Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84113 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:37:53 PM

Hey mate let me tell you simething never ever think about doubling your money always think to collect as much as money you can .doubling you money will kill a lot of time but maybe you will then really get double of it but i will effect your time and health

Earning money does kill a lot of time and energy and so is the case of doubling, i would like to hear from you the specific thing you are trying to tell here  Tongue Do you have an idea to collect much without spending much time and energy  Wink
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:01:08 PM

Hey mate let me tell you simething never ever think about doubling your money always think to collect as much as money you can .doubling you money will kill a lot of time but maybe you will then really get double of it but i will effect your time and health

Earning money does kill a lot of time and energy and so is the case of doubling, i would like to hear from you the specific thing you are trying to tell here  Tongue Do you have an idea to collect much without spending much time and energy  Wink

Exactly people tend to believe it is very easy to earn loads of money with bitcoin, but life is not like that. If you want something you have to work for it.
The same way you would double your dollars, the same way you can double your bitcoin, by working hard.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:25:22 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 08:56:01 PM by hulla

Fastest Way = Gambling of course, with an edge of 49.5%, one round less than 10 second you are done. But its really depedns on luck

Safetier Way (Even able to Triple + OR more) = Trading. Altcoins trading require good knowledge, understanding if supply demand is purely pump and dump or the value in it. Just go on the right way, you will end up profit + Knowledge Smiley

Good advise. But trading is still risky.
But not as risky as gambling like you're gonna lose it all.
Unlike in trading where losing is not gonna kill you.
yeah, i never do that, i dont have required experience for trading and for me it would be just a waste of time and money to be honest

If you don't have any experience of trading then you can always learn it, as trading is the only way to earn bitcoins in fast way, and if you learn it then you can expect higher coins in future.

Yes,it maybe but I have forgotten that there is also risk involve in trading either which can leads loosing btc. Though, every sucessful businessor trade most accept debt and think ahead. Concerning trading you need to know the depth of it all and the prediction of coins.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:37:24 PM

Fastest Way = Gambling of course, with an edge of 49.5%, one round less than 10 second you are done. But its really depedns on luck

Safetier Way (Even able to Triple + OR more) = Trading. Altcoins trading require good knowledge, understanding if supply demand is purely pump and dump or the value in it. Just go on the right way, you will end up profit + Knowledge Smiley

yeah, i never do that, i dont have required experience for trading and for me it would be just a waste of time and money to be honest

If you don't have any experience of trading then you can always learn it, as trading is the only way to earn bitcoins in fast way, and if you learn it then you can expect higher coins in future.
in trading we can earn bitcoin in fast way maybe only when bubble comes, when the price stable no one can earn fast bitcoin in trading.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:56:20 PM

I think you should have to learn to trade, and after that you will find that how much beneficial and profiting is trading, after that you will lose to trade and suggest everyone to trade to earn money.
johnnyyash

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:16:46 PM

I will suggest you buy btc and trade or invest with it...exp cloud mining.....this in return will earn you profits...
LordCoder

Activity: 712

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:25:39 PM

If earning money was that easy, there'd not be jobs. Just launch some project, invest carefully and sell your ideas. That's the only way to earn money.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:27:32 PM

I think there is many legal ways to doubling Bitcoin without involving into the scam ponzi schemes which pop up daily. You can for example try trading, selling skills and services , or just holding your coins for the price increasing
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:58:26 PM

I agree... ETC is looking fine. I thought the volume was going to be volatile but something big is being cooked as we speak with ETC. Volume higher than ETH For so many hours.. stable price.. either down or to the moon.

The decline in the volume and price of the bitcoin is very reasonable and cannot be stopped. But it is one thing to test people who really want to get huge profit through patience they have. If they wait for all these things definitely later they will benefit vice versa

The bitcoin price has dropped slowly. That could be due to the interest in altcoins. But the volume of ETC also dropped, so the price of bitcoin might rise.
Disagree, because bitcoin rising its price very faster day by day and people more interested in bitcoin and people adopting the bitcoin in huge amount they surely know that bitcoin going to double its price sooner.
Looking at the fact lol, just making a bullshit, i don't see in few days passed is the bitcoin price is rising, the price will rise just in a certain moment. that like not relevant if you say the price is rise day by days. LOL.. we don't know about sooner and caused by it, that's very useless make a deal with the future.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:08:19 AM

We can doubling Bitcoins by trading for example, if we start with good budget and choose the right coins to trade. There is also some other legal methods to double bitcoins, we have just to avoid the scams and ponzi schemes.
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:31:56 AM

We can doubling Bitcoins by trading for example, if we start with good budget and choose the right coins to trade. There is also some other legal methods to double bitcoins, we have just to avoid the scams and ponzi schemes.
Nothing sites can legally double your bitcoin in short time , maybe they would like to steal your money and scammed you.
But , you can go through trading . It's more safely than struggling with HYIP and the other ponzi schemes.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:46:22 AM

Not always trading can doubling your bitcoin usually only profit around 3% untill 10% . And it is was decent amount of profit from trading. Even you can loss your money when you false to predict the price of coin

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:03:24 AM

Not always trading can doubling your bitcoin usually only profit around 3% untill 10% . And it is was decent amount of profit from trading. Even you can loss your money when you false to predict the price of coin
Any amount of money can be doubled over basically any period of time, it just comes down to whether or not you actually want to try and double it and follow through with everything that you're going to have to do. Trading alts is typically fairly lucrative most of the time and it isn't hard to avoid shitty altcoins, but there are some anomalies within the market that screw some people over.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:30:16 AM

There is always risk about earning money, even on trading and especially on gambling.
There is really no fast way of doubling coins, or even if there is, there is always a risk. The only sure way of doubling money without much of a risk is earning it through offering services. Another way but with little to no risk is lending with high value collateral.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:34:43 AM

There is always risk about earning money, even on trading and especially on gambling.
There is really no fast way of doubling coins, or even if there is, there is always a risk. The only sure way of doubling money without much of a risk is earning it through offering services. Another way but with little to no risk is lending with high value collateral.

Yes offering services goes risk free and you can also earn descent amount on regular basis, but I would still prefer to go for trading only after learning the facts and figures of market.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:02:44 AM

The question is, what information do you use to make that prediction??  There are to many variables in play when it comes to bitcoin and there is no main system it is based on.  If gold goes up, I have seen bitcoin both raise and fall on different days.  So what information do you use to make those trade decisions?

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀