Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:19:34 AM

Yes I think bitcoin has future as everybody nowadays prefer everything online

Of course it does have a future at all everything that has been helpful and good to all of us deserves it. It is now a well-known internet currency and no doubt that its popularity will keep on increasing and it can be known for the next few years, even though we are still few in this society I know that one day bitcoin will be used by many countries and users.
That's a great vision and hopefully we can see that one day, not for us but for the next generation. It's a long process but with continuous growth of bitcoin, we can achieve it someday. Just never lost faith with bitcoin even in times it will experience crisis as strong currency as bitcoin will vow to rise after every trials.
It is going to happen and i can ensure with you about that. When bitcoin was first created, no one knows about it for almost a year but now, the situation has changed, Bitcoin keep stronger and stronger without being stopped by any individual or system. In the future, may be 5 or six years later, I believe Bitcoin will be used in many countries Cheesy

Yes, think about who bought BTCs 5 years ago, made a lot of profit in BTCs and now it's already possible to convert to fiat and have a mega profit. Now think in the next 5 years how much will be Bitcoin pricing, a mega profit for who continue holding and waiting for the next big jump in the price. As more and more people start using it and more Bitcoin be mined, the currency price will continue increasing even more.

I am inspired with those people who bought bitcoins way back then when it was launched or when it's price is still that very affordable. I'm always saying to myself that only if I knew bitcoin earlier way back from its earlier days but who knows that bitcoin will have a good future on where we are already enjoying it today.

I admire these people too. It was a very smart move taken by them, but I do not think there are many that left their Bitcoins there: when it reached $1, people probably sold their dozens of Bitcoins without ever thinking it will go that high. Now we're tempted to do the same as the price reached over the $1000 range, but what if the same move happens and we're going to talk about the same thing after four years?

I guess they don't even know that bitcoin is going to be this far today. I'm happy for them that they are already successful because of bitcoin, that's a good thing for them and that is just making bitcoin clear that it has a sure future at all. No matter what happens as long as we are going to keep on staying with it, we will benefit.
Nobody knows, what we are doing here is clearly a gamble. The price could go up or down, and we are just lucky to see a good price which gives us a profit.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nmaryrai

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:49:41 AM

Bitcoin is currency anti-discrimination

Bitcoin is a "dumb network". This means that no matter how much money you have, how old you are, what color you are, where you live, or how long you.

Are you a citizen of the country where you are today? Bitcoin doesn't care, and do not discriminate. If you have money, you can use Bitcoin anywhere, anytime, for anyone. This is really the technology for the people.
Michel de Montaigne

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:10:18 AM

Bitcoin is a rising value in time.
But can it continue to exist in the future? It is not possible for me to say anything definite.
People who usually use bitcoin are people who are in the digital world.
It is not possible for normal citizens to use bitcoin.
The system is complex, not simple to understand.
It seems very unlikely that it will spread over large quantities.
If it is supported by the states, it can become widespread.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:25:11 AM

I would answer why not. Looking the world countries India, Eurozone members, Australia is easy to see that we go to a cashless money monetary system. After that, imo people mainly will use debit/credit cards and web/mobile banking. And next or after next generation crypto currencies will dominate the world. Bitcoin is the leader of them. So it's natural for me that will have a bright future.
The future of bitcoin is very bright as what we can see what is happening right now, some think that after this substantial increase the price will start will fall and I do not buy their prediction, it's too early to say that as we have not even reach $1,000, maybe after we get to that price which will probably happy by the end of the year, I will start watching what's going to happen next.
I definitely think the same. Bitcoin has a long, bright life ahead of it. It just passed $1000 which is great and now it is slowly moving up towards the next goal of $1100. This should attract more people as they see the price constantly rising.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:51:58 AM

Looking in the current price of Bitcoin today compared in the past i can say that Bitcoin is not yet in its peak. With the price of Bitcoin today it is proven that through time Bitcoin will be worth more than ever. Kudos to the creator of Bitcoin he is the best developer ever.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:33:40 AM

Bitcoin is currency anti-discrimination

Bitcoin is a "dumb network". This means that no matter how much money you have, how old you are, what color you are, where you live, or how long you.

Are you a citizen of the country where you are today? Bitcoin doesn't care, and do not discriminate. If you have money, you can use Bitcoin anywhere, anytime, for anyone. This is really the technology for the people.

Yes it is a technology for the people but the government and banks does not go in line with this way of thinking. Bitcoin has a bright future but the banks have started to adopt blockchain and integrate it in their system and countries are staring to develop their own virtual fiat currency. Decentralization is hated by banks and by the government and with this it is doubtful if bitcoin is still there in the future 5 years from now.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:03:46 PM

when the price of bitcoin down, and nearly $ 100, people began to think that bitcoin should not have a good future. but, this time, the highest price achieved back and people begun to think that bitcoin will have a good future, and may be able to dominate the world economy in the world. I believe, slowly, everyone will be using bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BreakingSlow

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:32:17 AM

Yes I should have a future because it has a great future a head and is a good currency too, look at the nice prices it also has right now!
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:33:27 AM

Yes I think bitcoin has future as everybody nowadays prefer everything online

Of course it does have a future at all everything that has been helpful and good to all of us deserves it. It is now a well-known internet currency and no doubt that its popularity will keep on increasing and it can be known for the next few years, even though we are still few in this society I know that one day bitcoin will be used by many countries and users.
That's a great vision and hopefully we can see that one day, not for us but for the next generation. It's a long process but with continuous growth of bitcoin, we can achieve it someday. Just never lost faith with bitcoin even in times it will experience crisis as strong currency as bitcoin will vow to rise after every trials.
It is going to happen and i can ensure with you about that. When bitcoin was first created, no one knows about it for almost a year but now, the situation has changed, Bitcoin keep stronger and stronger without being stopped by any individual or system. In the future, may be 5 or six years later, I believe Bitcoin will be used in many countries Cheesy

Yes, think about who bought BTCs 5 years ago, made a lot of profit in BTCs and now it's already possible to convert to fiat and have a mega profit. Now think in the next 5 years how much will be Bitcoin pricing, a mega profit for who continue holding and waiting for the next big jump in the price. As more and more people start using it and more Bitcoin be mined, the currency price will continue increasing even more.

I am inspired with those people who bought bitcoins way back then when it was launched or when it's price is still that very affordable. I'm always saying to myself that only if I knew bitcoin earlier way back from its earlier days but who knows that bitcoin will have a good future on where we are already enjoying it today.

I admire these people too. It was a very smart move taken by them, but I do not think there are many that left their Bitcoins there: when it reached $1, people probably sold their dozens of Bitcoins without ever thinking it will go that high. Now we're tempted to do the same as the price reached over the $1000 range, but what if the same move happens and we're going to talk about the same thing after four years?

I guess they don't even know that bitcoin is going to be this far today. I'm happy for them that they are already successful because of bitcoin, that's a good thing for them and that is just making bitcoin clear that it has a sure future at all. No matter what happens as long as we are going to keep on staying with it, we will benefit.
Nobody knows, what we are doing here is clearly a gamble. The price could go up or down, and we are just lucky to see a good price which gives us a profit.

Yes it is gambling-like but still it depends on how you are going to make yourself comfortable with the price increase that is happening with bitcoin. But if we are going to base on the situation today, I can say that it has a very good future after all and also some big companies are already accepting it by means of their transaction.

Bitcoin is nothing close to a gamble. It's the people with this mindset that causes the Bitcoin price to mimic this idea.

Bitcoin is just like any other currency. Herein exists supply, demand and price fluctuation. Volatility means an active userbase and constant growth.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:43:48 AM

Looks like yes, after increasing bitcoin price remarkable within last 5 days, I think that many people are interested in using bitcoin, rising prices of course caused bitcoin high demand, so I am optimistic that bitcoin is a financial future.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:44:19 PM

Bitcoin is seven years old and it is experiencing many problems that early technologies have experienced.

Despite this, investors have thrown incredible amounts of money into it, bitcoin is growing and that perception is changing, the next stage of exchanges, such as Coinbase, takes both security and regulation seriously.

The number of users and the number of transactions they do send are growing, which makes bitcoin have a good future.
Bepesand

Activity: 151
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:33:41 PM

Bitcoin is seven years old and it is experiencing many problems that early technologies have experienced.

Despite this, investors have thrown incredible amounts of money into it, bitcoin is growing and that perception is changing, the next stage of exchanges, such as Coinbase, takes both security and regulation seriously.

The number of users and the number of transactions they do send are growing, which makes bitcoin have a good future.

The number of the users have increased. So the block size has to be increased to facillitate the transactions.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:54:46 PM

Looks like yes, after increasing bitcoin price remarkable within last 5 days, I think that many people are interested in using bitcoin, rising prices of course caused bitcoin high demand, so I am optimistic that bitcoin is a financial future.
i think as we see from last five years its price is keeps on increasing and it is gaining popularity all over the world so, i think most of the people use it for investment purpose and most of the people doing investment in it so, i think it has a great future.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:08:03 AM

i think as we see from last five years its price is keeps on increasing and it is gaining popularity all over the world so, i think most of the people use it for investment purpose and most of the people doing investment in it so, i think it has a great future.
Not only for an investment but also good in operationally . Bitcoin is more practical and fast for long distance transaction . Bitcoin is evidence of the technological advances, which make our activities more easily. I think bitcoin is suitable for future.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:03:23 AM

Yes bitcoin should even have a future because its a sustainable profit to people who really needed to support his finances, specially money is needed nowadays and its worth spending of all lives of individuals whose earning for their families. The future of bitcoin also a good reason why people nowadays were more aggressive to deal with cryptocurrencies.

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:01:49 AM

Not only for an investment but also good in operationally . Bitcoin is more practical and fast for long distance transaction . Bitcoin is evidence of the technological advances, which make our activities more easily. I think bitcoin is suitable for future.

I think bitcoin as a currency will survive in future rather than as investment, there are so much advantage for using bitcoin and it is suitable for future transaction which is very efficient in sending transaction for global
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:13:28 AM

I began to think, that in the future, bitcoin will actually control the future. that is, bitcoin will become a virtual world major currencies. if bitcoin has to solve the problems on unconfirmed transaction, bitcoin might be really become an international currency in the world.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1146

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:16:11 AM

It is and in fact I am very optimistic that it will be the leading online payment in the future to come. With the recent growth of bitcoin, we can already tell that it has a good potential to grow bigger in the future, hence, it is very important for us investors to consider this time the right timing to invest our money.
Let us not hesitate to do it now for better return..

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:18:17 AM

I think bitcoin as a currency will survive in future rather than as investment, there are so much advantage for using bitcoin and it is suitable for future transaction which is very efficient in sending transaction for global
now bitcoin is very efficient in sending transaction for global, but now many have complained that the length of the confirmation of any transaction hoped it was quickly resolved, and I think if bitcoin it's supported by some countries bitcoin certainly has a great future

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:36:53 AM

The gamble I am referring to is with the price increase it's like if you invest while the price is on the higher state and then suddenly is falls down that's the risk. And since you have mentioned the thing about supply, many are saying that when it already reach to the limit, the future of it will now be controlled by the whales.

Do not be mistaken about trading as a gambling.  This two have part its way, way back when we are yet born.  If you are talking about whales, they can easily be predicted since manipulating bitcoin needs a lot of fund now, they rely on news and current events even spreading FUD to make their plan come true.  So basically you have indicators that tells you if an uptrend is coming or a downtrend.  It is up to your observation and research and not by your luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: