Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 [716] 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073027 times)
Vidale

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:41:37 PM

Can people please stop this whole ''if ethereum is worth this much, LISK should definitely be worth bla bla". LISK should definitely nothing. That's what it should definitely.

Ethereum is a proven project that's currently out in the real world, doing real world things. Proper tech giants are teaming up with Ethereum-based startups, Ethereum's main developer is one of the most respected individuals in the crypto world. Coinbase is leaning towards Ether integration. All eyes are on Ethereum and it's serious business.

All LISK has at the moment is 5-6 people in this goddamn topic talking about how it should be this or that. I want a return on my LISK investment as much as the rest of you, but I'm realistic here. There's absolutely no one talking about LISK in crypto outside of this circle-jerk.

Lisk hasn't even been released yet and already has 3 clones of Lisk.

Vitalik dumped 25% of his coin holdings on your head.

Lisks lineage is Crypti which has been in development for just as long as Ethereum.  While Vitalik was busy spending all your money on hookers and coke, people with less than 300k in funding were coding away.

Lisks lineage is Crypti. Good luck finding anyone who would find that even remotely impressive. If you're touting the development time of Crypti/LISK as something positive, please instead give me some actual feats they've accomplished that hold merit in the crypto world. Development time means fuck all.

Secondly, Vitalik selling part of his ether is of no concern to me. He's always been very honest about his stakes in other companies and his total amount of ether. I would hope that you demand similar transparency from Max & co when their funds are unlocked. And I'll predict you something. You're not going to get it.

You're probably way too invested in Lisk, more than you should be, but blatant attacks on Vitalik's integrity or honesty are just extremely stupid. He's legit. He's proven it. One of the brightest minds in crypto today.

well seeing as I don't really give a shit about Ethereum or Vitalik and you're arguing this in the Lisk thread, it sounds like you are more of a Eth Fanboi who is hoping that some of that sweet lisk money can save your sinking ship.

IMO Vitalik is pretty useless also unless you're talking about wasting money.  Then he's the shit.

Okay bro. Keep photoshopping Vitalik like you just don't care.

In the meantime, people can notice how you avoid my main points about Lisk. No feats despite development time, meaningless names in crypto. This is the most amazing money-grabbing coin we ever did see, but keep on redirecting that to Ethereum instead and pretend everything will be OK.

Like I said, your financial life is probably sitting on this to succeed. Keep on covering your ears and going la la la.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:43:01 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2016, 08:56:49 PM by cannabanana

Can people please stop this whole ''if ethereum is worth this much, LISK should definitely be worth bla bla". LISK should definitely nothing. That's what it should definitely.

Ethereum is a proven project that's currently out in the real world, doing real world things. Proper tech giants are teaming up with Ethereum-based startups, Ethereum's main developer is one of the most respected individuals in the crypto world. Coinbase is leaning towards Ether integration. All eyes are on Ethereum and it's serious business.

All LISK has at the moment is 5-6 people in this goddamn topic talking about how it should be this or that. I want a return on my LISK investment as much as the rest of you, but I'm realistic here. There's absolutely no one talking about LISK in crypto outside of this circle-jerk.

Lisks lineage is Crypti which has been in development for just as long as Ethereum.  While Vitalik was busy spending all your money on hookers and coke, people with less than 300k in funding were coding away.

Lisks lineage is Crypti. Good luck finding anyone who would find that even remotely impressive. If you're touting the development time of Crypti/LISK as something positive, please instead give me some actual feats they've accomplished that hold merit in the crypto world. Development time means fuck all.

Secondly, Vitalik selling part of his ether is of no concern to me. He's always been very honest about his stakes in other companies and his total amount of ether. I would hope that you demand similar transparency from Max & co when their funds are unlocked. And I'll predict you something. You're not going to get it.

You're probably way too invested in Lisk, more than you should be, but blatant attacks on Vitalik's integrity or honesty are just extremely stupid. He's legit. He's proven it. One of the brightest minds in crypto today.

well seeing as I don't really give a shit about Ethereum or Vitalik and you're arguing this in the Lisk thread, it sounds like you are more of a Eth Fanboi who is hoping that some of that sweet lisk money can save your sinking ship.

IMO Vitalik is pretty useless also unless you're talking about wasting money.  Then he's the shit.

Okay bro. Keep photoshopping Vitalik like you just don't care.

In the meantime, people can notice how you avoid my main points about Lisk. No feats despite development time, meaningless names in crypto. This is the most amazing money-grabbing coin we ever did see, but keep on redirecting that to Ethereum instead and pretend everything will be OK.

Like I said, your financial life is probably sitting on this to succeed. Keep on covering your ears and going la la la.

sad little fud bear, You'll be able to recoup the bag you're holding from your purchase of ETH at 0.035 someday.

If crypti had 10 million dollars to blow on advertising before they started coding they might have gotten somewhere by now also.

I avoid them because they are stupid and just your opinion and not even questions.

I will keep photoshoping him because...I don't care.  And TBH, I didn't make them, other community members did.

But I did make this one.

fuze0000

Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:45:34 PM

I believe a kickstarter for a localbitcoins alternative that is just at anonymous if not more than would be great!  Start off supporting Bitcoins/Lisk/Litecoin/Darkcoin/Ethereum or any cryptocurrency that has at least $40 million in total Marketcap will attract many users.  Especially with the possibility of the USA economy going into another recession if not depression.  Cryptocurrency to cash and cash to cryptocurrency is very popular. (security and privacy comes first!)

So where did you read there's another recession coming?

1: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-04/jim-rogers-there-s-a-100-probability-of-a-u-s-recession-within-a-year

2: http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/071515/6-factors-point-global-recession-2016.asp

3: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/18/richard-rahn-the-recession-of-2016/

4: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-08/greater-depression-has-started-comparing-1930s-today

The USA media is highly prone to scare tactics to get more views/sales/etc.

I don't see any statistical data from reputable sources, just a bunch of one man opinions and doomsday sayers.

The housing section has actually seen an increase in sales recently, sure wages stay the same while prices go up. This does not mean the USA is heading towards another recession.
Really?

Money Velocity:
https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/M2V

Baltic Exchange Dry Index (BDI)
http://investmenttools.com/futures/bdi_baltic_dry_index.htm

Comex Gold ratio:
... (never mind, you wouldn't believe it anyway)

Wait, this one is cool:
USD Index

That babe is going to 70-ish!

You are willfully ignorant!
The USA interest rates are almost in the negatives!
http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/11/news/economy/negative-interest-rates-janet-yellen/

Good luck to you.
I hope I am wrong but I am not.
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:02:56 PM

Lisks lineage is Crypti which has been in development for just as long as Ethereum.  While Vitalik was busy spending all your money on hookers and coke, people with less than 300k in funding were coding away.

many people included big whales wanting etheruem to be a successful altcoin but the problem is that it's a useless crap. none of it dapps is working flawless or useful, none of it dao is working or useful included that gold trading platform which sold out in 12 hours, which to me whale creating the dao and buying all of his own crap just to hype it. there are many problem with eth, just know it's useless at this point other than hype and a normal coin.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
p75formula

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:07:35 PM

Smart people made money with ETH.

Smart people will make money with LISK

REALLY smart people, like me, will soon have made money on both.  Shocked
cannabanana

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:07:41 PM

many people included big whales wanting etheruem to be a successful altcoin but the problem is that it's a useless crap. none of it dapps is working flawless or useful, none of it dao is working or useful included that gold trading platform which sold out in 12 hours, which to me whale creating the dao and buying all of his own crap just to hype it. there are many problem with eth, just know it's useless at this point other than hype and a normal coin.

yup a normal coin I had to wait 5000 confirmations to put into poloniex.

how long until that first miscoded ETH DAPP comes around and locks up the whole ETH Blockchain.  That day the dumping will be strong.

What happens when ETH switches from POW to POS?  Miners will be none to happy.  That day the dumping will be strong.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:17:34 PM

20 days and everything will start ...
BlockChainr

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:23:51 PM

I'm invested in both ETH and Lisk, but as it stands, Lisk has far more potential than ETH because of these 2 main factors:

#1. Dapps: Lisk will have more Dapps thanks to JavaScript, while ETH has only a couple of dozen of Dapps because of its steep learning curve of Serpent/Solidity languages& smart  contracts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_90Y8mw_HVY

#2. Marketing: Lisk will have $7.25M for development & marketing while Ether already blew through most of the $18M under 1 year:

LiskYork

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:32:59 PM

Hi guys, we dont know what actually is going to happen, no one so, Lisk as a project is in our hands, in hands of the developers, in hands of coders, partners, aliances, community, I will sell some of my Lisk at $40 or $80 but who knows? Cripto in General will go to another level that is for sure so Lisk will be on the wild in 20 days and then Lisk has to beat Lisk, no other projects, Lisk has to improve, develop and grow in his own, not fighting with other projects, Lisk most be worry about itself and grow as a project, If Lisk do well we will be very happy. Max, Oliver and Joel are like the 300, ready for the big armys and challenges.Im 100% with Lisk, if the Sky is the Limit I'm going to find out boys. Apreciate your Lisk, Hold your ground and.be patient.
Lisk will stand.
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:48:05 PM

IMO Vitalik is pretty useless also unless you're talking about wasting money.  Then he's the shit.

Welcome back, my friend!

Actually Vitalik is not so useless, he just started playing God. Which is naively wrong.
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:53:19 PM

We should start getting a better idea of the price of Lisk after May 9th since accounts can be sold without fear of password reset concerns. The free market should also being some nice opportunity for trusted escrows.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:04:15 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2016, 10:18:28 PM by iambitcoin5

If Lisk delivers on creating USEFUL Dapps using JavaScript that would be a game changer in crypto and certainly a direct competitor to Ethereum. When that happens Lisk will overtake ETH and be valued at $20. Everyone will want a piece of Lisk pretty soon.

heartbleedbug

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:19:01 PM

https://daohub.org/

A One Time Only Event

23 days Left Ends 28 May 09:00 GMT

171.79 M DAO Tokens Created

16.12 M USD Equivalent

https://blog.slock.it/major-exchanges-add-support-for-the-standard-dao-framework-e3b35a6a5b5d#.e3ukdzep3

Kraken, Gatecoin, Bity, ShapeShift and Bittrex are all going to support the open source Standard DAO Framework

https://blog.lisk.io/official-lisk-release-2efac0ea3b3#.mzhyqjbgn

RELEASE DATE: MAY 24, 2016

Sad
michaelwang33

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:20:31 PM

bullshit meter at max again here

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
iambitcoin5

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:47:44 PM

A One Time Only Event

16.12 M USD Equivalent

https://blog.slock.it/major-exchanges-add-support-for-the-standard-dao-framework-e3b35a6a5b5d#.e3ukdzep3

Kraken, Gatecoin, Bity, ShapeShift and Bittrex are all going to support the open source Standard DAO Framework

Sad
Why is that bad. Lisk launches 4 days before the DAO.

BlockChainr

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:01:41 PM

A One Time Only Event

16.12 M USD Equivalent

Sad

pfffff... DAO is Glorified Vaporware

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:24:56 PM

I believe a kickstarter for a localbitcoins alternative that is just at anonymous if not more than would be great!  Start off supporting Bitcoins/Lisk/Litecoin/Darkcoin/Ethereum or any cryptocurrency that has at least $40 million in total Marketcap will attract many users.  Especially with the possibility of the USA economy going into another recession if not depression.  Cryptocurrency to cash and cash to cryptocurrency is very popular. (security and privacy comes first!)

1: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-04/jim-rogers-there-s-a-100-probability-of-a-u-s-recession-within-a-year

2: http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/071515/6-factors-point-global-recession-2016.asp

3: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/18/richard-rahn-the-recession-of-2016/

4: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-08/greater-depression-has-started-comparing-1930s-today

I don't see any statistical data from reputable sources, just a bunch of one man opinions and doomsday sayers.

The housing section has actually seen an increase in sales recently, sure wages stay the same while prices go up. This does not mean the USA is heading towards another recession.
Really?

Money Velocity:

Comex Gold ratio:

Wait, this one is cool:
USD Index

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/11/news/economy/negative-interest-rates-janet-yellen/

Good luck to you.

again, if you live in the USA you know better than to trust cnn  Grin
cannabanana

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:56:40 AM

Really?

Money Velocity:

Comex Gold ratio:

Wait, this one is cool:
USD Index

Good luck to you.

again, if you live in the USA you know better than to trust cnn  Grin

you mean this CNN?

fuze0000

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:02:54 AM

Really?

Money Velocity:

Comex Gold ratio:

Wait, this one is cool:
USD Index

Good luck to you.

again, if you live in the USA you know better than to trust cnn  Grin

It is official no matter what is said you won't change your mind or give anyone any credit for the points that were made.
I understand your personality type and there is not much to learn from you in life.  I am just glad that I purchased a more than a few bitcoins of LISK during the ICO.  I am always thinking long term and not late to the game.

I wish you well in life.
iambitcoin5

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:06:12 AM

Only 18 more days of waiting for Lisk launch. My body is ready  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 [716] 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: