Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best mining option?
PoW
PoS
Other - I will describe in the comments so that my option is added to this poll

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012  (Read 408653 times)
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 01:38:06 AM

Maybe Alcurex support can help, just send them a message and see what happens.

I guess they are doing a major update to their site over the next week and new coins will be added after that.

As for NovaExchange I am having two issues.
1. It won't accept 0 as a premine
2. I don't have any cash on there to actually list the coin.

How serious are we about getting it listed on NovaExchange?  If we are slightly serious we should just come up with the .3 bitcoin instead of going through the voting on their site.

To find out how serious we are I recommend everyone vote by either transferring BTC to me on Novaexchange (clockuniverse on there) or donating to the general BTC address:  14LW52k8vhHvHaGfmgx48d3su4RcKPyKcc

Remember we are only trying to come up with .3 BTC.  Thanks!

.    Implemented!    .
. DASH’s Decentralized Governance, 
  MASTERNODES, and Instant Send.
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

Terracoin-PR

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:40:19 AM

Here is a list of all existing exchanges (about)

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Should we also try some chinese exchanges? They seem to eat anything there is Smiley

CoinUniverse, what happens if you don't put any value at all? What does 0-9 mean?

Chinese exchanges would be a great target. They take flight with speculation. It could help drive the price forward and put it somewhere we can hold with future development and promotion.
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 02:04:22 AM

Should we also try some chinese exchanges? They seem to eat anything there is Smiley

CoinUniverse, what happens if you don't put any value at all? What does 0-9 mean?

I did tab through that field and it filled it with a zero.  Since neither my account on there or the general donations address has gotten any BTC or Npoints I am going to assume people aren't really that interested in getting listed on there.

I was pretty surprised to see Poloniex as the top volume in the last 24 hours.  That is nice.  I opened a support ticket with them since their coin add page just goes to a blank page.

As for trying to get added to that whole list of exchanges, we need to take it slow so that exchanges don't delist TRC because of lack of volume.

Also it is difficult to get listed on a Chinese exchange because no one in the TRC Foundation speaks Chinese.  If you know someone who speaks Chinese and wants to join the Foundation that would be great!  Have them contact me!

Lastly, just being on exchanges doesn't grow a coin.  Being able to spend a coin grows a coin.  If anyone knows of places to try and get added post on here.

I have been thinking that one of the best things we could do for TRC is get the ability to have a button on a website that lets people pay with TRC.  Anyone have any ideas about how to make that happen?

I guess tipping on Reddit would be nice too...

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:26:03 PM

I did tab through that field and it filled it with a zero.  Since neither my account on there or the general donations address has gotten any BTC or Npoints I am going to assume people aren't really that interested in getting listed on there.

I was pretty surprised to see Poloniex as the top volume in the last 24 hours.  That is nice.  I opened a support ticket with them since their coin add page just goes to a blank page.

As for trying to get added to that whole list of exchanges, we need to take it slow so that exchanges don't delist TRC because of lack of volume.

Also it is difficult to get listed on a Chinese exchange because no one in the TRC Foundation speaks Chinese.  If you know someone who speaks Chinese and wants to join the Foundation that would be great!  Have them contact me!

Lastly, just being on exchanges doesn't grow a coin.  Being able to spend a coin grows a coin.  If anyone knows of places to try and get added post on here.

I have been thinking that one of the best things we could do for TRC is get the ability to have a button on a website that lets people pay with TRC.  Anyone have any ideas about how to make that happen?

I guess tipping on Reddit would be nice too...

if we can get a fundraiser together for a droplet for a year. When i get the time i'll get some TRC bot's running.
 - Coinomi
 - Reddit
 - IRC
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 11:25:18 PM

if we can get a fundraiser together for a droplet for a year. When i get the time i'll get some TRC bot's running.
 - Coinomi
 - Reddit
 - IRC

What is a droplet?

I was hoping some other people would put in their opinion about the TRC tipping because currently I only use Reddit for TRC stuff and I am the only one who posts on there.

News

Poloniex has confirmed that they got the coin request and they are reviewing the information now.
Bittrex support issue I was having has been fixed and I can now submit Terracoin to Bittrex.

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 01:07:31 AM

Not everyone who has won the giveaway has emailed me their TRC address.  I will start sending out prizes in the next couple of days!

Remember it is still going on and at this point almost anyone can get some free TRC by just spreading the word about TRC being back in action!  We like posts on Twitter or Reddit.  Thanks, and remember we do have a limited supply of TRC to give away and we will ignore obvious sock puppet accounts.

News

Submitted coin request to Bittrex.

Input Needed!

How do you guys feel about getting TRC added to tipping on:
 - Coinomi
 - Reddit
 - IRC

Mrbodz is willing to set that up for one droplet a year (whatever that is), but we need input before we decide if we want to start fund raising.

Thanks

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

Terracoin-PR

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:58:51 PM

A droplet is just a hosted VPS, it's the term DigitalOcean uses for theirs.

Thanks to all who participated in the giveaway. We will be coming up with some more inventive and useful ideas for you to earn TRC in the near future!
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 12:45:49 AM

Just checked through the news-section at NovaExchange. Looks like TRC was delisted from there a while ago.

Since TRC once existed and now updated, maybe we get discount? Smiley

2016-08-19 20:32 - Coins that will be delisted 31th August 2016
TRC, Terracoin

That is crazy that they delisted it right before we updated the wallet.
I just emailed them asking to be added for nostalgia's sake.

We will see what happens.  Thanks for the info!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 12:47:19 AM

A droplet is just a hosted VPS, it's the term DigitalOcean uses for theirs.

Thanks to all who participated in the giveaway. We will be coming up with some more inventive and useful ideas for you to earn TRC in the near future!

@mrbodz, which version would work?  The $5 a month, or would we be shooting for a better one?

Does anyone have any interest in getting tipping going?  Please give you feedback.  Thanks!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

Spidersbox
Legendary

Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:14:44 AM

tipping on Cryptopia is kind of expensive, but it does make others aware of the coin being tipped.
Just a thought.
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 02:17:10 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 02:34:42 AM by clockuniverse

tipping on Cryptopia is kind of expensive, but it does make others aware of the coin being tipped.
Just a thought.

Yeah, tipping on Cryptopia is too expensive.  I was talking about adding it on Reddit, IRC, and Coinomi.

Mrbodz said he would help set that up if we had a year long Droplet.

EDIT: So many typos.

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 03:45:11 AM

I got a respond from Bittrex about the coin add, which is below:

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand. Please encourage the development team to contact support@bittrex.com.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

I don't think this is defeat.  I already responded saying I head the TRC Foundation.

So the next paragraph explains how much the TRC Foundation need everyone's support!  Lets tweet and post on that irc channel as much as possible.

Remember to tag me in your tweets.  Thanks!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 02:25:45 AM

A little bit of action happening on TRC.

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 11:09:57 AM

I just found out why I'm having problems when merge mining TRC & WLC on the same p2pool node - it seems WLC is using the same ChainID return 0x0011 as TRC, which is obviously confusing my p2pool node:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=791398.220

Over a month has passed but they still didn't change their code yet - maybe dev here can PM them a friendly request/reminder?

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 01:24:03 PM

I just found out why I'm having problems when merge mining TRC & WLC on the same p2pool node - it seems WLC is using the same ChainID return 0x0011 as TRC, which is obviously confusing my p2pool node:

Over a month has passed but they still didn't change their code yet - maybe dev here can PM them a friendly request/reminder?

Well, technically, since TRC just switched to merged mining...WLC had that chainID first...

It's a bit of conundrum as TRC is much more popular... 

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 01:38:00 PM

Well, technically, since TRC just switched to merged mining...WLC had that chainID first...

It's a bit of conundrum as TRC is much more popular... 

Oh? I didn't realise that actually, when I saw the post in the WLC thread about changing it I just presumed it was an oversight by WLCdev, so I stand corrected.
Either way, I've removed WLC from my merge mining node, as like you say, TRC is much more popular.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:06:21 PM

There was a merged mining chain id registry i made so i used a spare one. No one notified me of their id so it wasnt on the list
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 12:29:02 AM

There was a merged mining chain id registry i made so i used a spare one. No one notified me of their id so it wasnt on the list

I'll add that to the next wallet update list.

If anyone else has noticed simple issues which wouldn't require a mandatory wallet update feel free to post them on here and I will add them to the new wallet update list.

Soon we will need to start talking about the next big changes we want for the coin.  Right now the main thing I hear from exchanges is that we aren't innovative enough to be worth adding.

I submitted Terracoin to the merchant tools site Cryptonator because we need merchant tools badly (and someone PMed me requesting them) and they said they weren't adding any coins right now.

If anyone ones of any other merchant tool sites, or has the ability to build one themselves please post on here.  Thanks!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:54:48 PM

Unable to synch from 8 weeks ago, the TRC block explorer shows there's been no blocks for 40+ days? Is this right? Thanks

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 01:19:10 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 01:39:07 PM by IconFirm

Unable to synch from 8 weeks ago, the TRC block explorer shows there's been no blocks for 40+ days? Is this right? Thanks

Block explorer looks fine to me:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/arg/

http://www.zpool.ca/explorer/TRC

Are you using the latest wallet & on the correct blockchain?

EDIT: Link to wrong explorer, sorry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: