on the whats going on with the schedule, don't leave us with the uncertainty

Oliver last connection 21 days ago...  Grin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=205168

Max last post 2 days ago...

The most active Joel Fernández last post was "I'm not as sure as you are that they will refund BTC donations as the ICO terms strictly stated BTC donations were not eligible for refunds."

As a developer who has worked on dev teams for the last 17 years I know that when you need coding/whatever done to finish a project you do whatever is necessary to hire people to get it done.  Put it on a credit card, or go to a bank loan officer and show the 6million in escrow to get a loan to get more developers, anything.  We would freak out for 1 client.  For this there are hundreds of investors waiting.  

This is too long, btc halving coming up.  A release date of 4/11 would have been primo.

My last question - when has anything ever been released perfect? There are always bugs.

Agree +100.
Dev,please.set-up a refund for those ones interest to have btc back.since ico rulse were differents.
It's legit to ask refund if anyone is not anymore confortable with those delay. Some investor are getting nervous.
Be legit, and refund who need btc back.

Many investor invested a lot considering launch was planned on april 11, and just in WORST case(your words dev "WORST CASE"), april end.
Now it's MAY END.
Some investors are unable to invest in other crypto due to btc locked on lisk ico.

greeedy fucks steal our money.  did on to make other real coin fail after taking our money adn run away.  you put money here now you are poor give your money to rich scammer.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:52:33 PM

Nice Smiley

AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:32:28 PM

Hey Guys,

Thanks!

Joel, Community Manager

No, I don't think so. I think you can still reset your passphrase by submitting a support ticket.

haha if you READ IT it says after the 9th you CANNOT RESET THEM ANYMORE "by submitting a support ticket' Grin

so you CAN safely sell the keys Wink
Nefritox

Activity: 358
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:55:00 PM

well this topic is like a tornado of few trends over and over again Cheesy

"why they use java" trend -> "eth vs lisk" trend -> "lisk is scam" trend-> "lisk to the moon" trend and finally the meme trend

If you want to know something about this coin, join chat or post on lisk forum.

Ps: i know its javascript, and i know difrence, i just want to show how absurd those posts are

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:04:56 PM

"why they use java" trend -> "eth vs lisk" trend -> "lisk is scam" trend-> "lisk to the moon" trend and finally the meme trend

Ps: i know its javascript, and i know difrence, i just want to show how absurd those posts are

don't lie, you just wanna get your waves sig post count up ;p
you dirty dirty post whore you! Grin
MGM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:08:14 PM

canabananabullshit

Are you paid schiller or just big holder on meth 24/7? your posts are too stupid to be real... Hype is good but not so silly

fine you can have this shit.  I'm tired of all you shitheads.

Some of you guys are the real paid shillers and this page was less shit because I was fighting it.

Good luck with all the "news" you'll get while I'm gone.  More like standard FUD and promotion of other coins.  

Let's see who stopped by just this morning on this fucking page, Waves, Wild Beast Bitcoin, Ethereum.  You think these assholes don't know what they are doing?

Fuck you all, Bye.

Hey Cannabanana,

I think the vast majority of this community still wants you here. Please come back.

Good bye bro but u wont be missed ! The truth shall be said.
thanks for understanding that we all dont wanna see ur shitty memes and constant swearing Smiley
but plz leave entirely and take ur other accs with u- MGM must go too. sry but we don't do things by half here at LISK.

vry good thing 4 lisk to have a clean thread without all the irritation now!

~CfA~

Why don't you leave and go back to Waves thread instead?

You bring absolutely nothing to this thread beside your shitty Waves signature.

Pretty sure everyone here is sick and tired of you whoring out that shitty Waves signature.
ttookk

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:11:34 PM

Hey Guys,

Thanks!

Joel, Community Manager

haha if you READ IT it says after the 9th you CANNOT RESET THEM ANYMORE "by submitting a support ticket' Grin

so you CAN safely sell the keys Wink

Oops Tongue

TraderBill is right, though:

If anything, it has become less safe, because you can no longer change the passphrases after purchasing someone's ico.lisk.io email account.

Prior to May 9th, you could purchase someone's ico.lisk.io email account, change the password to the email account, then have the passphrases reset.
Deanero

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:16:49 PM

You needn't worry about LISK, it's gonna be fine Fudders
 are gonna , always.

One thing I would like to know though is whether the team
have decided to update the lisk symbol? It's nice n all, but I just think it could do with a bit of a polishing, like make it more bold and vector like. The branding is a big deal once it goes live, and so I'm hoping the symbol will be updated to make it appear a little more sharp and professional.

Just my opinion. Anybody else wondering about this?

ttookk

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:25:03 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2016, 11:44:53 PM by ttookk

You needn't worry about LISK, it's gonna be fine Fudders
 are gonna , always.

One thing I would like to know though is whether the team
have decided to update the lisk symbol? It's nice n all, but I just think it could do with a bit of a polishing, like make it more bold and vector like. The branding is a big deal once it goes live, and so I'm hoping the symbol will be updated to make it appear a little more sharp and professional.

Just my opinion. Anybody else wondering about this?

They mentioned that they will hire a design agency way back, I think even during the ICO. don't make me try to find it in here…

EDIT: Found it:

A quick update regarding your attempts on logos. Smiley

Right now we don't have access to the ICO money. Legally (escrow terms) we can get access to it after the first Lisk block was forged. Due to tax reasons however, we will only have access to it once we registered the Lisk entity as a non-profit organisation. This is a process which still takes several weeks.

Once we have access to the money we will hire a reputable and excellent design agency to do a complete rebranding (logo, website, client, mobile client, media kit, design guidelines) with an even better UX than now. So this is being taken care of! We will come up with a new logo and design.

Thank you for your concerns! Feel free to create a thread on our forum and do brainstorming there. So that the design agency can go there later and maybe get a few ideas.

Thanks! Smiley

DM0000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:54:11 PM

I'm glad that I invested in LISK!  Going from about 18,000 satoshi /$0.075 cents US at the end of the icu to about 270,000 satoshi currently on the iou markets http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lisk/#markets

$1 US to $6 US per LISK.

I truly believe that Lisk will be around $3 per LISK for the floor price.  
As soon as the dapps start arriving on the Lisk Dapp store then the value of LISK will  increase!
When there are at least 3 highly successful dapps then price will greatly increase!
If these goals are accomplished by the end of 2016 then Lisk will be over $30 per LISK since Ethereum peaked at $17 based on what Ethereum is capable of currently vaporware and very unwanted dapps like the highly anticipated alarm Dapp made for Ethereum! That is a worthless Dapp!
Here is a link to explain the real world situation on how Ethereum smart contracts actually works.
https://youtu.be/_90Y8mw_HVY
Nefritox

Activity: 358
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:59:03 PM

don't lie, you just wanna get your waves sig post count up ;p
you dirty dirty post whore you! Grin

not really, i got like 27 more days for 20 more posts Smiley .I watching this thread since around 30 pages, but same topics over and over again without any deep meaning. Also I onestly think both lisk and waves will be pretty successfull, not like ppl here and in waves thread who just blame the other coin and spread fud Smiley

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

Deanero

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:01:36 AM

thanks for digging that up, that's good to hear, shame it can't be edited before it goes live but tbh, it's not gonna be a big deal.

cheers!  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 [704] 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: