Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
apriloni

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:57:39 AM

i think that bitcoin future will be rise and shine because there is a lot people are using bitcoin in huge amount and bitcoin adoption are going to increase and bitcoin is acceptable in everywhere nowadays and i hope that bitcoin have a great future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:11:20 PM

Bitcoin has brighter future since it has been most innovative digital currency being first is the thing what makes it's future healthier. We are seamlessly going to embrace the digital currencies as banks also are investigating and investing in blockchain for further use of it. Bitcoin will be used as bridge among all digital currencies in future as well just like now.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 07:11:36 PM

Yup. Certainly. Bitcoins will have a great future and it will stand for long term with fame and name. Many have come up and joined this community. It has become to large now. As the price is increasing now, more are joining and earning more. This would of course take Bitcoins more height. 
johnnyyash

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:24:46 PM

Bitcoin has a great future in the coming years. But as the alternate currencies competing with bitcoin has a sudden decision making strategy. Bitcoin too needs to have such regulations, which will lead to be the lead bitcoin the best of all crypts

secondly agree with you...yea bitcoin has a good future...but alternate currencies competing will be lil challenging!!! regulations along with its leads makes it best...
Vaoric

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:41:19 PM

It has a great future, if it can overcome the challenges of scalability more and more people will use it every day and I hope so, because the bitcoin influences my life deeply.

I think this is the mayor issue with the bitcoin, from this view ethereum, maybe have advantage, with more and more projects launched everday, for doing micro payments.

although, I believe strongly the bitcoin will have almost one decade on the top cryptos from these days, and their price will be higher because the rarity for the 21 millon of btc.

It indeed has a great future and it will go soon or later to a higher amount, its growing everyday and has some nice features too.
I think that we just need some patience and stay believing in it.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:03:48 PM

Yup. Certainly. Bitcoins will have a great future and it will stand for long term with fame and name. Many have come up and joined this community. It has become to large now. As the price is increasing now, more are joining and earning more. This would of course take Bitcoins more height. 
yeah more and more people using bitcoin, and more and more people are starting to adopt bitcoin bitcoin then the future will be much improved. User is everything, I believe that
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:21:19 AM

Considering the current price of bitcoin, it has a bright future ahead!!!
Imagine that the value of bitcoin started at $.03 when it was launched and now it is more than $700 and there are predictions that by next year it might reach $2000!
brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:25:54 AM

Considering the current price of bitcoin, it has a bright future ahead!!!
Imagine that the value of bitcoin started at $.03 when it was launched and now it is more than $700 and there are predictions that by next year it might reach $2000!

Yup bitcoin holds a very promising future as price is at descent level at a moment and the best thing is its rising slowly and steadily and even more new investors are investing their money in bitcoins which will take price to higher level in future so I think we should not be worried about its future.
MTBTT

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:28:23 AM

I think seeing bitcoin very useful for many people and nobody feels aggrieved by bitcoin, then I think bitcoin should have a bright future. so many people are also helped because bitcoin
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:42:24 AM

Its almost certain that Bitcoins have a bright future! There is no meaning in asking questions like this. Even if it does fail, it might be one of the very many reasons that make crypto-currencies fail!! It is a great currency, good in value, there are lot of ways to earn and it might even replace banks as we know them. Only time can tell buddy  Smiley Wink
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 01:15:25 PM

By now, Most people think, including me that bitcoin will definitely have a bright future. There are many things that will make you think that like:

1). Looking at its past improvements (Price getting higher and higher)
2). The number of bitcoin users keeps increasing
3). Many businesses/Merchants are now accepting bitcoins
4). Bitcoin is still the most used and popular among all cryptocurrency

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:14:52 PM

I think bitcoin has a bright future.
Because nowadays many people
are using bitcoin.

Surely it does, because if we are just going back to its early years, way back 2009. Many speculations says that as you mention. So basically, they are already happening today. Even though the adoption of bitcoin is not yet completely finished as there are still a lot of people who doesn't know the hype yet, but still bitcoin shows it has a great future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
seven2smoke

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:22:58 PM

are using bitcoin.
Of course, I Think bitcoin has a bright future, because nowadays  millions of people's use bitcoin and trusted it. more peoples use bitcoin = more a good future for the bitcoin.
NJRiot

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:23:30 PM

I think it will. Because people will use bitcoin more and more. The world is becoming more digital.
And many companies will use it too.

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:01:18 PM

are using bitcoin.
Of course, I Think bitcoin has a bright future, because nowadays  millions of people's use bitcoin and trusted it. more peoples use bitcoin = more a good future for the bitcoin.
That is right but for that we need to invite everyone around us to use bitcoin if we promote it to everywhere and convince everyone to use this currency then bitcoin will get more success and its value will also increase more and we will get a good profit that will be the profit and reward of our struggle for bitcoin which bitcoin will give us.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:48:31 PM

are using bitcoin.
That is right but for that we need to invite everyone around us to use bitcoin if we promote it to everywhere and convince everyone to use this currency then bitcoin will get more success and its value will also increase more and we will get a good profit that will be the profit and reward of our struggle for bitcoin which bitcoin will give us.

i am sure that in next year, people that will know bitcoin is going to grow than this year because we can see for now that many people which is in outside of bitcoin think about to search something that they can use for investment and i think if they know bitcoin, they will use bitcoin for their investment and its mean bitcoin itself have a good future and maybe our grant children still using bitcoin in their ages.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:24:57 PM

yeah because there are a lot of users and will be many more users came they all live in bitcoin and income depend on bitcoin, on that basis I think bitcoin should have a bright future

bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:35:53 PM

are using bitcoin.

i am sure that in next year, people that will know bitcoin is going to grow than this year because we can see for now that many people which is in outside of bitcoin think about to search something that they can use for investment and i think if they know bitcoin, they will use bitcoin for their investment and its mean bitcoin itself have a good future and maybe our grant children still using bitcoin in their ages.
Yes in this year the rate of adoption was really great a lot of people around me started to adopt and use bitcoin so with the efforts of them the image of bitcoin will be more obvious to the world in the coming year and a large number of people will join this community.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:46:33 PM

Yes surely bitcoin have a great future and bitcoin will be more rise its price in the future because bitcoin is now acceptable in everywhere for shopping or in other company and people adopting bitcoin for their business and many people use it as investment so bitcoin future will be shine.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:09:45 PM

yeah more and more people using bitcoin, and more and more people are starting to adopt bitcoin bitcoin then the future will be much improved. User is everything, I believe that
yest that is a fact that people are entering in the world of bitcoin and therefore the price of bitcoin is also increasing. therefore the future of bitcoin is becoming more and more secure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: