Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com  (Read 119023 times)
PNDGoo

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

keybase.io/pndgoo

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:15:37 AM

hello guys,..
i have problem with 2FA..
2FA on moneypot..
how i can recovery that?
Lanzador

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:16:23 AM

hello guys,..
2FA on moneypot..
how i can recovery that?

Probably depends on what exactly you mean by "recover?"
PNDGoo

keybase.io/pndgoo

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:25:51 AM

hello guys,..
2FA on moneypot..
how i can recovery that?

Im using 2FA with Extensions "Authy" on Google Chrome.
Yesterday i have problem my Linux.. So im trying uninstall my Linux.
And  Now, I cant access my Authy..
Already contact support Authy..
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:40:54 AM

hello guys,..
2FA on moneypot..
how i can recovery that?

And  Now, I cant access my Authy..

Hey, PNDGoo, sending you a pm!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
PNDGoo

keybase.io/pndgoo

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:18:17 AM

hello guys,..
2FA on moneypot..
how i can recovery that?

THANKS @ranlo.. Problem Solved..
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 11:54:51 AM

hello guys,..
2FA on moneypot..
how i can recovery that?

Funnily enough I faced a similar problem today. Going to need to wait for 24 hours to gain access to my Authy again. That means 24 hours without access to my accounts. This is painful!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:10:07 PM

hello guys,..
2FA on moneypot..
how i can recovery that?

Funnily enough I faced a similar problem today. Going to need to wait for 24 hours to gain access to my Authy again. That means 24 hours without access to my accounts. This is painful!

Has your issue been resolved?
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:16:00 PM

Congratulations again to NotTardy who was firing off huge bets for a 45 minute stretch.

For public notice, we will be once again doing a quick investigation into the matter and will be posting a public log of the session soon.  If anyone has information that would assist in the investigation, it's highly encouraged to contact us.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:23:56 PM

Congratulations again to NotTardy who was firing off huge bets for a 45 minute stretch.

For public notice, we will be once again doing a quick investigation into the matter and will be posting a public log of the session soon.  If anyone has information that would assist in the investigation, it's highly encouraged to contact us.

Congrats again NotTardy

what information are you looking for?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:26:35 PM

Congrats again NotTardy

It is quite straightforward, of course on possibilites of a foul play. Someone might be lucky one or few times in a gambling sites however to keep on being lucky everytime he plays is definitely not normal. Obviously they dont want to be next PD that found out about foul play after they gave the bitcoin away
CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:32:41 PM

Congrats again NotTardy

JPR its just a normal investigation that we typically conduct for large winners.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:42:38 PM

Congrats again NotTardy

JPR its just a normal investigation that we typically conduct for large winners.

ok thats fine for me and for sure for NotTardy

but doge' posting sounded a bit more troubled and not like a normal investigation cause he asked if people have info

If anyone has information that would assist in the investigation, it's highly encouraged to contact us.

imo very smart to do because you see all to investigate and me for example or others cant see what you guys see but others could have ideas and my tip is to check his betting pattern cause I watched it. not saying that he cheated or tricked but always nice to see the betting pattern of winners

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:50:38 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 06:47:57 PM by Dogedigital

For public notice, we will be once again doing a quick investigation into the matter and will be posting a public log of the session soon.  If anyone has information that would assist in the investigation, it's highly encouraged to contact us.

Congrats again NotTardy

but doge' posting sounded a bit more troubled and not like a normal investigation cause he asked if people have info

If anyone has information that would assist in the investigation, it's highly encouraged to contact us.

imo very smart to do because you see all to investigate and me for example or others cant see what you guys see but others could have ideas and my tip is to check his betting pattern cause I watched it. not saying that he cheated or tricked but always nice to see the betting pattern of winners

We are simply trying to cover everything.

We have been constantly reviewing the bet logs and are doing our best to check all that we can for the sake of our investors.  

We are not above asking for help if in the event we missed something.

Public log: http://pastebin.com/4cQik4uZ (too big to post in forum)
Helix61be

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:18:39 PM

This starts to look very unusual, i hope everything is alright
Lanzador

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:49:57 PM

Congrats again NotTardy

We have been constantly reviewing the bet logs and are doing our best to check all that we can for the sake of our investors. 

What exactly are the column headings for these logs?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:57:17 PM

For public notice, we will be once again doing a quick investigation into the matter and will be posting a public log of the session soon.  If anyone has information that would assist in the investigation, it's highly encouraged to contact us.

Congrats again NotTardy

Bet ID | Client Seed | Wagered Amount | Profit | Payouts | Server Seed | DateTime

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 4436

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:01:09 PM

I understand that moneypot wants to investigate anytime a user wins big. I have no problem with that at all. Theyre wanting to make sure that nothing shady is happening, and who wouldnt.

What i dont understand is why ppl wanna start accusing that something fishy is happening. I watched NotTardy a few days back. He plays a straight x1.5 strategy. He raises and lowers his bet when hes feeling lucky. I dont see anyone crying when someone is losing their ass. Winners do happen folks.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:05:37 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 09:41:07 PM by JackpotRacer

I understand that moneypot wants to investigate anytime a user wins big. I have no problem with that at all. Theyre wanting to make sure that nothing shady is happening, and who wouldnt.

What i dont understand is why ppl wanna start accusing that something fishy is happening. I watched NotTardy a few days back. He plays a straight x1.5 strategy. He raises and lowers his bet when hes feeling lucky. I dont see anyone crying when someone is losing their ass. Winners do happen folks.

agree but could you please give a bet id or sample what a straight x1.5 strategy is

edit

is this what you mean with x1.5 strategy?
https://www.moneypot.com/bets/603621605

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Lanzador

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:51:15 PM

Well, MP has had a lot of big losses recently, so it stands to reason that they want to be extra careful
Lanzador

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:58:21 PM

Congrats again NotTardy

Bet ID | Client Seed | Wagered Amount | Profit | Payouts | Server Seed | DateTime

So for the "from: " and "to: " the raw out come has to be within that range or has to be outside of that range?
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: