Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:30:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249381 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:30:58 AM

People's attention has shifted from QORA, and less and less attention has been paid to QORA. Prices are also falling.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmaster1x2

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

Any chance this will be on Cryptopia?

It can definitely be on crypto hub.  https://cryptohub.online

Crypto-city.com Communities of Crypto Enthusiasts. Build The Future. Be part of the story.  
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

Have the database related wallet issues been fixed now? That was preventing listing (and causing delisting) in the past
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

Hey guys,

I have 4.95 millions Qora to sell for 5 sats each

They are on poloniex. Last time I checked there were issues with transfering Qora from poloniex to a wallet (poloniex must have been using a old wallet version), so we would have to check with them to make sure this is solved

Poloniex is very slow to respond at least when it comes to issues with some coins. One time they didn't get back to me for four weeks and I heard about nightmares that were even worse.
Guess you are lucky, normally they don't reply at all.
Did you get your coins or still stuck ?

That was not about Qora but some other coin and I got those back when they were stuck. I have also heard as you say that they sometimes ignore any help requests completely. I thought that should change if a more professional company like Circle gets in control.
i have a little Qora on poloniex too, but support did not reply my email , i think i have lost them , fortunately not very much

I really thought with the new leading team behind Poloniex things could improve dramatically.
galekov0302

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

the price is falling it is time to buy, soon the market will go up
catbref

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:00:24 AM

Have the database related wallet issues been fixed now? That was preventing listing (and causing delisting) in the past
Several database-related issues have been found and fixed. Current Qora is stuck with old v1 MapDB due to missing functionality in MapDB v2/3 and the [sole] maintainer of MapDB doesn't back-port fixes to v1 MapDB. Most of these issues are thread-related, like interrupt issues, dangling references for locks, etc. and so mitigations have been written into Qora. Some of the MapDB v3 "fixes" have been manually back-ported into a Qora-unique version of MapDB. Some v1 MapDB issues won't ever get fixed though, like rare race-conditions to do with BTrees.

Hence why Qora v2 uses a different, mature, SQL-based engine with an abstraction layer between that library and the core code making is far easier to replace in the future if similar issues develop.

In relation to Poloniex, I did contact them offering advice, suggestions and my availability for fixing withdrawals. Their last response to me was "I will pass this along to a member of my team and they will reach out if they are interested."
love diem

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

People's attention has shifted from QORA, and less and less attention has been paid to QORA. Prices are also falling.

QORA no have any development so long time , then every exchanges had delisted it from their exchanges. Now the price is falling.QORA have to solve in 2 items.
1. It need good team for take care of it.
2. It need exchange to trade.

We need leader to do it. I hope one of us in our community can do it.     
pumpmydump

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

I contacted poloniex too, it seems they don't care, I guess the new management have no idea how all this stuff works
love diem

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

I contacted poloniex too, it seems they don't care, I guess the new management have no idea how all this stuff works

We should request Poloniex to accept to trade QORA again. I think that many QORA coins are still keeping in Poloniex. If Poloniex agree with this idea , Poloniex will get most trust from traders. Not only for this coin , may be including of another old & new coins.
With this idea , many old customers will come back to Poloniex and including of new customers. Finally I think that Poloniex will be the number 3 of this world by volume. ( Number 1 & 2 are Binance & OKex ).   
efreeti

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

We should request Poloniex to accept to trade QORA again. I think that many QORA coins are still keeping in Poloniex. If Poloniex agree with this idea , Poloniex will get most trust from traders. Not only for this coin , may be including of another old & new coins.
With this idea , many old customers will come back to Poloniex and including of new customers. Finally I think that Poloniex will be the number 3 of this world by volume. ( Number 1 & 2 are Binance & OKex ).   

I don't think they will do it. I also heard about other coins trying to get back on there or reactivate the trading, but never heard that it worked out.
love diem

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

I don't think they will do it. I also heard about other coins trying to get back on there or reactivate the trading, but never heard that it worked out.

Thank you very much for your information. As your information it's mean that QORA is very difficult to trade at Poloniex again. Then we should consider to find another exchange trading. Example : Cryptopia etc.

!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

This is really a project worth considering because Qora is a new second generation cryptocurrency, developed from the very beginning to solve the biggest Bitcoin problems, as well as add new promising features.
bitmaster1x2

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

What db issue?

Crypto-city.com Communities of Crypto Enthusiasts. Build The Future. Be part of the story.  
~Trololoh~

Activity: 248
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

What db issue?
Huh
Posted just before you own post on the same page :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1358722.msg42718574#msg42718574

And the usual place for code :
https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases
catbref

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:55:14 AM

Are there any news from qora discord chat? here, the sale offers, is there any conflict among devs?  Sad Angry

I am beginning to worry about a bright future for qora
Work is progressing on Qora v2, which has been rewritten from scratch. Right now it's complete enough to be tested with blocks fed from v1 to ensure compliance/backward compatibility.
Some aspects of Qora v2 are blocked waiting for 3rd-parties, e.g. we need BouncyCastle (a security library) devs to implement TLS v1.3 with the corresponding Ed25519/X25519 support for Qora's new networking layer.
New UI still needs a little bit more work before showtime.
Other new features are also being built and of course the "lack of exchanges" issue is being addressed.
I don't want to hype features that aren't complete but when they are I'm sure you'll all hear about it a lot!
efreeti

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

Thank you very much for your information. As your information it's mean that QORA is very difficult to trade at Poloniex again. Then we should consider to find another exchange trading. Example : Cryptopia etc.

That is pretty much what it means yes. The biggest problem is that they simply don't respond to any requests so you will never get an answer when you ask them whether it is possible to activate trading again. Better find another place to trade at.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:20:04 PM
Merited by BitcoinArsenal (1)

Are there any news from qora discord chat? here, the sale offers, is there any conflict among devs?  Sad Angry

There is a lot of news, actually.

We have figured a way for QORA to have a TRUE DEX built atop its chain. Direct cross chain transfers with BTC and any BTC clone we choose can be done, and we're working that out now.

There is one slight thing that happened, and the UI dev seems to have gotten overwhelmed or something, so there are a couple options as far as doing either another or taking over development of the one he was doing. But I'm working that out now.

The exciting thing that I wanted to talk about was the DEX. We should have no need for an exchange, as we will be our own. We will not require any third party. We are also looking into the 0x project, to make use of their ledger they are building that will support DEX projects.

The vision I've seen for crypto overall in the future seems to be coming together. All things will have a token and all tokens will be directly tradeable with a worldwide p2p ledger. Beautiful.

The only thing holding us back right now is the new UI... so... there are a few options, one is that we can do the relaunch with the existing UI with a few other new features being the focus, then making QrowdFund into Qrowd, with a better UI, and a direct portal to BTC and LTC... the idea here is to utilize QORA only as a service token, allowing people to utilize the SmartContract crowdfund directly with BTC or LTC, not even realizing that QORA is being utilized in the back end. This can be done very easily and this is what we're doing on the back end side right now.

There is absolutely no issue with development other than the UI, which I'm finding a replacement for now, and am in communication with both a partner team, and a couple other potential new devs. One way or another we'll figure it out....

So basically what I would  like to know from the community, do we want to await the completion of the new UI, which will make everything much easier to use, or do we want to move forward without worrying about that, and simply focusing on other aspects until we get the UI back in development and moving towards completion?

The BackEnd is GREAT, and cat is doing AMAZING work for QORA, Gen 2 is already moving along quite well, and Gen 1 is ready on the back side, and we're adding the DEX support now.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

What db issue?

The DB issue has been resolved for quite some time now. There is definitely no worry regarding that anymore. The back end of QORA is extremely solid, in fact we've already started a partner project utilizing this back end. We aren't talking about that project quite yet, but it's going to benefit QORA quite a lot, and the guys doing it are awesome.

As mentioned in my post above, it's literally only the UI that is causing things to be 'delayed' in any way. But we're working that out.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

it's really good news for qora holders. I was afraid that the project was again in a quiet stagnation, and here a pleasant surprise.

bless for qora devs and holders  Cool

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
lafong

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

Wait new UI -> release qora v1 -> marketing -> listing on dex -> listing on big name exchange -> price 0.5$/qora -> release qora v2 -> price 1$/qora

There is a lot of news, actually.

We have figured a way for QORA to have a TRUE DEX built atop its chain. Direct cross chain transfers with BTC and any BTC clone we choose can be done, and we're working that out now.

There is one slight thing that happened, and the UI dev seems to have gotten overwhelmed or something, so there are a couple options as far as doing either another or taking over development of the one he was doing. But I'm working that out now.

The exciting thing that I wanted to talk about was the DEX. We should have no need for an exchange, as we will be our own. We will not require any third party. We are also looking into the 0x project, to make use of their ledger they are building that will support DEX projects.

The vision I've seen for crypto overall in the future seems to be coming together. All things will have a token and all tokens will be directly tradeable with a worldwide p2p ledger. Beautiful.

The only thing holding us back right now is the new UI... so... there are a few options, one is that we can do the relaunch with the existing UI with a few other new features being the focus, then making QrowdFund into Qrowd, with a better UI, and a direct portal to BTC and LTC... the idea here is to utilize QORA only as a service token, allowing people to utilize the SmartContract crowdfund directly with BTC or LTC, not even realizing that QORA is being utilized in the back end. This can be done very easily and this is what we're doing on the back end side right now.

There is absolutely no issue with development other than the UI, which I'm finding a replacement for now, and am in communication with both a partner team, and a couple other potential new devs. One way or another we'll figure it out....

So basically what I would  like to know from the community, do we want to await the completion of the new UI, which will make everything much easier to use, or do we want to move forward without worrying about that, and simply focusing on other aspects until we get the UI back in development and moving towards completion?

The BackEnd is GREAT, and cat is doing AMAZING work for QORA, Gen 2 is already moving along quite well, and Gen 1 is ready on the back side, and we're adding the DEX support now.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: