Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84113 times)
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:24:55 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?
If you want to double your money i prefer you to play gambling where you can easily double your money with gambling website for me it easy to play gambling where you gonna do is follow your gut because if you are going to faucets it takes time you to earn bitcoin and do some freelance also

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:28:28 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?
If you want to double your money i prefer you to play gambling where you can easily double your money with gambling website for me it easy to play gambling where you gonna do is follow your gut because if you are going to faucets it takes time you to earn bitcoin and do some freelance also

Never recommend gambling to anyone as you are showing them a way to loose their money, we should never suggest gambling to beginner as if he will loose his coins then it will create negative impact in his mind related to bitcoins.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:30:51 PM

Normally people always switch into a signature campaingn because it is more profitable than a faucet or faucets but i wanna advice you be a youtuber you can earn a lot of $ from there and even from blogging

That is a good idea, but for me i will stick to signature campaign. Then my income will be used in trading and some excess for gambling. I also used my income in signature campaign to hire people to advertise the site i am using to earn more referrals. There are many ways to earn and thank you for sharing some of your ideas and this is my idea to add. Hope this helps people especially newbies in bitcoin.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:25:19 PM

With all these doubler sites that claim to do it I don't think it keeps paying because of the last few that joined will lose out by not getting paid when they close up shop as they always seem to do when they want to run away will all the investors funds. Embarrassed

Thats the plan of bitcoin doubler sites. They will pay you as long as you keep on deposit low amount. You will gain trust as you feel they really pay and double your coins. Once you deposit a high amount, they will never pay you or reply you back  Embarrassed
you are right, their aim is to steal all your bitcoins and i dont think that you should put any of your money in it because of that to avoid big losts

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:31:09 PM

With all these doubler sites that claim to do it I don't think it keeps paying because of the last few that joined will lose out by not getting paid when they close up shop as they always seem to do when they want to run away will all the investors funds. Embarrassed

Thats the plan of bitcoin doubler sites. They will pay you as long as you keep on deposit low amount. You will gain trust as you feel they really pay and double your coins. Once you deposit a high amount, they will never pay you or reply you back  Embarrassed
you are right, their aim is to steal all your bitcoins and i dont think that you should put any of your money in it because of that to avoid big losts

Yes people who are old in industry knows where to invest and where to not  but the problem is beginners gets trapped in those schemes and easily give away their money.
Gaswuwade

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:30:45 AM

There's no easy cash even in bitcoins, But the ways to earn BTC are a little easier and can be done online, Doubling is a troubling word however since most of the sites that need a deposit and offer doubling are either extremely risky or scams, You might be better off working in Survey or Get paid to sites paying in BTC and accumulating it "BTC" overtime.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:35:17 AM

There's no easy cash even in bitcoins, But the ways to earn BTC are a little easier and can be done online, Doubling is a troubling word however since most of the sites that need a deposit and offer doubling are either extremely risky or scams, You might be better off working in Survey or Get paid to sites paying in BTC and accumulating it "BTC" overtime.

No site can double your coins in quick time, I mean its impossible to do, all those sites who promises to double your coins are 100% fraud and their main intention is only to scam people, nothing else.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:39:20 AM

No site can double your coins in quick time, I mean its impossible to do, all those sites who promises to double your coins are 100% fraud and their main intention is only to scam people, nothing else.

even if by some miracle and some excellent busines on the back they could double the coins you invest there, they will never share such a big profit with their investors unless they are scammers.
also if they had a profitable business they would double their own coins and make millions.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:47:57 AM

even if by some miracle and some excellent busines on the back they could double the coins you invest there, they will never share such a big profit with their investors unless they are scammers.
also if they had a profitable business they would double their own coins and make millions.

Yeah if there is something like doubling bitcoins then no one will share their secret formula with others, instead they will keep on doubling their own coins.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:28:40 PM

There is no easy way to success bro. You won't get a proper answer here as your question is to complocated even old members can't answer. Also the title says you are looking for a way to double you btc? And there is no real proper way (stay out of doubler sites). You won't get a decent amount of money if you don't work your ass of to it.

There is no site in the world which can double your coins in a quick time and if you come across through those sites then make sure that you don't invest there as almost all sites are scams.
There is literally no site that can properl make you rich? Want proof? Ask the people who use to "invest" in the so called cloudmining site hashocean , which recently scammed 700k people l. Please don't believe hyips are real companies because they aren't  you don't know when will it stop paying you.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:31:26 PM

There is no easy way to success bro. You won't get a proper answer here as your question is to complocated even old members can't answer. Also the title says you are looking for a way to double you btc? And there is no real proper way (stay out of doubler sites). You won't get a decent amount of money if you don't work your ass of to it.

There is no site in the world which can double your coins in a quick time and if you come across through those sites then make sure that you don't invest there as almost all sites are scams.
There is literally no site that can properl make you rich? Want proof? Ask the people who use to "invest" in the so called cloudmining site hashocean , which recently scammed 700k people l. Please don't believe hyips are real companies because they aren't  you don't know when will it stop paying you.

Exactly so its better to stay away from those sites and not put a single penny in it, either hold your coins and if you believe in taking risks then invest some of them in trading to get additional benefits.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:42:01 PM

Yesterday was a good day to double your Bitcoins. XMR was looking bullish. Unfortunately, I was too much a pussy and set my buy order too low. I set it at 165.. I should have bought at market price. It was looking like a nice triangle breakout and I didn't trust my gut enough.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:48:16 PM

Yesterday was a good day to double your Bitcoins. XMR was looking bullish. Unfortunately, I was too much a pussy and set my buy order too low. I set it at 165.. I should have bought at market price. It was looking like a nice triangle breakout and I didn't trust my gut enough.

Yeah XMR is booming at a moment, and if you would have bought when price was 007 then by this stage you would have earned more then triple profits.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:51:39 PM

I can only suggest you is signature campaign. Just try to rank up your account here and join the awesome signature campaign in service area. The more higher your rank here is the more payout you can get from a signature campaign. Just always remember that when posting always post a constructive sentence.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:06:27 PM

There is no safe to double bitcoin right now almost all are risky if you risk your bitcoin you will lose a lot.. better to be smart and save your time and go to legit one instead try to use your some of your bitcoin to start your own business even you have no knowledge just start your own domain and host it and study how you can make bitcoin in your site.. just want i do before.. i learn a lot..
Partially agreeing with you as there is reputed opportunities to double our bitcoins. Still, to double your bitcoins, there is no need to invest your already earned bitcoins. Let me give an example : I do earn 0.1 bitcoins in one month from some freelancing services and I will be able to double it 15 days if I do some other services too along with existing ones. Here I do not need to invest any bitcoin to earn more and to double my savings.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:13:10 PM

There is no safe to double bitcoin right now almost all are risky if you risk your bitcoin you will lose a lot.. better to be smart and save your time and go to legit one instead try to use your some of your bitcoin to start your own business even you have no knowledge just start your own domain and host it and study how you can make bitcoin in your site.. just want i do before.. i learn a lot..
Partially agreeing with you as there is reputed opportunities to double our bitcoins. Still, to double your bitcoins, there is no need to invest your already earned bitcoins. Let me give an example : I do earn 0.1 bitcoins in one month from some freelancing services and I will be able to double it 15 days if I do some other services too along with existing ones. Here I do not need to invest any bitcoin to earn more and to double my savings.

It's very true friend. But if we do not want any loss or difficulty in folding the duplicate bitcoin, then invest is the safest and most appropriate thing to do, but we also have to have the insights, viewpoints, and research for every investment we make. Because not all the investment is doing something right
yueno

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Yueno

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:14:03 PM

Ponzi site is the best site to double you bitcoin but it pure risky because it will be scam soon so invest earlier is best opportunity to avoid losing your money and better observe the website if the admin is fair in his policy.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:21:03 PM

Ponzi site is the best site to double you bitcoin but it pure risky because it will be scam soon so invest earlier is best opportunity to avoid losing your money and better observe the website if the admin is fair in his policy.

It's very risky to invest on ponzi site. But yeah, it's the easiest way to doubling your bitcoin, like gambling. If you are not ready to lose your money, it's better to not try on ponzi.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:32:29 PM

It's very risky to invest on ponzi site. But yeah, it's the easiest way to doubling your bitcoin, like gambling. If you are not ready to lose your money, it's better to not try on ponzi.
Exact right buddy As I know most of the doubling sites are doing scams like doubling bitcoin for some people and cheat others This was the thing going as of now. We need to avoid this gambling kind of things.
renem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:34:21 PM

Dude if you want to made more money a day and i suggest you to play gambling so that you can easily double your money, And if you don't want that or if you don't want to play im gambling website you can do some Freelance where you can use your skills to earn money from internet you can do some advertisement here in bitcoin talk
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: