Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
Stef9292

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:26:03 PM

Have a future or will be the future? thats the question. Tell me about something, in history, that made 700% profit in just 1 year. Nothing? yes, nothing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tranhaop

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:28:54 PM

Of course, Bitcoin will have a bright future. At present it has shown us, the price of bitcoin is increasing, in the future this bitcoin will be widely developed all over the world. I think so
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:42:10 AM

Of course, Bitcoin will have a bright future. At present it has shown us, the price of bitcoin is increasing, in the future this bitcoin will be widely developed all over the world. I think so

As of now, they have a good present and I believe that Bitcoin can have a good future too. I am not the type of person who could see future but I can feel that Bitcoin is confidently powerful and It will be gained more success in the future.

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:24:40 PM

Yes, of course, bitkoin has a great future. Bitcoin has already grown. This is a community that continues to grow in strength and in its values. It is very encouraging that bitkoin will live longer and, of course, will have a future.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:41:58 PM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.

If you think when the bitcoin start you won't believe how it works in the past years. The creator of bitcoin is so smart because of it is successful by now. Many people support bitcoin because they believe bitcoin have a future or make a good things in the all country. I believe in bitcoin to make it the future money in the world.
saif.shaikha

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:51:13 PM

Bitcoin has proven that blockchain technology is real and the advantages it offers for real world use cases like banking transactions. Bitcoin though still not accepted as a currency by any country, will continue to survive as the community grows and become stronger. I believe this may be our transition to only having crypto currencies in future and Bitcoin can one day server as one true international currency.

Lannie25

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:20:11 PM

Yes, in this industry there’s no doubt that they can dominate in the whole world in field of electronic banking. Their excellent performance gives them a huge picture in the future.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:53:13 PM

From their excellent performance, there is no doubt that they have a big role will be play in the future. The efficient performance, well detailed plans, strategic management and good financing brings the company and management of bitcoin on the top; in the field of electronic banking. From this it tells them that they can dominate in the whole world. Many companies see the potential of bitcoin that they have a bright journey in the future because of its continuous achievements they received.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:01:10 PM

well, of course bitcoin will have a very good future. many well-known companies are beginning to adopt bitcoin as an investment tool. and of course this will continue to grow, and will have an effect on the price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:02:25 PM

Bitcoin has proven that blockchain technology is real and the advantages it offers for real world use cases like banking transactions. Bitcoin though still not accepted as a currency by any country, will continue to survive as the community grows and become stronger. I believe this may be our transition to only having crypto currencies in future and Bitcoin can one day server as one true international currency.

I believe that blockchain technology will be widely accepted in the financial industry, be cause of many advantages.
Regarding bitcoin, I donp't think that banking or financial industry will ever accept it.
I can mention a few reasons but main is decentralization of bitcoin.
It means there is no bank or company behind bitcoin.
So, of anybody stole your btc funds, there is nothing you can do about it, you can not complain or seek compensation for damages.
Financial industry will never accept bitcoin because of it.
I think that bitcoin have future only with individuals, people who like privacy and security.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
shiv06

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:07:43 PM

Bitcoin have a bright future. If we look at the development of bitcoin at the time and long as the community continue growing everyday it will exist long last. By learning bitcoin digital cryptocurrency and bitcoin investment is smart investment and earn more profit. I hope stay invested on BTC and the marketing of BTC continues to grow in future.
splat44

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:09:11 PM

Bitcoin is a future money and can be use for commodity buying goods online or in a market place is the best way to use. Bitcoin has blockchain that store all the transactions  whether an assets, a money or real estate property.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:16:57 PM

Bitcoin is a future money and can be use for commodity buying goods online or in a market place is the best way to use. Bitcoin has blockchain that store all the transactions  whether an assets, a money or real estate property.

I'm sure Bitcoin is the future. I do not think he would be able to threaten anything now, since he had developed so well. We have contact with him everywhere. Who knows what next, maybe it will be a new currency.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:13:42 AM

Bitcoin will play a huge role in the society in future. The performance of the company defines or gives the analyst a conclusion what will be in future. The company’s performance in the market is consistent which leads them to become number one and unbeatable. Base on the background of the company , I believe that bitcoin will rich more victories and achievements in future if they maintain what are they doing.
Bitcoin has the power to be the upcoming strongest legal digital currency and this is the only reason some corrupt governments are not making bitcoin legal just because they don’t want to lose control over their public. Bitcoin is the only digital currency that has very strong future and I am pretty sure that in the coming years, bitcoin is going to be legal in developing countries as well due to public pressure.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:04:56 PM

I think so. Bitcoin has helped a lot of people for years. So, it is only rightful for it to have future. Also, the fact that it has lasted for years then it should be able to continue and we should also encourage that idea because it might be good for us in the future to have something like bitcoin. It may be the key to a successful nation.
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:57:44 PM

Yes have a future of this bitcoin when you think twice and be careful for investments ..so that you can have a future of this bitcoin..
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:50:52 PM

Of course it has a future, it has already lived enough to gain strength and it is so interested that it can't die in any way
guesswhat

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:25:02 PM

Of course it has a future, it has already lived enough to gain strength and it is so interested that it can't die in any way

People were questioning this this year, the answer of bitcoin happened very sharply and accurately. YES!

It proved itself to us and it showed a high profitability during the months in 2017. It will be easy to tell its future will be promising.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:31:14 PM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.
Ofcourse bitcoin has a bright future there.  Since bitcoin are the most popular currency as of now. Many investors are dying to invest with it because they know how bitcoin can grow fast. Especially not that there is a huge demand of bitcoin in the market. In addition to that the reputation and potential of bitcoin is enough to stay it on the top among other currencies.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:09:56 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that has a good future of Bitcoin does not have a future, I think Bitcoin will be like Dogecoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: