Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:37:51 AM

Yes why should it not have a future, it is such a good currency and nothing is wrong with it if you are asking me right ?
I think its a great currency that is also gonna do great things..
Bitcoin has a great future, if you see from the history until now the stability of bitcoin has become better and with the stability many people has a great faith about the future,that is why bitcoin is consider as one of the greatest investment for future
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:27:32 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 12:25:32 PM by doomistake

Bitcoin do have a future because it is a cryptocurrency that is the most used and trusted by all the bitcoin user around the world. In my opinion I think bitcoin can make the bank disappear because the bitcoin should never be putted in the bank but in bitcoin wallet. In this case, bitcoin would be declare as the future money in which the reason why the bank would vanished in thin air because it is not needed anymore. Bitcoin would be gone global and all the people would appreciate it and use it in their everyday lives and it will be the start of a bright future.
satdas

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:28:27 AM

Yes why should it not have a future, it is such a good currency and nothing is wrong with it if you are asking me right ?
I think its a great currency that is also gonna do great things..
Bitcoin has a great future, if you see from the history until now the stability of bitcoin has become better and with the stability many people has a great faith about the future,that is why bitcoin is consider as one of the greatest investment for future
yes that is a fact and no doubt about this that bitcoin has a bright future, as we can see that people are still investing their assets in bitcoin so its mean that they have faith on bitcoin, the second is that the new generation are interested in online buying and selling, so they are also giving some more importance to crypto currency and the trend of using crypto currency is increasing day by day, therefore to me bitcoin has a very bright future.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:33:30 AM

Yeah of course bitcoin has a great future. Bitcoin has already grown bigh. It is a community that continues to grow in strength and its values. This is very reassuring that bitcoin will be live longer and will certainly have a future. I hope the bitcoin will have a good future.
Of course I do think that Bitcoin should have a future because they are a company and they want to grow as well but if they are going to grow is something else. 
I think that Bitcoin is not going to die yet it will be around for some years to come.
Bro, I am sorry but bitcoins is not a company its a decentralized currenxy and that's the best part of it, there is no owner or none controlling the bitcoin at all. So we never have to worry that someone will sell 10000000 btc and hence dump it, like most of the shit coins, so bitcoins are unique and hence have a bright future.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:37:01 AM

Yes bitcoin have a future because this cryptocurrency is good and have potential to become a global currency in the future.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:38:01 AM

Yeah of course bitcoin has a great future. Bitcoin has already grown bigh. It is a community that continues to grow in strength and its values. This is very reassuring that bitcoin will be live longer and will certainly have a future. I hope the bitcoin will have a good future.
Of course I do think that Bitcoin should have a future because they are a company and they want to grow as well but if they are going to grow is something else. 
I think that Bitcoin is not going to die yet it will be around for some years to come.
Bro, I am sorry but bitcoins is not a company its a decentralized currenxy and that's the best part of it, there is no owner or none controlling the bitcoin at all. So we never have to worry that someone will sell 10000000 btc and hence dump it, like most of the shit coins, so bitcoins are unique and hence have a bright future.

That's right bitcoin will definitely survive in a long run as its getting more and more developed and many more people have started to use it and if it continues with the same pace then we can expect higher price in future.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:37:27 PM

yes bitcoin must have a future, because it is the first digital money so large and are used by many people almost all over the world. some of the benefits of bitcoin is also very much, as transactions are fast, easy to use, cost is very small, there is no tax, delivery can be done anytime and anywhere. I thought it was worth being digital transactions in the future

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:57:33 PM

yes bitcoin must have a future, because it is the first digital money so large and are used by many people almost all over the world. some of the benefits of bitcoin is also very much, as transactions are fast, easy to use, cost is very small, there is no tax, delivery can be done anytime and anywhere. I thought it was worth being digital transactions in the future
I must point out that Bitcoin isn't tax free in well developed countries.

Bitcoin is just like money, it doesn't really matter if you make profits through trading Bitcoin or altcoins, or just hodl everything offline for the long term, or when you earn it through an online job.

You have to declare everything to your tax agency once a year, and then you'll pay the tax over all above mentioned ways of earning, and it also applies to hodling wealth as in a long term investment.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:04:53 PM

Other than only being payment processor bitcoin have lot of potential in future and can be used in real life just like you deal with cash or cards to buy items in local shops. Bitcoin can easily be implemented in all types of merchants small to large and also there is not cost to start accepting bitcoin, that's why i see very good future ahead for bitcoin.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:13:49 PM

Bitcoin has this ability to increase over time. Just by that simple rule of supply and demand, the price of Bitcoin has increased gradually before. There's also the Bitcoin halving that somehow affects the price of Bitcoin. And there's the Bitcoin users that are affecting the people around them which makes the population of Bitcoin users grow. All of these stuffs that increases the price of Bitcoin needs time. So yes, I think bitcoin should have a future and it's even a beautiful future.
Something that started with 1 cent and now has the value of 600 $ really is worth and has a future, no ?
Anyways the reasons behind my thinking is also :

1) Easy and transparent
2) Irreversible
3) Easy to sell and exchange with skrill and other processors.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:21:34 PM

Yes bitcoin have a future because this cryptocurrency is good and have potential to become a global currency in the future.
It is right that in the future bitcoin will be a global currency and everyone will want to use bitcoin for their business and for other transactions in order to reduce their fees of transactions and to fast the process.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:24:36 PM

The question is why should it not have a good future, its a good currency and I think that it can become very big and used all over the world.
It just need some time to accomplish this but it can do this without doubts.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:18:04 PM

The question is why should it not have a good future, its a good currency and I think that it can become very big and used all over the world.
It just need some time to accomplish this but it can do this without doubts.
with the current rate of adoption of bitcoin I am agree with your point that in the future the users of bitcoin will be all over the world and the customers from all over the world will adopt bitcoin for their transactions and it will have a good image over the world and will be an established currency.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:40:26 PM

Why should it not has a future is the question because its growing fast, has a lot of users globally is getting accepted by banks soon or later and will be profitable to due to the price rise..
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:58:38 PM

Yes Bitcoin have a future and also provide a future to its users.Dollar price is expected to crash and hugh economic crisis is expected to happen.At that time, Bitcoin will be the only hope for people. Bitcoin price will go very high at that time.
apriloni

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:34:42 PM

Yeah bitcoin bitcoin have a rise and shine future because there is a lot of people are going to buying bitcoin and then hold it for the future and i am sure bitcoin will rise up its price too much faster and i am sure we will be get a big profit form bitcoin.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:56:26 AM

Bitcoin has this ability to increase over time. Just by that simple rule of supply and demand, the price of Bitcoin has increased gradually before. There's also the Bitcoin halving that somehow affects the price of Bitcoin. And there's the Bitcoin users that are affecting the people around them which makes the population of Bitcoin users grow. All of these stuffs that increases the price of Bitcoin needs time. So yes, I think bitcoin should have a future and it's even a beautiful future.

Looking at current improvement and development in bitcoin I think it holds very promising future ahead as bitocoin is still in its younger age and we should give it some more time to grow.

That is true. Looking at project developments here there have been a list of what to expect the next year. One more good reason that bitcoin is having a future is those altcoins that is trying to mimic it.
And I really hope some site is developed in such a manner where users can invest and earn easy profits though no problem if they are low but should be no risk profits. I thought cloud mining will do that but most sites turning scam now a days so we cannot trust them too. Regardless of these, bitcoin definitely having so prosperous future without any doubts.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:51:43 AM

I think bitcoin have a great future. It being decentralized and all is one of the good features it have. It also has low sending fees which is great for some and many stores are starting to adopt bitcoin which I think is the main sign why bitcoin have a very bright future. Other signs it show is that bitcoin users continues to multiply slowly but surely I hope and if this continues, bitcoin have a future.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:50:27 AM

It has a great future, if it can overcome the challenges of scalability more and more people will use it every day and I hope so, because the bitcoin influences my life deeply.

I think this is the mayor issue with the bitcoin, from this view ethereum, maybe have advantage, with more and more projects launched everday, for doing micro payments.

although, I believe strongly the bitcoin will have almost one decade on the top cryptos from these days, and their price will be higher because the rarity for the 21 millon of btc.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
Douglazzz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:41:38 AM

Yes , because bitcoin are having easy transaction and can be managed to anyone who want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: