Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The explanation to everything  (Read 9525 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 07:42:44 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2013, 05:29:52 PM by dank

We all share a similar story in life.  While we will always have our own unique life experiences as we create them to be, we all share a similar theme of love and death.  Life would not be as it is without death.  Whether it's the food we eat, the planet we destroy or the emotions we channel, we are stuck in a cycle of life and death.

Shortly after starting high school in 2008, I started to lose sight of any sort of meaning in life.  I was stuck in a cycle, I was confused.  I focused on the negative aspects of the world and had a downright negative outlook on life.  I contemplated why things happened rather than accepting what is.  I thought life was just a cruel joke and you ceased to exist upon death.  I really wasn't so bad, looking back, at the time, though.  I thought I couldn't trust anyone, and I noticed the negativity some people subconsciously bring into reality, everywhere, we all do it.

I found my first source of love through cannabis.  After meeting someone freshman year that smoked weed and seemed like a good guy, I became interested yet hesitant.  It wasn't until the next year that I decided to try it after thoroughly researching the plant and concluding most conclusive evidence pointed towards the safety of the plant.  Meditating/medicating on cannabis greatly helped me deal with problems and depression in my life.

Perhaps a year till I became interested in other drugs, bestowed at the mind enhancing power of cannabis and current state of the drug war.  One drug came to my attention: acid, LSD.  The extent it was embedded in culture interested me and my research pointed towards the physiological safety of the chemical.  I figured the psychological safety is relative to the individual, but I now see how any negatively perceived trip could benefit the overall well being of a human.  When you take acid, you dissolve (figuratively) the part of you that makes you human, your ego, your fear and doubt.  You connect to your soul, your heart, to others and to the universe.

My first two trips were alone, my thoughts taught me how the government and society functions, linking all my prior knowledge.  My next trip was spring break in 2012.  Never doing much for spring break before, I didn't know what to expect.  Five of us shared a beach house on Oak Island for five days.  We tried a few drugs, including LSD, MDMA, and a bit of alcohol and MXE.  On MDMA, I saw Spongebob clips, followed by spongebob exploding from all his body parts and then reconnecting.  I saw this clear as day, after seeing something like this with your mind, you get the idea the human mind is stronger than perceived.  We spent the days playing in the sand, creating a myrman with sand, talking about deep feelings that engulf us and enjoying life.  We spent the nights laying on the beach, watching the stars cross the sky, feeling the energy from the crashing waves and emitting our energy through a close feeling of unity and oneness, love.

My beach trip was a childhood paradise, it was perfect, it was peace.  After tripping with the girl I love, I lost my fear and was able to make the conscious choice to fall in love.  We agreed upon many things that grew us, spiritually.  We found understanding in god as the universe and love.  We found understanding in ego as our conceptual self, our source of superiority.  We found true happiness, true freedom, an experience we will have forever, all because we left our doubt behind to take a risk.

Over summer, I lived in a dope little house on 2 acres with my girl.  She was my universe, she was my babe, my sun, she's my kitty kat.  I was forever intrigued by spirituality and love.  I spent the summer exploring my consciousness, looking for answers.  It wasn't until this childhood paradise ended before I could find these answers.  My girl moved almost two hours away, for college.  She had asked me to move there earlier on in the year.  I did everything in my power to move there and I was able too be there.  I could not convince myself to sacrifice my energy and will to a destructive business for pay, so I sought my own source of income.  I made my own way, just in a loving way instead.

Doubt divided our relationship, the love I was sure to have forever was gone.  Looking back, it spiraled downward ever since I had a pretty bad trip on alcohol.  I was back at the bottom.  I knew I had no choice but to be strong.  I continued exploring my mind for answers, learning much along the way.  I eventually taught myself to feel perfectly happy without that external source of love.  I taught myself to love unconditionally, though we're still getting there.  At this point of my life, I had full faith the propper drugs would continue to guide me with love.  I could see the growth it gave me as a person, transforming from a kid to a man in under a year.

After some pretty deep revelations, I found perfect understanding of the universe, from all the other things I have learned before.  Humans are destined to die, logically.  It makes sense that you become god when you die, for your ego is eliminated and you're left with your point of consciousness, as long as you believe you will, we're all given a choice.  The universe is infinite.  When you're dead, you can do anything you believe, you have total control over your reality.

Is there a way we can achieve this state of heaven without dying?  Is there a way to break the cycle of death and live forever?  Suppose humans consciously rid negativity, greed, judgement, and death from their lives.  If we could consciously kill our egos, we could live forever, we'd find heaven without dying normally.

How could we attain world peace, what's the process?  People would have to decrease their sense of division, their ego.  People would have to respect one another's reality and not kill other beings.  This means all humans must simply stop killing eachother, in unison, and we can have peace.  It further means humans must stop killing other living beings, both plants and animals.  We will eventually stop destroying the chemicals we so long used to live, we will one day stop breathing and time will cease.  Humans will find heaven without experiencing a physical death.  I had the realization humans don't have to sleep, we fall out of reality when we lose our source of energy.  If we stop killing, stop eating, stop distorting others' realities by talking and just start observing, start believing, start feeling, we can find the same state of heaven where anything is possible.

I understand this concept far too well to doubt it.  My dreams only support my ideas, I've had dreams of being in a video game, doing 'impossible' things.  Dreams are just other realities we fall into when we lose consciousness in this reality.  I feel that if we all follow our dreams, we can converge on the same answer and manifest it into reality.

Humanity has two options when dealing with a pivaltal point in history such as this, where the entire power structure, along with the negativity it brought, that entangled the earth will be dismantled.  We can have faith that the right thing to do is to love, or we can continue doubting the inevitable future and perpetuate this destructive society to the point humans destroy theirself.  One person that dedicated his life to spreading knowledge of love was crucified on a cross.  The Roman church could not handle the fear of them losing their illusion of power.  History is repeating itself, now that you're aware about it, it's your choice, can we release the past for love now or must we wait until someone's ego can take it no longer and someone else is hurt over fear of losing control, fear of freedom.

I'm encouraging everyone to stop using money after Wednesday, January 9th.  We can make a difference if we consciously end the cycle of greed and death.  We all have the choice to believe, to participate, to change the world.  We all have the chance to begin a new age of equality and love, this is a good start.  It will happen, it's your choice when, for how long must we continue this cycle?

Wouldn't total freedom and a million person music festival be a little better than your day job anyways?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 08:30:06 AM

So I'm guessing you cashed out the gift cards you got for Christmas and spent the proceeds on drugs instead of paying squall, judging by the drivel you just posted.

You're not an enlightened being, you're a drug-fucked teenager.  Do something about it before it bites you in the ass.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 08:50:13 AM

dank, your 15 minutes are over. Please do not cling to your long lost fame as so many other former child stars. It will turn you into a drug addict.

Oh, wait, you already are. Carry on then.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:43:44 AM

tl;dr. Post your address so we can contact the police before you kill someone.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2013, 12:34:09 PM

You're such a hypocrite Dank.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
flynn

Activity: 728
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 12:39:22 PM

intentionally left blank
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2013, 03:12:22 PM

That's exactly what I was going to post. And the exact wording, to boot. You stole my thunder! I remember when my thunder was first stolen. It was raining outside. The birds...

I thought I heard something. Guess it was nothing. Where was I? Oh yes, the birds. The birds were...

There it is again! Is somebody fuckin' with me?

Why am I now feeling so...
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 03:20:14 PM

So I'm guessing you cashed out the gift cards you got for Christmas and spent the proceeds on drugs instead of paying squall, judging by the drivel you just posted.

You're not an enlightened being, you're a drug-fucked teenager.  Do something about it before it bites you in the ass.
Last weekend I cleared my body of toxins for two days.  This includes drugs and food.  People fail to realize food is one of the most destructive drugs.  When you're body is free from food and drugs, you reach a state of complete awareness.

I'm stopping tripping, smoking weed, I have already found complete peace without any external chemicals to stimulate my mind, something I could not once have without a chemical to numb my ego.

Feel free to judge, at the end of day, I'm in the best shape of my life mentally and physically.  By the way, we're all addicted to drugs here, water is the only pure thing we ingest.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2013, 03:24:29 PM

Last weekend I cleared my body of toxins for two days.  This includes drugs and food.  People fail to realize food is one of the most destructive drugs.  When you're body is free from food and drugs, you reach a state of complete awareness.

I'm stopping tripping, smoking weed, I have already found complete peace without any external chemicals to stimulate my mind, something I could not once have without a chemical to numb my ego.

Feel free to judge, at the end of day, I'm in the best shape of my life mentally and physically.  By the way, we're all addicted to drugs here, water is the only pure thing we ingest.

I give! Where does one get pure water?
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 03:33:29 PM

I give! Where does one get pure water?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 03:34:34 PM

This oddly seems appropriate:

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 03:41:37 PM

Could you kindly point me to the seller you buy drugs from on silk road. I've got to get some of whatever you're on. Sounds amazing.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
dancupid

Activity: 955

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 04:03:22 PM

Auden, Musée des Beaux Arts

About suffering they were never wrong,
The Old Masters; how well, they understood
Its human position; how it takes place
While someone else is eating or opening a window or just walking dully along;
How, when the aged are reverently, passionately waiting
For the miraculous birth, there always must be
Children who did not specially want it to happen, skating
On a pond at the edge of the wood:
They never forgot
That even the dreadful martyrdom must run its course
Anyhow in a corner, some untidy spot
Where the dogs go on with their doggy life and the torturer's horse
Scratches its innocent behind on a tree.

In Breughel's Icarus, for instance: how everything turns away
Quite leisurely from the disaster; the ploughman may
Have heard the splash, the forsaken cry,
But for him it was not an important failure; the sun shone
As it had to on the white legs disappearing into the green
Water; and the expensive delicate ship that must have seen
Something amazing, a boy falling out of the sky,
had somewhere to get to and sailed calmly on.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 04:33:24 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2013, 10:08:23 PM by dank

Allow me to add, my life is proof that karma is real.  I gave everything I owned, except my guitar and amp, away.  I have no money, yet I continue to contribute a positive change in society.  I have no money, yet I'm happier than ever.  Perhaps you don't need material possessions to be happy, I found the less I had, the happier I felt.

I now have a warrant for my arrest, for trespassing at 10:30 at a public park, on Halloween, and for speeding like 15 over.  I wasn't able to show to court when I tried and I really don't believe I should change my life because someone wants to punish a kid for committing victimless acts.

On December 27th, my friend and I went to see a music show that a kid we had met invited us to.  Yo momma's big fat booty ban at the Lincoln theater in Raleigh.  The thing turned out to be largey a sting operation.  I noticed that night was out of the ordinary.  Sketchy people continuously approached us talking about drugs, while they clearly weren't taking any.  They were talking from memory, not from their heart.  I could feel the fear in them when they spoke.  I could feel them focusing on me the entire night.  Little did they know, all the energy spent watching and judging me would grow me as a person, I've never grown so much in one day.  While they living in fear and working, I was living in love and dancing.

Despite their brilliant effort to arrest the oh so hostile Sean Martin, I didn't bring my ID.  By the extent of this operation, the number of people involved, it was clear ego was out to kill love, which manifested by a bunch of drunk adults watching two kids enjoy their night on LSD.

After we left, we walked to this kid's appartment where I was nearly murdered.  I can't give you physical proof of these events, but the signs were all there.  These kids are acting maniacal and laughing sinically, dressed as hippies, yet emitting nothing but negative energy.  They hinted towards their knowledge of killing a known fugitive on a dozen hits of acid.  I talked about how money is inevitably worthless, with no avail to shutter out the negative energy they channeled.  It wasn't until I had a thought in the bathroom and voiced it, I told them that they have the freewill to do anything they want, but they'll have to live with their choices forever, for what you manifest into reality changes the world forever.  I could tell by their response, silence, that I had struck a chord.  I could feel the change of heart enact in these kids' minds.

This entre night, I was highly aware people were out to arrest me and apparently out to kill me if the former fails.  If I had drank alcohol and lost awareness, I can easily see how their plans would've worked.

I am simply stating the 'justice' system is fucked.  It only protects those that create the rules, not the population that the rules are enforced against.  I clearly put myself in a position where people will either love or hate me.  It makes sense, that those whom cannot let go of the past and their illusion of possession and power will have a beef with someone attempting to end that phase of humanity.

History nearly repeated itself, I was nearly crucified for monetary gain.  I wasn't because I was highly observant of my surroundings and highly connected to other human beings, qualities I would attribute to LSD use and more importantly, complete conscious awareness.

Now that I voiced the truth, you can either believe it as the truh and see the deeply flawed elements of society that would result in the Raleigh police department and some wealthy individuals targeting an 18 year old that voiced a contrasting opinion on the Internet, or we can continue to doubt dank, until something or someone undeniably changes reality.

The truth will come out with time, it always does.

Let me add, I forgive everyone involved in that night that later realized the mistakes they made by sacrificiing their will for money.  It's up to them to forgive themselves, though.

So greed is out to destroy love, evidently.  Will we allow greed to end the life of a child, only to realize our mistakes thereafter?  Or will we become observant enough, to the point we can understand my perspective and enact the change needed to better the world.  Your choice, greed or love.  Love lasts forever.

greyhawk

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 05:17:10 PM

Allow me to add, my life is proof that karma is real.  I gave everything I owned, except my guitar and amp, away.  I have no money, yet I continue to contribute a positive change in society.  

Please contribute a positive change to squall.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 05:22:21 PM

You may not see it now, but living in a state of heaven, where your consciousness controls everything you see and feel, eternally in love, is a bit greater than a temporary possession of greed.

No, I did not intend this for squall, but I have no way to earn that money with the time I have.  There's much more to life for all of us.

greyhawk

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 05:25:28 PM

So you're going to pay him back in love?
jwzguy

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 05:30:25 PM

You may not see it now, but living in a state of heaven, where your consciousness controls everything you see and feel, eternally in love, is a bit greater than a temporary possession of greed.

No, I did not intend this for squall, but I have no way to earn that money with the time I have.  There's much more to life for all of us.
Very disappointed in you, dank.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 05:42:04 PM

I will pay everyone back with love, all those that are accepting of it.  Those that understand and believe my words will make a loving transition to the new world rather than a fearful transition to confusion.  If the world that is ends, you have the choice to allow fear direct you to death, or for love to lead you to heaven.

When you understand the universe is infinite, you understand you can explore this plane of reality in any manner you believe, as a point of consciousness, when all doubt in our mind is abandoned.  This happens at death, or when humans learn how to consciously stop killing.  The later is much more peaceful.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 05:56:55 PM

Another Dank troll thread.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: