Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249383 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
achris

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

is it possible to sent my qora coins from polo to Open Ledger?

I guess you not able sent qora from polo,and is  not only to openledger but also to your own wallet .

You mean the QORA on polo is stuck ? How can one transfer these coins ? Any leads ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achris

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

Has anyone successfully transferred their QORA from poloniex to OpenLedger DEX recently ? ( In the last 3-4 months ? )
If so, can you respond/ PM me ?
Thanks
dmnq

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:18:23 AM

Has anyone successfully transferred their QORA from poloniex to OpenLedger DEX recently ? ( In the last 3-4 months ? )
If so, can you respond/ PM me ?
Thanks

Trying to PM you, but not able to. "User 'achris' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. "
doubleredrolex

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

I Believe

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:12:14 AM

i don't have the option for QORA in the deposit section on Openledger. Any ideas how i can sell this stuff???

Lonnie
doubleredrolex

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

I Believe

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:25:50 AM

can anyone point me to a working Qora wallet?? I am on Mac but i will also use a windows wallet.. i just need something that works

Lonnie
zlupin

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:36:43 AM

irreproachable vision. Good luck fellows.
Paul33

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:30:05 AM

Doublerrolex I’ll pay  1 satoshi for qora same price it was trading at when delisted on polo
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:40:05 AM

Please follow Qora official Reddit channel for latest release and news

https://www.reddit.com/r/Qora_Official

and subscribe to our discord channel for real time updates

https://discordapp.com/channels/348175815822802946/357242391750508545

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
Sema100

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

Is there information when QORA enters the market?
Sema100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

Doublerrolex I’ll pay  1 satoshi for qora same price it was trading at when delisted on polo

12 Satoshi!
Paul33

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:46:29 AM

Qora was. 1 satoshi bid  offered at 2satoshi when trading stopped on polo and in all this time no exchange has resumed trading of qora I like qora but were in the world you get 12. Satoshi price from when qora was trading 1 bid at 2
Sema100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:04:18 AM

Qora was. 1 satoshi bid  offered at 2satoshi when trading stopped on polo and in all this time no exchange has resumed trading of qora I like qora but were in the world you get 12. Satoshi price from when qora was trading 1 bid at 2

I sell 12 Satoshi. Buy while it is so cheap!!!
Milarepa0907

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

12 Satoshi!

May be he like to buy for 12 satoshi )
love diem

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:23:40 PM

You should ask Exchanges to add qora.
Tradesatoshi.com, Coinexchange.io, Cryptopia.co.nz

I have reached out to many exchanges, and have struck a potential partnership (we are about 95% sure at this point) with EasyDEX (New DEX built on top of Bitshares, similar to Crypto-Bridge and OpenLedger, but with easier to use UI and more features.)

I am hesitant to be listed on centralized exchanges, but will consider it if the opportunity presents itself on one that I believe will not be a scam in the future. Polo I don't like how they acted previously, however now that they're under new management I may consider asking them to re-list. Though I'm not 100% on that.

The main goal will be to have a DEX built ON QORA, that way QORA is totally independent of any exchange. There are a few ways to accomplish this that I have presented in idea form to the development internal chat on Discord.

I have setup a new permissions set in the QORA Discord, that will allow 'contributors' to see the internal development chat so that they know exactly what is being done on the project they decided to contribute to. Smiley If you would like to be a contributor, simply reach out to me on Discord and we can make that happen.

Cat is making amazing progress on the overall development, and I believe we have decided on what is necessary for the rebirth launch of Gen 1 and what will be moved on to Gen 2 development. At this point we're awaiting the UI to have some final completion on certain aspects prior to relaunching Gen 1. (I say 'relaunching' because it'll be the 'official' rebirth of the platform, since obviously the wallet is stable now and fully usable, Gen 1 rebirth will have the new Web UI with many beautiful enhancements, and a few other additions on top of the obvious stability of the db now and stability overall.)

There will be instruction on how to setup DNS to route to QORA hosted websites, more information on how exactly to setup a QORA website, and hopefully an overall increase in the simplicity of doing so. The new UI is very beautiful, will eventually have full replacement for the QORA AE, making it fully functional 'traditional' looking exchange, with charts, asks and bids, etc. It will be a sight that's for sure, I'm excited about it.

The improvements in Gen 2 will be incredible, and numerous. There is talk of SSL support, CNAME support, and even server side language and functionality support for QORA hosted websites. There will be incentivized content for Bloggers, and a totally new rewards system for a totally new MasterNode system, with proof of burn style mining, levelling system, and a system for multiple 'levels' of MasterNodes as well. The MasterNodes will have data storage functionality, and the QORA chain will be split into two chains, one storing transactional information, and another storing data. The transactional chain will also store hashes of the data. Data will be fully encrypted and compressed to ensure full use of the space, which could open itself up for an addition of a 'proof of storage' type algo to be involved in the mining.

The overall goal, will be to have the mining be possible on any device, truly. Not limited to high powered farms, etc. Also, the idea is that the higher level you get your account, the more influence and easier time mining your account has. This will open itself up for a truly fair voting system by way of the accounts that have put time and effort into levelling (burning their mined coins and putting out good content) and have exponentially lowered mining difficulty, are more than likely to be people. Especially once they get to the higher levels. As it simply will make no sense to mine on multiple accounts as a single person, less you're ONLY attempting to skew the metrics of the 'users' count... Which to me doesn't seem all that likely. It could actually end up with a truly fair and truly anonymous REAL voting system, that eventually could even be used to elect officials, etc. There could also end up being an 'ID' system tied to it for the people who decide that they'd like to use it that way. The posibilities are truly endless.

Generation 2 of QORA is going to be unlike anything anyone has ever seen before, truly incredible and one of a kind. I for one am very excited about it. There are multiple brand new ideas being implemented and created by the team, and built by our amazing developers. I think it will be a fun and exciting platform for people to not only make some extra money with, but build up and have fun making their accounts have more influence, make money putting good content on the network, and potentially even make money spotting bad content... I've been trying to figure out a way to make a system like that, where people who reported content that is agreed not something that the network would like to see on it, could be rewarded. But this requires some more thinking for sure.

Anyway, just wanted to come in and put up some more information for people, and explain the current situation. Things will be exciting to see as developments progress. It's an exciting time for QORA and crypto overall, and hopefully one where a lot of the scams will disappear, and solid projects like QORA will take their place and improve upon them.

Please kindly consider to use Yobit for trading of QORA. ( may be we can get volume 5 - 10 BTC per day )
love diem

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

can anyone point me to a working Qora wallet?? I am on Mac but i will also use a windows wallet.. i just need something that works

Lonnie

I 'm using universal wallet , v0.26.0 ( window wallet ).
it's working fine.
~Trololoh~

Activity: 248
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

Lonnie

I 'm using universal wallet , v0.26.0 ( window wallet ).
it's working fine.
You should really upgrade there are many important bug fixes since 0.26.0.

Latest releases are here :
https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases
~Trololoh~

Activity: 248
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

New version released :

v0.26.10

catbref released this Jun 13, 2018                  

The v0.26.10 release includes the following updates:

CLI mode works again - issue #97 - thanks to Mike Gurov for spotting this
    Fix intermittent exception thrown in ConnectionCreator - issue #98
    Add shortcut shutdown in ConnectionAcceptor, related to issue #98

https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases

Don't forget to upgrade guys !
Milarepa0907

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

I have reached out to many exchanges, and have struck a potential partnership (we are about 95% sure at this point) with EasyDEX (New DEX built on top of Bitshares, similar to Crypto-Bridge and OpenLedger, but with easier to use UI and more features.)

I am hesitant to be listed on centralized exchanges, but will consider it if the opportunity presents itself on one that I believe will not be a scam in the future. Polo I don't like how they acted previously, however now that they're under new management I may consider asking them to re-list. Though I'm not 100% on that.

The main goal will be to have a DEX built ON QORA, that way QORA is totally independent of any exchange. There are a few ways to accomplish this that I have presented in idea form to the development internal chat on Discord.

I have setup a new permissions set in the QORA Discord, that will allow 'contributors' to see the internal development chat so that they know exactly what is being done on the project they decided to contribute to. Smiley If you would like to be a contributor, simply reach out to me on Discord and we can make that happen.

Cat is making amazing progress on the overall development, and I believe we have decided on what is necessary for the rebirth launch of Gen 1 and what will be moved on to Gen 2 development. At this point we're awaiting the UI to have some final completion on certain aspects prior to relaunching Gen 1. (I say 'relaunching' because it'll be the 'official' rebirth of the platform, since obviously the wallet is stable now and fully usable, Gen 1 rebirth will have the new Web UI with many beautiful enhancements, and a few other additions on top of the obvious stability of the db now and stability overall.)

There will be instruction on how to setup DNS to route to QORA hosted websites, more information on how exactly to setup a QORA website, and hopefully an overall increase in the simplicity of doing so. The new UI is very beautiful, will eventually have full replacement for the QORA AE, making it fully functional 'traditional' looking exchange, with charts, asks and bids, etc. It will be a sight that's for sure, I'm excited about it.

The improvements in Gen 2 will be incredible, and numerous. There is talk of SSL support, CNAME support, and even server side language and functionality support for QORA hosted websites. There will be incentivized content for Bloggers, and a totally new rewards system for a totally new MasterNode system, with proof of burn style mining, levelling system, and a system for multiple 'levels' of MasterNodes as well. The MasterNodes will have data storage functionality, and the QORA chain will be split into two chains, one storing transactional information, and another storing data. The transactional chain will also store hashes of the data. Data will be fully encrypted and compressed to ensure full use of the space, which could open itself up for an addition of a 'proof of storage' type algo to be involved in the mining.

The overall goal, will be to have the mining be possible on any device, truly. Not limited to high powered farms, etc. Also, the idea is that the higher level you get your account, the more influence and easier time mining your account has. This will open itself up for a truly fair voting system by way of the accounts that have put time and effort into levelling (burning their mined coins and putting out good content) and have exponentially lowered mining difficulty, are more than likely to be people. Especially once they get to the higher levels. As it simply will make no sense to mine on multiple accounts as a single person, less you're ONLY attempting to skew the metrics of the 'users' count... Which to me doesn't seem all that likely. It could actually end up with a truly fair and truly anonymous REAL voting system, that eventually could even be used to elect officials, etc. There could also end up being an 'ID' system tied to it for the people who decide that they'd like to use it that way. The posibilities are truly endless.

Generation 2 of QORA is going to be unlike anything anyone has ever seen before, truly incredible and one of a kind. I for one am very excited about it. There are multiple brand new ideas being implemented and created by the team, and built by our amazing developers. I think it will be a fun and exciting platform for people to not only make some extra money with, but build up and have fun making their accounts have more influence, make money putting good content on the network, and potentially even make money spotting bad content... I've been trying to figure out a way to make a system like that, where people who reported content that is agreed not something that the network would like to see on it, could be rewarded. But this requires some more thinking for sure.

Anyway, just wanted to come in and put up some more information for people, and explain the current situation. Things will be exciting to see as developments progress. It's an exciting time for QORA and crypto overall, and hopefully one where a lot of the scams will disappear, and solid projects like QORA will take their place and improve upon them.

Please kindly consider to use Yobit for trading of QORA. ( may be we can get volume 5 - 10 BTC per day )

Too many bad news comes from people,complaining to Yobit service....
love diem

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:56:26 PM

I'd like to propose Cryptopia.
Sema100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:12:26 AM

I'd like to propose Cryptopia.

any except Yobit
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: