Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:07:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 [634] 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073096 times)
MGM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:14:39 PM

Looks like you confused Lisk rocket with the rocket of some other shitcoin

Lisk rocket takeoff hasn't happened yet.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:19:13 PM

First launch was expected at 11th April 2016

Now the devs said expected at end of April or early May

If they delay it again to end of May or early June i dont have a single trust in it anymore.

If someone is saying a, then b, then c, you would not trust his planning or roadmap or something else.

I hope they stick on end of april or early may.

l don't care when launch is as long as hype remains and there are no issues then all good unless some put all their eggs in one basket and have no funds to trade other one opportunity then will see some panic sells before launch.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:25:51 PM

If they delay it again to end of May or early June i dont have a single trust in it anymore.

If someone is saying a, then b, then c, you would not trust his planning or roadmap or something else.

l don't care when launch is as long as hype remains and there are no issues then all good unless some put all their eggs in one basket and have no funds to trade other one opportunity then will see some panic sells before launch.

Well, the thing is, in case of another delay you cannot be sure the new date means anything. Setting a new date would be the same as saying something like "it'll be launched when it's ready".

deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:26:52 PM

im simply just saying buy it cheaper on yobit. if you want not alot of support there who knows where it will stop id like to know how much they have. whatever it is as long kim kardashian doesn't release sex tape part 2 trading lisk will be mental get your coffee your gonna be awake non stop.

LOL Raining cheap coins on Yobit right now! So cheeeeap!
elitecstrike

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:28:56 PM

You dont care I care.

A company must have a honest launch date and not saying something and later something else.

How you can trust a company if they delay 2-3 times.

If they say end of May, i dont trust it anymore, because it can be end of June or end of November.
Not that i cant wait, its about the trust.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 05:32:20 PM

im simply just saying buy it cheaper on yobit. if you want not alot of support there who knows where it will stop id like to know how much they have. whatever it is as long kim kardashian doesn't release sex tape part 2 trading lisk will be mental get your coffee your gonna be awake non stop.

LOL Raining cheap coins on Yobit right now! So cheeeeap!

Yeah, even Orlycoin took over volume at Yobit  Grin

But in the long run, Lisk will be fine. Wait until the last days for launch, Lisk will fly again on Yobit.
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:33:25 PM

You dont care I care.

A company must have a honest launch date and not saying something and later something else.

If they say end of May, i dont trust it anymore, because it can be end of June or end of November.

People forget delays very quickly. You will only lose faith until it launches then you will be happy because by then you will forget that a delay even happened.

MANY things you use now in your own life have had delays in development.  GUARANTEED.
cannabanana

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:40:35 PM

http://themerkle.com/ethereum-developer-vitalik-buterin-sold-25-of-his-coins/

LOL, Vitalik gettin ready for lisk launch.
elitecstrike

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:43:16 PM

Its not about delay, its about keeping their words.

End of April early May = End of April early May

and not delay again. This will keep investors, developers and more people away from Lisk, because you cant trust a company who is delaying and delaying without communicating on time.

Its not the end of world, its just my opinion and many others.
marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:44:04 PM

Good news everyone  Cheesy
Maythe2nd

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:47:37 PM

he will surely buy lisk
cannabanana

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:48:07 PM

and not delay again. This will keep investors, developers and more people away from Lisk, because you cant trust a company who is delaying and delaying without communicating on time.

I understand your point and I feel the same but only slightly.

Listen to all the fud, they can't find anything good to scare people with like all other coins.

It would be MUCH worse to launch with issues than launching late.
cannabanana

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:51:02 PM

$
                              $$
                           $$$$$$
                        $$$$$$$$$
                      $$$$$$$$$$$$
                     $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                  $$$         $$$$$$$$$      $$$$$$$$$   $$    $$$$
                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                  $$$          $$$$$$$$$     $$$$$$$$$    $$   $$
                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                  $$$               $$            $$$             $$$$
                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                  $$$               $$            $$$$$$$$$   $$$$
                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                  $$$$$$$   $$$$$$$$$$               $$$  $$   $$
                     $$$$$$$$$$$$$$                   $$$$$$$  $$$$$$$$$$      $$$$$$$$$  $$    $$$$
                      $$$$$$$$$$$$$
                       $$$$$$$$$$$
             $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$             
           $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                      $$$$$$$$$$$$
                           $   Shocked   $
                            \/  |  \/
                                |   
                               / \
                              |   |
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:55:17 PM

Probably a 'bad' post from people who seem to think that it is somehow morally righteous to hold a religious zealot viewpoint that some given project is 100% guaranteed to succeed and that it is immoral to "not have faith". I do not have that viewpoint, I've always understood there's quite a large chance that Ethereum will never get anywhere and I've been public about that in presentations. I'm still doing this because, even if there was a 90% chance of accomplishing nothing at all, the upside on the 10% in terms of how much positive change could be done in the world is so massive that pushing the experiment forward as much as we can is a no-brainer - though I think in reality the chance of making a substantial change to the world is now quite a bit better than 10% Smiley And I think that this is the attitude that we (including ethereum and /r/btc and /r/bitcoin alike) should all have, not just about cryptocurrency holdings but even more so about the time that we all sink into this technology and ecosystem. In Gavin Andresen's words, "so, I still say that it's an experiment, and the whole thing could implode".

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/4g3nok/tuur_demeester_on_twitter_ethereum_founder_has/d2ed6hm
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:58:28 PM

I agree. It's fine when dev stated from the very beginning that the release date isn't set. Like with Sim coin. It'll be released when it's ready. That was the only dev's promise ) And I'm totally fine with it, although it's being developed for over two years now. We're all patiently waiting and some of us is buying more.

It's totally different when you set a specific date and then start to postpone the release.

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:02:24 PM

You dont care I care.

Supposedly they delayed because of all the morons in crypto not able to read directions to validate their passphrases. It's no wonder why a majority of people trading cryptos don't make any money. They're stupid. I'd say if by the end of April there are still people who haven't validated successfully then too bad. They need to launch and those people simply don't get any coins. Don't endanger the project launch because of a few idiots.
lisker

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 06:17:44 PM

I am ready for the take-off.

$
                              $$
                           $$$$$$
                        $$$$$$$$$
                      $$$$$$$$$$$$
                     $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                     $$$           $$$$$$$$$      $$$$$$$$$   $$    $$$$
                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                    $$$           $$$$$$$$$     $$$$$$$$$    $$   $$
                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                   $$$               $$            $$$             $$$$
                    $$$$$$ Cool $$$$$                   $$$               $$           $$$$$$$$$   $$$$
                    $$$$$\/ | \/$$$$                  $$$$$$$   $$$$$$$$$$              $$$  $$   $$
                     $$$$$$ | $$$$$                  $$$$$$$  $$$$$$$$$$     $$$$$$$$$  $$    $$$$
                      $$$$$/ \$$$$$
                       $$$$$$$$$$$
             $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$             
           $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                      $$$$$$$$$$$$
                        $   $  $  $
                        $   $   $   $
                         $  $   $   $
                        $   $    $    $

www.lisk.io - Dapp & Sidechain Platform
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:18:31 PM

You dont care I care.

Supposedly they delayed because of all the morons in crypto not able to read directions to validate their passphrases. It's no wonder why a majority of people trading cryptos don't make any money. They're stupid. I'd say if by the end of April there are still people who haven't validated successfully then too bad. They need to launch and those people simply don't get any coins. Don't endanger the project launch because of a few idiots.

I wouldn't care a single bit if they delay it again.. Better to have something functional than something that needs hot fix after hot fix with real funds...

First launch was never set into stone, just get that already. That was their aim, but they never promised that would be launch date.

Devs have done a lot of improvements already in the meantime. It is not like delaying the launch means they are doing nothing.. We are getting a working well developed product, that is what counts.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:20:44 PM

You dont care I care.

I wouldn't care a single bit if they delay it again.. Better to have something functional than something that needs hot fix after hot fix with real funds...

First launch was never set into stone, just get that already. That was their aim, but they never promised that would be launch date.

Devs have done a lot of improvements already in the meantime. It is not like delaying the launch means they are doing nothing.. We are getting a working well developed product, that is what counts.

If you release a software product and it doesn't have any bugs, than you're too late

cannabanana

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:29:17 PM

You dont care I care.

If you release a software product and it doesn't have any bugs, than you're too late

"Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without."

— Confucius
Pages: « 1 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 [634] 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: