Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:32:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: SpaysE  has lost his mind now for sure
The guy spent 5 Years 10 bitcoins and  50k on a degree... I think he is serious - 2 (100%)
I think youtube censorship drove him nannerz - 0 (0%)
Probably drugs or women - 0 (0%)
SpaysE is just a troll - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUBBLE UPDATE!!!!!! COME SEE A DEMO OF THE SOFTWARE..Game changing new tech  (Read 26127 times)
vanchain

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:42:02 PM

is very good idea but how we can stop the bubble to pop  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 01:42:38 AM

I thought the same way I have received support on this thread in growing this project is the same way some old HODLers of this coin would chip in. How wrong I was. Guys on Yobit are just either dumping or trying to crash the price to buy up and re-sell. These dynamics ordinarily should be the norm with any coin, but in this case, let's HODL! Buy up large quantities and HODL. Our plans for the growth of this coin are huge and we haven't even scratched the surface. You think the rise from 20 sats to 500 sats in a few months is huge? You wait a few years and see us get to 0.01BTC. HODL, stock up some more on the exchange, and keep HODLing.

You can look at it this way;  you have a serious chunk of actually known coins on the network.... and known to be in a staking wallet no less.

You will see all the accumulation of 5BUB blocks that have already been adding up....   You effectively control its supply on the outside from this point.

I am 100% positive that once enough bought into it;  they put it offline as to force people to sell and crash it;  in return, people buy it up and they just sell you coins that flat-out do not exist.   The volume was 100% not realistic on BUB.   Check my sig... its in there from when I did the math.   There was no way in hell that many coins got transacted in two days time of such a dead coin (was trading at ~69 sat)....  I mean, it was pretty blatant.

The best thing we can try to do to keep it alive is find somewhere that will list it.... and be honest about it.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
cryptodele

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 07:47:35 AM

Wink
I thought the same way I have received support on this thread in growing this project is the same way some old HODLers of this coin would chip in. How wrong I was. Guys on Yobit are just either dumping or trying to crash the price to buy up and re-sell. These dynamics ordinarily should be the norm with any coin, but in this case, let's HODL! Buy up large quantities and HODL. Our plans for the growth of this coin are huge and we haven't even scratched the surface. You think the rise from 20 sats to 500 sats in a few months is huge? You wait a few years and see us get to 0.01BTC. HODL, stock up some more on the exchange, and keep HODLing.

You can look at it this way;  you have a serious chunk of actually known coins on the network.... and known to be in a staking wallet no less.

You will see all the accumulation of 5BUB blocks that have already been adding up....   You effectively control its supply on the outside from this point.

I am 100% positive that once enough bought into it;  they put it offline as to force people to sell and crash it;  in return, people buy it up and they just sell you coins that flat-out do not exist.   The volume was 100% not realistic on BUB.   Check my sig... its in there from when I did the math.   There was no way in hell that many coins got transacted in two days time of such a dead coin (was trading at ~69 sat)....  I mean, it was pretty blatant.

The best thing we can try to do to keep it alive is find somewhere that will list it.... and be honest about it.

My question might sound noob, forgive me.

How do we list Bubble on other platforms without any activity either from the Dev or from the community?

As an exchange owner, I wouldn't list a coin without an active Dev, and then an inactive community.

You once mentioned something on the borders of knowing Mick in person, or have a direct line link to him, if this is so, can you kindly reach out to him? Let him know some people have shown persistent interest in the project? Perhaps he can come do some quick completion of the SM project.

Regards
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 08:17:46 PM

Wink

My question might sound noob, forgive me.

How do we list Bubble on other platforms without any activity either from the Dev or from the community?

As an exchange owner, I wouldn't list a coin without an active Dev, and then an inactive community.

You once mentioned something on the borders of knowing Mick in person, or have a direct line link to him, if this is so, can you kindly reach out to him? Let him know some people have shown persistent interest in the project? Perhaps he can come do some quick completion of the SM project.

Regards

scour this thread;  there's some discord links;  he made a few side projects; and mick is (AFAIK) still working on that... (live animated webcam thingy)

as far as BUB;  well;  for the project;  everything always relies on the dev...

but if its out there being used as a currency;  the project itself means nothing in that currency in the present state of today's crypto world.

Also;  imagine the incentive to make the project better if it does become more valuable?

The main problem is it was listen on yobit;  and the main nodes went offline;   so when that happened yobit will not add anymore nodes (it seems) to anything that isnt mainstream or one of the yoXXX scam coins they list/own.

I dont know mick;  I just have conversed with him a few times about the project years back; as well as have done what I could to keep the coins I own worth something.

I still have enough coins to keep staking;  so that's my contribution towards the network.

I still need to test and see if I can use a DNS name instead of IP for a node;  if that is the case;  you guys wont have to update the node config file if my IP changes for the 4th time this year (damned california blackouts causing this shit)

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

MickGheethespayse

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 06:01:12 PM

jared you badass! im back! i locked myself out of my account.  FUCK! its all good bro.  i dont want to say too much but, 420 is day zero Smiley 

so the new coin is almost ready for testing. i built the whole app in javascript coin wallet blockchain, p3p network.  its gonna be just like we imagined. fuck this shit bro, they tried to shut me down on youtube so much they made remember why i wanted to do this in the first.

its better than what i have described.  it could be an exchange too but that is later. i almost did it without a coin and was gonna add it in later. but then I found my way. 

so, i have been out of school for 4 months and i have built  several apps for my channel including the sworlds first

"youtube Video" GAME  for real

https://youtu.be/IUw75fk0Qwg

plus many more that have given me the experience and confidence to take it on...

finished
blocks

designed unit tests

looking into custom algo  Smiley  i'm math like that now!

im working on the block chain today and the p2p hopefully will get started today too.  coin will be testable this week

pictures or it didn't happen  ok then

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgyZgLfLlQNfhCejRIR4AaABCQ
MickGheethespayse

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 08:07:20 PM

Thanks for making a counter-offer. The price of the coin is at this level because we actively use it for product purchase, which is quite inconvenient because we can only transact using the exchange. I want to hold some coins in the windows wallet to serve as a backup for my team members who accept the coin as payment, just in case Yobit decides to close shop one day. For this purpose I need quite a bit of coins, but can only afford to pay a little for each one.

Can you do 40 sats? It is a fair price seeing as the coin drops far lower than that on the exchange anytime my team and I stop trading for up to a month.

Wrt the coins, how much will you be willing to sell them for? Is 25 sat fair enough? I would prefer you make a counter offer.

I can trade you some BUB for half the going rate from Yobit. (100,000 BUB for 0.1 BTC)

See, that's around where i'm at with my bag.   It would basically be break-even if I sold out of them which does not equal a loss in my eyes.    I bought a bunch less coins than I own;  Staking earned a fair amount to offset that woe.

Wrt the coins, how much will you be willing to sell them for? Is 25 sat fair enough? I would prefer you make a counter offer.

I can trade you some BUB for half the going rate from Yobit. (100,000 BUB for 0.1 BTC)

Better hope u still got some
MickGheethespayse

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 10:28:35 PM

yeah, i don't know about a custom algo. i could do it, iswear. just might take a year.  i found a remarkably strong algo that has gone unused i think.  kind of. no asics or gpus tho... i got another trick up my sleeve  Smiley
chainganginc

Activity: 298

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 02:34:44 AM

What's up with this coin? Been a while any news
MickGheethespayse

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 10:35:41 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2021, 11:45:41 PM by MickGheethespayse

What's up with this coin? Been a while any news

yes,
besides locking myself out of my account... i graduated college as a software engineer just a few months ago. I am back to work on reaching the goals of this project. i am creating a coin, wallet, network and p2p social media platform as described in this thread from scratch in javascript using nodejs.  it will require human interaction to mine coins by rejecting blocks that were solved too quickly. while some may think javascript is not the best choice, it allows me to easily prototype new concepts like monetary balancing, security, accountability, and blockchain-based governance, while also being the ideal, portable environment for building large networks on multiple heterogeneous systems. I really look forward to hearing about how you think we can use this to better empower free speech, underground economics, and social equality.

finished
blocks
blockchain
chain verification
unit tests for these
I thank all the people who believed and stayed in this long.

yours truly,
McG
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2021, 12:09:11 AM

I'm still around;  I think I have a wallet with a few K coins in it.
The laptop I had perminantly staking it, fried during the big electrical storms that caught california on fire while people were starting fires everywhere else.

The HDD and its contents should still be intact... so I still have that to go off of.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

MickGheethespayse

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 01:14:53 AM

I'm still around;  I think I have a wallet with a few K coins in it.
The laptop I had perminantly staking it, fried during the big electrical storms that caught california on fire while people were starting fires everywhere else.

The HDD and its contents should still be intact... so I still have that to go off of.

wonderful, i am implementing  "Fair block Mining" (the etwork rejects you if u are getting too many blocks)  registration  and propigation of peers is also almost finished.   you have to register your IP address for you to be able to host files on HTTP side. no registration no mining. i  had to add some graphics and some UI to make the bloody thing work without the console. (this is just a placeholder)  i will def have chat rooms ready soon (inside the wallet), a forum with voting,  posts and feeds will depend on what you are subscribed to.  like you can watch topics or people.  (actually the people are just topics )  i amshooting for 4/20/21 00:00:00 utc (i should be finished and have time to add Skill Gaming (PvP), maybe a rudimentary exchange. for like doge and DGB and other small caps.

im working on the coin part next week, it took about 2x longer to do each part and then i have to get features worked in too...

more on that soon... this is really going to happen. if you doubt that,  remember... i told everyone to NOT INVEST because i didn't know if i would pull it off,,,  its clear i will.
MickGheethespayse

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 01:54:59 AM

UPDATE: I have built the entire coin and am working on the wallet i have some networking done with p2p support. its not in a state where i am ready to show it but, it is working and i have even mined blocks/ sent transactions. i am in the process of ironing out the network stuff i am not an expert but i am using a WebSocket adapter to run WITHOUT SPECIAL ROUTER CONFIGURATIONS.  there is still lots to do and i am having a blast learning and building and testing.  expect a demo within about 2 weeks
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 10:49:39 PM

GOT MY NAME FIXED

UPDATE
still working on the front end. had one hell of a time with cross-site and cors. iim hoping that i can get a few more basic features enabled through the ui(i used 'postman ' to test the api. ) i hope to have a demo ready to show the post in the block and how other things are handled I'd like to say that i enjoyed the struggle, but i did not. in fact this cross-site BS has really frustrated me. i tried all these different workarounds and they wasted my time and complicated everything.

I am still confident that I will be ready by 4/20, 00:00 UTC

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2021, 08:03:46 PM

always a memer XD

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 11:52:35 PM

GOT MY NAME FIXED

UPDATE
still working on the front end. had one hell of a time with cross-site and cors. iim hoping that i can get a few more basic features enabled through the ui(i used 'postman ' to test the api. ) i hope to have a demo ready to show the post in the block and how other things are handled I'd like to say that i enjoyed the struggle, but i did not. in fact this cross-site BS has really frustrated me. i tried all these different workarounds and they wasted my time and complicated everything.

What are the working nodes for BUB?

What is the current block height?
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 03:38:31 AM

I’m not sure if the bub chain will be rebooted or continued (yobit fucked everyone in a manner of speaking)...

I could possibly operate as a node with a static ip or a static host name (not sure if it can be configured as a host name in the wallet instead of an IP; it would open up my options)

I have access to a few data center hosted machines

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 04:39:47 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2021, 06:29:27 PM by TimC

I’m not sure if the bub chain will be rebooted or continued (yobit fucked everyone in a manner of speaking)...

I could possibly operate as a node with a static ip or a static host name (not sure if it can be configured as a host name in the wallet instead of an IP; it would open up my options)

I have access to a few data center hosted machines

Swap out the old coins for the some on a new chain.

Here is the node that my wallet is connected to

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 07:07:05 PM

I kind of broke it when I updated all of the dependencies. I have it back to a mostly working state.

Transactions are wonky but I am going to overlook that for now.  

I've  implemented a new hashing algorithm into the node cryptojs library and have successfully got the chain  working and hashing  using the  obscure and gpu resistant    process that although it has  different name,  I am referring to as bubbleHash() ( I will announcet he true name as necessary  in the future)  I have implemented  Huffman compression  for both the social media data and the block chain  meaning that all data is compressed and stored as an output map of the location in the binary tree  where the element is stored.  This adds another competitive round where all miners will use their personal  Huffman tree to attempt to create the shortest string from the mined block.

So the block will still be mined and difficulty will still be a substring of zeros.  Once the block is found,  all miners can use their predefined Huffman trees to try to achieve greater compression.   So a reward for  block at difficulty  plus a tiered reward for shortest string.  
I think that I can achieve greater compression representing the binary data as a page image  and  compressing the shot out of it.  Or possibly using the binary to transform sine waves Into audio then compressing to mp3.  I am attempting the png  from an array of pixels derived from a block  compressed using Huffman.  Regardless,  I have achieved an average of 45
%  compression on social media posts and about 30% reduction in block size.  But I Have gotten lucky and achieved greater than 60% compression .  

Ok so I am almost ready to do a demonstration of the coin, feed, and  how a p2p registry works and what  I expect to launch on 4/20  some measures I am taking to  maximize  cpu mining (blocking  origins , strict timestamps and a max number of blocks per user per hr

So each block contains a second data object which is a list of pointers to the  hosting location of the data  generated by the social media network.  The data will be stored by tge various users who have interacted with the content.   This creates a web  of social .3dia chains where users store only the data they are receiving.    I think that we could let people merge chains to create more permanent  social chains or we can let entrepreneurs  store the entire  media chain as a service  and generate  master
node like revenue.   That would actually make the  network
Portable and  most users could run it without a server. I like pointers with personal chains better because we are just a few steps away from a directed acyclic graph and a  new kind of blockchain that only requires a small number of blocks out of many  to verify itself...  someone called their implementation  "hasGraph"  while that is proprietary,   nothing says I can't derive my own custom implementation.. this is away off from now but I see howit is a superior  solution to reducing blockchain sizes

To answer questions

Is this a  hardfork to a new system?

Yes it is and it may not be the last.

This is really  going to happen?

Absolutely  on 420 at 00 utc  we are going to launch a network where you can

Use the wallet
Register a server as a user and a public address.
Create and modify your profile
Secure account with password and encrypt it using your keypair

Create a social media posts and have that appear in the newsfeed.

The system will Auto-generated  a directory of users from. The registry and I will  be Able to visit any users public space  by typing "/users/THEUSER  
IF TIME REMAINS,  I THINK MY  ENERGY should go into a simple  p2p exchange  which allows any Satoshi type wallet

Some may think that I should work on  social media features like subscribers and monetizing content.  

Let know which one you want more

chainganginc

Activity: 298

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 10:33:28 PM

I had bubble on cryptopia... hopefully i can get it back.
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 03:20:02 AM

But more, much more than this....

I DID IT MYYYYYYYY  WAYYYYYYY

[https://twitter.com/Spayse_/status/1377097651611525135?s=09

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: