Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073027 times)
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:04:15 AM

Vote for Hollowman for delegate

Thought you didn't believe in Lisk.....

FUD campaign was a total disaster.  who didn't want to keep more LISK?
LOL at least your honest about it.  Grin

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:05:56 AM

Guys the word is spreading! All aboard the hype train with your Lisk tickets.  Cheesy

http://themerkle.com/lisk-ico-ends-as-the-second-most-successful-cryptocurrency-crowdfund/

deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:11:14 AM

Guys the word is spreading! All aboard the hype train with your Lisk tickets.  Cheesy

http://themerkle.com/lisk-ico-ends-as-the-second-most-successful-cryptocurrency-crowdfund/

That's just great  Cool
cc001

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:17:04 AM

When the time comes, you will find me under the Username 'Jan'

so, 'Jan' @ lisk.chat is you?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
cc001

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:20:44 AM

lol, you mean I should move you from my "Don't vote" to my "Vote" list? :-D

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:29:25 AM

lol, you mean I should move you from my "Don't vote" to my "Vote" list? :-D

Cheesy  I'm not expecting any votes, but those like you who fought the FUD will be voted for  Cool
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 01:32:35 AM

The Lisk Team is Expanding - Introducing Joel Fernández as the Lisk Community Manager!

Now that the crowd-fund is over we can concentrate on hiring a great team with valuable skills. The first one who will enrich the Lisk team is Joel Fernández. As of now he is the official Lisk Community Manager and will act as the bridge between the community and the Lisk core team.

Read the full blog post about Joel's tasks at Lisk now!

PS: Joel is "Bigcabrito" here on Bitcointalk.

Great addition to the team!

Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:44:54 AM

The Lisk Team is Expanding - Introducing Joel Fernández as the Lisk Community Manager!

Now that the crowd-fund is over we can concentrate on hiring a great team with valuable skills. The first one who will enrich the Lisk team is Joel Fernández. As of now he is the official Lisk Community Manager and will act as the bridge between the community and the Lisk core team.

Maybe its an idea that Joel Fernandez summarizes all the constructive and good ideas given on this forum after which he will communicate this to the core team for them to review. Just my 2 cents.
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:53:01 AM

Fuck you mother fucker. You dont deserve shit.

Even your Fudding is dumb and shitty. So, I suggest go back into it which is your specialty

You don't pay enough.
Bigcabrito

Activity: 504

Communications Lead

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:04:27 AM

Maybe its an idea that Joel Fernandez summarizes all the constructive and good ideas given on this forum after which he will communicate this to the core team for them to review. Just my 2 cents.

Yes, I will redirect excellent suggestions or valid critics from the community to the team. This will be one of my main duties as community manager.

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:04:59 AM

hey rez you going to start a node also?

Nope, I got no time for those and Im not tech savy, bag holding is only I can do. Grin

You don't pay enough.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:09:38 AM

hey rez you going to start a node also?

Nope, I got no time for those and Im not tech savy, bag holding is only I can do. Grin

Well if ever, you have my vote, and maybe you could vote for me too Wink
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:25:26 AM

Really?

"These efforts will allow Lisk tremendously to create a constant flow of information to satisfy our users."

cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:31:55 AM

Really?

"These efforts will allow Lisk tremendously to create a constant flow of information to satisfy our users."

Lol Move the word "to" in front of "tremendously" and it makes sense.
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:35:28 AM

Really?

Hahhahahahah. I actually laughed out loud.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:35:46 AM

Fuck you mother fucker. You dont deserve shit.

Even your Fudding is dumb and shitty. So, I suggest go back into it which is your specialty

Cheesy

Well deserved on my part I might add.

Rezilient will not be voting for me.
bitseedmike

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 02:45:27 AM

I was originally waiting until the Lisk launch to announce my delegate plans, but given the recent amount of discussion, I will do a pre-announcement now.

I will be seeking to run 3 delegates, all of which feature different forms of profit sharing with the voters.

• A profit sharing delegate which makes payments of earned Lisk directly to votors
  • A dapp seed funding delegate in which voters receive shares in a fund which owns shares or tokens of the dapps it funds
  • A funding delegate for a dapp which is of such immense scale that it merits its own delegate, which also awards shares to its voters

The initial percentage I will keep will be the equivalent of 50% of one delegate, divided by the number of delegates voted into the top 101. If one of the three is voted into the top 101, my percentage is 50%, if two are voted in, my percentage is 25% of each, and for all three voted in the percentage will be 16.7% each.

As the value of Lisk changes in value denominated in gold, the percentage I retain will be adjusted, but never exceed the rates above. Any changes in the delegate reward structure from Lisk will also be factored into any rate changes.

The rate changes based on the change in value in Lisk will be adjusted so that when the value of the earnings quadruples, the percentage I retain will be cut in half. This way, the increases in earnings will be divided evenly between the voters and myself.

In the interim period until the voter profit sharing dapp (https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=27) or other software is availalbe, in the case of direct sharing of Lisk, I will hold the earnings in the delegate Lisk account for an initial distribution to voters based on their voting records stored on the Lisk Blockchain up to the time of the initial distribution. Succeeding distributions will be made on a regular cycle, most likely once every full forging round of the 101 Lisk Delegates.

I am keeping the names of the delegates quiet for now to try to avoid any would be name squatters from trying to register them first as delegates. Others planning to run delegates may want to consider this precaution as well.

I will also be offering services to set up and manage delegates for others. While the number of delegates is limited, setting up dapp clusters for the many different dapps which can be expected is a much larger potential market which will require a similar skill set.

Please keep me in mind for your votes, and I will reciprocate as well. Thanks.
Great, I support this initiative!

I have two remarks though:

when the value of the earnings quadruples, the percentage I retain will be cut in half. This way, the increases in earnings will be divided evenly between the voters and myself.
I don't get that. Why not always keeping 50% and distributing the other 50%?

It would be a large windfall for one person to keep with a large increase of Lisk value, so by halving the management fee as earnings quadruples, it still allows a nice rise in earnings for managing the fund while making things steadily more attractive to supporters. Also, I expect other delegates with similar voter rewards plans will offer increasingly lower fees as the value of Lisk increases. In the other direction, if Lisk management decides to change the delegate rewards program due to an increase in Lisk value, the delegate fund management fee could be adjusted back up in a likewise manner, but never to exceed the initial fee rate.

Succeeding distributions will be made on a regular cycle, most likely once every full forging round of the 101 Lisk Delegates.
Meaning every 17min? I think it is not worth to distribute the little you make every 17 minutes. I think it would be enough to distribute it every day or even every week?

A lot depends on how well automated the distribution is. Another factor is the flat .1 Lisk transaction fee, so it might indeed be advantageous to do the distributions once a day or even once a week instead of every block cycle. Crypti used .1% for a transaction fee, so the frequency of distribution wouldn't matter. Good point, though - Lisk is different in this regard.

Glad you like the plan, Thanks!

Department of

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:01:50 AM

I was originally waiting until the Lisk launch to announce my delegate plans, but given the recent amount of discussion, I will do a pre-announcement now.

I will be seeking to run 3 delegates, all of which feature different forms of profit sharing with the voters.

• A profit sharing delegate which makes payments of earned Lisk directly to votors
  • A dapp seed funding delegate in which voters receive shares in a fund which owns shares or tokens of the dapps it funds
  • A funding delegate for a dapp which is of such immense scale that it merits its own delegate, which also awards shares to its voters

The initial percentage I will keep will be the equivalent of 50% of one delegate, divided by the number of delegates voted into the top 101. If one of the three is voted into the top 101, my percentage is 50%, if two are voted in, my percentage is 25% of each, and for all three voted in the percentage will be 16.7% each.

As the value of Lisk changes in value denominated in gold, the percentage I retain will be adjusted, but never exceed the rates above. Any changes in the delegate reward structure from Lisk will also be factored into any rate changes.

The rate changes based on the change in value in Lisk will be adjusted so that when the value of the earnings quadruples, the percentage I retain will be cut in half. This way, the increases in earnings will be divided evenly between the voters and myself.

In the interim period until the voter profit sharing dapp (https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=27) or other software is availalbe, in the case of direct sharing of Lisk, I will hold the earnings in the delegate Lisk account for an initial distribution to voters based on their voting records stored on the Lisk Blockchain up to the time of the initial distribution. Succeeding distributions will be made on a regular cycle, most likely once every full forging round of the 101 Lisk Delegates.

I am keeping the names of the delegates quiet for now to try to avoid any would be name squatters from trying to register them first as delegates. Others planning to run delegates may want to consider this precaution as well.

I will also be offering services to set up and manage delegates for others. While the number of delegates is limited, setting up dapp clusters for the many different dapps which can be expected is a much larger potential market which will require a similar skill set.

Please keep me in mind for your votes, and I will reciprocate as well. Thanks.
Great, I support this initiative!

I have two remarks though:

when the value of the earnings quadruples, the percentage I retain will be cut in half. This way, the increases in earnings will be divided evenly between the voters and myself.
I don't get that. Why not always keeping 50% and distributing the other 50%?

It would be a large windfall for one person to keep with a large increase of Lisk value, so by halving the management fee as earnings quadruples, it still allows a nice rise in earnings for managing the fund while making things steadily more attractive to supporters. Also, I expect other delegates with similar voter rewards plans will offer increasingly lower fees as the value of Lisk increases. In the other direction, if Lisk management decides to change the delegate rewards program due to an increase in Lisk value, the delegate fund management fee could be adjusted back up in a likewise manner, but never to exceed the initial fee rate.

Succeeding distributions will be made on a regular cycle, most likely once every full forging round of the 101 Lisk Delegates.
Meaning every 17min? I think it is not worth to distribute the little you make every 17 minutes. I think it would be enough to distribute it every day or even every week?

A lot depends on how well automated the distribution is. Another factor is the flat .1 Lisk transaction fee, so it might indeed be advantageous to do the distributions once a day or even once a week instead of every block cycle. Crypti used .1% for a transaction fee, so the frequency of distribution wouldn't matter. Good point, though - Lisk is different in this regard.

Glad you like the plan, Thanks!

You'll get my votes. I like your ideas for helping the coin and platform grow.  Investing/speculation is one of crypto's killer apps right now, so the profit sharing is big.  And obviously the more dapps and higher quality dapps the better. 

Anyway, I'm new to the whole dpos system, I've tried to do some research and I know it's hard to estimate at this point, but I'm just curious about what you think someone could make for each 5000 lisk of voting power?
jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:25:13 AM

what is the latest on the BTER using customer funds to invest in ICO. seems to me those XCR should be sent back to BTER
JReag

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:38:05 AM

I come to you my fellow Lisk users with a proposal as to how I, forum user JReag can increase the value of your Lisk should I be elected as a delegate.

If elected as a delegate member then i will do outreach to charitable organizations, providing steady donations of Lisk, helping them understand the platform, setting up their wallets, and helping them get a better grasp on the technology in any way they need.

My candidacy would thus be beneficial to you because the increased awareness of Lisk coupled with noble actions would lend better credibility to us as a collaborative and serious community.

60/40 - That's the Baseline.
Starting off, it would be my duty would be to insure that I never take more than 60% of the Lisk earned through my delegate seat for personal payouts. My reason for this is because I'm an AnCap who believes that, in order to earn value from others I must ALWAYS provide a service of equal or greater value.

I'll add the caveat that these amounts could change but only in the face of additional, personal polling of those who support me while I have also provided enough labor through networking, negotiation, and spreading of the Lisk infrastructure to warrant a higher payout.

Further details regarding to which charities or other beneficial organizations the Lisk earned by my delegate spot should be used will be handled in secondary polls via Lisk. All of the Lisk I earn through this 60% reserve will be donated to charities chosen by the community. (I will choose the charities in the -very- bizarre event that I get into the position but there's no community feedback as to where the funds should flow.

This approach creates a situation of the community fairly exchanging value. I turn most of my forged stake into additional value for both the community and myself while taking a reasonable payout. I'll keep everything transparent so that anyone could check how I've been spending the Lisk earned by my position. Such is my absolute duty.
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: