Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:17:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting My First Whole Bitcoin?  (Read 65059 times)
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:18:57 PM

If your plan is to get your first bitcoin through our forum you need to have patience. Through our forum getting a whole bitcoin takes few months based on the knowledge you acquire.

You are right, it will take some time before you really have the knowledge to do this, and also if you do a signature campaign you will need knowledge about the bitcoin and other things around the bitcoin.

I think the campaigns is the best method due to the thing you can make profit with out risks.

Indeed, most people think that everyone can do it, but in fact that is not true of course because you will need some knowledge to do it.
I think most people can do it but you will need a bit of knowledge so for normal members, its mostly not good because they will get banned for sure.
The best method is just doing signature campaigns or buying one, it will save you a lot of time.
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:14:18 PM

do surveys, watch videos,  solve captchas, invest or trade them, just don't try gambling, because you won't get more but just lose money which isn't good for your wallet
a newcomer. will not know how to work. play like that. they need more simple like a captcha or faucet

lol it was very easy to do surveys and watch videos, there is nothing complicated also with invest or gambling. yes captcha and faucet were simple but not profitable, its just a waste of time so don't recommend it for earnings.
makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:21:05 AM

fastest one is gambling  i think, but it is very, very risky, you can lose everything you had, other way, not so fast but no risk, is giveaways, but chances are so tiny to win
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:20:27 PM

I have been using Bitcoin since June 2015 and still don't have a whole Bitcoin.

What is the fastest way to get my first Bitcoin (without purchasing one myself)!

Please share any systems that you use, or PM me with the systme if you don't want it sharing with any other party.
i suggest you to focus and put all your time on earn bitcoin,spent your 24 hours to collect bitcoin,i'm sure you will get your first bitcoin at least in 2 or 3 months,keep trying and dont sleep to much dude Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jethrorn99

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:42:52 AM

If you got skills, and there's a guy that needs a service. Then you could earn your first bitcoin rather easily.

If you feel lucky, Gambling is an easy way to get alot of btc as well, but the risk is greater.

If you're patient enough, Sig Campaign is a good way aswell, but you'll need to invest your time here.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:10:34 PM

If you got skills, and there's a guy that needs a service. Then you could earn your first bitcoin rather easily.

If you feel lucky, Gambling is an easy way to get alot of btc as well, but the risk is greater.

If you're patient enough, Sig Campaign is a good way aswell, but you'll need to invest your time here.

Great suggestions and I am pretty sure OP will like that but only the first one is enough. Looks like OP got some programming and coding skills , he just need some clients to hire him Cheesy

phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:21:53 PM

You could just gamble for it or really invest in a bitcoins because that is the easiest and best way to do it.
Also doing a signature campaign is possible of course but it will take a long time.
tommorisonwebdesign

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:20:37 PM

Great suggestions and I am pretty sure OP will like that but only the first one is enough. Looks like OP got some programming and coding skills , he just need some clients to hire him Cheesy
Same here. Just got a new job offer, waiting to hear back from the client.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:32:19 PM

If you really want to get one bitcoin quickly, the purchasing it is not a bad idea, my friend. It is true that free and easy things are more enjoyable, but real life does not work that way all the time. If you are really convinced that bitcoin is worth, you will make the effort to get it.
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:12:22 PM

I am to far from reaching 1 bitcoin as internet earning.based on some suggestions and advices in this thread,I always keep my eyes on gambling>games and round section.i already earned some mbtc absolutely free.which takes almost 1 months if I tried to earn this amount by faucet claiming
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:25:52 PM

Getting your first bitcoin can be very easy if you ask me because the fact is that you can do all kind of methods.
The most people are doing signature campaigns because these are easy and has no risks.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:12:24 AM

Its good to have your first Bitcoin and that is good. We all hope that more people will use Bitcoin.
And the most important is that it must be more worth so that will be great, but you never know what will happen.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:44:59 PM

You can maybe do some signature campaigns because they are pretty profitable if you ask me, due to the fact they are easy to do and the point also that is easier than other methods. Also the most other methods are mostly risky or will take a long time to get even one bitcoin.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:39:13 PM

You can as a example doing signature campaigns, I think that is the one only best method to gain bitcoins.
Its possible for everyone and you also learn things about it.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:52:30 PM

Well me too I havent my whole bitcoin thats why I am working on how to get that by posting to the campaign which makes me somehow learn a lot things from others opinion. I really wish I get that but I know that time will come. I am actually waiting for the right just be patient enough on what to do..

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:16:40 PM

Getting your first whole bitcoin is not as easy as everyone say it will take you some time for sure but its of course all worth it.
What people are already saying is signature campaigns and I can really recommend to you because its free and you will gain free bitcoins with it, is that not awesome ?
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:46:11 PM

Getting your first whole bitcoin is not as easy as everyone say it will take you some time for sure but its of course all worth it.
What people are already saying is signature campaigns and I can really recommend to you because its free and you will gain free bitcoins with it, is that not awesome ?

yeah like i did my first bitcoin from signature camp is fun is easy i think and better than faucet wasted my time, now I'm still learn and find info about trading seems interesting to me.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:31:02 PM

I think getting whole bitcoin is not so fast and its not easy you should be hard working and you have some unique skill to earn it fast..
But you can also earn 1bitcoin just joining in signature campaign but the problem you can only make 1 bitcoin or less in 2 bitcoin every year.. depends of the campaign rate.. so start collecting right now so that you can make 1 bitcoin..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:55:15 PM

I had 1 whole bitcoin but unfortunately, sold it when it was just like $230 per BTC... Undecided
tommorisonwebdesign

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:24:26 PM

I will definitely agree with you on your third suggestion. It may take a long time (up to a year) of consistent participation before you are going to make any decent cash. Newbies don't get paid as much as seniors.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: