Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:25:41 AM

Only 1% of all alt coins have pursued the goal of a legitimate peoples currency. Ironically the
most valuable coin, the one they all covet and worship was invented for that purpose. Yet low info bots attempt
to ridicule this coin, the concept of which Bitcoin is based on  Roll Eyes

Excellent - thanks  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:53:48 AM

Nice price recovery today

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Depredation

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:00:08 AM

Ok, 45 minutes. But only because I had to build a server and compile the wallet. Going to investigate a bit now.

Isn't #4 Trumpfund?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:05:49 AM

Hello All!

Play Trump Coin Wheel

http://altcoinix.com/games/trump/

SPIN IT !!!!!!!

indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:11:47 AM

My guess is that it has been chicken65 dumping his premine all along. That is why he never released a real explorer. It takes like 15 minutes to set up a real explorer.

Sorry but that is just not true, the Dev  has invested a lot more BTC and time than the couple of BTC worth of dumping, do you really think he’d be tempted by a few hundred dollars, that’s laughable and I hope you can see it as such.
The Dev hired a Tech Guy and I believe the block explorer was on his to do list but these last few days saving the coin from this miner has rightly become paramount.
Together with Signal7 they have explained exactly what has been going on and their efforts to keep the coin going.
If the they decide a line in the sand and it’s crossed, I fully understand the  reasons for pulling away, personally I’ll be out of pocket but that’s life, I too got involved as Crypto has lost its way and this was a breath of fresh air but unfortunately some miners don’t want to play ball and sustain a coin that has a lot of potential.
Sadly the miner can’t see that, so it’s his loss too
All effort is being made to keep it running I hope they succeed   Smiley

Miners are generally not investors. They run a piece of equipment designed to earn them money. Selling coins pays the power bills and helps replace dead or outdated equipment. In my case I quit mining this as I saw it as a coin that deserved a bit more dev time.
There are a great many coins that are fully supportive of miners and their needs and it is sad to see that people here slam on miners as being the source of declining prices and failure of coins. Please keep in mind a pow coin fails if it isn't mined and miners have to sell to pay their bills.
That said I have read enough to make me not want anymore to do with this coin. Have experienced this before and what followed was a sorry thing to watch. Good luck and i hope things go better here than some of my past experiences did.

Sorry if you felt my statement was directed at yourself,I fully understand that bills have to be paid,perhaps I should have rephrased it better, I think the general jist is aimed at one particular bad actor and not miners in general,I hope that clears that up and all the best Smiley
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:22:18 PM

Trump performed well last night and the devs should consider this before throwing in the towel.  If a few of us here were to pony up a little BTC and buy some, combined with spreading the word the coin would explode. 500 sats is beyond bargain price for Trump coin. Theres total shit coins out there run by obvious scammers dong the rounds @ 10k sats.  If the coin could get on to Polo, Bittrex it will fly. Now is the time to stack up a few more. How many times have we seen a coin languish and pass it by only to  Shocked a couple of weeks  later to see it has gone nuclear. Ill also add some of you are expecting one man to deliver a golden chariot of treasure to your door. Doesn't work that way fellas. He needs help from us to. Go buy a few of those sells and spread the word. Stick with it devs, this coin will surprise the hell out of everyone.

kitey

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:50:19 PM

Trump performed well last night and the devs should consider this before throwing in the towel.  If a few of us here were to pony up a little BTC and buy some, combined with spreading the word the coin would explode. 500 sats is beyond bargain price for Trump coin. Theres total shit coins out there run by obvious scammers dong the rounds @ 10k sats.  If the coin could get on to Polo, Bittrex it will fly. Now is the time to stack up a few more. How many times have we seen a coin languish and pass it by only to  Shocked a couple of weeks  later to see it has gone nuclear. Ill also add some of you are expecting one man to deliver a golden chariot of treasure to your door. Doesn't work that way fellas. He needs help from us to. Go buy a few of those sells and spread the word. Stick with it devs, this coin will surprise the hell out of everyone.

Darn Straight! we need to spread the word get this out there, show them we are serious, people would be mad not to accumulate now. IMO
indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:26:16 PM

Trump performed well last night and the devs should consider this before throwing in the towel.  If a few of us here were to pony up a little BTC and buy some, combined with spreading the word the coin would explode. 500 sats is beyond bargain price for Trump coin. Theres total shit coins out there run by obvious scammers dong the rounds @ 10k sats.  If the coin could get on to Polo, Bittrex it will fly. Now is the time to stack up a few more. How many times have we seen a coin languish and pass it by only to  Shocked a couple of weeks  later to see it has gone nuclear. Ill also add some of you are expecting one man to deliver a golden chariot of treasure to your door. Doesn't work that way fellas. He needs help from us to. Go buy a few of those sells and spread the word. Stick with it devs, this coin will surprise the hell out of everyone.

Darn Straight! we need to spread the word get this out there, show them we are serious, people would be mad not to accumulate now. IMO

True!

It ain't over till the fat lady sings, the journey is just starting and there is too much potential to let slip,com'on get behind the Dev and his team their shoulders are only so wide.

Remember, their working for all of us

TRUMP making Crypto great again,hell yeah,why not Grin
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:27:19 PM

Great to see some positive vibrations gentlemen.   Cool

kprell40

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:39:49 PM

TRUMP to the moon Smiley

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/#social

up 145% today  keep it going  Smiley

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:03:14 PM

Yes good to see. The coin wants to rise

ezview

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:05:01 PM

hello, do you offer French translation bounty? i can do it for trumpcoin.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:14:25 PM

It'd be so cool if the price of TRUMP coin was somehow related to his success on the campaign trail, imagine that, and then if he is elected it relates to his approval rating.  I guess it would operate sort of like a mutual fund does where the price is established once at the end of the day.  Just an idea to throw around.
Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:33:01 PM

Yes, we all woke up to a pleasant surprise this morning Smiley

The market is still moving up slowly but steadily. The people are speaking. Voting with their dollar and standing behind us Smiley

The numbers say there is still hope for this coin and we still have some trump cards in the hole Wink

I hope this trend continues to a point that allows us to make a move to lock in our success.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:38:04 PM

It'd be so cool if the price of TRUMP coin was somehow related to his success on the campaign trail, imagine that, and then if he is elected it relates to his approval rating.  I guess it would operate sort of like a mutual fund does where the price is established once at the end of the day.  Just an idea to throw around.
The name of this coin can't give any guarantee this will succeed. It was easy to use an successful person his name and create an coin. Although I still hope this coin will be successful.
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:38:50 PM

If this coin were on Bittrex or Polo it would be 5X the price it is now. Do you have plans to list the coin on those exchanges. Yobit have designed their exchange badly. The gigantic trade history partition should be beneath the buy and sell orders. Any sell in to the buys is colored bright red.  Roll Eyes
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:49:07 PM

If this coin were on Bittrex or Polo it would be 5X the price it is now. Do you have plans to list the coin on those exchanges. Yobit have designed their exchange badly. The gigantic trade history partition should be beneath the buy and sell orders. Any sell in to the buys is colored bright red.  Roll Eyes

Absolutely. Once we are able to pass the current roadblock, publishing our pending project updates and acquiring trex and polo listings are in the list of immediate goals.

www.TrumpCoin.com
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:53:29 PM

trump is going up would it be for long or it is just a whale who pumping it? keep myself tracking this coin very interesting making donald trump popularity getting more here. good luck

Depredation

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:54:05 PM

Once this coin is pushed out to the public/media it will explode.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:55:29 PM

The name of this coin can't give any guarantee this will succeed. It was easy to use an successful person his name and create an coin. Although I still hope this coin will be successful.

Agreed. The coin is not about the name alone. Trumpcoin stands for ideals that The Donald also stands for so the name is more of an affectionate moniker of respect and appreciation for his messages.

Also, being that we stand for better, fairer crypto game play and are positioning ourselves to make that happen, even in the face of opposition, anyone who knows poker understands what a trump in the hole is.

Wink

www.TrumpCoin.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: