Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: SpaysE  has lost his mind now for sure
The guy spent 5 Years 10 bitcoins and  50k on a degree... I think he is serious - 2 (100%)
I think youtube censorship drove him nannerz - 0 (0%)
Probably drugs or women - 0 (0%)
SpaysE is just a troll - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUBBLE UPDATE!!!!!! COME SEE A DEMO OF THE SOFTWARE..Game changing new tech  (Read 26126 times)
consort

Activity: 31
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:09:26 AM

"I only got weekends for this... I work a lot, and I go to school; so there's that. I will be doing a live debunk of..." Lol. Crazy stuff. Nice start.

How about doing one to get Yobit to update the wallet. Have they responded to your mail?

Let's get Bubble going again.

And you will need to create the time to get us on another exchange.

hello, i will send a message to yobit.

i have just completed my first Java course and passed the competency exam with a 89.9% for the course (b+) I have pictures if anyone wants to see.  My live animator is now at a point where i can show it off and will be doing so this week on the geekcraft studios channel on youtube where i started my second cartoon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw6SHjm_2bv-vA_IUhhHYTg

my original cartoon channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOk5BkhgOaGSp_U9_SXtUZQ?view_as=subscriber

So you must be thinking, "what does this have to do with crypto" and the answer is, "nothing" but, this is just me improving my programming skills and producing useful applications which i am releasing as open source. its not exactly what i promised but this is a good example of the dunning-krueger effect.  you see, when i didnt know how to program i thought it would be easier than it is. now that i know what i am doing, its not so easy. with that in mind let me meake the following statement.

the original goals of this project will be met. (social media)

the secondary goals of this project will be met. (peer 2 peer exchange)

estimated completion (late 2020 for exchange, late 2022 for social media)

im sorry if these timeframes are too long but i am only one person and this is a very big project.

To those that have supported up until this point i want to say thank you. this has changed my life. when i started i was just a graphic designer working in advertising. now I can create an object from a class i defined in java and I have just polished up my first app which is very appropriate for me.

So, i hope everyone tunes in tomorrow night to see the world premiere of the live stream animator LIVE IN 16 bit color!!!! (its capable of more but im a nerd)

if you want to see the alpha version  i have it running here http://157.230.135.254:8080/
you must use firefox or edge and enable camera and mic. it tracks you and talks when you talk

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:16:16 PM

lol, i am building my own exchange well i mean i am building a new kind of exchange. its not ready for show and tell yet its basically nothing more than a messenger that runs over top of the wallet.

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
consort

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:13:01 AM

lol, i am building my own exchange well i mean i am building a new kind of exchange. its not ready for show and tell yet its basically nothing more than a messenger that runs over top of the wallet.

We are all rooting for you and eagerly await the project's completion. In the meantime, Yobit needs to take the wallet off maintenance to make transactions more representative of reality. Many want to use the exchange but can't. I will sent you a private mail.
consort

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:49:59 PM

I tried to send a PM. Your account settings wouldn't permit.

Wanted to discuss how our activities could benefit Bubble and how Bubble could be of immense benefit to us for a long time.

We took certain decisions in my company to accept Bubble as a means of payment. To make this work we have been very active in the Bubble market on Yobit for the past 3 days.

Not only will we accept it as payment for Telecoms VTU retailer packages, the little bag we have bought will serve as a reserve to pay cashback to our customers.

This will help improve distribution of the coin and hopefully aid adoption.

I believe in this project and I have been putting in the work to make it what I want it to be. 0.1BTC? Hmmm
consort

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:00:12 AM

Too many team members are having problems creating a Yobit account, not to talk of obtaining Bubble. Please @MickGhee, we need another exchange. Let's use a DEX. Crypto-bridge is just the perfect candidate. Kindly treat this as very important. My team needs Bubble at 0.1Btc and access to the coin is important.

Secondly, this Yobit wallet needs to be taken off maintenance. Please see to it.
cryptodele

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:44:44 AM

Hello @MickGhee

I need to lend my voice to the call by @consort. He has spoken the heart of the company. You can create a channel of communication so that we can discuss more and make some fine tuning.

We love your project and would like to adopt it for use.
consort

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:09:14 AM

Great news guys!

299 sats.

260% gain.

The bears are getting weary.

P.S. @MickGhee, help us get this wallet off maintenance. Also help us get on crypto-bridge. All daily payments for the purchase of our VTU (about 1 - 10Btc) will now be channeled through Bubble, once we put some market makers in place.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:06:43 PM

Too many team members are having problems creating a Yobit account, not to talk of obtaining Bubble. Please @MickGhee, we need another exchange. Let's use a DEX. Crypto-bridge is just the perfect candidate. Kindly treat this as very important. My team needs Bubble at 0.1Btc and access to the coin is important.

Secondly, this Yobit wallet needs to be taken off maintenance. Please see to it.

It seems that Yobit has opened the wallet for deposits but they are not insync with the block explorer

DEPOSIT BUB
Wallet status: Online (358284 blocks)

https://cryptobe.com/chain/Bubble
Block   Time/date
446097   2019-06-06 14:36:48

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 06:56:05 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 07:15:53 PM by JaredKaragen

Before I ever do any large transfers, I typically will try sending one or 5 coins first.... eliminate any chance of major issue.... but lets see whats going on;  at least there's a change now.

I sort-of think being on CB could be a good thing as well;   even though the final bubble network will be basically the same type of service built in.

Yobit's wallet shows 358,284 blocks and "delayed" status (a bit less than my wallet is showing);  maybe their wallet is still rebuilding the blockchain?  I can see a withdraw pane, but no access to deposit.   This is the first time I have ever seen "delayed" on their wallet status.

Let's try and diagnose this:
What is the blockheight in your wallet? (help->debug console)
How many nodes are connected to your wallet when its online?
When is the last time you synced your blockchain?

I may have to install the wallet on one of my servers and open a port to the public;  right now my wallet is behind some rather intense firewalls.

FYI:  Im still on the right chain, and matching the explorer blockheight:

At this point:
I'm willing to bet some serious cash that YoBit let the wallet go offline in order to accomplish two tasks:

1:  Selloff all mined coins the exchange has received from staking with their whale wallet.
2:  Attempt a hostile chain takeover and continue from the last block that they signed after all other wallets gave up on the project.

I am 100% certain #1 is true and has happened (explaining how you got your bag, or possibly Mick sold some of his that were stuck on the exchange).
#2 is purely speculation; but I think something along those lines could be a possibility, but its doubted at this point.   YoBit has a history of letting wallets go offline/off chain, and continuing them off chain.  They have several wallets ( to name two of them: NKA and VSync [XVS/VSX] ) that are and have been off chain, forever.   Thousands of complaints on these, from people whom did not test a Tx on a small coin/network before diving into the pool.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
cryptodele

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:11:18 PM

The bolded is my opinion too. Bubble gets on CB. I doubt the costs are as high as before anymore. I am aware shardax was on CB before setting up their own exchange. So it would not be a bad idea if bubble does same. At least some exposure is given to the coin. Liquidity.

Before I ever do any large transfers, I typically will try sending one or 5 coins first.... eliminate any chance of major issue.... but lets see whats going on;  at least there's a change now.

sort-of think being on CB could be a good thing as well;   even though the final bubble network will be basically the same type of service built in.

Yobit's wallet shows 358,284 blocks and "delayed" status (a bit less than my wallet is showing);  maybe their wallet is still rebuilding the blockchain?  I can see a withdraw pane, but no access to deposit.   This is the first time I have ever seen "delayed" on their wallet status.

Let's try and diagnose this:
What is the blockheight in your wallet? (help->debug console)
How many nodes are connected to your wallet when its online?
When is the last time you synced your blockchain?

I may have to install the wallet on one of my servers and open a port to the public;  right now my wallet is behind some rather intense firewalls.

FYI:  Im still on the right chain, and matching the explorer blockheight: https://i.imgur.com/5SGmNCg.jpg

At this point:
I'm willing to bet some serious cash that YoBit let the wallet go offline in order to accomplish two tasks:

1:  Selloff all mined coins the exchange has received from staking with their whale wallet.
2:  Attempt a hostile chain takeover and continue from the last block that they signed after all other wallets gave up on the project.

I am 100% certain #1 is true and has happened (explaining how you got your bag, or possibly Mick sold some of his that were stuck on the exchange).
#2 is purely speculation; but I think something along those lines could be a possibility, but its doubted at this point.   YoBit has a history of letting wallets go offline/off chain, and continuing them off chain.  They have several wallets ( to name two of them: NKA and VSync [XVS/VSX] ) that are and have been off chain, forever.   Thousands of complaints on these, from people whom did not test a Tx on a small coin/network before diving into the pool.
cryptodele

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:54:19 AM

Hello all

I will like to ask.

Is this project abandoned?
consort

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:53:45 AM

Hello all

I will like to ask.

Unfortunately, this seems to be the case. I will not be deterred though. I will keep trading the coin and acquiring a bit as I grow the value for the benefit of our business in the long run. For now, we are using more of the second coin.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 12:48:50 AM

Hello all

I will like to ask.

Unfortunately, this seems to be the case. I will not be deterred though. I will keep trading the coin and acquiring a bit as I grow the value for the benefit of our business in the long run. For now, we are using more of the second coin.

yeah.  Mick does work in spurts when he gets the chance (from my interactions in the past).

I have now updated and synced 5 separate wallets, and put another one up on one of my my main servers to act as a node staking ~90K coins.

Im very disturbed at yobit;  The yobit wallet went back offline again shortly after posting that screenshot from cryptobe.

Here's something else interesting:

the cryptobe site only showed a proper block count while yobit was screwing with trying to get their wallet online.   As soon as they took their wallet back offline, the cryptobe site no longer was synced with the network.

I think yobit and cryptobe are controlled by the same people and it might help narrow down who controls yobit....

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

consort

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:31:29 PM

Hello all

I will like to ask.

yeah.  Mick does work in spurts when he gets the chance (from my interactions in the past).

I have now updated and synced 5 separate wallets, and put another one up on one of my my main servers to act as a node staking ~90K coins.

Im very disturbed at yobit;  The yobit wallet went back offline again shortly after posting that screenshot from cryptobe.

Here's something else interesting:

the cryptobe site only showed a proper block count while yobit was screwing with trying to get their wallet online.   As soon as they took their wallet back offline, the cryptobe site no longer was synced with the network.

I think yobit and cryptobe are controlled by the same people and it might help narrow down who controls yobit....

It is a great relief to know people are still staking. Thanks JaredKaragen. If I could take some coins off Yobit, I'd likely set up 2 nodes. The wallet issue with Yobit - while they play games with the on again; off again scenario, I believe they would have no choice but to update their wallet if Mick insists. I hope he comes around soon.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 09:47:39 PM

same sentiment.

PM me a bubble wallet address;  Ill send you 1k to stake.

It ain't much;  but its something.

If you wanna send some BTC for it afterwards, that's your prerogative, but id like to not be one of the only 3 doing it Wink

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

consort

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:04:12 AM

same sentiment.

PM me a bubble wallet address;  Ill send you 1k to stake.

It ain't much;  but its something.

If you wanna send some BTC for it afterwards, that's your prerogative, but id like to not be one of the only 3 doing it Wink

I will send you an address, though my wallet simply refuses to sync (perhaps you could give me some directions), after which I will send some BTC.

Going through the other thread you put up while my team were slated to begin another round of significant transactions with Bubble today, I now have certain reservations I need to clear up with you. Firstly, what is the actual maximum supply of Bubble? Secondly, are we sure there are only 3.8 million coins? At this point, I do not mind just freezing my investment in the coin ( I am not the 7.5BTC guy) while things clear up. I am seriously thinking my team should just go with the other coin we also promote on and off. I was thinking today's transactions would take Bubble from 55 sats to 300, but para.. is looking like a better candidate.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 04:12:48 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2019, 03:38:22 AM by JaredKaragen

same sentiment.

PM me a bubble wallet address;  Ill send you 1k to stake.

It ain't much;  but its something.

I will send you an address, though my wallet simply refuses to sync (perhaps you could give me some directions), after which I will send some BTC.

Going through the other thread you put up while my team were slated to begin another round of significant transactions with Bubble today, I now have certain reservations I need to clear up with you. Firstly, what is the actual maximum supply of Bubble? Secondly, are we sure there are only 3.8 million coins? At this point, I do not mind just freezing my investment in the coin ( I am not the 7.5BTC guy) while things clear up. I am seriously thinking my team should just go with the other coin we also promote on and off. I was thinking today's transactions would take Bubble from 55 sats to 300, but para.. is looking like a better candidate.

yeah, theres a trick;  you gotta add the nodes;  then it will sync right up... we keep getting more on the network surprisingly... so hopefully that will be a kick in the pants to mick to get more progress done.

FYI;  check my sig...   if you havent already.

A bunch of that 7.5 is the padding of yobit's bullshit in my opinion;  but did you notice it going offline right around the time you started buying?

Heres the scoop for getting it set up properly:

completely close the bubble client.

go to C:\Users\[USERNAME]\appdata\Roaming\Bubble

create a file: bubble.conf with these contents:
Code:
addnode=98.28.193.120
addnode=73.38.41.211:3665
addnode=76.180.145.102:3665
addnode=85.25.199.215:3665
addnode=75.130.163.51:3665
addnode=68.184.180.69:3665
addnode=151.80.42.180:15716
addnode=47.35.228.146:15716
addnode=75.138.192.59:15716
addnode=97.93.29.195:15716

(Those are all of the major nodes that have been found by me or announced over the time I have been active with BUB investments.)

delete anything found in the \appdata\Roaming\Bubble\database folder as well

restart bubble and wait;  should sync up.

you could manually add the nodes in the client;  but they wont save if the client restarts.... so the .conf file is the best bet.  Took me a while to figure that out initially many moons ago when I initially got into BUB.

If it gets stalled at the same percentage for a full day or half a day, delete the contents of the database folder and try again.   On one machine it took me multiple tries to get right.  The last 1/4 of the syncing takes quite a bit longer... so give it time.. it will happen.

If you go into the "Receive" tab, you can see the address you have generated and PM that to me, Ill send 1K coins to you to stake.... so at least you can participate in supporting the network until YoBit quits their BS.   As long as you never delete your wallet.dat from the appdata\roaming\bubble foolder;  you will always have that address.    Make a copy of the wallet.dat, zip it up, and store it in a safe place.   This should be habit working with all crypto wallets.

But the whole thing about yobit in my sig;  there is no way in hell bubble did 10K coins of back and forth legitimately.... it does not make an ounce of sense considering the coins movements throughout its history...    and the offline wallet is pure bullshit 100%;  there is no excuse for it being offline being such a nasic coin/wallet and the same shit they set up and configure regularly when they add the crap like YO coin and all the hundreds of others that are found nowhere but there.   They are retarded to keep it offline the way that they have.... and I will maintain my stance on them until they find a way to right it and other things that I have noticed over the years.  I would imagine someone spending .01 will make them want to fake 1.0 to try and sucker more people with volume.  I believe they use a random number function to hide their fake buys and sells now.  Before it was obvious when they were putting up and selling to their own fake orders;  instant type of shit, just enough to get the ticker to flash green on the sidebar.....

I wonder what it would take to get BUB listed on CryptoBridge....    it would be like a marrying of two decentralized exchanges in a way... not a bad idea IMHO....

I know the initial creator of BUB sold/transferred to mick;  and was the one who paid initially to list on yobit.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

consort

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:36:09 PM

same sentiment.

PM me a bubble wallet address;  Ill send you 1k to stake.

It ain't much;  but its something.

yeah, theres a trick;  you gotta add the nodes;  then it will sync right up... we keep getting more on the network surprisingly... so hopefully that will be a kick in the pants to mick to get more progress done.

FYI;  check my sig...   if you havent already.

A bunch of that 7.5 is the padding of yobit's bullshit in my opinion;  but did you notice it going offline right around the time you started buying?

Heres the scoop for getting it set up properly:

completely close the bubble client.

go to C:\Users\[USERNAME]\appdata\Roaming\Bubble

create a file: bubble.conf with these contents:
Code:
addnode=98.28.193.120
addnode=73.38.41.211:3665
addnode=76.180.145.102:3665
addnode=85.25.199.215:3665
addnode=75.130.163.51:3665
addnode=68.184.180.69:3665
addnode=151.80.42.180:15716
addnode=47.35.228.146:15716
addnode=75.138.192.59:15716
addnode=174.87.104.137:15716

(Those are all of the major nodes that have been found by me or announced over the time I have been active with BUB investments.)

delete anything found in the \appdata\Roaming\Bubble\database folder as well

restart bubble and wait;  should sync up.

you could manually add the nodes in the client;  but they wont save if the client restarts.... so the .conf file is the best bet.  Took me a while to figure that out initially many moons ago when I initially got into BUB.

If it gets stalled at the same percentage for a full day or half a day, delete the contents of the database folder and try again.   On one machine it took me multiple tries to get right.  The last 1/4 of the syncing takes quite a bit longer... so give it time.. it will happen.

If you go into the "Receive" tab, you can see the address you have generated and PM that to me, Ill send 1K coins to you to stake.... so at least you can participate in supporting the network until YoBit quits their BS.   As long as you never delete your wallet.dat from the appdata\roaming\bubble foolder;  you will always have that address.    Make a copy of the wallet.dat, zip it up, and store it in a safe place.   This should be habit working with all crypto wallets.

But the whole thing about yobit in my sig;  there is no way in hell bubble did 10K coins of back and forth legitimately.... it does not make an ounce of sense considering the coins movements throughout its history...    and the offline wallet is pure bullshit 100%;  there is no excuse for it being offline being such a nasic coin/wallet and the same shit they set up and configure regularly when they add the crap like YO coin and all the hundreds of others that are found nowhere but there.   They are retarded to keep it offline the way that they have.... and I will maintain my stance on them until they find a way to right it and other things that I have noticed over the years.  I would imagine someone spending .01 will make them want to fake 1.0 to try and sucker more people with volume.  I believe they use a random number function to hide their fake buys and sells now.  Before it was obvious when they were putting up and selling to their own fake orders;  instant type of shit, just enough to get the ticker to flash green on the sidebar.....

I wonder what it would take to get BUB listed on CryptoBridge....    it would be like a marrying of two decentralized exchanges in a way... not a bad idea IMHO....

I know the initial creator of BUB sold/transferred to mick;  and was the one who paid initially to list on yobit.

Thanks. I have added the nodes and I have been trying to get it to sync with no luck. I will keep trying. Honestly, the cryptobridge idea is what I have been clamoring for.

Now to the issue at hand. Within the next 24 hrs, my guys and I are going to do a few transactions using Bubble as a means of payment. It will increase the price significantly, and I will keep doing this as this will be my contribution towards the Bubble community.

I believe if all members of the community keep chipping in, we will make Bubble coin a very relevant coin in the crypto space.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 10:23:32 PM

I actually loved the idea of bubble being less of a coin, and more of a platform if exchange (of all things)....

If I still had coins on yobit (and they didn't destroy my trust) I would have still been scooping them up and actively trading...

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

consort

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:04:22 PM

I actually loved the idea of bubble being less of a coin, and more of a platform if exchange (of all things)....

If I still had coins on yobit (and they didn't destroy my trust) I would have still been scooping them up and actively trading...

Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water; don't leave trading Bubble because of Yobit. I have a core team of 20 buyers who are supposed to be buying with Bubble, but only 2 have been brave enough to re-enter the fray because there is too little liquidity.

If people like you start trading Bubble again, it will help us with liquidity, and I will be able to convince the core team of 20 and indirect team of over 100 people to get their backs into it.

If you can contact the guy who tried to clear the sell wall the other time; tell him to stop selling off until we get a rythm going. Even at that, a slow sell-off favors us all. If this small focus group becomes established, we will then get hundreds more dabbling into Bubble coin with some eventually HODL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: