Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 [1646] 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073108 times)
bawga

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

communitypool

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:02:04 AM

The Ark Crew needs to put a muzzle on cannabanana!

Im sure he done good for the project so its hard to do but he is doing real damage to the ARK image. He has no self control and that is a real problem when he is representing you. He is alright most times but he is not stable and cant always help himself. Most days he is normal but he has these episodes and flys to a rage or troll sessions and when someone points this out he just gets worst.
He did this for Lisk for endless weeks back in the day and thought he is doing good work 'fighting FUD'. not so much.
Is this the same reason you are not saying anything to him? Dont want him to go off on you? Or are you ok with his behavior? If not you have to do something about this before it gets worst. You know it will. Tell him gently to shut the hell up let more reasonable crew post.

And yes this is a throwaway account and yes Im GDT so I know what Im talking about I know what he is like. And no canna I wont react to anything yo say Im sure it will be a lot.
Im posting this when I know he is asleep. How? because he doesnt reply without reason for every single post in a minute. Give. him. Ritalin.

Don't worry, they will follow RISE.

muzzler

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:13:44 AM

The Ark Crew needs to put a muzzle on cannabanana!

Im sure he done good for the project so its hard to do but he is doing real damage to the ARK image. He has no self control and that is a real problem when he is representing you. He is alright most times but he is not stable and cant always help himself. Most days he is normal but he has these episodes and flys to a rage or troll sessions and when someone points this out he just gets worst.
He did this for Lisk for endless weeks back in the day and thought he is doing good work 'fighting FUD'. not so much.
Is this the same reason you are not saying anything to him? Dont want him to go off on you? Or are you ok with his behavior? If not you have to do something about this before it gets worst. You know it will. Tell him gently to shut the hell up let more reasonable crew post.

And yes this is a throwaway account and yes Im GDT so I know what Im talking about I know what he is like. And no canna I wont react to anything yo say Im sure it will be a lot.
Im posting this when I know he is asleep. How? because he doesnt reply without reason for every single post in a minute. Give. him. Ritalin.

Don't worry, they will follow RISE.

You misunderstand. Im pro ARK going to invest Im just con canna off his meds. He can post whatever he wants but should not when he is representing a serious project. And those in the project should not let him its their job. There is a personal style and there is a businness style of post cant mix the two.

Last post from me this account is thrownaway.
endfield

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:24:34 AM

I think a lot of us are having a hard time with the Ark thing going on.

It confuses me.

They keep saying they are great supporters of lisk and going to hold them long term etc.

Now some of the members say you have stolen things and are a little less positive.

Can you just tell something about it, to comfort some of us, regarding the Ark project.

All I can say, the Ark member cannabanana tells a lot of shit.
No one has stolen code, it's open source!
I don't know why this guy does something like that.
But it throws a bad light on Ark, because none of the other members says anything against this bullshit.
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:39:10 AM

It confuses me.

They keep saying they are great supporters of lisk and going to hold them long term etc.

Now some of the members say you have stolen things and are a little less positive.

Can you just tell something about it, to comfort some of us, regarding the Ark project.

What I see cannabanana is a profiteer, he participated in LISK ICO and dump right away for much much profits. He's now off to create scam like ARK, this guy sound and act like the head of ARK dev. From what I see most of these ARK team and advisers are fake, that mean they don't exist.
Now cannabanana trying to create storm and drama in LISK so more people can buy into it ARK ico. Remember this ARK dev guy is Crypti dev guy, the moment he have his hand on ARK Lisk ICO he's going to dump real quick, ahem, cannabanana. The people going to profit from all the crap is profiteer like cannabanana, nothing to lose but pure gold free money.
leto.atreides

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 11:47:22 AM

It confuses me.

What I see cannabanana is a profiteer, he participated in LISK ICO and dump right away for much much profits. He's now off to create scam like ARK, this guy sound and act like the head of ARK dev. From what I see those ARK team and advisers are fake, that mean they don't exist.
Now cannabanana trying to create storm and drama in LISK so more people can buy into it ARK ico. Remember this ARK dev guy is Crypti dev guy, the moment he have his hand on ARK Lisk ICO he's going to dump real quick, ahem, cannabanana. The people going to profit from all the crap is profiteer like cannabanana, nothing to lose but pure gold free money.
If you want, I invite you to have this conversation on ark thread.You are wrong on all of your above mentioned statements about canna dumping lisk, about "fake Ark team", about "ArK dev guy is Crypti dev guy" and so on. But, again, this is lisk thread.If you have anything to say about ARK, please write in the dedicated ARK thread and I'm sure someone from the team will answer to your questions, if any. Thank you.
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:51:48 AM

It confuses me.

What I see cannabanana is a profiteer, he participated in LISK ICO and dump right away for much much profits. He's now off to create scam like ARK, this guy sound and act like the head of ARK dev. From what I see those ARK team and advisers are fake, that mean they don't exist.
If you want, I invite you to have this conversation on ark thread.You are wrong on all of your above mentioned statements about canna dumping lisk, about "fake Ark team", about "ArK dev guy is Crypti dev guy" and so on. But, again, this is lisk thread.If you have anything to say about ARK, please write in the dedicated ARK thread and I'm sure someone from the team will answer to your questions, if any. Thank you.

There is no reason for me to waste my time. I just answer to Khilone7 question which is already out there.
Vega

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:02:27 PM

There is no reason for me to waste my time. I just answer to Khilone7 question which is already out there.

You gave your opinion that is easily disproved by anyone who is familiar with the lisk community and willing to do a minimal amount of checking.
Claiming that the members of ARK team and crew are fake is ridiculous.

GDT, the Global Delegate Team is by far the largest organized group in the lisk community. Most of are members are well known in this thread and in the lisk chat. The idea of ARK was born in the GDT private slack that has almost a 100 members. THE ARK Founding Team and ARK Crew members didn't come from some unknown corner of the crypto space, we are known nicks, no way to fake it, it would be discovered in hours. Even more we decided to give our real names and faces to the project. 27 of us. Not many crpyto project can claim the same.

That's all on this subject from me, I too urge anyone who has ARK releated questions to go to the ARK thread.
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:53:49 PM

Hi everyone,could  someone please clearify this Max's post https://mobile.twitter.com/MaxKordek/status/794438037086367744?s=01
Have I mised something or it's  just a methaphor?

It's a vision in my mind. I agree to the author's opinion and work towards a future where the Lisk client will be your gate to blockchain applications/services built on Lisk, which are interlinked and may build upon each other. (Personal opinion, therefore I posted it from my own Twitter account. I do it from time to time.)
Thank you-very interesting and brave vision-Lisk as Internet of applications... Smiley

You are welcome. I believe Lisk will be at the forefront of the Web 3.0.

Sounds feasible. Another great niche for Lisk would be IoT -- most devices have already implemented JS APIs.
leto.atreides

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 01:02:58 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 01:42:25 PM by leto.atreides

Yes. You are right. IoT would be and will be the right candidate for a sidechain on top of lisk. I was participating a few days ago at a tech conf and there was some guy from BullGuard, saying that each day there are connected 5.5 mil new IoT devices.I don't know if ipv6 is available yet on lisk.
AtomION

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:10:00 PM

what are the news ?
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:20:49 PM

Remember: There's a lot of high school kiddies and 20 something college students running around in these forums. They have taught themselves how to do basic coding and copy/paste other's work. Very good possibility they are trying to do P&D schemes to buy a new PS4 or XBOXone, one of the explanations why they reply with such stupid comments. This is not directed towards LISK but other upcoming ICOs.
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 01:33:50 PM

Hi everyone,could  someone please clearify this Max's post https://mobile.twitter.com/MaxKordek/status/794438037086367744?s=01
Have I mised something or it's  just a methaphor?

It's a vision in my mind. I agree to the author's opinion and work towards a future where the Lisk client will be your gate to blockchain applications/services built on Lisk, which are interlinked and may build upon each other. (Personal opinion, therefore I posted it from my own Twitter account. I do it from time to time.)
Thank you-very interesting and brave vision-Lisk as Internet of applications... Smiley

You are welcome. I believe Lisk will be at the forefront of the Web 3.0.

Sounds feasible. Another great niche for Lisk would be IoT -- most devices have already implemented JS APIs.

I agree. IoT is something I really would like to see on Lisk, that's why I built a demo IoT blockchain app in the beginning of this year. This app is by now not supported anymore, because I didn't update it. However, it shows what is possible with 1-2 days of work.

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 01:48:11 PM

Remember: There's a lot of high school kiddies and 20 something college students running around in these forums. They have taught themselves how to do basic coding and copy/paste other's work. Very good possibility they are trying to do P&D schemes to buy a new PS4 or XBOXone, one of the explanations why they reply with such stupid comments. This is not directed towards LISK but other upcoming ICOs.
Thanks for the heads up!

_@/'
endfield

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:41:47 PM

lol

will the lisk raised be used to vote?

While we agreed on holding Lisk long term we yet to make a decision about using the collected Lisk for voting.
The ARK team has a pretty unique internal dynamic. We are many and we always discuss options and won't make a decision until we reached a consensus on an issue. This is something that doesn't work with any group of people but worked for us really well in the last few months since we are working on ARK.

There are however many important and more pressing issues to decide on, Lisk voting is not a priority at the moment. Ask as in a month.

This means they will probably use the collected LSK to vote themselves in Lisk DPoS system.

For me it is clear: I definitely hodl my Lisk and will not invest in this ICO.
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:49:30 PM

lol

While we agreed on holding Lisk long term we yet to make a decision about using the collected Lisk for voting.
The ARK team has a pretty unique internal dynamic. We are many and we always discuss options and won't make a decision until we reached a consensus on an issue. This is something that doesn't work with any group of people but worked for us really well in the last few months since we are working on ARK.

There are however many important and more pressing issues to decide on, Lisk voting is not a priority at the moment. Ask as in a month.

This means they will probably use the collected LSK to vote themselves in Lisk DPoS system.

Good, I hope you lose out you shill.
O_Omaha

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:54:47 PM

lol

hmmmm.... maybe your parents dropped you on the head as a child?  Lisk has done nothing in 9 months.
souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 02:57:54 PM

lol

hmmmm.... maybe your parents dropped you on the head as a child?  Lisk has done nothing in 9 months.

I can ask you the same question. Does this look like nothing?

All changes made to the Lisk core:

Build
- Fixed address in use errors on restart.
- PostgreSQL is now included with the “Binary” install, removing the need to install it separately. A simple bash lisk.sh coldstart will initialise the database on first start.
- Running lisk.sh as root is now prevented by default.
- Added lisk.sh reload command. @Isabello
- Fixed #6. lisk.sh restart now cycles both Node.js and Postgresql. @Isabello
- Fixed #10. lisk.sh start/stop/restart now work more reliably. @Isabello
- New simpler binary installation, thanks to liskInstall.sh. @Isabello
- Added tune.sh for optimizing the default postgresql.conf. @Isabello
- Preliminary support for checksummed archives. @Isabello
- Fixed #76. Updating node/lisk-node to 0.12.14.
- installLisk.sh - added mainnet vs testnet installation.
- installLisk.sh - laying framework for upgrade support.
- tune.sh - corrected bsd memory allocation.
- Updating node/lisk-node to 0.12.15.
- Closed #44. Added timestamp to postgresql logs.
- Added empty blockchain.db.gz to allow for starting the blockchain from 0.
- Updating node/lisk-node to 0.12.16.

lisk.sh
- Closed #31. Added -s flag to support new snapshot feature.
- Closed #31. Added -c flag to specify config.json at runtime.
- Closed #21. Adding prereq checks, correct md5 checks for bsd/darwin.
- Implemented standard location for PID and log
- Reducing ram usage on machines with less than 1024Mb
- Made further reliability improvements to process
- Fixing postgresql locale / character encoding issues.
- Adjusted log naming based on DB instance Lisk is using.
- Determining whether Lisk is running based on PID and config.json input.
- Implemented new cases for independent management of Nodejs and PostgreSQL.
- Implemented url flag for lisk.sh to allow remote snapshots to be used with rebuild.
- Updated rebuild logic to allow for local backups to be reused and to specify file name.
- Improved lisk startup to display current block height after start or status is issued.
- Implemented new logic for interactive snapshotting.
- Added progress bar when downloading snapshots.

installLisk.sh
- Added flag options for batch and silent install @34ro.
- Reducing ram usage on machines with less than 1024Mb RAM.
- Removed duplicated block height check already present in lisk.sh.
- Changed coldstart to use empty blockchain.db.gz.

lisk_snapshot.sh
- Implemented lisk_snapshot.sh for automated database backups.
- Added snapshot.json for configuring lisk_snapshot.sh backups.

Front end
- Complete rebranding of the client UI.
- Complete clean-up of the old code base.
- Added translations for 14 languages (Chinese, Russian, German, Dutch, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Ukrainian).
- Enforced BIP39 passphrases.
- Enforced BIP39 second passphrases.
- Unified every modal.
- Improved Dapp registration and Multi-signature registration modals.
- Added fees overview to every modal.
- Added more descriptions to every modal.
- Removed usernames and contacts (to be later reimplemented as a separate Identity Dapp sidechain).
- Fixed several browser specific UI bugs and inconsistencies.
- Improved and unified the overall user interface.
- Fixed #30. Voting now possible after enabling 2nd passphrase @pilldriver.
- Fixed #29. Resetting application state between sessions @2mdoty.
- Fixed #13. Improved error handling when sending transactions @karek314.
- New and improved Russian translation @densmirnov.
- Refactored delegate username validations.
- Fixed non-functioning delegate registration. @2mdoty
- Fixed #34. Dapp registration when 2nd passphrase enabled.
- Fixed #43. Language switcher now works for all languages. @senikk
- Complete change of terminology from dapps to blockchain applications.
- Implemented feeService. Fetching transactions fees for each transaction type.
- Adding security warning before opening apps.
- Closed #9. Disabling buttons on first click. Adding success/error toasts.
- Closed #14. Explaining master passphrase.
- Closed #17. Fixing Safari font-weight / aliasing.
- Fixed #31. Updating bitcore-mnemonic @mrv777.
- Fixed #38. Including total count of delegates.
- Fixed Lisk address validations.
- Closed #47. Replacing zeroclipboard with clipboard.js.
- Closed #50. Fixed Invalid Lisk amount error when sending fractional amount.
- Closed #57. Updating bitcore-mnemonic to version 1.0.1.
- Closed #59. Checking for zero amount after building parts.
- Closed #67. Removing prefixes from orderBy parameters.
- Fixed broken sync status indicator.
- Updated translations.
- Added Polish language support.
- Fixating and updating dependency versions.
- Fixing calls to null u_multisignatures/multisignatures.
- Fixing call to undefined resp.data.account.

Back end
- Implemented Forging Rewards with an offset (first week no rewards).
- Changed the transaction fee to a constant 0.1 LISK.
- Revised error and logs messages throughout all backend modules.
- Change of address format (addresses now end with an L).
- Allowing dapps installation from GitHub using https.
- Fixed #13. Checking for presence of recipientId @fix.
- SSL: Using the default cipher from recent nodejs version to protect against weak RC4 cipher @TheGoldenEye.
- Fixed unrecoverable fork when comparing delegate id to generator id.
- Fixed #45. Improved sync / block insertion rate.
- Fixed #3. Setting X-Frame-Options/CSP headers @fix.
- Improved logging of received unconfirmed transactions.
- Improved logging of blocks loading from peer.
- Imposing hard limit on number of transactions per block.
- Changed database engine from SQLite to [PostgreSQL](http://www.postgresql.org/). Providing faster query performance, better support for concurrency, and further options for scalability.
- Removed usernames and contacts from mainchain (to be later reimplemented as a separate Identity Dapp sidechain). Delegate usernames still remain.
- Added dapp zip link storage mechanism, replaces GitHub and Sia integration, with alternative decentralized solutions to be implemented in future releases.
- Implemented concatenated inserts/updates, dramatically reducing number of round trips between client and database: https://github.com/vitaly-t/pg-promise/ ... ance-Boost
- Implemented promise based database logic using: https://github.com/vitaly-t/pg-promise
- Added optional PostgreSQL event monitoring using: https://github.com/vitaly-t/pg-monitor (see: config.json:db.logEvents). This will be used for finding further efficiency improvements at the database level.
- Enabled gzip compression on all http requests using: https://github.com/expressjs/compression. Significantly reducing the size of payloads transmitted between peers on the network, and also for lisk-ui (Example: vendor_app.js : Without compression 5.4MB, With compression: 1.2MB).
- Improved syncing reliability and chain comparison efficiency between peers, through query and code refactoring of Blocks#getIdSequence and the /peer/blocks/common API endpoint.
- Accounts#getDelegate(s): Calculating approval rating from total supply rather than a static amount.
- Increased max transactions per block from 10 to 25 (subject to further change after more testing and efficiency improvements have been made).
- Changed peers communication format from CSV to JSON.
- Fixed DApps#getInstalledIds, filtering installed ids to only include numerically named folders.
- Fixed “Dapp not ready” messages when auto-launching dapps upon starting client.
- Closed #24. Changing ‘sync’ to ‘syncing’. @HeisenbergCoin
- Closed #33. Logging each client request. @slasheks
- Fixed #36. Adding username and publicKey properties. @fix
- Fixed #47. Changing timestamps to UTC. @TheGoldenEye
- Fixed #50. Indicating forged blocks more clearly. @punkrock
- Fixed #52. Removing virgin field from mem_accounts. @simonmorgenthaler
- Fixed #54. Restricting total number of votes to 101. @TheGoldenEye
- Fixed #55. Fixing circular reference.
- Updated all 3rd party node modules to latest compatible versions.
- Switched from zip to gzipped tar for release packaging.
- Generated new genesis block for use on open testnet.
- Closed #69. Loading schema using external SQL file @vitaly-t.
- Closed #84. Allowing the setup of logging path in config.json @TheGoldenEye.
- Fixed #77. Peers API endpoint now works when filtered by state @slasheks.
- Fixed all known casting issues caused by db migration.
- Fixed ‘Recipient not found’ error on virgin accounts.
- Improved error logging/comments on fork causes.
- Added proper delegate username validations.
- Fixed test coverage of delegates API.
- Nearly Completed work towards #82, fork cause 3: @karmacoma
— Heavy refactoring of Round#tick, Round#backwardTick.
— Memory table updates are now wrapped within db transactions.
— Added checks for missed/unapplied mem_rounds on startup.
— Dropping mem_rounds table on reload if not in a valid state.
— Skipping delegate slot when round is ticking.
— Don’t receive block when round is ticking.
- Completed work towards #82, fork cause 3: @karmacoma
— Removing use of setImmediate in round ticks.
— Scoping each invocation of RoundPromiser.
— Iterating over delegates asynchronously.
— Getting outsiders only at end of round.
— Fixing finishRound logic.
- Fixed pending transactions API endpoint. @fix
- Fixed #8. Delegate usernames must now be lowercase. @fix
- Fixed #40. API payloads are now limited to 2Mb per request. @fix
- Fixed ip address detection when using proxy. @Isabello
- Fixed #122. Corrected schema errors in dapp transfers. @TheGoldenEye
- Fixed #101, #107 productivity calculations. @mrv777
- Fixed #90. Translating ips from long. @cezarsn
- Fixed #131. Added nethash p2p verification. @fix
- Fixed #22. Cannot read property ‘senderPublicKey’ of undefined. @fix
- Fixed forced blocks verification on startup, i.e: config.json-loading-verifyOnLoading.
- Closed #126. Using recommended pg-promise approach. @vitaly-t
- Updated transaction fees. 25 LSK for Delegate and Dapp registrations.
- Change of blockchain application categories
- Moved large queries into postgresql views
- Extracted SQL logic into separate modules
- Closed #134 Adding GET /api/blocks/getFees endpoint.
- Closed #137 Adding GET /api/blocks/getNethash endpoint.
- Standardised and fixed up test-suite.
- Fixing /apt/blocks/get?id= endpoint.
- Improved peers connectivity / preventing network partitioning.
- Improved logging when rebuilding chain.
- Set default loadPerIteration to 1000.
- Temporary extension of reward offset.
- Reverted forging timeout feature which was causing network to pause.
- Closed #110. Fixed fatal error when tmp directory does not exist. @m-schmoock.
- Closed #119. Added snapshot functionality.
- Closed #140. Adjusting levels for various log messages @tharude.
- Closed #160. Preventing / gracefully handling 101 votes exceeded errors @karek314.
- Closed #161. Improving consistency of GET /api/delegates?orderBy= results @ByronP.
- Closed #166. Standardising GET /api/transactions?orderBy= field prefixing @ByronP.
- Closed #171. Snipping secrets from logs @cezarsn.
- Closed #191. Configuring CORS with pre-flight.
- Closed #192. Normalising address casing, upon setting and merging of accounts.
- Closed #198. Added GET /api/delegates/search endpoint.
- Closed #201. Improving/log order and format @m-schmoock.
- Closed #203. Allowing local forging via config switch @m-schmoock.
- Closed #208. Fixed fatal error when trying to install a broken dapp link @m-schmoock.
- Closed #233. Improving efficiency of GET /api/accounts/top endpoint.
- Closed #237. Fixed PUT /api/multisignatures endpoint, including test coverage @mongrim.
- Closed #238. Fixed transaction broadcast reliability. Added unconfirmed transaction expiry @Crypto2.
- Merge #187. Fixed SQL errors in DappsSql module @TheGoldenEye.
- Merge #189. Added whiteList / blackList extension allowing cidr subnets @TheGoldenEye.
- Merge #226. Using local mocha dependency for tests @mfressdorf.
- Merge #199. Do not leave loop early, if ip was not found yet @TheGoldenEye.
- Fixed DApp#getWithdrawalLastTransaction error.
- Fixed invalid results yielded by GET /api/delegates/count endpoint.
- Refactored orderBy parameter parsing for all endpoints.
- Improved efficiency. Performing upsert when merging accounts.
- Fixed intermittent unnecessary rebuild of memory tables.
- Fixed inconsistent multisignature maximum lifetime (72 hours).
- Implemented chronological database migration system.
- Backported inTransfer / outTransfer module fixes. Resolves critical issue when saving outTransfer (type 7) transactions, used to initiate LSK transfers between a sidechain and the mainchain. The supporting test-suite has been improved to ensure this basic functionality is maintained between releases.
- Backporting transaction signature malleability fix. Replacing ed25519 implementation with js-nacl version 1.2.1, a high level API to libsodium.
- Closed #197. Improving error messages when account does not have enough funds. Yielding sender address and account balance.
- Closed #266. Changed behavior of POST /api/accounts/open and POST /api/accounts/generatePublicKey. New accounts are no longer written to mem_accounts. Added one-time migration to delete dormant accounts which have never received or sent funds.
- Closed #266. Verifying public key type, length and format in Account.prototype.set and Account.prototype.merge.
- Closed #266. Added virgin column to mem_accounts. Indicating whether an unconfirmed transaction sent from an account has been applied.
- Closed #266. Added protect_mem_account database trigger. Making address, u_username, username, virgin, publicKey, and secondPublicKey columns immutable once written.
- Closed #266. Added senderPublicKey exceptions to Transaction.prototype.verify.
- Added missing address validation to GET /accounts?address=.
- Fixed error on GET /api/delegates?orderBy=unknown:asc.
- Fixed error on GET /api/delegates?limit=0.
- Closed #163. Adding default orderBy to /api/blocks (height:desc).
- Merged #210. Block processing rewrite @fix.
- Preventing data corruption of memory tables after reload or shutdown #213.
- Closed #222. Fixing block reward calculation within first few blocks after milestone.
- Closed #258. Detecting numericality of snapshot round. Allowing node app.js —snapshot=foobar to default to the highest round.
- Closed #260. Removing infinite recursion in Loader.prototype.getNetwork.
- Closed #276. Finishing snapshot within __private.applyBlock.
- Closed #289. Prevent sync slowdown after receiving unconfirmed transactions.
- Conditionally loading blocks from network; when there has been no block “receipts” over network transport, or when last receipt was over 120 seconds ago.
- Added GET /api/loader/status/ping endpoint @34ro.
- Added GET /api/blocks/getEpoch endpoint.
- Added nethash and epoch properties to GET /api/blocks/getStatus.
- Fixed orphan account check. Excluding mem_accounts with NULL blockId.
- Fixed invalid type comparison on unapplied rounds.
- Fixed reported block height when rebuilding blockchain.
- Improved error logging with JSON dump of affected block.
- Closed #265. Fixing “Account not found” error when sending transactions to virgin account using POST /api/transactions.
- Fixed #279. Removing erroneous unconfirmed transactions.
- Fixed #279. Removing redundant double spend collection.
- Fixed undefined is not a function error. After error thrown while verifying transaction bytes.
- Added verification of transaction assets for all transaction types.
- Improved error logging with JSON dump of affected transaction.
- Improved logging of apply / undo of transactions at debug level.
- Performing sender balance checks using bignum arithmetic.
- Closed #269. Fixed crash on 404 error for POST /api/dapps/install.
- Downgraded npm to latest LTS release 2.15.10.
- Improving peers db efficiency #104. Sequencing peers updates.
- Improving peers db efficiency #104. Replacing insert / update with single upsert.
- Improving peers db efficiency #104. Chaining database queries when adding dapp peer.
- Closed #147. Replacing request with popsicle. Fixing memory leak on large request bodies, e.g. loading blocks from peer.
- Merged #227. Improved peer discovery using histogram cut selection of “good” peers @fix.
- Closed #231. Implementing API rate limiter. Individually configurable for both /api and /peer. Disabled by default.
- Added EHEADERS, ERESPONSE, ENETHASH peer error codes, extending: https://github.com/blakeembrey/popsicle#error-handling.
- Fixed timers in Loader.prototype.onPeerReady.
- Only trigger nextLoadBlock if loaded and not already syncing.
- Fixed halt to nextLoadUnconfirmedTransactions recursion when syncing.
- Fixed halt to nextLoadSignatures recursion when syncing.
- Checking nethash for all transport /peer requests.
- Returning JSON response for POST /peer/blocks.
- Returning success or error for GET /api/peers/get.
- Added success property to GET /peer/transactions.
- Ignoring already processed or confirmed transactions for POST /peer/transactions.
- Added transactionId property to POST /peer/transactions.
- Added success property to GET /peer/height.
- Removing peers which return bad response code.
- Removing peers with invalid request headers.
- Removing peers with invalid nethash.
- Improved logging of peer changes at debug level.
- Increased default peer timeout to 5000 ms.
- Fixed unwanted rejection of seed peers due to lack of os, version metadata.
- Removed unnecessary peer loopback detection.
- Validating peer headers using zschema only.
- Closed #147. Dramatically improved CPU and memory efficiency.
- Moved schema validations into separate modules, to eliminate unnecessary continous object creation.
- Added unique ids to schema validations, to better utilize z-schema schema caching.
- Nullifying any large objects identified by memory profiling at the earliest opportunity.
- Decoupled transaction types from modules into separately addressed modules.
- Defining functions on constructor prototype where possible.
- Using async for control flow, to remove deep nesting of code.
- Fully linted code base using jshint to a strict standard.
- Created database indexes on memory tables.
- Complete rewrite and abstraction of API tests, for cleaner tests.
- Massively expanded API test coverage, resulting in many fixes.
- Added initial unit test coverage, e.g. for block rewards.
- Removed unimplemented serveHttpAPI/Wallet options from config.json.
- Added maxUpdatePeers option to config.json.
- Added trustProxy setting to config.json.
- Updated all dependencies to latest compatible versions.
- Replaced underscore, util-extend with lodash.

_@/'
cannabanana

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:58:12 PM

lol

Everything Max has promised turned to shit Lies.

We create a FAIR DPoS system and Brand new shill accounts come from everywhere to talk about how "untrustworthy" ARK is.   Do you even know how the voting system works in Lisk?
souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 02:59:29 PM

lol

Everything Max has promised turned to shit Lies.

We create a FAIR DPoS system and Brand new shill accounts come from everywhere to talk about how "untrustworthy" ARK is.   Do you even know how the voting system works in Lisk?
What did Max promise?

_@/'
cannabanana

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:59:34 PM

lol

hmmmm.... maybe your parents dropped you on the head as a child?  Lisk has done nothing in 9 months.
I can ask you the same question. Does this look like nothing?

The above was posted in RISE thread, but since they've been copying Lisk code, I guess the same issues are present in Lisk.
Now, are they crazy to create a new code from scratch, OR they're not skilled enough to make it work without Lisk team, OR Lisk code is indeed so bad ?

I know nothing about the Rise Code. But I can tell you the Lisk development since the beginning has made a great step.
And the first priority is stability and security.

All changes made to the Lisk core:

Build
- Fixed address in use errors on restart.
- PostgreSQL is now included with the “Binary” install, removing the need to install it separately. A simple bash lisk.sh coldstart will initialise the database on first start.
- Running lisk.sh as root is now prevented by default.
- Added lisk.sh reload command. @Isabello
- Fixed #6. lisk.sh restart now cycles both Node.js and Postgresql. @Isabello
- Fixed #10. lisk.sh start/stop/restart now work more reliably. @Isabello
- New simpler binary installation, thanks to liskInstall.sh. @Isabello
- Added tune.sh for optimizing the default postgresql.conf. @Isabello
- Preliminary support for checksummed archives. @Isabello
- Fixed #76. Updating node/lisk-node to 0.12.14.
- installLisk.sh - added mainnet vs testnet installation.
- installLisk.sh - laying framework for upgrade support.
- tune.sh - corrected bsd memory allocation.
- Updating node/lisk-node to 0.12.15.
- Closed #44. Added timestamp to postgresql logs.
- Added empty blockchain.db.gz to allow for starting the blockchain from 0.
- Updating node/lisk-node to 0.12.16.

lisk.sh
- Closed #31. Added -s flag to support new snapshot feature.
- Closed #31. Added -c flag to specify config.json at runtime.
- Closed #21. Adding prereq checks, correct md5 checks for bsd/darwin.
- Implemented standard location for PID and log
- Reducing ram usage on machines with less than 1024Mb
- Adjusted log naming based on DB instance Lisk is using.
- Determining whether Lisk is running based on PID and config.json input.
- Implemented new cases for independent management of Nodejs and PostgreSQL.
- Implemented url flag for lisk.sh to allow remote snapshots to be used with rebuild.
- Updated rebuild logic to allow for local backups to be reused and to specify file name.
- Improved lisk startup to display current block height after start or status is issued.
- Implemented new logic for interactive snapshotting.
- Added progress bar when downloading snapshots.

installLisk.sh
- Added flag options for batch and silent install @34ro.
- Reducing ram usage on machines with less than 1024Mb RAM.
- Removed duplicated block height check already present in lisk.sh.
- Changed coldstart to use empty blockchain.db.gz.

lisk_snapshot.sh
- Implemented lisk_snapshot.sh for automated database backups.
- Added snapshot.json for configuring lisk_snapshot.sh backups.

Front end
- Complete rebranding of the client UI.
- Added translations for 14 languages (Chinese, Russian, German, Dutch, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Ukrainian).
- Enforced BIP39 passphrases.
- Enforced BIP39 second passphrases.
- Unified every modal.
- Improved Dapp registration and Multi-signature registration modals.
- Added fees overview to every modal.
- Added more descriptions to every modal.
- Removed usernames and contacts (to be later reimplemented as a separate Identity Dapp sidechain).
- Fixed several browser specific UI bugs and inconsistencies.
- Improved and unified the overall user interface.
- Fixed #30. Voting now possible after enabling 2nd passphrase @pilldriver.
- Fixed #29. Resetting application state between sessions @2mdoty.
- Fixed #13. Improved error handling when sending transactions @karek314.
- New and improved Russian translation @densmirnov.
- Refactored delegate username validations.
- Fixed non-functioning delegate registration. @2mdoty
- Fixed #34. Dapp registration when 2nd passphrase enabled.
- Fixed #43. Language switcher now works for all languages. @senikk
- Complete change of terminology from dapps to blockchain applications.
- Implemented feeService. Fetching transactions fees for each transaction type.
- Adding security warning before opening apps.
- Closed #9. Disabling buttons on first click. Adding success/error toasts.
- Closed #14. Explaining master passphrase.
- Closed #17. Fixing Safari font-weight / aliasing.
- Fixed #31. Updating bitcore-mnemonic @mrv777.
- Fixed #38. Including total count of delegates.
- Closed #47. Replacing zeroclipboard with clipboard.js.
- Closed #50. Fixed Invalid Lisk amount error when sending fractional amount.
- Closed #57. Updating bitcore-mnemonic to version 1.0.1.
- Closed #59. Checking for zero amount after building parts.
- Closed #67. Removing prefixes from orderBy parameters.
- Fixed broken sync status indicator.
- Updated translations.
- Added Polish language support.
- Fixating and updating dependency versions.
- Fixing calls to null u_multisignatures/multisignatures.
- Fixing call to undefined resp.data.account.

Back end
- Implemented Forging Rewards with an offset (first week no rewards).
- Changed the transaction fee to a constant 0.1 LISK.
- Revised error and logs messages throughout all backend modules.
- Change of address format (addresses now end with an L).
- Allowing dapps installation from GitHub using https.
- Fixed #13. Checking for presence of recipientId @fix.
- SSL: Using the default cipher from recent nodejs version to protect against weak RC4 cipher @TheGoldenEye.
- Fixed unrecoverable fork when comparing delegate id to generator id.
- Fixed #45. Improved sync / block insertion rate.
- Fixed #3. Setting X-Frame-Options/CSP headers @fix.
- Improved logging of received unconfirmed transactions.
- Improved logging of blocks loading from peer.
- Imposing hard limit on number of transactions per block.
- Changed database engine from SQLite to [PostgreSQL](http://www.postgresql.org/). Providing faster query performance, better support for concurrency, and further options for scalability.
- Removed usernames and contacts from mainchain (to be later reimplemented as a separate Identity Dapp sidechain). Delegate usernames still remain.
- Added dapp zip link storage mechanism, replaces GitHub and Sia integration, with alternative decentralized solutions to be implemented in future releases.
- Implemented concatenated inserts/updates, dramatically reducing number of round trips between client and database: https://github.com/vitaly-t/pg-promise/ ... ance-Boost
- Implemented promise based database logic using: https://github.com/vitaly-t/pg-promise
- Added optional PostgreSQL event monitoring using: https://github.com/vitaly-t/pg-monitor (see: config.json:db.logEvents). This will be used for finding further efficiency improvements at the database level.
- Enabled gzip compression on all http requests using: https://github.com/expressjs/compression. Significantly reducing the size of payloads transmitted between peers on the network, and also for lisk-ui (Example: vendor_app.js : Without compression 5.4MB, With compression: 1.2MB).
- Improved syncing reliability and chain comparison efficiency between peers, through query and code refactoring of Blocks#getIdSequence and the /peer/blocks/common API endpoint.
- Accounts#getDelegate(s): Calculating approval rating from total supply rather than a static amount.
- Increased max transactions per block from 10 to 25 (subject to further change after more testing and efficiency improvements have been made).
- Changed peers communication format from CSV to JSON.
- Fixed DApps#getInstalledIds, filtering installed ids to only include numerically named folders.
- Fixed “Dapp not ready” messages when auto-launching dapps upon starting client.
- Closed #24. Changing ‘sync’ to ‘syncing’. @HeisenbergCoin
- Closed #33. Logging each client request. @slasheks
- Fixed #36. Adding username and publicKey properties. @fix
- Fixed #47. Changing timestamps to UTC. @TheGoldenEye
- Fixed #50. Indicating forged blocks more clearly. @punkrock
- Fixed #52. Removing virgin field from mem_accounts. @simonmorgenthaler
- Fixed #54. Restricting total number of votes to 101. @TheGoldenEye
- Fixed #55. Fixing circular reference.
- Updated all 3rd party node modules to latest compatible versions.
- Switched from zip to gzipped tar for release packaging.
- Generated new genesis block for use on open testnet.
- Closed #69. Loading schema using external SQL file @vitaly-t.
- Closed #84. Allowing the setup of logging path in config.json @TheGoldenEye.
- Fixed #77. Peers API endpoint now works when filtered by state @slasheks.
- Fixed all known casting issues caused by db migration.
- Fixed ‘Recipient not found’ error on virgin accounts.
- Improved error logging/comments on fork causes.
- Added proper delegate username validations.
- Fixed test coverage of delegates API.
- Nearly Completed work towards #82, fork cause 3: @karmacoma
— Heavy refactoring of Round#tick, Round#backwardTick.
— Memory table updates are now wrapped within db transactions.
— Added checks for missed/unapplied mem_rounds on startup.
— Dropping mem_rounds table on reload if not in a valid state.
— Skipping delegate slot when round is ticking.
— Don’t receive block when round is ticking.
- Completed work towards #82, fork cause 3: @karmacoma
— Removing use of setImmediate in round ticks.
— Scoping each invocation of RoundPromiser.
— Iterating over delegates asynchronously.
— Getting outsiders only at end of round.
— Fixing finishRound logic.
- Fixed pending transactions API endpoint. @fix
- Fixed #8. Delegate usernames must now be lowercase. @fix
- Fixed #40. API payloads are now limited to 2Mb per request. @fix
- Fixed ip address detection when using proxy. @Isabello
- Fixed #122. Corrected schema errors in dapp transfers. @TheGoldenEye
- Fixed #101, #107 productivity calculations. @mrv777
- Fixed #90. Translating ips from long. @cezarsn
- Fixed #131. Added nethash p2p verification. @fix
- Fixed #22. Cannot read property ‘senderPublicKey’ of undefined. @fix
- Fixed forced blocks verification on startup, i.e: config.json-loading-verifyOnLoading.
- Closed #126. Using recommended pg-promise approach. @vitaly-t
- Updated transaction fees. 25 LSK for Delegate and Dapp registrations.
- Change of blockchain application categories
- Moved large queries into postgresql views
- Extracted SQL logic into separate modules
- Closed #134 Adding GET /api/blocks/getFees endpoint.
- Closed #137 Adding GET /api/blocks/getNethash endpoint.
- Standardised and fixed up test-suite.
- Fixing /apt/blocks/get?id= endpoint.
- Improved peers connectivity / preventing network partitioning.
- Improved logging when rebuilding chain.
- Set default loadPerIteration to 1000.
- Temporary extension of reward offset.
- Reverted forging timeout feature which was causing network to pause.
- Closed #110. Fixed fatal error when tmp directory does not exist. @m-schmoock.
- Closed #119. Added snapshot functionality.
- Closed #140. Adjusting levels for various log messages @tharude.
- Closed #160. Preventing / gracefully handling 101 votes exceeded errors @karek314.
- Closed #161. Improving consistency of GET /api/delegates?orderBy= results @ByronP.
- Closed #166. Standardising GET /api/transactions?orderBy= field prefixing @ByronP.
- Closed #171. Snipping secrets from logs @cezarsn.
- Closed #191. Configuring CORS with pre-flight.
- Closed #192. Normalising address casing, upon setting and merging of accounts.
- Closed #198. Added GET /api/delegates/search endpoint.
- Closed #201. Improving/log order and format @m-schmoock.
- Closed #203. Allowing local forging via config switch @m-schmoock.
- Closed #208. Fixed fatal error when trying to install a broken dapp link @m-schmoock.
- Closed #233. Improving efficiency of GET /api/accounts/top endpoint.
- Closed #237. Fixed PUT /api/multisignatures endpoint, including test coverage @mongrim.
- Closed #238. Fixed transaction broadcast reliability. Added unconfirmed transaction expiry @Crypto2.
- Merge #187. Fixed SQL errors in DappsSql module @TheGoldenEye.
- Merge #189. Added whiteList / blackList extension allowing cidr subnets @TheGoldenEye.
- Merge #226. Using local mocha dependency for tests @mfressdorf.
- Merge #199. Do not leave loop early, if ip was not found yet @TheGoldenEye.
- Fixed DApp#getWithdrawalLastTransaction error.
- Fixed invalid results yielded by GET /api/delegates/count endpoint.
- Refactored orderBy parameter parsing for all endpoints.
- Improved efficiency. Performing upsert when merging accounts.
- Fixed intermittent unnecessary rebuild of memory tables.
- Fixed inconsistent multisignature maximum lifetime (72 hours).
- Implemented chronological database migration system.
- Backported inTransfer / outTransfer module fixes. Resolves critical issue when saving outTransfer (type 7) transactions, used to initiate LSK transfers between a sidechain and the mainchain. The supporting test-suite has been improved to ensure this basic functionality is maintained between releases.
- Backporting transaction signature malleability fix. Replacing ed25519 implementation with js-nacl version 1.2.1, a high level API to libsodium.
- Closed #197. Improving error messages when account does not have enough funds. Yielding sender address and account balance.
- Closed #266. Changed behavior of POST /api/accounts/open and POST /api/accounts/generatePublicKey. New accounts are no longer written to mem_accounts. Added one-time migration to delete dormant accounts which have never received or sent funds.
- Closed #266. Verifying public key type, length and format in Account.prototype.set and Account.prototype.merge.
- Closed #266. Added virgin column to mem_accounts. Indicating whether an unconfirmed transaction sent from an account has been applied.
- Closed #266. Added protect_mem_account database trigger. Making address, u_username, username, virgin, publicKey, and secondPublicKey columns immutable once written.
- Closed #266. Added senderPublicKey exceptions to Transaction.prototype.verify.
- Added missing address validation to GET /accounts?address=.
- Fixed error on GET /api/delegates?orderBy=unknown:asc.
- Fixed error on GET /api/delegates?limit=0.
- Closed #163. Adding default orderBy to /api/blocks (height:desc).
- Merged #210. Block processing rewrite @fix.
- Preventing data corruption of memory tables after reload or shutdown #213.
- Closed #222. Fixing block reward calculation within first few blocks after milestone.
- Closed #258. Detecting numericality of snapshot round. Allowing node app.js —snapshot=foobar to default to the highest round.
- Closed #260. Removing infinite recursion in Loader.prototype.getNetwork.
- Closed #276. Finishing snapshot within __private.applyBlock.
- Closed #289. Prevent sync slowdown after receiving unconfirmed transactions.
- Conditionally loading blocks from network; when there has been no block “receipts” over network transport, or when last receipt was over 120 seconds ago.
- Added GET /api/loader/status/ping endpoint @34ro.
- Added GET /api/blocks/getEpoch endpoint.
- Added nethash and epoch properties to GET /api/blocks/getStatus.
- Fixed orphan account check. Excluding mem_accounts with NULL blockId.
- Fixed invalid type comparison on unapplied rounds.
- Fixed reported block height when rebuilding blockchain.
- Improved error logging with JSON dump of affected block.
- Closed #265. Fixing “Account not found” error when sending transactions to virgin account using POST /api/transactions.
- Fixed #279. Removing erroneous unconfirmed transactions.
- Fixed #279. Removing redundant double spend collection.
- Fixed undefined is not a function error. After error thrown while verifying transaction bytes.
- Added verification of transaction assets for all transaction types.
- Improved error logging with JSON dump of affected transaction.
- Improved logging of apply / undo of transactions at debug level.
- Performing sender balance checks using bignum arithmetic.
- Closed #269. Fixed crash on 404 error for POST /api/dapps/install.
- Downgraded npm to latest LTS release 2.15.10.
- Improving peers db efficiency #104. Sequencing peers updates.
- Improving peers db efficiency #104. Replacing insert / update with single upsert.
- Improving peers db efficiency #104. Chaining database queries when adding dapp peer.
- Closed #147. Replacing request with popsicle. Fixing memory leak on large request bodies, e.g. loading blocks from peer.
- Merged #227. Improved peer discovery using histogram cut selection of “good” peers @fix.
- Closed #231. Implementing API rate limiter. Individually configurable for both /api and /peer. Disabled by default.
- Added EHEADERS, ERESPONSE, ENETHASH peer error codes, extending: https://github.com/blakeembrey/popsicle#error-handling.
- Fixed timers in Loader.prototype.onPeerReady.
- Only trigger nextLoadBlock if loaded and not already syncing.
- Fixed halt to nextLoadUnconfirmedTransactions recursion when syncing.
- Fixed halt to nextLoadSignatures recursion when syncing.
- Checking nethash for all transport /peer requests.
- Returning JSON response for POST /peer/blocks.
- Returning success or error for GET /api/peers/get.
- Added success property to GET /peer/transactions.
- Ignoring already processed or confirmed transactions for POST /peer/transactions.
- Added transactionId property to POST /peer/transactions.
- Added success property to GET /peer/height.
- Removing peers which return bad response code.
- Removing peers with invalid request headers.
- Removing peers with invalid nethash.
- Improved logging of peer changes at debug level.
- Increased default peer timeout to 5000 ms.
- Fixed unwanted rejection of seed peers due to lack of os, version metadata.
- Removed unnecessary peer loopback detection.
- Validating peer headers using zschema only.
- Closed #147. Dramatically improved CPU and memory efficiency.
- Moved schema validations into separate modules, to eliminate unnecessary continous object creation.
- Added unique ids to schema validations, to better utilize z-schema schema caching.
- Nullifying any large objects identified by memory profiling at the earliest opportunity.
- Decoupled transaction types from modules into separately addressed modules.
- Defining functions on constructor prototype where possible.
- Using async for control flow, to remove deep nesting of code.
- Fully linted code base using jshint to a strict standard.
- Created database indexes on memory tables.
- Complete rewrite and abstraction of API tests, for cleaner tests.
- Massively expanded API test coverage, resulting in many fixes.
- Added initial unit test coverage, e.g. for block rewards.
- Removed unimplemented serveHttpAPI/Wallet options from config.json.
- Added maxUpdatePeers option to config.json.
- Added trustProxy setting to config.json.
- Updated all dependencies to latest compatible versions.
- Replaced underscore, util-extend with lodash.

Soul, I know you're one of the good guys so I just wana say.  Regardless of that big ass list, it doesn't mean that the code is progressing.  If the fundamentals of the forking are caused by something much deeper, doesn't matter how much "fancy" updates you do, it doesn't fix the underlying problem.
Pages: « 1 ... 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 [1646] 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: