Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84126 times)
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:21:04 AM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?
a good way to earn bitcoin is campaings on bitcointalk, you can actualy live with that money if you have lot of accounts. give a search on forum and learn about it
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:53:45 AM

gambling is an instant way to double your earning, and also instant way to lose all your bitcoin.
there's almost noting easy way, you have to learn, work, and waste your time to double your earn.

drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:30:58 AM

You asked what other ways there might be but your title is "Doubling bitcoin".
I assume you are considering to use some scam bitcoin doublers?
I suggest you better not to. You will just regret it. Even gambling.

What you might want to do is enroll to a sign camp at the same time study about investing.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:24:53 AM

gambling is an instant way to double your earning, and also instant way to lose all your bitcoin.
there's almost noting easy way, you have to learn, work, and waste your time to double your earn.

Not waste your time but use your time wisely. No idling, just keep making bitcoin. Not stopping in looking for other ways. If it is too risky dont step on it, look for another one with a higher chance that you are profiting. Conclusion is be intelligent in every decision you will make.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:39:45 PM

Trading and Gambling can double your money fast if you are lucky but is too risky. There are many times to get lose than to get win. For me i suggest not to engage in that because its hard to get bitcoin then you only lose in gambling or trading it sucks.

There are more chances that you will loose in gambling, but same doesn't goes with trading, you can make good profits in trading if you are aware about the market trends.
Yeah you are right mate there are more chances that you are going to lose in gambling where is there no guarantee in wining because sometimes theres a chance that the losing chance is 80% and the wining chance is 20% and sometimes if we lose we are going to chase our lose to bring back our profit
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:56:16 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?
a good way to earn bitcoin is campaings on bitcointalk, you can actualy live with that money if you have lot of accounts. give a search on forum and learn about it
try to join mining pool maybe? there is a lot of new altcoin to be mined ,
if you are well enough in mining of course ,
but since it is for a newbie i mean someone with less knowledge about bitcoin , first of all don't be greedy to doubling your bitcoin easily ,
especially when you offered a "bitcoin doubler sites" all of them are scam ,
try to learn about altcoin and trade it ! you will get your bitcoin doubled slowly.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:15:16 PM

but since it is for a newbie i mean someone with less knowledge about bitcoin , first of all don't be greedy to doubling your bitcoin easily ,
try to learn about altcoin and trade it ! you will get your bitcoin doubled slowly.
Most people have electricity rates of more than 0.1$/kwh here, and so bitcoin mining isn't going to be a viable way of making any money at all. Ethereum may be a good choice, and GPU'S have quite a good resell price, as do power supplies. Bitcoin doubling sites are always going to be ponzis, and as always, never invest in a cloudmining scheme; those will almost always be scams and you may as well be investing in a crappy bitcoin doubler.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:53:38 PM

Betting on sports with odds 2, you can double it, if you are a sports expert, you will win the money easily. Sometime you may earn more if you place on higher odds bets.
i would definitely not do that, there is always huge risk that you will lose all your money in gambling, i think its better not to gamble

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:18:43 PM

Betting on sports with odds 2, you can double it, if you are a sports expert, you will win the money easily. Sometime you may earn more if you place on higher odds bets.

Even if you are an expert, greed and the laws of statistics will catch up with you.
Better not to gamble more than you can afford to lose, even if you are an expert.
smho_16

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:29:47 PM

Even if you are an expert, greed and the laws of statistics will catch up with you.
Better not to gamble more than you can afford to lose, even if you are an expert.

I think what he meant is doubling the bet after every loss something which is known like the Martingale system. Odds 2 are difficult to win but if you start from 0.01 btc and make a double of your bet after every loss you may win but winnings will be only 0.01 btc after certain time and the laws of statistics doesn't guarantee you can win. Many other persons have tried to do this and have failed, better listen to the advice of botany and keep your money with you.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:41:50 PM

Fastest Way = Gambling of course, with an edge of 49.5%, one round less than 10 second you are done. But its really depedns on luck

Safetier Way (Even able to Triple + OR more) = Trading. Altcoins trading require good knowledge, understanding if supply demand is purely pump and dump or the value in it. Just go on the right way, you will end up profit + Knowledge Smiley

Good advise. But trading is still risky.
But not as risky as gambling like you're gonna lose it all.
Unlike in trading where losing is not gonna kill you.
yeah, i never do that, i dont have required experience for trading and for me it would be just a waste of time and money to be honest
There is always risk about earning money, even on trading and especially on gambling.
There is really no fast way of doubling coins, or even if there is, there is always a risk. The only sure way of doubling money without much of a risk is earning it through offering services. Another way but with little to no risk is lending with high value collateral.
Yes gambling is the most risky and it can take all your money and run away and it’s luck based so you won’t know what’s gonna happen next so it won’t be a good suggestion for those who just started.

Gambling is the guaranteed site for doubling your bitcoin compared with another way like Ponzi, but they also guarantee you at the same time can losing like Ponzi but that is not illegal, and scam like ponzi just snatch their investor's money.

I will say that gambling is a most risky place to invest our money, we will face the risk to lose all of our money in their and we will be addicted to gambling and then we will not be able to compete the upcoming challenges in order to survive in this world, so it is not good to go to gambling in the hope to get our earnings, we should have to think for some other place where we will not meet any ponzi and gambling, like start trade or your own business.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:18:51 PM

Most people have electricity rates of more than 0.1$/kwh here, and so bitcoin mining isn't going to be a viable way of making any money at all. Ethereum may be a good choice, and GPU'S have quite a good resell price, as do power supplies. Bitcoin doubling sites are always going to be ponzis, and as always, never invest in a cloudmining scheme; those will almost always be scams and you may as well be investing in a crappy bitcoin doubler.
thats why i ask people to join the pool ,
not a solo mining that of course will cost you expensive more than your profit ,
however it is never easy for newbie , will be better to try to learn about altcoin ,
and start trading with small amount to feel how to make your coin doubled .
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:43:11 PM

There is nothing like easy cash or easy money in this world but I can say faucets are just the waste,a newbie can start using faucet just to earn first satoshi and learn a bit about bitcoins but then leave it,you can try trading in altcoins to generate some profit but ready to loose as well.

Exactly, people who are new to bitcoin always think that earning it is not hard and easier than other currency that is the reason why they fall for scams promising big returns, and later on they realize there is no such way as quick money.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 05:49:11 PM

Yeah experts also are losing their money in gambling we know that sports betting is easy to predict than the other game but its not the case its still gamlbing you can be still lose there. gambling is for fun so dont waste your time there if you are looking for profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:53:36 PM

There is nothing like easy cash or easy money in this world but I can say faucets are just the waste,a newbie can start using faucet just to earn first satoshi and learn a bit about bitcoins but then leave it,you can try trading in altcoins to generate some profit but ready to loose as well.

Exactly, people who are new to bitcoin always think that earning it is not hard and easier than other currency that is the reason why they fall for scams promising big returns, and later on they realize there is no such way as quick money.
Yeah your right almost all investment and cloud minings are scam.. if you are newbie think wise so that you will not be scam in the future always go to in any forum ask about the site if its legit or not..  if you are in any community site may people can advise to you.. if you are just self study better check and search thrice so that you can be sure that sites are legits..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:24:04 PM

Yeah your right almost all investment and cloud minings are scam.. if you are newbie think wise so that you will not be scam in the future always go to in any forum ask about the site if its legit or not..  if you are in any community site may people can advise to you.. if you are just self study better check and search thrice so that you can be sure that sites are legits..

Thing is there are far too many bad people who are after your money which is why we have to be careful about our money.
If you want to double your money forget, just play it safe.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:25:47 PM

No, it's not like all cloud mining sites are scam, Bit-X (now Coinsbank) once used to provide such services at better rates and they did deliver... They closed these services as they didn't find it useful and profitable for their own side, but did they run away??? No, right???
I am not advertising anything for them, but generally speaking, that not all are scam, but only a few are legit, as cloud mining business is actually one of the most riskiest businesses...

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:30:38 PM

I have $0.3/kwh and that alone is already a factor that would only make me bankrupt and never profit if ever I decided to do mining. Cloud mining isn't profitable because it should be common sense now that generally, most of them are just scams.

The only legit way of doubling your bitcoin is do trading, gambling, or if you don't want any risks, offer up your skills and do services.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:31:49 PM

Thing is there are far too many bad people who are after your money which is why we have to be careful about our money.
If you want to double your money forget, just play it safe.

Well we know about that many peopel are still promoting those ponzi site so go to reputative forum that almost all scam are block listed so that you know about what is scam site and legit..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:03:52 PM

ETC is looking good to get in all now, at 25, we can go to 50 during the next pump, and there goes your doubled Btc.
I never recommend nor follow alt coin trading tips as you have mentioned, it may be bumped / dumped at any time to swallow all your capitals. But I am not against alt coin trading because it is a practical and most preferable way of doubling bitcoins but still this trading is viable only with reputed altcoins IMHO.
Yes, overall alt coin trading is not for all the people who are looking for doubling bitcoins. I do see many people are going to buy ICO as an initial step of altcoin trading but they are not successful all the time with their all attempts. One recent example is LIR.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: