Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting My First Whole Bitcoin?  (Read 65057 times)
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:29:10 AM

There are a lot of methods to gain your first bitcoin, but the most methods are taking a lot of time, so you will not gain your bitcoin with only doing stupid stuff.
You have to work for it, you do a signature campaign as an example its easy, enjoying and also a learning experience.
for the first time got a bitcoin, you cannot use account newbie to do job signature campaign dude ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:40:54 AM

Getting your first can be easy by investing but that's the easy to gain a bitcoin, you could also do signature campaigns, gambling, or other kind of things on some websites, the only downside of this is that it will take ages to get one whole bitcoin for yourself.
Its of course possible but you will have to do it every day and it will take a lot of time of yourself, you can also work hard and make more hours to gain more money to buy one bitcoin.
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:18:41 AM

Getting a bitcoin as a whole without investment is a big deal. Start with faucets, need to spend long time as well try to get into a signature campaign and earn. Gamble or do betting with the earned bitcoin through faucets as well campaign. If lucky you will get a whole bitcoin within a day, else need to start from the beginning.

That was so accurate man for me! From faucets, to signature campaign, then gambling but I got an additional way which is investing. But yeah it took me some the to be able to achieve 1 bitcoin but its worth since I didn't spend any money from my very own pocket, technically  zero investment.
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:09:44 PM

There are a lot of methods to gain your first bitcoin, but the most methods are taking a lot of time, so you will not gain your bitcoin with only doing stupid stuff.
You have to work for it, you do a signature campaign as an example its easy, enjoying and also a learning experience.
for the first time got a bitcoin, you cannot use account newbie to do job signature campaign dude ?

I got the impression they banned newbie to have signatures now. But the payment for newbie was low any way.

BitTyro

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:23:25 PM

Before coming here in the forum, I spend a lot of time on faucets and concentrate getting lots of refs. I did that for about more than a year and managed to get more than 1 bitcoin from it. I never spend a single satoshi from my earnings because I have in mind to get a whole bitcoin. The key here is hard work and the right mind set. From there, I entered trading and its only a matter of 5 months befor I doubled it.

And now that Im here in the forum, my target is to get 1 bitcoin from signature campaign alone. It would probably take me a year before getting there because I only post like 5 or so a day, but I know I will get what I want because it's been set in my mind. I just need to be patient and do my thing, learning more about bitcoin and enjoying being a member of this forum.

So I advise you to be patient and focus on what you can do best. There's already a lot of advice given here, do what you think is the best, add some hardwork and a lot of patience.
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:29:45 PM

I think the fastest way would be just get a job and invest most of your fiat money in to bitcoin.
I don't think there is a faster way then that, since you can make 2-4 bitcoins a month.

After that is just devode all your time to get any bitcoin u can get on the internet with:
Faucets, signature campaigns, maybe even some service or job u can provide for other people.

Risky one but high reward would be:

Invest the Bitcoin u have already In to a website or Altcoin and you will have a lot of Bitcoin if it succeeds but risky!
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:57:43 PM

I think the fastest way would be just get a job and invest most of your fiat money in to bitcoin.
I don't think there is a faster way then that, since you can make 2-4 bitcoins a month.

After that is just devode all your time to get any bitcoin u can get on the internet with:
Faucets, signature campaigns, maybe even some service or job u can provide for other people.

Invest the Bitcoin u have already In to a website or Altcoin and you will have a lot of Bitcoin if it succeeds but risky!

Indeed, just work a little hours over and than buy some bitcoins its fast and easy, and the important reason is that is worth it.
You will make profit for sure, not only because of the future but also because the halving that is coming this year it will double the market price.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:36:06 PM

Indeed, just work a little hours over and than buy some bitcoins its fast and easy, and the important reason is that is worth it.
You will make profit for sure, not only because of the future but also because the halving that is coming this year it will double the market price.

Read the OP! I don't want to purchas Bitcoins I want to earn them.
Alvin Fahriza

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:51:09 AM

I got the impression they banned newbie to have signatures now. But the payment for newbie was low any way.
yeah even better collect BTC through the faucet than incomes camp sign on newbie

CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 06:00:24 AM

Getting a bitcoin as a whole without investment is a big deal. Start with faucets, need to spend long time as well try to get into a signature campaign and earn. Gamble or do betting with the earned bitcoin through faucets as well campaign. If lucky you will get a whole bitcoin within a day, else need to start from the beginning.

That was so accurate man for me! From faucets, to signature campaign, then gambling but I got an additional way which is investing. But yeah it took me some the to be able to achieve 1 bitcoin but its worth since I didn't spend any money from my very own pocket, technically  zero investment.
Yes, first we need to earn some money from free sources, then invest them into legit investment platform. I does not mean you should not invest money from your pocket. I think using signature campaign first for make some money is good idea.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 06:05:16 AM

Yes, first we need to earn some money from free sources, then invest them into legit investment platform. I does not mean you should not invest money from your pocket. I think using signature campaign first for make some money is good idea.
Relying on free resources to make your first whole bitcoin must be a good idea. But it requires lot of time, dedication and moreover highly patient required task. If you are able to work hard and save all your bitcoin then going this way must be highly appreciated.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:47:09 PM

That is nice. But dont give it out so fast ! please have patience, the value now of Bitcoin is very low and that wont be good.
If you are waiting you can do more investment and save some money too. If the value is very high than you can sell it.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:46:57 PM

To get your first bitcoin you can do a signature campaign some are quiet profitable if you ask me, there are of course multiple methods but every method has their downside.

The main downside of all these methods are that they are all take a lot of time before you will reach that amount.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:08:59 PM

That is nice. But dont give it out so fast ! please have patience, the value now of Bitcoin is very low and that wont be good.
If you are waiting you can do more investment and save some money too. If the value is very high than you can sell it.
The op was asking about free methods to earn a whole bitcoin. Doing investments is same like purchasing something. I think making a faucet site, monetize it with advertisment is a good way to earn a whole bitcoin, with this way you can earn a bitcoin in just 1 or two months. There are so many free domain and hosting providers, so you don't need to purchase anything.
Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:37:08 AM

Signature campaigns can be a consistent way to get BTC.
As well as buying assets and trading them / selling them. An example; I bought 2 Casascius Game Day St. Petersburg 2014 for $100 each.
And they are now valued at $160+

-.sgmf
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:07:08 PM

I think Signature campaigns are the best to gain bitcoins without risks and its also pretty fast and nice that its possible.
If you trade there is still a risk if you ask be because it can go wrong if the time isn't right,
the last method is by gambling but due to the risk you are having to take I would not recommend this.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:31:26 PM

I think Signature campaigns are the best to gain bitcoins without risks and its also pretty fast and nice that its possible.
If you trade there is still a risk if you ask be because it can go wrong if the time isn't right,
the last method is by gambling but due to the risk you are having to take I would not recommend this.

Well as suggested signature campaigns are the best as well fastest way to get your whole bitcoin.
To get into signature campaign you should have good knowledge about bitcoin and the running
technology behind it. Even though it is fastest, it takes some 4-5 months based on your posts.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:18:10 PM

if you have a good skill like programming or design just offer them to the community and get paid with bitcoin i think it's the one of the good way to earn bitcoin, wish you luck

I think thats one of the best idea´s.
I see more people doing this nowadays.
Its of course pretty nice so why should you not do it.

Tried and failed TWICE!

Not such a great suggestion, really (Look at my "personal message space").

That being said, does anyone need a remote javascript, python, html or css programmer for a task. I am still avaliable at cheap rates.
If you faild twice it doesn't mean it is a bad idea. I faild 6 times but still tried then finally i got some very good projects and earning good income daily bases. Keep your try continue, you'll get success for sure because offer services based on skill is always having more demand and will be appreciated with good returns.
Alvin Fahriza

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:15:49 PM

why always siganture campaign?  are you only have this way to gain bitcoin?
is there any other easy ways. for early adopters?

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:35:32 PM

Read the OP! I don't want to purchas Bitcoins I want to earn them.

Why? Figure out how much extra time you'd be wasting by earning the BTC route. If you can do services or buying and selling then cool. If you're dicking around with faucets and most sig campaigns then that's not a good use of your time.

By going down that road you may not be risking 'real' money but you're squandering your time which is way, way more valuable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: