Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:14:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best mining option?
PoW
PoS
Other - I will describe in the comments so that my option is added to this poll

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012  (Read 408626 times)
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 07:20:54 PM

The graphics of the site are not in line with cryptoworld community expectations, from my point of view.

I am sorry that you don't like the website.

We wanted to start with awesome graphics, and a sleek style that we could add more content as we go.  I feel extremely happy with the new website especially because Rehrar used Jekyll so that in the future we can set up a plugin for easy translations.

You and I have had many many conversations over the past year and a half, and I just don’t really have time to address your every critique anymore.

We are at a critical and exciting point in development of Terracoin, and I can’t discuss every negative comment you make.

We have two devs who are in the UK, and one dev in the US. 

All of those devs communicate on different platforms, and I try to immediately respond to each of them as quickly as possible so that development moves forward, but I also sleep and work.

I also try to welcome and talk with all of the new members of the community that show up.

In between those times I am compiling code and testing settings.  I do this while I am working my day job, and while I sleep.

I spend all of my free time, and all of my extra money on Terracoin because I believe in it so much.

But this also means that I no longer have time to debate you on every move we make.

Criticism is good for any coin, or business, but nick picking every move forward isn’t. 

We can grow from constructive criticism.

I think the new website is awesome.

I think 5000 for a masternode is awesome.

We are literally weeks away from exploding, and a group of us are working really hard to make that happen.

Feel free to voice your concerns, or criticisms, and if I don’t respond it don’t mean that I haven’t read them, or don’t care. 

It just means I don’t have time to address your constant negative concerns because I am working to move Terracoin forward.

.    Implemented!    .
. DASH’s Decentralized Governance, 
  MASTERNODES, and Instant Send.
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobitza202

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:23:45 PM

Website looks great, keep up the good work  Wink
ghenghisd

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:23:47 PM

How do you add them?
I tried creating a terracoin.conf file in the roaming/terracoin folder but no change.

You can add through the Qt Gui client's About Debug menu, there's a debug console.

Did this help?  If not then I can send you some screenshots.  Thanks!

I entered the nodes list in debug the window and it worked thanks
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:24:17 AM

The graphics of the site are not in line with cryptoworld community expectations, from my point of view.

We wanted to start with awesome graphics, and a sleek style that we could add more content as we go.  I feel extremely happy with the new website especially because Rehrar used Jekyll so that in the future we can set up a plugin for easy translations.

You and I have had many many conversations over the past year and a half, and I just don’t really have time to address your every critique anymore.

We are at a critical and exciting point in development of Terracoin, and I can’t discuss every negative comment you make.

All of those devs communicate on different platforms, and I try to immediately respond to each of them as quickly as possible so that development moves forward, but I also sleep and work.

I also try to welcome and talk with all of the new members of the community that show up.

In between those times I am compiling code and testing settings.  I do this while I am working my day job, and while I sleep.

I spend all of my free time, and all of my extra money on Terracoin because I believe in it so much.

But this also means that I no longer have time to debate you on every move we make.

Criticism is good for any coin, or business, but nick picking every move forward isn’t. 

We are literally weeks away from exploding, and a group of us are working really hard to make that happen.

Feel free to voice your concerns, or criticisms, and if I don’t respond it don’t mean that I haven’t read them, or don’t care. 

It just means I don’t have time to address your constant negative concerns because I am working to move Terracoin forward.

You're doing a great work. Thank you for your kindness and for the polite and patient manner in which you receive everyone who seeks information about Terracoin. Keep the good work!
RidgyDidge

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:37:40 AM

We wanted to start with awesome graphics, and a sleek style that we could add more content as we go.  I feel extremely happy with the new website especially because Rehrar used Jekyll so that in the future we can set up a plugin for easy translations.

In between those times I am compiling code and testing settings.  I do this while I am working my day job, and while I sleep.

You're doing a great work. Thank you for your kindness and for the polite and patient manner in which you receive everyone who seeks information about Terracoin. Keep the good work!

I hope great things are in store for TerraCoin as it was one of the very 1st coins I ever mined although I never got much the idea and concept around the coin name was good enough for me to like it (Terra = Earth Cheesy)

The thread is still active, the coin trades a bit and there is work being done to change things by the looks & sounds of it.

Another Legacy coin to go Boom ? You Decide Wink Cheesy

clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:21:20 AM

August 17th Terracoin Update - Testing

On Sunday we officially entered the testing phase!

We have been steadily at work testing and breaking the code since then. 

This means that we are on target for the hard fork in about a month and a half!

If you want to help test, feel free to contact me on any of the forums, or via email.  Once we have mined enough tTRC we can send some to you so you can test too, or if you want you can mine the testnet for your own tTRC.

With the help of SixofFive I have also started working on a guides for masternode setup.

If you haven't seen our awesom new website created by Rehrar, check it out here: terracoin.io

Historically the price of any coin adding masternodes rises as it gets closer to the hard fork date, so you should get your collatoral of 5000 TRC for a masternode now!

Now for the other stuff.

Countdown

We are approximately 6 weeks from the hard fork!

Numbers

30 days ago we were at 0.00001727 BTC (.0406 USD) and today we are at 0.00001763 BTC (.0756 USD).

We are ranked 339 on coinmarketcap with a market cap of $1,594,601 USD. Last week our market cap was $1,828,873 USD.

Source: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/terracoin/#charts

Donation Addresses

Terracoin: 12bTKJL3UiypnVQMyFXg7eCJudAyAtgh6p

Bitcoin: 14LW52k8vhHvHaGfmgx48d3su4RcKPyKcc

Terracoin Donations for the World Address

1BQH6gBzkxxyMQG3VSJCHnmVGfWu64nbPL

Public Slack Invite

https://join.slack.com/t/terracoin/shared_invite/MjI4NDQ2ODM0MDIxLTE1MDMwMTgwNzMtYmMzZmExZDIxNg

Public Telegram Invite

https://t.me/terracoin

Newsletter Subscription

http://eepurl.com/cYRTwn

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 12:39:36 PM

Been looking into this project and it looks really good. Im thinking about setting up a MN when the hardfork hits. Smiley
fromtash

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 09:58:53 AM

Countdown

So masternodes will be available right after the hardfork, right?

STOPBEINGREEDY

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:36:36 AM

Been looking into this project and it looks really good. Im thinking about setting up a MN when the hardfork hits. Smiley

have read about 10 pages of this ann myself. clockuniverse seems to have really been consistent since 2016 which is awesome.
my only worry FOR YOU CLOCKUNIVERSE is that you dont overwork yourself and burnout unexpectedly.
hopefully more and more members of this fine community will step up to assist you as things move along.

my major frustration though is that i currently dont have any funds to invest in this.
i rkon a minimum of 40,000 terracoins would make a seriously good investment at current prices.
good luck all.

(watches in frustration from the side lines). Cry

Longtime dreamer: DREAMCOIN:
DREAMCOIN now solidly based on land.
http://dreamcoin.fi/Freedomlandb.pdf
Exavier

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:16:43 PM

Just got my Terracoin to set up a MN when it rolls out. Watching this coin for a few days and decided to get in on it. I think this looks very promising. Good, responsive, active devs and a great community behind it.
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 08:58:30 PM

Just got my Terracoin to set up a MN when it rolls out. Watching this coin for a few days and decided to get in on it. I think this looks very promising. Good, responsive, active devs and a great community behind it.

I am also very hopeful about this project. Just waiting for the implementation of the MN!
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 10:32:54 PM

Countdown

Yep!  That is one of the reasons we are testing it for so long.  We want to make sure all of the new code is working before we fork over to it.

have read about 10 pages of this ann myself. clockuniverse seems to have really been consistent since 2016 which is awesome.
my only worry FOR YOU CLOCKUNIVERSE is that you dont overwork yourself and burnout unexpectedly.
hopefully more and more members of this fine community will step up to assist you as things move along.

my major frustration though is that i currently dont have any funds to invest in this.
i rkon a minimum of 40,000 terracoins would make a seriously good investment at current prices.
good luck all.

(watches in frustration from the side lines). Cry

Cheesy Thanks for the concern but I am doing good!  I took most of the past three days off, and I plan on going to bed early tonight.   Smiley

More and more people have joined the community and they are definitely helping to make my life easier.  Thanks everybody!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

Exavier

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:03:03 AM

Any list of nodes I can point my wallet toward? For some reason it won't sync up at all with the blockchain.
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:01:26 AM

Any list of nodes I can point my wallet toward? For some reason it won't sync up at all with the blockchain.

The Windows wallet has an issue with the DNS, which will be fixed next version.  Here are some nodes:

addnode 62.138.3.214:13333 add
addnode 23.152.0.149:13333 add
addnode 108.61.10.90:13333 add
addnode 82.200.205.30:13333 add
addnode 93.113.101.229:13333 add

Thanks!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

fromtash

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:33:54 AM

Countdown

Yep!  That is one of the reasons we are testing it for so long.  We want to make sure all of the new code is working before we fork over to it.
Great, looking forward to it! Coins for MN have already been bought.

clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:56:31 PM

We got enough donations at masternodes.pro to be listed on there once the hard fork comes.  Thanks everyone!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

sls

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:17:41 AM

MN cost 1k or 5k  Huh
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:41:45 AM

MN cost 1k or 5k  Huh
5k per node

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
elelegzet

Activity: 749
Merit: 501

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:58:01 PM

Translated the last weekly update for the Russian locality. Waiting for the fresh one. And I really hope more popular language support will join in!!!

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:34:15 PM

Translated the last weekly update for the Russian locality. Waiting for the fresh one. And I really hope more popular language support will join in!!!

Awesome!  Thanks man, and I hope so too!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: