Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 [733] 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073027 times)
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:22:02 PM

hi guys..
What is there to get bounties?

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:44:50 PM

hi guys..

no bounties right now.  Will be some coming up after launch.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:47:02 PM

hi guys..

That's great news. Will get on those soon. Good to see the fudders and trolls died down.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:57:51 PM

hi guys..

That's great news. Will get on those soon. Good to see the fudders and trolls died down.

Don't write or say that word  Roll Eyes or they will appear magically.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:30:46 PM

people just mad  cause they invested places where other people  will have their BTC during halving Grin

Meanwhile, i am already lining buyers for he 9th for my ROI and holding rest for atleast 6 months, maybe 12

I haven't been following this thread, what happens the 9th?

ya liskhq had it.    
after the 9th keys are locked as per that blog post, so feel free to get your ROI  
(or GTFO if you wanna make your quick flip and get the piss out the thread/project)
meanwhile, holders in "other icos" (i dont play the name game)  will just cry as btc hits 475, 500, 600?
and the "devs" have all their btc , and their forced to scramble to slang the tokens they got in return to try get some of that sweet sweet king btc back! haha too funny imo

worst thing is being forced to sell an investment early due to the profit of btc, or needing cash irl, and those icos are gonna make people do just that ;(
how can we get out on the 9th just because keys are locked.. I'll happily take the 30x premium on yobit. lol

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
iambitcoin5

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:40:21 PM

people just mad  cause they invested places where other people  will have their BTC during halving Grin

Meanwhile, i am already lining buyers for he 9th for my ROI and holding rest for atleast 6 months, maybe 12

ya liskhq had it.    
after the 9th keys are locked as per that blog post, so feel free to get your ROI  
(or GTFO if you wanna make your quick flip and get the piss out the thread/project)
meanwhile, holders in "other icos" (i dont play the name game)  will just cry as btc hits 475, 500, 600?
and the "devs" have all their btc , and their forced to scramble to slang the tokens they got in return to try get some of that sweet sweet king btc back! haha too funny imo

worst thing is being forced to sell an investment early due to the profit of btc, or needing cash irl, and those icos are gonna make people do just that ;(
how can we get out on the 9th just because keys are locked.. I'll happily take the 30x premium on yobit. lol
Yeah how would that even work on the 9th?

Bigcabrito

Activity: 504

Communications Lead

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:05:24 PM

ya liskhq had it.    

You would need a trusted escrow to hold the BTC and the Lisk passphrase until launch. He would have to verify the passphrase has the correct amount of LISK to complete the transaction.

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
_Victory_

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:12:03 PM

Anyone knows if LISK in yobit is fake or legit? Please tell us dev

Ofcourse it is fake. There is no real prices until the cash market(real coins) start trding. The prices on yobit are not going to hold once the coins are released.
AleScamHole

Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:17:38 PM

ya liskhq had it.    

You would need a trusted escrow to hold the BTC and the Lisk passphrase until launch. He would have to verify the passphrase has the correct amount of LISK to complete the transaction.

why ? could one not just give them the  private key/seed?

or does the problem lie in VERIFICATION of said key to hold said amount of lisk?

meaning theres still no public database to check even public addies? and wont be by 9th?

meaning in theory it still not really safe to sell them as its a double deposit escrow type-thing and still we wuld have to wait till 24th for verify?

which one could be doing right now if you think about it....

shitty.... ;(

so what does the 9th blog post even mean then if what above is true?
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:26:07 PM

MICHAELWANG33

Sorry u miss the ICO
U will buy at $28 but not from me couse I'm holding until $130

Sorry m8!!
MICHAELWANG33:

SORRY YOU MISSED THE ICO. YOU CAN BUY LISK AT LAUNCH FOR $5 A COIN.

wow

how identical is those posts

similarities

using caps on my username

both saying samething
both giving stupid prices
and the bigges giveaway is they are both talking bullshit
MICHAELWANG33:

i can give u 5k lisk thats u can buy tesla car, but i need guaranted u dont dump, just put it in sell wall
can u do that

il buy it on the dumps when people dump it for DAO. already $20m raise its obvious they dont want to buy lisk yet as they ploughing it into dao. give it 3-4 months or more to see lisk do anything impressive shame they should have launched early.

that $20m could have been used to prop up lisk no worries if nothing better comes out lisk will have a chance. you keep waiting for $130, $28, $5 lol

why are you guys quoting my username in caps you do know you can click quote and my username will show LOL

dao, whales pumping their own craps.
one dao raise $5(?)million dollar in 12 hours, another dao promised to raise $100million, another another dao raise $20million... all these whales pump all end up around 10k btc fake buy walls on poloniex.

what i'm trying to say is if one mental whale decided to dump all his stack of 10k btc worth of eth on poloniex then this vaporware etherieum would go from $800million to around $8million. all these crap eth hypes will always focus around poloniex, always.

oi dumbass whales will dump when its multiples of the price. if i thought the way you did id never invest in eth ico oh and what a mistake that would be. i dont see any dump yet and even if there was i made my money selling but if you look closer eth is not just a whale cooin you have giants adopting it. atleast by your post we acknowledge that you think there are no whales. look at you idea contest app you telling me that was the best idea seriously other coins can do that the only tag you can claim is that its decentralized.

your replied have no logic and make no sense

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:37:19 PM

Also,why lisk is dead?
For the same fact that DAO rised 18millions and still 20 days before ico end,and liskonly 7.
Cause DAO is sponsored by vitalik,main hed from ETH. Lisk is just a private coin from 2 team.

DAO is mainstream and will get you rich, not lisk.
Vitalik public talk about DAO, not lisk.

So,all fake hype here about 7 millions raised is alread gone.
DAO and WAVES already collected more funds then lisk.

Why? Simple, investors prefer dao and waves.
It's not FUD, is fact.
If lisk was so innovative why investors invested more in dao and waves instead lisk?

Clearly you have Lisk mistaken for another shitty Ethereum DAO.

News Flash: You can build the same Ethereum DAOs on Lisk too.  Smiley

$20million dis agrees with you

2,45 million ETH has been invested in The DAO.  If you think this equals $20 million, then you need a lesson in trading.

If someone tried to change 2,45 million ETH into BTC, then they would crash the price of ETH well before they are able get anything close to $20 million worth of BTC out of it.

Ever since you missed ICO, You you youu!

it seem only you is smart enough to get this point, not these eth bagholders. basically eth is a vaporware at this point and any dump from dao to get their cash would crash this crap to nothing. eth $800million market cap have only around 8,000btc on poloniex to trade arounds, it is much much less liquidity then litecoin. this is the real volume trading https://www.worldcoinindex.com
chinese love their litecoin and still is!

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
Bigcabrito

Communications Lead

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:44:39 PM

ya liskhq had it.    

or does the problem lie in VERIFICATION of said key to hold said amount of lisk?

meaning theres still no public database to check even public addies? and wont be by 9th?

meaning in theory it still not really safe to sell them as its a double deposit escrow type-thing and still we wuld have to wait till 24th for verify?

shitty.... ;(

I would suggest reading more on how brainwallets work. In the case of Lisk, your passphrase IS your wallet. Brain wallets do not need the users to keep anything in a safe place and you are still able to recover the private key. Instead of storing the private key and protecting it, it is stored inside the passphrase itself. Note that since brain wallets use the hash directly as the private key, the security of storing private keys now depends only on how unpredictable the passwords are. This is the reason BIP 39 Mnemonic passphrases were enforced.

Also, the May 9th blog post is for the team to have ample time to test the genesis block and have everything run smooth prior to launch.

You can read more here: https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-ico-passphrase-generation-validation-deadline-461a012d11ce

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:54:49 PM

ya liskhq had it.    

shitty.... ;(

I would suggest reading more on how brainwallets work. In the case of Lisk, your passphrase IS your wallet. Brain wallets do not need the users to keep anything in a safe place and you are still able to recover the private key. Instead of storing the private key and protecting it, it is stored inside the passphrase itself. Note that since brain wallets use the hash directly as the private key, the security of storing private keys now depends only on how unpredictable the passwords are. This is the reason BIP 39 Mnemonic passphrases were enforced.

Also, the May 9th blog post is for the team to have ample time to test the genesis block and have everything run smooth prior to launch.

You can read more here: https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-ico-passphrase-generation-validation-deadline-461a012d11ce

The main problem is that the seller doesn't magically forget the passphrase. If they are faster than you, they can still scam you. So actually, nothing changes regarding prelaunch trading. You'd still need an escrow to sit on the BTC until access is verified after launch. Just like before.
AleScamHole

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:58:29 PM

ya liskhq had it.    

shitty.... ;(

ya i dig that, i will have to read up more on brainwallets yes Wink

man that fucking sux, here i thought we could sell the private keys with no worry on the 9th.
fuk this, see you all on the 24th i guess
iambitcoin5

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:01:30 PM

ya liskhq had it.    

shitty.... ;(

The main problem is that the seller doesn't magically forget the passphrase. If they are faster than you, they can still scam you. So actually, nothing changes regarding prelaunch trading. You'd still need an escrow to sit on the BTC until access is verified after launch. Just like before.
Interesting let's see if it works. I'll start the bidding. Selling my account for $2 per Lisk through escrow. I have a little over 15k. PM me with a deal.

LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:04:11 PM

I know that the ICO Junkies and Traders who need money flowing will be pissed,

But probably there will be another delay (a short one) to avoid massive dumps to Waves ICO and DAO, imo.

But I also don't condemn who doesn't agree with that. Btw, money need to move to things work and life move on...

aDAPPter

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:00:38 AM

-snip-

Clearly you have Lisk mistaken for another shitty Ethereum DAO.

News Flash: You can build the same Ethereum DAOs on Lisk too.  Smiley

Is this really true?

Can Lisk really have its own DAO?

If a DAO doable on Lisk, this will be huge news for Lisk.
LiskYork

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:18:20 AM

Absolutely Lisk can have his own DAO, it's a matter to have proposals and that's it! Lisk actually can. Lisk in many ways is awezome.

Lisk is Bringing inovation dapps dapps dapps, if you google Ether online wallet you will find out that eth users we were using a wallet pretty much build in Java Script during frontier days, still on so I still using it.
So that is pretty much telling us how practical and easy is to use Java Script.

Eth will not be Lisk and Lisk will not be ETH they are diferent projects with diferent people behind so every project will unfold his future and I wish them the best to both of them,  I personally love the Lisk team because they know what they are doing+ I beliave they are more qise to manage the Lisk founds.

the Lisk project came and did a shake to the Giants, that's true but even Lisk has to advance, Lisk has to win a name far away from this trends, Lisk has to show what is capable to do, Java Script developers are in a privileged position that they can actually  have this unique oportunity to change their lives for ever, to build the dapps era in the 21 first century, this is a life time oportunity that Java Script coders.

LIsk is way better that Lite Coin boys, I mean more useful, so Lite coin is like 3 or 4 dollars? Dont worry about the price, from here to November we will see unexpectable News, Lisk has a Future and we are part of it.
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:52:31 AM

Is this really true?

Can Lisk really have its own DAO?

If a DAO doable on Lisk, this will be huge news for Lisk.
Yes, if you believe in it.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:33:30 AM

Lisk will surprise all these fudders at his start....
Pages: « 1 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 [733] 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: