Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best mining option?
PoW
PoS
Other - I will describe in the comments so that my option is added to this poll

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012  (Read 408625 times)
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 04:02:28 PM

Is there anything new about TRC or any update from DEV?
I have just seen TRC being down more 25% on Cryptopia exchange.
Dev should have more marketing promotion for this coin or it will be down under 10sats.

I just posted this:

EDIT: Where would you suggest we market?

Other News

I submitted TRC to Bter but haven't heard anything back.  I will be submitting TRC to Bitsquare soon.

I just found out about this site: https://www.coinpayments.net/  Does anyone have any up to date info on it?  I read as much as I could on it and it seems pretty legit.  If it is legit then I think this should be our main goal.  Having the ability to spend TRC on real world items would jump us into the present!

Also there seems to be some confusion about the post by the guy with the username terracoin here on bitcointalk.  That post about closing up shop was made by the original developer of Terracoin.  He hasn't been actively developing Terracoin for at least 3 years.  I took over supporting TRC even before I started the Terracoin Foundation.  I used to post on Sourceforge to answer questions about Terracoin and I also took over modding the Terracoin subreddit.
After much discussion with other TRC enthusiast I decided to create The Terracoin Foundation so that TRC gets the development it deserves.
It was actually pretty awesome that the original developer logged into bitcointalk (which he hasn't been know to do before) and posted that he was closing down his outdated sourceforge, github (I grabbed the username), and other sites.  He even took the time to point terracoin.org at terracoin.info.  This is why I keep saying it is a good thing!

The price of TRC is probably getting pounded right now for two reasons.  One - People think the TRC Foundation has closed down, and Two - Bitcoin is worth a lot.

Let's do a quick give away of 1000 TRC each to the first 5 people with over a 100 twitter followers who tweet a me (Terracoin_TRC) and Cryptopia, Tradesatoshi, Poloniex, Bter, or Bitsquare that TRC is doing good.  You don't have to include all of them.  Just me and one of the exchanges.

Also we will soon need to pay mrbodz and possibly the merchant site, so please donate to the future!  Thanks everyone!

Terracoin General Donation Address

12bTKJL3UiypnVQMyFXg7eCJudAyAtgh6p

Bitcoin General Donation Address

14LW52k8vhHvHaGfmgx48d3su4RcKPyKcc

.    Implemented!    .
. DASH’s Decentralized Governance, 
  MASTERNODES, and Instant Send.
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnwhitestar

Activity: 697
Merit: 262

Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:45:13 PM

How much would it cost to create a merchant gateway tool?

alex_under

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:24:09 PM

My expectations about 4 or 5 exchanges before the new year was too optimistic! Nevertheless, in the first days of 2017 was able to implement part of the planned. Congratulations friends - Terracoin returned to Novaexchange!!!

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_TRC/
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 11:06:56 PM

From what I have recently discovered, it looks like it costs about 1 BTC.  It is similar to getting voted onto an exchange.  This is the site I was talking about in the previous posts.  https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

I think this could really improve how TRC is perceived.  I was already think of adding a page on the website which would show each shop that accepts TRC if we implement this.

I will submit TRC tomorrow to that site.

Everyone tell me what you think!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 11:08:14 PM

My expectations about 4 or 5 exchanges before the new year was too optimistic! Nevertheless, in the first days of 2017 was able to implement part of the planned. Congratulations friends - Terracoin returned to Novaexchange!!!

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_TRC/

Let the arbitrage begin!  I'll update everything tomorrow!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

alex_under

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:21:48 PM

Nice to see on coinmarketcap number of supportive exchanges more than two. This really has not been more than two years! Smiley

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/terracoin/#markets
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 10:12:12 PM

Nice to see on coinmarketcap number of supportive exchanges more than two. This really has not been more than two years! Smiley

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/terracoin/#markets

Yeah!  Also both of the old exchanges that were listed on there don't exist anymore so all three have been gained since the Terracoin Foundation took over TRC!

Thanks for whoever told coinmarketcap to update!!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

johnwhitestar

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:21:05 AM

Seems like 1 BTC is a lot of money, maybe paying directly a programmer to have functionalities we need, in cooperation with some exchanger, would cost less.
For instance I'd need the tool that automatically pays a percentage to the promoter of the tool, which would help in a great way the spreading of TRC, I guess.

From what I have recently discovered, it looks like it costs about 1 BTC.  It is similar to getting voted onto an exchange.  This is the site I was talking about in the previous posts.  https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

I think this could really improve how TRC is perceived.  I was already think of adding a page on the website which would show each shop that accepts TRC if we implement this.

mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:26:15 AM

Seems like 1 BTC is a lot of money, maybe paying directly a programmer to have functionalities we need, in cooperation with some exchanger, would cost less.
For instance I'd need the tool that automatically pays a percentage to the promoter of the tool, which would help in a great way the spreading of TRC, I guess.

it'd be difficult to find somebody to do it for less than 1 BTC. i know i surely wouldnt. Just to develop the site would take quite some time.

Ahmed
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:31:16 AM

Please check PM dev.

Thanks. Smiley
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 01:04:02 AM

The issue with merchant services and the price is that they have a high overhead because of SSL certs, money transfers, etc.  So for a basic site we may be able to get someone for 1 BTC but to accept and transfer USD & EURO around on a secure site is something else.  I looked into that company and it looks pretty legit.  They raised like 150k to get set up, and they have a nice list of merchants.  Obviously the more merchants the better.

I put in a coin request on their site for the "free" add which is done with voting.  It will appear on their next round of voting.

I am not sure what you mean about paying a percentage to the promoter of the tool.  What do you mean?

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 05:07:48 AM

Hippocrypto is our new official Bitcointalk ANN designer.  We will be putting up his design in the next couple of days.  If anyone needs an ANN designed feel free to contact him.  Thanks!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

johnwhitestar

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:29:11 PM

From my point of view TRC has a great advantage over BTC.
The transfer is confirmed within minutes, while you need to wait hours to have a BTC transaction to be confirmed.
And the transaction costs are reasonably low.
So if for instance TRC would be traded on btc-e, as it used to be, the cost of the TRC merchant tool would be quite low, because you'd be able to automate everything from inside of the btc-e account of the merchant.
Having said this, the problem is the promotion costs of the TRC.
While the big guys are investing their big money into BTC, LTC, ETH, DOGE, DASH and you name it, doing the promotion in the spare time may create some issue in competing with the other cryptocurrencies.
And without promotion nobody will seriously using TRC, even if some of exchanges will list it, because TRC have to offer something that the other cryptocurrencies do not offer.
Do you remember where the site LakeBTC was two years ago in the list of exchangers? It was nowhere. And now you can see them on the top of the list.
How do they managed to do such a big step?
Have a look on their Referral program page here: https://www.lakebtc.com/s/ref
There are serous sellers that I personally know that would consider to promote the use of TRC in the physical world, but they wouldn't do it for free.
So if we'd have a merchant tool that on each transaction recognizes to the promoter of the tool a part of the fee, we'd have the TRC promoted by many people that would be interested to make money with it.

The issue with merchant services and the price is that they have a high overhead because of SSL certs, money transfers, etc.  So for a basic site we may be able to get someone for 1 BTC but to accept and transfer USD & EURO around on a secure site is something else.  I looked into that company and it looks pretty legit.  They raised like 150k to get set up, and they have a nice list of merchants.  Obviously the more merchants the better.

I put in a coin request on their site for the "free" add which is done with voting.  It will appear on their next round of voting.

I am not sure what you mean about paying a percentage to the promoter of the tool.  What do you mean?

alex_under

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:07:54 PM

Huge thanks to coinmarketcap for updating the information about Terracoin. Is trades in other currencies are a good volume (in comparison with total trading volumes that were until recently)!
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 03:28:07 AM

The transfer is confirmed within minutes, while you need to wait hours to have a BTC transaction to be confirmed.
So if for instance TRC would be traded on btc-e, as it used to be, the cost of the TRC merchant tool would be quite low, because you'd be able to automate everything from inside of the btc-e account of the merchant.
While the big guys are investing their big money into BTC, LTC, ETH, DOGE, DASH and you name it, doing the promotion in the spare time may create some issue in competing with the other cryptocurrencies.
And without promotion nobody will seriously using TRC, even if some of exchanges will list it, because TRC have to offer something that the other cryptocurrencies do not offer.
Do you remember where the site LakeBTC was two years ago in the list of exchangers? It was nowhere. And now you can see them on the top of the list.
There are serous sellers that I personally know that would consider to promote the use of TRC in the physical world, but they wouldn't do it for free.
So if we'd have a merchant tool that on each transaction recognizes to the promoter of the tool a part of the fee, we'd have the TRC promoted by many people that would be interested to make money with it.

TRC is in far better shape then BTC because of the rapid transactions, and with merged mining and DGW it is better protected.

I agree that TRC, or any cryptocoin has to offer something special, which is why we are trying to be innovative all the time.  Eventually we will add anonymous transactions.

After that point I don't think I understand what you mean.  I am not trying to be a jerk or anything.  I really don't understand what you are talking about.
It looks like lakebtc is an exchange and you can get a referral bonus for getting other people to use that exchange.

Wait.  I get it now!  You want a web button that cuts each referred person in on the transaction down the chain, and it would deposit right into their preferred exchanges account.

Yeah, that would probably be pretty cheap to implement, but with a real merchant account no one would be beholden to the person above them on the chain.  They could mark it up how ever much they want and they could get USD or EUROs without bouncing it around exchanges.

I hope I am understanding what you are talking about.  Keep the ideas coming!  TRC needs all of the innovative ideas!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

johnwhitestar

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:11:57 PM

I'm thinking about the promotion of TRC in the real world, not in internet.

Indeed BTC is not suitable for the real life shopping, because of the slow transactions.

It competes very well with a bank transfer, but one have to use additional tricks to have the possibility to pay with BTC as it were cash.

The TRC on the other hand do compete well with the credit cards, because the time to transfer TRC from one account to another is quite quick.

Not as quick as to pay with the cash, but still quite quick to compete with the credit cards without any additional trickery.

In the real life for the average person TRC and BTC is all the same: the vast majority of the people do not know anything about both.
So the time one would need to promote TRC and BTC is practically the same.

Speaking about the real world, let us see whether we have the same understanding about how the goods are being promoted in order for us to be able to buy them from the shops.

The factories need their goods to be sold and and the shops need the goods to sell. And in the middle there is a salesman the representative that visits shops and offers them the products of the factory. For doing so the representative take a fee for each sale of the shops that he has visited in case they buy something from the factory.

The same scheme on a more advanced level is called multilevel. In case of multilevel the seller visit shops and offers them goods and the owners of the shops can benefit as well promoting the goods to the other shops and so they become the sellers on the lower level of the multilevel structure. The seller can also create a network of other sellers that he trains how to sell goods to the shops and other sellers. The fee that the factory gives for each sale is the same, but it's being distributed between the members of the network in agreement to the rules that were initially set and agreed by all. And what you have seen on the page of lakebtc is a typical multilevel scheme, which helps a lot to promote goods, as you can see from the results lakebtc where able to obtain in the last two years.

Not only goods are sold in this way but also services. If you think about the credit card. It's accepted everywhere. How has it happen? There was some salesman in the beginning that was visiting shops one by one explaining advantages to accept a credit card a making fees on the transactions. In the beginning there were nobody who had a credit card but today it's a big market and the credit cards companies are listed on the stock exchanges.

If we want to spread TRC in the real word we need the salesmen and the tool that they would offer to the shops and to the other salesmen during their work and there should be guaranty that they will not work for free. So an automated fee is needed.

Which need would the TRC cover?
As you can see the governments are tending to reduce the quantity of available cash. And there are even some countries that are thinking not to use cash any more (https://cointelegraph.com/news/cash-electronic-money-scandinavia).
The reasons are:
1) to reduce the cost of a cash production
2) to reduce the tax evasion
3) to have a better control for security reason
ecc

But not all the people are happy to be controlled in such a strong way and there are countries that has such a high level of taxation that it's scientifically proven that their economies would fail in case all the people pays taxes.

You can understand that here we are speaking about a huge market that BTC can not cover while TRC can.

I have the salesmen that are considering to promote TRC in the real world. But we don't have the tool.

The first problem with the tool is that there is no exchanger where you would be able to exchange TRC into USD or EUR.
As I said previously being TRC transaction very quick the basic way to create a merchant tool would be to create the dedicated accounts for each shop on which as soon as TRC arrive they would be automatically sold and the resulting fiat transferred to the shops bank account.

But in this scheme there is no fee for the promoter. That's why maybe an android/iphone wallet would be need, similar to Electrum that recognizes automatically a fee to the salesman.

I think such an application wouldn't be difficult to create and it's not a huge investment and I'm ready to consider the price of this tool and invest money into it's creation. 

Of course the owner of the shop will be able to install the normal TRC wallet, register an account on the exchanger and do everything by itself, but it's a next step for him which requires some additional knowledge and if the service offered by the merchant tool is good there will be no reason for him to change (just consider all the technical, legal and accounting assistance he may need to work with TRCs).

Hope that now my idea is a bit more clear.

TRC is in far better shape then BTC because of the rapid transactions, and with merged mining and DGW it is better protected.

I agree that TRC, or any cryptocoin has to offer something special, which is why we are trying to be innovative all the time.  Eventually we will add anonymous transactions.

After that point I don't think I understand what you mean.  I am not trying to be a jerk or anything.  I really don't understand what you are talking about.
It looks like lakebtc is an exchange and you can get a referral bonus for getting other people to use that exchange.

Wait.  I get it now!  You want a web button that cuts each referred person in on the transaction down the chain, and it would deposit right into their preferred exchanges account.

Yeah, that would probably be pretty cheap to implement, but with a real merchant account no one would be beholden to the person above them on the chain.  They could mark it up how ever much they want and they could get USD or EUROs without bouncing it around exchanges.

I hope I am understanding what you are talking about.  Keep the ideas coming!  TRC needs all of the innovative ideas!

clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 05:03:34 AM

I'm thinking about the promotion of TRC in the real world, not in internet.

Indeed BTC is not suitable for the real life shopping, because of the slow transactions.

It competes very well with a bank transfer, but one have to use additional tricks to have the possibility to pay with BTC as it were cash.

The TRC on the other hand do compete well with the credit cards, because the time to transfer TRC from one account to another is quite quick.

Not as quick as to pay with the cash, but still quite quick to compete with the credit cards without any additional trickery.

In the real life for the average person TRC and BTC is all the same: the vast majority of the people do not know anything about both.
So the time one would need to promote TRC and BTC is practically the same.

Speaking about the real world, let us see whether we have the same understanding about how the goods are being promoted in order for us to be able to buy them from the shops.

The factories need their goods to be sold and and the shops need the goods to sell. And in the middle there is a salesman the representative that visits shops and offers them the products of the factory. For doing so the representative take a fee for each sale of the shops that he has visited in case they buy something from the factory.

The same scheme on a more advanced level is called multilevel. In case of multilevel the seller visit shops and offers them goods and the owners of the shops can benefit as well promoting the goods to the other shops and so they become the sellers on the lower level of the multilevel structure. The seller can also create a network of other sellers that he trains how to sell goods to the shops and other sellers. The fee that the factory gives for each sale is the same, but it's being distributed between the members of the network in agreement to the rules that were initially set and agreed by all. And what you have seen on the page of lakebtc is a typical multilevel scheme, which helps a lot to promote goods, as you can see from the results lakebtc where able to obtain in the last two years.

Not only goods are sold in this way but also services. If you think about the credit card. It's accepted everywhere. How has it happen? There was some salesman in the beginning that was visiting shops one by one explaining advantages to accept a credit card a making fees on the transactions. In the beginning there were nobody who had a credit card but today it's a big market and the credit cards companies are listed on the stock exchanges.

If we want to spread TRC in the real word we need the salesmen and the tool that they would offer to the shops and to the other salesmen during their work and there should be guaranty that they will not work for free. So an automated fee is needed.

Which need would the TRC cover?
As you can see the governments are tending to reduce the quantity of available cash. And there are even some countries that are thinking not to use cash any more (https://cointelegraph.com/news/cash-electronic-money-scandinavia).
The reasons are:
1) to reduce the cost of a cash production
2) to reduce the tax evasion
3) to have a better control for security reason
ecc

But not all the people are happy to be controlled in such a strong way and there are countries that has such a high level of taxation that it's scientifically proven that their economies would fail in case all the people pays taxes.

You can understand that here we are speaking about a huge market that BTC can not cover while TRC can.

I have the salesmen that are considering to promote TRC in the real world. But we don't have the tool.

The first problem with the tool is that there is no exchanger where you would be able to exchange TRC into USD or EUR.
As I said previously being TRC transaction very quick the basic way to create a merchant tool would be to create the dedicated accounts for each shop on which as soon as TRC arrive they would be automatically sold and the resulting fiat transferred to the shops bank account.

But in this scheme there is no fee for the promoter. That's why maybe an android/iphone wallet would be need, similar to Electrum that recognizes automatically a fee to the salesman.

I think such an application wouldn't be difficult to create and it's not a huge investment and I'm ready to consider the price of this tool and invest money into it's creation. 

Of course the owner of the shop will be able to install the normal TRC wallet, register an account on the exchanger and do everything by itself, but it's a next step for him which requires some additional knowledge and if the service offered by the merchant tool is good there will be no reason for him to change (just consider all the technical, legal and accounting assistance he may need to work with TRCs).

Hope that now my idea is a bit more clear.

The most important next step for TRC is to get merchant tools which will do the converting from TRC to USD or EUR automatically, which is why I submitted TRC to Coinpayments next round of voting.  I think we are on the same page on that.

As for the rest, I totally get what you are saying now, but I don't think the TRC Foundation would want to be involved with multi-level marketing.

The genius of decentralized currency is that you can do whatever you want with it after each step of progress is accomplished.  Help TRC get on Coinpayments and then the first step of your plan has been accomplished.

Keep the ideas coming!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

johnwhitestar

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:48:00 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 02:04:42 PM by johnwhitestar

Fine, I've just contacted Coinpayments because they have an affiliate program, so my idea is pretty close to what they are already offering. We'll see whether they could be interested.

Maybe you can contact BTC-e and ask them whether they'd consider to re-introduce TRC/EUR pair in case we will present them a credible project of promoting TRCs in the real world?

The most important next step for TRC is to get merchant tools which will do the converting from TRC to USD or EUR automatically, which is why I submitted TRC to Coinpayments next round of voting.  I think we are on the same page on that.

As for the rest, I totally get what you are saying now, but I don't think the TRC Foundation would want to be involved with multi-level marketing.

The genius of decentralized currency is that you can do whatever you want with it after each step of progress is accomplished.  Help TRC get on Coinpayments and then the first step of your plan has been accomplished.

Keep the ideas coming!

clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 04:33:38 AM

Fine, I've just contacted Coinpayments because they have an affiliate program, so my idea is pretty close to what they are already offering. We'll see whether they could be interested.

Maybe you can contact BTC-e and ask them whether they'd consider to re-introduce TRC/EUR pair in case we will present them a credible project of promoting TRCs in the real world?

Excellent!  I didn't look into their affiliate program, but I do know they have quite a few merchants using their services.  Let's get Terracoin on Coinpayments immediately after it is listed on their voting platform!

As for BTC-E, I contacted them a while ago asking to be relisted.  Here is their response:

Support Leo <btc-e@btc-e.com>
10/25/16

to me
Hello,

Sorry, but we cannot talk anything about adding\deleting any pairs. If we decide to add\remove any pair you will see annoncement in our news.

Can you not do the same thing with another exchange?  Terracoin is on three exchanges now, and I think we will grow to more soon.

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

johnwhitestar

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:56:13 AM

I think that the same thing can be done with the majority of exchanges because most of them if not all do have APIs.
The most important thing for this project is of course the possibility to have the pair TRC/EUR and TRC/USD or at least any other currency on the same exchange that have EUR and/or USD gateway.

While applying to the exchanges I authorize you to use the information about this project, so your request could receive a better attention, because it might be an additional incentive to the exchanger to decide implementing TRC especially if they have already merchant tools, and if you need you can involve me in the discussion with them so I'll be able to give them the additional information about the project in case they are interested in it. 

Excellent!  I didn't look into their affiliate program, but I do know they have quite a few merchants using their services.  Let's get Terracoin on Coinpayments immediately after it is listed on their voting platform!

As for BTC-E, I contacted them a while ago asking to be relisted.  Here is their response:

Support Leo <btc-e@btc-e.com>
10/25/16

to me
Hello,

Sorry, but we cannot talk anything about adding\deleting any pairs. If we decide to add\remove any pair you will see annoncement in our news.

Can you not do the same thing with another exchange?  Terracoin is on three exchanges now, and I think we will grow to more soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: