Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting My First Whole Bitcoin?  (Read 65057 times)
Jimbola3

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:17:45 PM

Getting your first bitcoin can be done by all kind of methods of course, one of the best is signature campaigns what people already said of course even I am repeating the same.
This is the best method to gain bitcoins because its easy and without any risks.
yeah signature campaign can be the best option to make a bitcoin but you need to focus in it and keep on collecting with hard work writing quality posts as it is more chance of getting kicked out so it will be bad !
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:58:46 AM

Getting your first bitcoin can be done by all kind of methods of course, one of the best is signature campaigns what people already said of course even I am repeating the same.
This is the best method to gain bitcoins because its easy and without any risks.
yeah signature campaign can be the best option to make a bitcoin but you need to focus in it and keep on collecting with hard work writing quality posts as it is more chance of getting kicked out so it will be bad !

You can only earn bitcoin with no trouble in a signature campaign if your english is good or you have much knowledge about bitcoin and it's community, otherwise you can get kicked or banned, and if you have the things i mentioned then you can easily earn that 1btc from signature campaign within some months.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:32:57 PM

You can only earn bitcoin with no trouble in a signature campaign if your english is good or you have much knowledge about bitcoin and it's community, otherwise you can get kicked or banned, and if you have the things i mentioned then you can easily earn that 1btc from signature campaign within some months.
but signature campaigns can get close every time.. so relaying on signature campaigns and only focusing to do signature campaign and make money is not totally good.
even I also like this way of get paid by writing posts. but I am doing my blog/article writing work and just take signature campaign a side work.
Mastsetad

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:06:52 AM

but signature campaigns can get close every time.. so relaying on signature campaigns and only focusing to do signature campaign and make money is not totally good.
even I also like this way of get paid by writing posts. but I am doing my blog/article writing work and just take signature campaign a side work.

Signature campaign is probably not a full time job and no one should consider it the only source of income for themselves, but someone should always do something else as well to earn money and do signature campaign as a side work, but if someone has no other ways to earn then they should just do it until they get a way for themselves.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:09:37 PM

You can have Bitcoin in different ways, the most people use signature campaign and that is very good to use. Other people are gambling.
But gambling can be very risky so some people dont do it because they know that you also can lose some money with it. You can also just make an investment, that is the fastest way to have some Bitcoin.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:22:44 PM

You can have Bitcoin in different ways, the most people use signature campaign and that is very good to use. Other people are gambling.
But gambling can be very risky so some people dont do it because they know that you also can lose some money with it. You can also just make an investment, that is the fastest way to have some Bitcoin.

Gambling can be risky but it has the possibility to give fast earning which can never be possible with the other earning methods. For one who needs a reliable and just a additional earning can go with signature campaign.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:58:36 AM

Gambling can be risky but it has the possibility to give fast earning which can never be possible with the other earning methods. For one who needs a reliable and just a additional earning can go with signature campaign.

People suggesting sig campaign which is good but it takes for us long time to get those 1 whole bitcoin target so the better that have an alternative earning right there and the most advisable really is to seek pump/dump team on tradings because if you have that you can assure that you can earn money by the help of teamworks and that is perfect strategy really but needs more capital, and other also doing here is making some sig designs,programming,editing and any of those net skills by that you can actually earn if you can do that.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:28:40 AM

I have been using Bitcoin since June 2015 and still don't have a whole Bitcoin.

What is the fastest way to get my first Bitcoin (without purchasing one myself)!

Please share any systems that you use, or PM me with the systme if you don't want it sharing with any other party.
You should go to alt coins section and join the signature campaign that will going to become popular in coming years.it will really make you profit without even paying a penny.
Aero Blue

Activity: 154
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:29:52 AM

Wow you're lucky, I have never had a full bitcoin all at once before.

My Legacy #NoPaidSig BTC: 14EQ2GvKbfkwU8JZ8PdWoAqDUWByzRAn4E
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:10:27 AM

What is the fastest way to get my first Bitcoin (without purchasing one myself)!

Please share any systems that you use, or PM me with the systme if you don't want it sharing with any other party.
You should go to alt coins section and join the signature campaign that will going to become popular in coming years.it will really make you profit without even paying a penny.

hell yeah. if you join an altcoin campaign you can accumulate many altcoins for free via the campaign and the chances are very high that the altcoin's price increase in future and you'll get a whole bitcoin in that way.
but for that you should have a good account. at least a full member account will be fine.
Mastsetad

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:22:56 AM

hell yeah. if you join an altcoin campaign you can accumulate many altcoins for free via the campaign and the chances are very high that the altcoin's price increase in future and you'll get a whole bitcoin in that way.
but for that you should have a good account. at least a full member account will be fine.

And what if the altcoin he is accumulating dies after sometime?
It is better to join a bitcoin signature campaign and accumulate bitcoins from there because bitcoin has the potential to grow in future more than any other coin can.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:16:50 AM

And what if the altcoin he is accumulating dies after sometime?
It is better to join a bitcoin signature campaign and accumulate bitcoins from there because bitcoin has the potential to grow in future more than any other coin can.

well, I think it won't happen. usually altcoins start their signature campaigns when they are getting launched. and starting their ICO.
and in 90% the altcoin price will increase after ICO. when it get added in exchangers like yobit and c-cex. so if you hold the Altcoin until they are running the ICO. and sell them when the altcoin added into exchangers you'll surely get profit.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:43:13 AM

Mostly people with Bitcoin are using it as a payment method and some use it for trading or as a anticipation of value growing in coming time. Some use it for gambling in return of growing quick btc.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:30:50 PM

Wow you're lucky, I have never had a full bitcoin all at once before.

Lol Its not easy to get bro! My first whole bitcoin is not easy for collecting bitcoin needs more time and months before you reach 1 bitcoins.. this is not like before that you can easy get 1 bitcoin in signature campaign they are paying high amount of btc and now they are now low payment rate per post.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:43:24 PM

Mostly people with Bitcoin are using it as a payment method and some use it for trading or as a anticipation of value growing in coming time. Some use it for gambling in return of growing quick btc.

Well if you are going to use gambling in the method of getting your first whole bitcoin. Instead of getting your first whole bitcoin. You are going to have harder time in able to collect one. Because for me, gambling is too much higher losing chance rather than winning. So, it is better if you are going to get it on the usual way of working in bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
airsounds

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:33:57 PM

well easiest way is to buy one, but if you don't want to buy, you can collect bitcoins from faucets but it will take lots of days to get full bitcoin

amine14madrid

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:13:15 PM

You should just do some campaigns to gain the bitcoin you want, on this way you can do it without any risks.
The nice factor of using campaigns is that you are also learning from it.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:32:45 PM

You should just do some campaigns to gain the bitcoin you want, on this way you can do it without any risks.
The nice factor of using campaigns is that you are also learning from it.

Yes that is a good way to get your first whole bitcoin, but it is going to be a long time before it happens. And don't forget that there are a lot of campaigns out there, like facebook campaign, twitter campaign, avatar campaign and PM campaign. And you must be patient with it so that you are going to have one bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mastsetad

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:55:31 AM

well easiest way is to buy one, but if you don't want to buy, you can collect bitcoins from faucets but it will take lots of days to get full bitcoin

It wont take a lot of days but i would take a lot of years if someone just tries to complete 1 btc with just the help of faucets.
Faucets just pays 1000 or less or more satoshi every some hours and with that rate you wont even be able to earn some dollars in a month.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 10:10:15 AM

Go in trading because in 2-5 moths i earn 1 btc there thats why i keep investing in trading to earn bitcoin while i'm waiting the another pump of bitcoin so trade and do forum to gain my income. So maybe next month i have 2 btc. So i still keep it and roll and trading.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: