Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!!  (Read 176572 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:25:03 PM

yes I think jru almost have this to take over we just needed to wait for his confirmation, if he can informed us we can move this coin again with new dev, we just needed clear updates.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 12:29:08 PM

yes I think jru almost have this to take over we just needed to wait for his confirmation, if he can informed us we can move this coin again with new dev, we just needed clear updates.

I will be happy if there are is a community take over we can,we can create a new thread and make it a moderated one,so there will prospecta bashing the thread,but Jru should step up first to accept it..We need to hear what he has to say..

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:34:57 PM

I will be happy if there are is a community take over we can,we can create a new thread and make it a moderated one,so there will prospecta bashing the thread,but Jru should step up first to accept it..We need to hear what he has to say..
and i guess if jru will accept the job you already have some project for this coin right? i think it is just the dev/community needs to
work together so we can make this coin works for long time purposes.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 01:57:44 PM

If anyone really has an interest in seeing this coin succeed and not just go up in price so you can see a return here are some steps to take.

1. Fork the blockchain to null the developers coins. This will negate the chance he can just mass dump them once folks forget.
2. Re-purpose the coin to actually have a reason to be used. There isn't  a reason to use this coin right now and it needs it.
3. Rename the coin to something that is business oriented and not some elementary school shit.
4. Invest in resources for the coin. Block Explorers, exchanges, advertising, faucets, games, websites, etc.

The old developer contacted HYPER and was added to their gaming system. This wasn't pursued and has gone nowhere. Granted the HYPER community didn't take the addition too well, myself included, but if folks were to communicate better and if there was a real game plan for the coin you may be able to gain more support.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 02:11:19 PM

If anyone really has an interest in seeing this coin succeed and not just go up in price so you can see a return here are some steps to take.

1. Fork the blockchain to null the developers coins. This will negate the chance he can just mass dump them once folks forget.
2. Re-purpose the coin to actually have a reason to be used. There isn't  a reason to use this coin right now and it needs it.
3. Rename the coin to something that is business oriented and not some elementary school shit.
4. Invest in resources for the coin. Block Explorers, exchanges, advertising, faucets, games, websites, etc.

The old developer contacted HYPER and was added to their gaming system. This wasn't pursued and has gone nowhere. Granted the HYPER community didn't take the addition too well, myself included, but if folks were to communicate better and if there was a real game plan for the coin you may be able to gain more support.

We need a developer for this project the first step is the first one to fork the blockchain to null the developer coin
2,3 and 4 can be implemented later..

I would have to wait what the others would say on this so we can keep it up..

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 02:30:02 PM

2. Re-purpose the coin to actually have a reason to be used. There isn't  a reason to use this coin right now and it needs it.

We need a developer for this project the first step is the first one to fork the blockchain to null the developer coin
2,3 and 4 can be implemented later..

I would have to wait what the others would say on this so we can keep it up..

This can be done cheaply by websites that offer this service. Walletbuilders might be able to help with that.

Out of the thousands of coins out there less than 20 might actually have real developers that know what they're doing. The rest are just people like this guy who just cloned a coin and doesn't know how to do anything.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:11:09 PM

I have added my own idea here:

2. Swap the coin to a new block-chain, immediately after the fork. This will eliminate the old burn address
3. Re-purpose the coin to actually have a reason to be used. There isn't  a reason to use this coin right now and it needs it.
4. Rename the coin to something that is business oriented and not some elementary school shit.
5. Invest in resources for the coin. Block Explorers, exchanges, advertising, faucets, games, websites, etc.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 04:54:32 PM

These were all good recommendation,we just have ask who is willing to pay the cost and to lead the take over only had over a million here I cannot consider a whale of the Bigup here but I am more than willing to provide full support for any changes..

Caladonian

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:19:32 PM

still waiting for jru to take it over i know he can provide our needs to continue we just needed to support him
when he takes this project i hope he's still watching this aside from watching prospecta.
prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:49:01 AM

still waiting for jru to take it over i know he can provide our needs to continue we just needed to support him
when he takes this project i hope he's still watching this aside from watching prospecta.

JRU is BigUpGiddyUp if you can't work that out for yourself you're a dumb shit.

JRU and BigUpGiddyUp are the same person BIG LIFE YA'LL!!!

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:53:24 AM

YOU and JRU and BigUpGiddyUp are the same person Angry  Angry  Angry

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:22:27 AM

really  a dead project now. no words can say big up is just a waste of time
no wonder how this good project ended like this abandoned by the dev
community left nothing.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:48:45 AM

YOU and JRU and BigUpGiddyUp are the same person Angry  Angry  Angry

Hahahahaha I love this twist, top marks!!!  Grin

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 07:25:40 AM

There is so many confusion on this thread and this will not help the project to get up again I will leave to Jru and Bigup admin to post to clear it up,this project could be over without them clarifying anything about this accusations..

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:30:18 AM

There is so many confusion on this thread and this will not help the project to get up again I will leave to Jru and Bigup admin to post to clear it up,this project could be over without them clarifying anything about this accusations..
agree, but what could/can we do if neither of them response to this ?? but we must have some patience... Bigup coins is not going to run Smiley and we lost C-cex so no rush anymore ( till yobit ends it 2 ), my wallet is still staking ....
Caladonian

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:32:52 AM

agree, but what could/can we do if neither of them response to this ?? but we must have some patience... Bigup coins is not going to run Smiley and we lost C-cex so no rush anymore ( till yobit ends it 2 ), my wallet is still staking ....
kaltun might be possible for you to support rob and start this? i think jru is not showing while prospecta consistently here from time to time
maybe the coin is dead if dev will not show up.
kaltun

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:56:59 AM

kaltun might be possible for you to support rob and start this? i think jru is not showing while prospecta consistently here from time to time
i am loyal person Smiley and now taking over the wheel or steer is like mutiny Smiley , both of them i have pm' ed or mailed, i prefer to wait and see how this will end  and afterthat  but i am willing to help either way Smiley. say we wait till friday and after that, i am gonna help anyone who willing to put some life in this coin Smiley
Caladonian

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:00:52 AM

i am loyal person Smiley and now taking over the wheel or steer is like mutiny Smiley , both of them i have pm' ed or mailed, i prefer to wait and see how this will end  and afterthat  but i am willing to help either way Smiley. say we wait till friday and after that, i am gonna help anyone who willing to put some life in this coin Smiley
will see then if until friday nothing happen might be to move forward and make some moves while yobit still show some trades
thanks buddy keep it up.
kaltun

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:13:27 PM

btw yesterday someone has bought alot of BIGUPs on yobit , hmmmmmm
checkit
https://yobit.net/en/trade/BIGUP/BTC
fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 05:05:31 PM

Something is not right my wallet is sync but when I transfer my coins to Yobit it's not confirming at all it's been 3 hours and no confirmation is showing,be careful try a small amount first before you transfer your coins on Yobit,will update all of you later..

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: