Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:57:51 AM

Bitcoin has strong user base community it is because the value of bitcoin price is increasing, even though the government has no control on it. Still, people are believing bitcoin, it indicates that bitcoin has a strong future. The bitcoin has great demand in the market when compared to gold, today it reaches to all-time high price.

in fact people are now believing on bitcoin so much. that is the reason that bitcoin price is increasing too much. we can hope that in future bitcoin will become more and more stronger that its previous potion.
Right now i just use the off chain to make a transaction into the other exchange site. But the performance of the bitcoin network is less, More people with no option about the blocksize increase is really terrible.
Bitcoin will not stronger until the technical problem will have resolved by the dev.
That problem will surely be resolve in the future, right now, it's not my concern since I don't think it's a major problem. I believe in bitcoin to have a brighter future because we want it to happen that way, we the supporters are making every progress like what we are seeing now.
I know the price has drop down a bit but that does not alarm me and maybe for those who believe that bitcoin is already a strong asset now.

i agree with Finestream said and i am sure that the dev with the team is not stay to see this problem and i am sure that they will fix this as soon as possible so we can continue to use bitcoin without have the problem at all. i see bitcoin itself have a good future because bitcoin is giving an offer for us to make money or make new investment.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:01:28 AM

I believe bitcoin even have a future even its price is speculative many users are  still into bitcoin. Everyday the demand is increasing and bitcoin is rapidly growing it has a benefits and advantages that users will even used bitcoin daily.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:41:29 AM

I believe bitcoin even have a future even its price is speculative many users are  still into bitcoin. Everyday the demand is increasing and bitcoin is rapidly growing it has a benefits and advantages that users will even used bitcoin daily.

We always see on how bitcoin pump and dump but the best thing about it is that it has a very good future. Because we know that how those early people who bought bitcoin at lower price unexpectedly got thousands of it and manage to hide it for a longer time until today. And that made them from nothing to something, enjoying their patience and belief to the good future of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:44:48 AM

yes bitcoin has a very bright future. in fact in modern modern world people are now giving more preference to online shopping and trading therefore when bitcoin was not yet introduce so people were using paypal, but now when now bitcoin has becoming more popular, so people are now giving preference to bitcoin and hope that in future the use of bitcoin will increase more and more and that is the reason that bitcoin has a very bright future.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:05:29 AM

I believe bitcoin even have a future even its price is speculative many users are  still into bitcoin. Everyday the demand is increasing and bitcoin is rapidly growing it has a benefits and advantages that users will even used bitcoin daily.
yes bitcoin has a very bright future. in fact in modern modern world people are now giving more preference to online shopping and trading therefore when bitcoin was not yet introduce so people were using paypal, but now when now bitcoin has becoming more popular, so people are now giving preference to bitcoin and hope that in future the use of bitcoin will increase more and more and that is the reason that bitcoin has a very bright future.
That is right, bitcoin does need promotion to other people to become more popular than now and if that happens then the bitcoin will be used in many places because they will realize that the bitcoin is better than the current payment options right now like paypal etc. and then they will switch to bitcoin. To have a greater and brighter future then bitcoin will need a lot of users.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:28:42 PM

Many people in the past had the same thought about bitcoin, if it has a future but look at its value now, it is the top currency right now. It still has a long way to go. Its value will still increase more in the future and by that time, it might be the universal currency. I dont what happened to the people in the past who said that bitcoin has no future.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:57:12 PM

Surely the steps in the right directions were taken since long time ago to ensure sustainable future for BTCitcoin (thanks to developers). We never get to see the whole picture as most works are done in back-end. Regarding making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies my answer is a big YES as this would drastically help into bringing in a whole new market for BTCitcoin and make it even more known and popular while making it even stronger to last longer.r
Yes bitcoin is taking its path for a brighter future. I think not just because of the developer of bitcoin but also because of the user of it. Because we all know that bitcoin value depends on the demand of it. So if more users or people will support bitcoin it will result for the increased of bitcoin value ensuring for its value to grow. I know that soon enough some local business will accept bitcoin for transaction. Simply because bitcoin is upgrading day by day and there is a lot of good things will come. And that will prove that bitcoin have future. And should have one.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:43:35 PM

Yes bitcoin will have a good future eventhough we just have a setback in SEC not approving the ETF. However, this is just minor, the only drawback I can think of right now is the scalability issue as a result transaction fee is rising up. Other than that, bitcoin future is looking good. Maybe in the future it will truly chance the horizon of many countries with regards to doing online transaction and bitcoin will be the no. 1 global payment relegating other payment option like Paypal, WU and others.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:15:16 PM

Yes bitcoin will have a good future eventhough we just have a setback in SEC not approving the ETF. However, this is just minor, the only drawback I can think of right now is the scalability issue as a result transaction fee is rising up. Other than that, bitcoin future is looking good. Maybe in the future it will truly chance the horizon of many countries with regards to doing online transaction and bitcoin will be the no. 1 global payment relegating other payment option like Paypal, WU and others.
yes that is right bitcoin is in fact our future currency. in future majority of the people of the world will be using bitcoin and then bitcoin will become the main currency of the world as people will hen be giving preference to online currency and for online trading and shopping bitcoin will be their first choice.
oxman87

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 01:47:48 AM

I have to agree with what your post states because I am new to the concept of bitcoins but it reminds me of the movie out there that starred Justin Timberlake, IN TIME. The movie basically has it so that your clock starts when a certain age. Basically the rich with get to be immortal and can buy as much time as they want and stay a certain age forever, but the poor only bet 24 hours and must work and get paid in time and when their clock reaches 00:00:00 they drop dead. It is a science fiction movie but this could really be a reality when you think about it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:27:36 AM

yes that is right bitcoin is in fact our future currency. in future majority of the people of the world will be using bitcoin and then bitcoin will become the main currency of the world as people will hen be giving preference to online currency and for online trading and shopping bitcoin will be their first choice.
Bitcoin can't be the main and primary currency in the world because that seems impossible for this kind of limited currency. We need to remember that the bitcoin is limited and it is volatile on its price so it will be hard for us to make it as a main currency because the one we need is a currency that has a fixed value and also stable and that is what bitcoin lacks off so we need to accept the fact that after years and years we will still sticking and using fiat.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:01:27 AM

Bitcoin can't be the main and primary currency in the world because that seems impossible for this kind of limited currency. We need to remember that the bitcoin is limited and it is volatile on its price so it will be hard for us to make it as a main currency because the one we need is a currency that has a fixed value and also stable and that is what bitcoin lacks off so we need to accept the fact that after years and years we will still sticking and using fiat.
This world will change into a decentralized world if bitcoin will be the mainstream currency which is impossible to happen. The aware of people with bitcoin is not big enough compared to fiat that we are using in a daily basis. In making an speculation, we should know the current standing of bitcoin as that would help to make a realistic one, for now bitcoin is still a payment system or an alternate currency that has no power to replace fiat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Floret20

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:28:52 AM

Yes, I think that bitcoin have a future.

Bitcoin are not used legally in most of the countries. I want your explanation that if it is not approved legally, then how Bitcoin have a future?
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:58:33 AM

This world will change into a decentralized world if bitcoin will be the mainstream currency which is impossible to happen. The aware of people with bitcoin is not big enough compared to fiat that we are using in a daily basis. In making an speculation, we should know the current standing of bitcoin as that would help to make a realistic one, for now bitcoin is still a payment system or an alternate currency that has no power to replace fiat.
Bitcoin has a future as a digital currency only on the network and only for the user community. This is a good investment, but not a substitute for Fiat. In this I certainly do not believe.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:07:10 AM

Yes it will not replace fiat but it will be a alternative in payment system. So we will have options to either pay or accept with fiat or bitcoin. So I don't think the world will change into a decentralized world if bitcoin will be mainstream. Bitcoin will just be a another option for us. It can even be considered as commodity. But whether it will be adopted by mainstream really depends how bitcoin can be as fast and cheap as other payment options we have right now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:17:03 AM

Bitcoin is working now and people except it for in their life and its mean bitcoin got its future already so we will use bitcoin in out future life and bitcoin will improve day by day and ,i think everybody will use it in the near future and money of new world will be bitcoin . When we go past we can see how bitcoin groving.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:44:55 AM

Yes, I think that bitcoin have a future.

Bitcoin are not used legally in most of the countries. I want your explanation that if it is not approved legally, then how Bitcoin have a future?
You know, although bitcoin is not approve to use legally as a digital currency in our country, maybe in the future there will be countries that adopted bitcoin even it has anonimity of transactions. There are some country now are practicing bitcoin and study about it. The world is round so we are free to dream and that dream has a possibility to happen because many good news on bitcoin from the start until now.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:26:26 PM

I have to agree with what your post states because I am new to the concept of bitcoins but it reminds me of the movie out there that starred Justin Timberlake, IN TIME. The movie basically has it so that your clock starts when a certain age. Basically the rich with get to be immortal and can buy as much time as they want and stay a certain age forever, but the poor only bet 24 hours and must work and get paid in time and when their clock reaches 00:00:00 they drop dead. It is a science fiction movie but this could really be a reality when you think about it.

That is a good movie and I have watched it a few times. But bitcoin is not like that, the movie In Time was just a play of imagination that you will die from consuming your time and time becomes money. Bitcoin is a digital currency but if you lost bitcoin you will not die you will still have a chance again to buy more bitcoins or earn it. If that movie is true in real life in the form of bitcoin then many have died already.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:32:22 PM

That is a good movie and I have watched it a few times. But bitcoin is not like that, the movie In Time was just a play of imagination that you will die from consuming your time and time becomes money. Bitcoin is a digital currency but if you lost bitcoin you will not die you will still have a chance again to buy more bitcoins or earn it. If that movie is true in real life in the form of bitcoin then many have died already.

It is too far from being compared.
You are correct they are way too different. Bitcoin is a currency, a new one to which could be the future deal with our transactions.
That movie could not happen in real time while bitcoin is happening now and a bit of changing the way we does transaction.
A comparison for is like mailbox to e-mail and money to e-currency. If everything could be electronic bitcoin is the currency for it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SikatBray

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:41:40 PM

Its already too late to think about failure of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is already out of image what so called "Illegal or Dark Web Money". It has also surpasses the period when people declaring it dead. It is now in its glorifying period. It has magnificent future ahead! Why?
1. The demand of Bitcoin raised all time high and expected to remain constant and increasing in coming years.
2. Bitcoin prices no longer affected by news and trend. SEC decline of EPF hardly had any impact of Bitcoin prices. Thus, Bitcoin strengthen its roots.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: