Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
watchbay30

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:22:28 PM

Of course everything in the world have a future even animals. maybe all of that thing has a different future but in the end there are some roles to play them in this world. Maybe that future can be good for others and maybe bad or not giving any profit to others. Also the same comes with bitcoins because bitcoins is also made by a living things and thats human. We all know that we humans are always seeking for something that where we can have a peaceful and good life. thats why i know the peoples behind who made this bitcoin will not give up and continue stepping forward to their future and give us also our good future in the end.
Yes of course bitcoin has good future, we just need to continue everything we do in bitcoin world. Continue usinf it then definitely bitcoin become successful and when that happen it can a huge help in many people in all over the world.
I would answer why not. Looking the world countries India, Eurozone members, Australia is easy to see that we go to a cashless money monetary system. After that, imo people mainly will use debit/credit cards and web/mobile banking. And next or after next generation crypto currencies will dominate the world. Bitcoin is the leader of them. So it's natural for me that will have a bright future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:02:13 PM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.
There is a big possibility that bitcoin will have a bright future. We all know that we saw a great potential in bitcoin thats why we supported it. With the way it progresses as the time goes by, it will surely increase its value by the year 2018. And it will last for so many years because it has mutual relationship with its people. We need bitcoin and bitcoin needs us as simple as that.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:06:39 PM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.
There is a big possibility that bitcoin will have a bright future. We all know that we saw a great potential in bitcoin thats why we supported it. With the way it progresses as the time goes by, it will surely increase its value by the year 2018. And it will last for so many years because it has mutual relationship with its people. We need bitcoin and bitcoin needs us as simple as that.

It is not a possibility but a reality that bitcoin have a bright future.  It has a great potential, one of the reason why country like Japan and Australia accepted it.  The future of Bitcoin is definitely in an uptrend way, we can see it by viewing history of Bitcoin.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:16:37 PM

I've believed for several years now that Bitcoin would and will continue to change the financial world.  Although this scaling debate may just end up being a tiny blip in the grand scheme of things.   I do have to admit that I am slightly concerned about the cost of transactions increasing so much and the length of time it takes for a transaction to confirm.

I don't know if I am in the minority here now, but I think that for Bitcoin to continue to be such a great store of value, it has to find a way back to being a way to send money cheaply and quickly as well. 
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:04:08 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 04:15:15 PM by ross09

I've believed for several years now that Bitcoin would and will continue to change the financial world.  Although this scaling debate may just end up being a tiny blip in the grand scheme of things.   I do have to admit that I am slightly concerned about the cost of transactions increasing so much and the length of time it takes for a transaction to confirm.

I don't know if I am in the minority here now, but I think that for Bitcoin to continue to be such a great store of value, it has to find a way back to being a way to send money cheaply and quickly as well. 

A definitely YES  because  when I search about bitcoin before it turns out that bitcoin is running for so.long now (since before my sisters birth i think ) bitcoin is older than me I think??  and now step by step and year by year it is gwtting more popular and having more users.even some of establishments are  accepting bitcoin as a payment method...some history are in negative sides too.but the point is bitcoin has already future... step by step bitcoin is unleashing its potential to be more useful.
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:25:10 PM

maybe yes maybe not, we do not know the future whether there is a cryptocurency that can compete with bitcoin or t
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:39:56 PM

Of course everything in the world have a future even animals. maybe all of that thing has a different future but in the end there are some roles to play them in this world. Maybe that future can be good for others and maybe bad or not giving any profit to others. Also the same comes with bitcoins because bitcoins is also made by a living things and thats human. We all know that we humans are always seeking for something that where we can have a peaceful and good life. thats why i know the peoples behind who made this bitcoin will not give up and continue stepping forward to their future and give us also our good future in the end.
Yes of course bitcoin has good future, we just need to continue everything we do in bitcoin world. Continue usinf it then definitely bitcoin become successful and when that happen it can a huge help in many people in all over the world.

That is right, bitcoin has a good future for us. Just keep on believing what bitcoin can do to us and eventually when it becomes legal in some parts of the world bitcoin will become more successful and the success of bitcoin is our success too.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:50:57 PM

thanks for your information sir
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:25:43 AM

I promise you if you have bitcoin, you do not need more money  Wink Wink Wink in future
only buy and hold
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:39:28 AM

It always has the future because as you can see there are many investors who have participated in bitcoin. They buy bitcoin in bulk and they hold it for a long time.

NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:48:53 AM

Yes it is. Many people become rich because of bitcoin. So i believe that it can have a very good future to us.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:14:18 AM

Bitcoin have a future because it has a big value and it's getting higher everyday. This digital money is very known in the universe and in every country. If you only work hard here you can earn and save for your future. Bitcoin has a big role in our life and can sustain our daily needs.
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:15:37 AM

Bitcoin certainly has a future, but we do not know in what form the future will appear in our field of vision. I personally think that more may not be as a currency, but as a large collectible.

NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:39:01 AM

should bitcoin have a future because if you will join you have a future in bitcoin because you earn a lot of money to support your family needs and futures bitcoin is very good for your future.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
tthan

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:46:58 AM

Yes because the Bitcoin is the kid of app that have a future.if you have a Bitcoin you don't need a many money in future you only need to hold this app.it has future because their are many inventor in Bitcoin.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:22:51 PM

I can easily believe that bitcoin won't be the one. While the conspiracy three letter agency/bank stuff doesn't turn me on, what could be a more perfect plan than planting the seed, prick the greed of a bunch of fractious techno weenies, let them do all the technical heavy lifting, kill it off themselves and then reap the technical benefits?

I see it more the elite inheriting bitcoin. im pretty sure some of the risk adverse wall street dudes are in this like they were early adopters. have to wonder if this (2017) isnt institutional investors picking the price floor up to crazy sauce levels (observe), before they let it drop where it may. this will take all the fun out of bitcoin; elite holdings mean gatekeeper legislation, and the coins being less distributed. will be great for the asset generally, and the price, but this will put a stake in the heart of btc as we know it. 
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:50:45 PM

Like the statement you have made that bitcoin should have a future that is important. Because bitcoins must have the power to deal with resistance from countries that use bitcoin and drop it. I want bitcoin to have a good future in terms of strength, values ​​and ideology.
quoc01663916422

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:03:23 PM

I believe that bitcoin will last forever. It is well-suited to have a beautiful future, and nowadays bitcoins are spreading in countries where almost everyone knows about bitcoin.
Mel0nSmasher

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:43:10 PM

i believe that bitcoin long term will be increase and shine simply because there  a lot artists are ussng bitcoin in huge amount and bitcoin adoption ire likely to increase and bitcoin is suitable in all over the place nowadays and hopefully bitcoin possess a excellent future.ai
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:22:06 PM

Bitcoin will play a huge role in the society in future. The performance of the company defines or gives the analyst a conclusion what will be in future. The company’s performance in the market is consistent which leads them to become number one and unbeatable. Base on the background of the company , I believe that bitcoin will rich more victories and achievements in future if they maintain what are they doing.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: