Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 [1628] 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 10:52:03 PM

What are you talking about, they raised 14K BTC, and you think there's equally a good chance the coin will not rebound  Grin  Grin  Cheesy  Cheesy

Good luck with "other coins"

Only a fool would think that.
Unless they use that btc to pump it I can't see how this is gonna rebound, the team is completely lost and all faith of anyone that ever took some interest in the coin is quickly being diminished.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oOxenonOo

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:53:43 PM

It seems this is the end, sell all my Lisk and go out, ICO profit remained.. Good luck to all believers  Wink

I bought into the ICO too and sold.  It really hasn't much to do with LSK itself but more so with the established downward trend which prevents any new investors coming into Lisk and why current investors are cashing out.  On top of that, there is also much competition from other coins (Waves, Synerio, Stratis) that are going up that investors are buying into.  I think the only people buying now are the ones that sold at higher prices months ago and getting back in for the long term.

Only reason to hold at this point if you are willing going long (Q1 Q2 2017), but there's equally a good chance the coin will not rebound. 

What are you talking about, they raised 14K BTC, and you think there's equally a good chance the coin will not rebound  Grin  Grin  Cheesy  Cheesy

I honestly hope it does.  But this is Crypto world and anything is possible.  I've seen many coins that held a lot of promise and did not recover from their highs.  Right now, there is a clear and established downhill trend spanning months which guarantees that it will continue going downhill at least in the short term.

Mby,
but you need to know that trolls are doing really nice job now, and will continue till GmbH is done. Repeat that every day to yourself!

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK! Lisk Site
oOxenonOo

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:10:00 PM

Only a fool would think that.
Unless they use that btc to pump it I can't see how this is gonna rebound, the team is completely lost and all faith of anyone that ever took some interest in the coin is quickly being diminished.

You can't see, and I'm fool, you are funny guy.

Mby this is more appropriate for you to understand
Only fool can spend 9 000 000USD and leave company with same value!

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK! Lisk Site
honolulumark

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 11:40:25 PM

Mby this is more appropriate for you to understand
Only fool can spend 9 000 000USD and leave company with same value!

I'm sorry, I can't understand what you want to say.
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:40:38 AM

Its all about that money being released. watch it grow rapidly when they have it

Woof woof!!
spendawgs

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:41:58 AM

mark my words there will be LISK Millionaires. It will be the ones who held on the longest and never even checked their balance for the first year

Woof woof!!
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:15:40 AM

mark my words there will be LISK Millionaires. It will be the ones who held on the longest and never even checked their balance for the first year

I don't get this whole "give us some money for some  [insert dividends/coins] and make sure to not check on how it's doing, promise you'll be millionaire Wink" thought of crypto.
If I put some money into X company, I will be sure to keep checking on how it's doing. If you're not, you might as well just throw it out the window  Roll Eyes
OutLiar

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:41:26 AM

Keeps on accumulating.   Cool
spendawgs

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:44:52 AM

I don't get this whole "give us some money for some  [insert dividends/coins] and make sure to not check on how it's doing, promise you'll be millionaire Wink" thought of crypto.
If I put some money into X company, I will be sure to keep checking on how it's doing. If you're not, you might as well just throw it out the window  Roll Eyes

Trust me, this is how it happens most of the time.

Woof woof!!
Loco Motive

Activity: 251

🌟

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:59:40 AM

How many months since ICO? And yet nothing of relevance was done for LSK... what a shame.
The team obv needs more coders, can't understand why didn't they get more asap.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 07:37:45 AM

How many months since ICO? And yet nothing of relevance was done for LSK... what a shame.

Here you see everything of relevance what was developed for Lisk: http://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=8740#p8740

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
Loco Motive

🌟

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:08:41 AM

Here you see everything of relevance what was developed for Lisk: http://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=8740#p8740

I was talking about "relevant stuff", shining your code doesn't really count. Where is the forging? Where are the dapps? It's almost 2017 and nothing to see on LSK. Just another token.

Shall i really care about optimizations or fixes? Maybe you should have done that before the ICO or presented the project as "far away from being a stable or viable platform, in dire need of atleast 6 months worth of fixes". But hey, ICO money is sweet, isn't it?

Do you really need me to tell you that you need more developers?
Wish there was less traveling more hiring from you.

But who knows, maybe we'll see some real stuff on cripty v3, just convert your dev share again while you keep shining the code  Wink

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 08:53:19 AM

Shall i really care about optimizations or fixes?

Yes.

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:32:20 AM

Investors see a changelog, and cry that software isn't done after a half a year of being released. Wahhhh much sadness so fashion very crypto. Isn't coding like easy or something?!?

Hahahahah how many of these investors have serious coding experience?  Cheesy

Anyways, Max you gotta work extra hard. Not sure how many people you hired since ICO. But consider its maybe not so constructive to get stressed out over trolls on the forum. Unless of course their allegations of stagnation and bugs are true. You need to get some sample APPS out. A Crypto Dice program. Anything. You got millions man, make sure to deliver what you promised.

Someone once told me that Venture Capital is a "golden cage" and examples like this are perfect... when you shake down a crowdfund its like you have 100 bosses. And this is one of the drawbacks of advertising sidechains without some really good sample DAPPS and coding instructions. Promise and then deliver or deliver and then promise? I prefer the latter. Or maybe neither. Just deliver.

This is what I couldn't stand about Ethereum... they didn't have shit and raised 20 million without a working demo. A total shakedown. Then spent like 300k a month or something exorbitantly high. Started running out of funds and pulled the DAO nonsense (it may not have been Vitaliks fault, he was surrounded by a lot of greedy people).

Anyways good luck... keep coding and get some DAPPS made.

honolulumark

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 09:38:59 AM

Investors see a changelog, and cry that software isn't done after a half a year of being released.

You mean TWO and a HALF years. They didn't start writing Lisk the moment it went live on exchanges.
Lisk is a fork of Crypti, that's been in the works since early 2014. Stop trying to delude people.
lokojones

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:53:08 AM

This week we had the Weekly Summary 006 and the Community Meeting announcement. Last week we had the Weekly Summary, Lisk Nano update, Lisk Community Thank you, and Lisk v0.4.0 update. We will continue to do our best to deliver constant updates to this thread, as we have done so since the beginning. Thank you a lot for the hint. Smiley

Please note, the tension is created by a few individuals. The real action happens in the Lisk.Chat.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:08:01 AM

Investors see a changelog, and cry that software isn't done after a half a year of being released.

You mean TWO and a HALF years. They didn't start writing Lisk the moment it went live on exchanges.
Lisk is a fork of Crypti, that's been in the works since early 2014. Stop trying to delude people.

I'm not trying to delude anyone. I've got no vested interest man... sure I bought some in the ICO but thats not why I commented. This is literally my first comment on this thread. I commented because I was wondering why the price was just pathetically drifting down and saw this thread was a little bit overwhelmed with negativity. If I'm not mistaken, Crypti had some working software true?! Like it was original code... not a Bitcoin fork right?

So he forked Crypti, okay. We all are forks of forks. Blackcoin is a fork of Novacoin which was based on Peercoin and everyone forks Blackcoin. And tons of people fork Bitcoin or Litecoin. Big deal, can they IMPROVE it? If they think they can, great if not you've got yourself a scammer.

So now (apparently) he is coding and fixing things. He (has) a changelog. Go look at github and see if these changes are happening. If not you have a case to complain.

Also IF he raised a few million and didn't hire any coders then yeah thats a big problem. I know nothing about what is going on honestly and am admitting that. BUT coders who do blockchain that can do anything of significance other than copy+paste or take instructions and stare at a blank screen all day are EXTREMELY hard to find. I've had the same problem. And to be honest if I had a million, I wouldn't really know who to hire. Its easier to code myself and much faster.

Anyways, don't worry, I won't comment on it again. Just if you guys are going to make allegations make sure they are legit. And notice my advice to Max... he can still certainly deliver a product. My advice to him was to release some sample DAPPS even on a testnet. Something to show the theory behind sidechain DAPPs.

Actually, I invested because on their webpage they had a tutorial and talked about testnets and various APP tests and I felt like Sidechains don't bloat the blockchain and move risk off of the mainnet.
Not like Ethereum the master monster of bloat and organized hype.

So actually I really like the idea of sidechains and two way pegs and such.

But i dont know for anyone who has been following this might know better. Regardless, I'm not selling my coins... hope to see this thing actually go up. For Shadowcash I had to wait 3 years and wow was there a shitstorm on their thread. Try being a crypto dev. Better yet make your name public and be a crypto dev. Most of you could NEVER stand the heat.
Jumanji7

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:19:41 AM

I'm not trying to delude anyone. I've got no vested interest man... sure I bought some in the ICO but thats not why I commented. This is literally my first comment on this thread. I commented because I was wondering why the price was just pathetically drifting down and saw this thread was a little bit overwhelmed with negativity. If I'm not mistaken, Crypti had some working software true?! Like it was original code... not a Bitcoin fork right?

So he forked Crypti, okay. We all are forks of forks. Blackcoin is a fork of Novacoin which was based on Peercoin and everyone forks Blackcoin. And tons of people fork Bitcoin or Litecoin. Big deal, can they IMPROVE it? If they think they can, great if not you've got yourself a scammer.

So now (apparently) he is coding and fixing things. He (has) a changelog. Go look at github and see if these changes are happening. If not you have a case to complain.

Also IF he raised a few million and didn't hire any coders then yeah thats a big problem. I know nothing about what is going on honestly and am admitting that. BUT coders who do blockchain that can do anything of significance other than copy+paste or take instructions and stare at a blank screen all day are EXTREMELY hard to find. I've had the same problem. And to be honest if I had a million, I wouldn't really know who to hire. Its easier to code myself and much faster.

Anyways, don't worry, I won't comment on it again. Just if you guys are going to make allegations make sure they are legit. And notice my advice to Max... he can still certainly deliver a product. My advice to him was to release some sample DAPPS even on a testnet. Something to show the theory behind sidechain DAPPs.

Actually, I invested because on their webpage they had a tutorial and talked about testnets and various APP tests and I felt like Sidechains don't bloat the blockchain and move risk off of the mainnet.
Not like Ethereum the master monster of bloat and organized hype.

So actually I really like the idea of sidechains and two way pegs and such.

But i dont know for anyone who has been following this might know better. Regardless, I'm not selling my coins... hope to see this thing actually go up. For Shadowcash I had to wait 3 years and wow was there a shitstorm on their thread. Try being a crypto dev. Better yet make your name public and be a crypto dev. Most of you could NEVER stand the heat.

Good words dzimbeck. I fully agree with you.
Loco Motive

🌟

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:22:20 AM

Not sure how many people you hired since ICO.
Zero. I see you are shilling without having an actual clue.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 12:04:25 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 12:34:41 PM by souljah1h

Not sure how many people you hired since ICO.
Zero. I see you are shilling without having an actual clue.
Shilling? dzimbeck is just ventilating his thoughts.

_@/'
Pages: « 1 ... 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 [1628] 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: