Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:14:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The explanation to everything  (Read 9525 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 05:59:16 PM

I will pay everyone back with love, all those that are accepting of it.  Those that understand and believe my words will make a loving transition to the new world rather than a fearful transition to confusion.  If the world that is ends, you have the choice to allow fear direct you to death, or for love to lead you to heaven.

When you understand the universe is infinite, you understand you can explore this plane of reality in any manner you believe, as a point of consciousness, when all doubt in our mind is abandoned.  This happens at death, or when humans learn how to consciously stop killing.  The later is much more peaceful.

So you've written off your creditors. Scammer tag on it's way.

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 06:08:14 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2013, 10:12:06 PM by dank

Judge me as you wish, most of the US adult population is forever indebted, until we forgive eachother for our debts and mistakes, and leave our system of greed for a system of sharing.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 06:23:21 PM

This week on the dank show:

Dank watches breaking bad, imagines how better and interesting his life would be with fake hippies that want to kill him.
Getting out of debt: the power of not recognising your debtor as real anymore.
"How I gave everyhing away", the story of a man child who accessed the internet through his guitar, las of his possessions.
How to make the fact that you are now a vagrant smelly hobo who can't afford to eat sound like a voluntary life style.
Getting a job to pay for shit: the great terror coming over danktown soon!

No doubt she left you princess, you sound like the most extreme case of USI hippy ever.

Lol, " I wasn't able to show to court when I tried and I really don't believe I should change my life because someone wants to punish a kid for committing victimless acts.". You really think you get to decide, consult or debate the fact you're going to jail.

Aww, someone's going to get molested...
Rob E

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 07:16:13 PM

Dank is special. .
fgervais

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 07:18:30 PM

Dank is special. .

Like super herpes?
Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 07:27:29 PM

> cleared my body of toxins
> for two days

>Plans to pay Squall back with 'love'.

I wish I could help my ailing mother pay for her meds with 'love'.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 07:31:18 PM

With the power of soul, anything is possible.

- jimi hendix

Don't be so quick to blame someone trying to increase the power of your soul.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 07:48:21 PM

Judge me as you wish, most of the US adult population is forever indebted, until we forgive eachother for our debts and leave our system of greed for a system of sharing.

Your making excuses not to pay your debts.

You could get a job, and arrange a repayment schedule with squall. But you won't.

Your choosing not to pay. What a scammer!

fgervais

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 07:53:12 PM

One can only wonder what the effects of this default will be on dank's karma. What's the problem princess, being  a world renowned musician not treating you right?
wormbog

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 07:59:31 PM

Dank, to truly love your fellow man you must also respect him.

If you respect him, you must honor your debt to him.

Justifying failure to pay a debt because you now consider money to be worthless is egotistical. You believe something is true for you, so it must also be true for everyone. Meditate on this and you will see the truth of it.

If you make no effort to repay your debts you will forever remain a slave to ego. Do not take this dark path.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2013, 08:02:16 PM

Allow me to add, my life is proof that karma is real.

You agreed that if you had not put on a million man concert by December 21, 2012 it would be proof that Karma does not exist.

Nothing you say (too long, didn't bother to read) can change that fact.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
wormbog

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 08:14:47 PM

Allow me to add, my life is proof that karma is real.

You agreed that if you had not put on a million man concert by December 21, 2012 it would be proof that Karma does not exist.

Nothing you say (too long, didn't bother to read) can change that fact.

Contrary to popular opinion, karma is only negative. It exists to teach us when we make bad choices. The failure of Dank's festival to materialize may indeed be a lesson of karma. Let's hope he learns from it.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 08:22:10 PM

Another Dank troll thread.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 08:31:16 PM

I will pay everyone back with love, all those that are accepting of it.  Those that understand and believe my words will make a loving transition to the new world rather than a fearful transition to confusion.  If the world that is ends, you have the choice to allow fear direct you to death, or for love to lead you to heaven.

When you understand the universe is infinite, you understand you can explore this plane of reality in any manner you believe, as a point of consciousness, when all doubt in our mind is abandoned.  This happens at death, or when humans learn how to consciously stop killing.  The later is much more peaceful.

Year, just print more love as you need it. Inflating the worth of love to nearly nothing by giving it away in the millions.

As long as People like Dank have the power over creating love, it will become more and more worthless. We need something different, something with a limited amount.

I'm thinking about a LoveCoin with a Proof of Care concept.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 08:46:51 PM

Buffer, I have no money to pay, I gave it all away to people who want it more than me.

Worm, I respect squall to the fullest, I'm not justifying my opinion that money is worthless based on my debt to squall.  I'm basing my opinion that money is worthless based on the fact that money holds no intrinsic value.  I only recently discovered the full extent to which our currency and economy is fabricated.

This is beyond money, I know the answer to eternal life, we all do, it's love.  Isn't that what society should be moving towards, not astray?

Karma will always exist because nature always exists.  Everything exists everywhere, the universe is infinite, consciousness is infinite.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 08:47:29 PM

Year, just print more love as you need it. Inflating the worth of love to nearly nothing by giving it away in the millions.

As long as People like Dank have the power over creating love, it will become more and more worthless. We need something different, something with a limited amount.

I'm thinking about a LoveCoin with a Proof of Care concept.

I propose Serious Hugging Action 24/7 aka SHA-247
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2013, 08:58:41 PM

Although I don't feel sorry for Squall (supporting a ponzi), I do believe Dank should get a scammer tag now.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
fgervais

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 09:48:48 PM

Buffer, I have no money to pay, I gave it all away to people who want it more than me.

Worm, I respect squall to the fullest, I'm not justifying my opinion that money is worthless based on my debt to squall.  I'm basing my opinion that money is worthless based on the fact that money holds no intrinsic value.  I only recently discovered the full extent to which our currency and economy is fabricated.

This is beyond money, I know the answer to eternal life, we all do, it's love.  Isn't that what society should be moving towards, not astray?

Karma will always exist because nature always exists.  Everything exists everywhere, the universe is infinite, consciousness is infinite.

I have a funny feeling you're going to be passed around for smokes once you (inevitably) fuck up and get caught, arrest warrant and all. The you will see the intrinsic value of money.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:04:19 PM

I have a funny feeling you're going to be passed around for smokes once you (inevitably) fuck up and get caught, arrest warrant and all. The you will see the intrinsic value of money.

He's probably already pimping his "soul-mate" for food and drugs - by his own admission he has no means of making money himself for essentials, let alone luxuries.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fgervais

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:12:33 PM

He's probably already pimping his "soul-mate" for food and drugs - by his own admission he has no means of making money himself for essentials, let alone luxuries.

As long as he has "friends with Rolexes"...

I can't believe how work adverse dank is. Sad, really.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: