Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting My First Whole Bitcoin?  (Read 65059 times)
parmatiya

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:34:14 AM

use mining or trading, you can do 1 btc easily and it worth much more than before, you can do it as a job now

It is not really that much easy as you are saying, for both trading and mining someone would need a quite big capital, if you are talking about offline mining and not online mining.
Trading may do it quite earlier for you if you have a good capital, but mining will take more time as it will cost you electricity as well so the bells etc would take some profits as well.

For the miners, if you buy the miner, and the difficulty rise and the price of bitcoin also rise, you might not get back the original bitcoin you invest.

Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:38:19 AM

That is great having your own first coin do you acctually know how much your coin is worth.I would say just hold him a bit longer and sell it when the price wont rise anumore.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:41:29 AM

That is great having your own first coin do you acctually know how much your coin is worth.I would say just hold him a bit longer and sell it when the price wont rise anumore.

Well you can just get your first whole bitcoin by working hard on it and you really need to. Because having a goal without doing any efforts from it is not really possible to happen.
The fastest way would be buying it but if not you need to try different ways of earning it.

Vires in Numeris
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:15:03 PM

You could do some signature campaigns because its way better to do this than other methods that are less more profitable if you are comparing it.
The fact is that you are making 100% profit with sig campaigns.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:21:17 AM

You could do some signature campaigns because its way better to do this than other methods that are less more profitable if you are comparing it.

Getting your first bitcoin can be done by all kind of methods of course, one of the best is signature campaigns what people already said of course even i am agreeing this is the simplest way to do that.
This is the best method to gain bitcoins because its easy and without any risks
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:53:26 AM

Yes if you do get your first coin you should probably hold on to it because btc is going to fluctuate a lot so you have fun getting your first coin buddy hope you sell it when btc hopefully shoots to $1000

We can all hope that it goes to $1000.
nitesh1995p

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:02:16 AM

as the bitcoin price has gone too high it is much more difficult to collect one whole bitcoin now.....if u are good in sports betting i still think it the best way to reach 1btc pretty quickly
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:39:14 AM

as the bitcoin price has gone too high it is much more difficult to collect one whole bitcoin now.....if u are good in sports betting i still think it the best way to reach 1btc pretty quickly

i think gambling is not good way to get his first whole bitcoin.
trade is better than it, or he can buy bitcoin with his real money than hold it.

no people can rich with gambling.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:24:17 PM

Getting your first bitcoin can be done on all kind of methods but the simplest is really by just doing signature campaigns these days.
Its has no risks and is profitable for you.
Mastsetad

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:16:44 PM

Getting your first bitcoin can be done on all kind of methods but the simplest is really by just doing signature campaigns these days.

It is for sure profitable and risk free but someone should not just depend on signature campaign to complete his one btc, he should do multi tasking so he can get that amount quite earlier.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:26:07 PM

It is for sure profitable and risk free but someone should not just depend on signature campaign to complete his one btc, he should do multi tasking so he can get that amount quite earlier.

Maybe he wants to get his first BTC for free, that's how most people try lol they want to get it from like stupid faucet sites or so. It's all in how he wants to get it lol he could have it in 2 days or 2 months just depends

Getting your first btc is a great thing so enjoy it while you have it.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:31:10 PM

i think gambling is not good way to get his first whole bitcoin.
trade is better than it, or he can buy bitcoin with his real money than hold it.

no people can rich with gambling.

If you read the OP, you'd know that I don't want to buy the Bitcoin just earn/find a way to get an entire one!
Gambling can be useful though there are great risks involved with it.

I find it strange how most people are suggesting signature capaigns but haven't noticed that I am in a high paying one!
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:08:54 PM

Well the price of bitcoin now really has fallen from it's rapid increase and now to rapid decrease. But that doesn't matter because for sure it will going to increase again. And I think sports betting is somehow quite hard to predict there also, sometimes sports games now are just scripted one just to get betters and watchers attentions.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:24:25 AM

I also think that signature campaigns are the best right now due to the fact that they do not have any big risks involved.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:29:33 PM

I also think that signature campaigns are the best right now due to the fact that they do not have any big risks involved.

To be honest they really have like 1%-0% risk involved when it comes to anything because all you usually have to do is type to get money! it's a really great program and it's an awesome way to get your first bitcoin!
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:48:01 PM

Whole bitcoin is not easy to earn than you think if you want to earn whole bitcoin you should to patience join in signature campaign you can get whole bitcoin in 6 months i think.. if you start as newbie.. but if you are already high rank you can earn it less than 4 to 5 months...
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:33:32 AM

Whole bitcoin is not easy to earn than you think if you want to earn whole bitcoin you should to patience join in signature campaign you can get whole bitcoin in 6 months i think.. if you start as newbie.. but if you are already high rank you can earn it less than 4 to 5 months...

Nah you can make a btc within a month with a lot of hard work and effort, those major sig campaigns pay out a lot of money weekly and you just have to put in the effort to make it but if you dont 5-6 months is reasonable if you take it super slow.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:07:27 AM

You should do some methods combined, the first I would start to also learn things about the bitcoin is by signature campaigns these days its easy and profitable like people said.
Mastsetad

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:22:18 AM

You should do some methods combined, the first I would start to also learn things about the bitcoin is by signature campaigns these days its easy and profitable like people said.

Obviously, signature campaign is a good way to earn bitcoin without any special skills but still someone should not rely just on signature campaign to earn that amount, just try every method you think you can so that you can earn your desired amount in less time.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:18:45 PM

Obviously, signature campaign is a good way to earn bitcoin without any special skills but still someone should not rely just on signature campaign to earn that amount, just try every method you think you can so that you can earn your desired amount in less time.

That is true! However, signature campaigns are good for unlocking greater opportunities such as investents in mining (like hashnest.com)!
Sometimes other methods can be used but signature campaigns are more reliable and offer greater prfits!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: