Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting My First Whole Bitcoin?  (Read 65057 times)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:34:11 AM

If you have bitcoin and you want to grow that to have whole bitcon i suggest to go invest that in trading. That is the best you can grown your bitcoin. But i you have zero btc you can earn your income here to gain btc. All your income earn them all and save them keep it while waiting the another bitcoin pump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:10:47 AM

The easiest way to get a bitcoin is to buy it. Other than than that, there is no easy way to have a bitcoin. You apply signature campaign but it will take a long time to make your earnings to be a whole bitcoin. You have a lot of work to do before you can have a bitcoin.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:17:07 PM

The easiest way to get a bitcoin is to buy it. Other than than that, there is no easy way to have a bitcoin. You apply signature campaign but it will take a long time to make your earnings to be a whole bitcoin. You have a lot of work to do before you can have a bitcoin.

Buying is not getting and buying is also not the easiest way as it needs investment and maybe not everyone can manage to do that.
That is the reason why there are ways to get bitcoins like signature campaigns or skill tasks etc by which people can earn bitcoins without investing anything.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:23:44 PM

Getting your first bitcoin can be done with all kind of methods of course, one of the best methods is doing a signature campaign because its easy and also pretty safe, keep in mind its different at every signature campaign plus your forum rank.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:05:14 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2016, 04:16:49 AM by dinda22

OP says, except buying bitcoin, what are the other ways to earn it... I think, since OP is already a signature campaign would make him earn...While doing signature campaign he could try data entry jobs too, by that I think that won't take him  more than 4 months to have his first one whole bitcoin...

bad without reading what was said by the OP. and buy bitcoin can not be said to be getting bitcoin productively. it's just convert your money into bitcoin , and you do not get any benefit from it. yeah, there's no free way better than just a signature campaign. but when you've got the results of signature campaign, you can grow it by trying to trade, I think it could be fast enough to get bitcoin.
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:21:19 AM

I have been using Bitcoin since June 2015 and still don't have a whole Bitcoin.

What is the fastest way to get my first Bitcoin (without purchasing one myself)!

Please share any systems that you use, or PM me with the systme if you don't want it sharing with any other party.

Signature campaign is still the best way to earn bitcoin, you can earn 1 bitcoin in several months and you can try sell your service like translate or sell your skills.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:03:30 AM

What is the fastest way to get my first Bitcoin (without purchasing one myself)!

Please share any systems that you use, or PM me with the systme if you don't want it sharing with any other party.

Signature campaign is still the best way to earn bitcoin, you can earn 1 bitcoin in several months and you can try sell your service like translate or sell your skills.

You can gain 1btc in signature campaign  maybe 2-3 months it depends on your campaign at depends on the rank of your account. You can possibly achieve it if you have skills to offer then it would give you more than 1 btc if you do a good job.

Mastsetad

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:20:15 PM

You can gain 1btc in signature campaign  maybe 2-3 months it depends on your campaign at depends on the rank of your account. You can possibly achieve it if you have skills to offer then it would give you more than 1 btc if you do a good job.

Earning 1 bitcoin with signature campaign would surely take more time than earning it with your skills unless you are having multiple accounts in multiple campaigns for completing the target in less time.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:22:02 PM

Buying is not getting and buying is also not the easiest way as it needs investment and maybe not everyone can manage to do that.
That is the reason why there are ways to get bitcoins like signature campaigns or skill tasks etc by which people can earn bitcoins without investing anything.

You maybe could do some signature campaigns, I'm also doing this and its pretty profitable although it will go slow to gain one bitcoin, But I do not see any other methods plus this is without risks and faster than most other methods.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:57:29 PM

The best way to get 1 bitcoin or even more is to work for it. Don't think anyone will give you bitcoins.
Or you make big bucks with a risky investment. Like all things in life make sure invest and work for it.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:02:23 PM

I wouldn't concentrate on getting BTC all at once.
Start small then strive to get it to grow for you whether that be involving it in trading or in the exchanges.
You should begin in trying to get a target of 0.01btc first then progress from there.
Watch it will work!

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:31:09 PM

The best way to get 1 bitcoin or even more is to work for it. Don't think anyone will give you bitcoins.
Or you make big bucks with a risky investment. Like all things in life make sure invest and work for it.

I am really bought my first bitcoin but you could maybe gain bitcoins by signature campaigns, I already gained some with them but it will take a lot of time.
Of course this is also depends if you have a good rank and campaign because if this is the point you will gain a bitcoin a lot faster than me.
Pro User

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:39:26 PM

I just bought  few times and the grand total is about 1.5BTC and i used to trade and i've earned few dollars too.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:51:29 PM

I just bought  few times and the grand total is about 1.5BTC and i used to trade and i've earned few dollars too.

Wow that's a big amount for getting your first whole bitcoin, I wish that I can try to do it. But I need to accept the fact that I'm not able to get one of it because I don't have enough fiat for buying it. So, what I'm doing is just trying to get some collections of btc and also in trading.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:59:01 PM

Wow that's a big amount for getting your first whole bitcoin, I wish that I can try to do it. But I need to accept the fact that I'm not able to get one of it because I don't have enough fiat for buying it. So, what I'm doing is just trying to get some collections of btc and also in trading.

If you know how to trade you will see that it is easier to make a few bucks on trading then in investing in ponzi's or scams.
You do have to be careful since these days trading coins seems to be very volatile, just like bitcoin.
Mastsetad

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:35:08 AM

That is what i'm doing too, i still never had one complete btc in my wallet so i'm trying to earn and accumulate bitcoins to reach that target as i do not have enough funds to buy one whole bitcoins so i will try to reach that target by earning them myself.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:13:24 AM

If you know how to trade you will see that it is easier to make a few bucks on trading then in investing in ponzi's or scams.
You do have to be careful since these days trading coins seems to be very volatile, just like bitcoin.

I agree, i don't have also a whole bitcoin and i can't afford to buy it so i just do trading altcoins. I earn my bitcoins here from signature campaign in this forum and use what i earn to trade altcoins. With patience i think i can earn my first one bitcoin there. It is more profitable than investing it at hyips or ponzis which are scam.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:14:17 AM

I agree, i don't have also a whole bitcoin and i can't afford to buy it so i just do trading altcoins. I earn my bitcoins here from signature campaign in this forum and use what i earn to trade altcoins. With patience i think i can earn my first one bitcoin there. It is more profitable than investing it at hyips or ponzis which are scam.

I agree. Rather collect a lot of small amounts and invest in altcoins for good profits. You can even mutiply your money so its even better than gambling is.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:17:12 AM

Buying or collecting alt coin is the best choice out there.do no go for high risk gambling.you can try converting or lending skills as they help a lot.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:18:04 AM

You'll already here signature campaign is the best way to earn without using your money for buying, in Sig campaign you can have bitcoin and altcoin at the same time. it must be good to start join campaign bitcoin or altcoin payment, much better if altcoin then wait for it to rise then sell it then you make it morethan double.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: