Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:28:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Krypton, KR - BaaS Corp & Open Source, Public Blockchain for Business/IoT  (Read 167783 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:08:32 PM

Not sure if the burned coins make KR more rarer as the price has been crashing which I don't mind as I have been picking up some cheap KR but to be honest there doesn't seem to be much demand for KR at the moment so in my opinion it doesn't really make it rare even though 302,831 KR were Burned. I'm sure the price will rise in the near future but right now I am expecting it to be at around these current levels at between 4,000 to 7,000 sats for some time. Which is fine with me while the dev work behind the scenes, I'll be picking up cheap KR.

Yeah if noticed the recent decline on the markets too which made me wonder the same thing, since it was supposed to rise in value due to the fact that there is less supply than there was before. But in the bright side,  I think this is a huge opportunity to buy lots of cheap KR and gain massive profits in the long term as price begins to increase over time.

I hope that the transition to PoS,  would've really been temporary,  as in my own opinion,  I think that it was much better being an ETH based coin (with all its features like smart contracts)  with the exception of the network attacks that it had for quite some time. Nevertheless,  I hope that KR gets massive attention soon.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
covertress (OP)

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:45:01 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 03:28:37 PM by covertress

Definitely exciting times ahead. Now that KR were burned, the coin will be more scare thus making its price and demand increase. That being said, I think that soon, people would become more interested into KR, and price will begin to rise.

Sure the Krypton coins got much more rare, because in fact this dev has burned the coins belonging to her community members who had coins stuck on Yobit (which is actually the first Krypton exchange if you remember, and so it was suggested by devs to trade there). So the part of the community got value increased at the expense of robbing the other part of the same community. What a great achievement! Grin

This is not a fault covertress, only Yobit, so stop writing such nonsense ...

This is not a nonsense at all, Greg. You are probably not aware of the context of my post above. Sure there is a fault of Yobit too. But with all the respect, if you care to read my last posts in this thread (specifically this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368118.msg16596401#msg16596401, and few ones following it), you will clearly see the swap could have been done even without help from Yobit, however the dev has decided to avoid doing it (bringing up all kinds of bullshit excuses).
Don't be fooled by all the attacks and nonsense posted by covertress and her friends/shills, to justify their unwillingness to do that work (probably was too much of a burden for them), as all that is just a smoke to cover the obvious.
Truly saying, I think covertress was just mislead by the guys who consult her (one of them posting here periodically), but that doesn't change the fact she has screwed part of her community without good reason.

drays, you are nothing but a two bit troll.

I wish that I had the burned KR back just so that I could have the extreme pleasure of burning your coins once again, you ignorant child.
shinohai

Activity: 267
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:11:37 PM

Definitely exciting times ahead. Now that KR were burned, the coin will be more scare thus making its price and demand increase. That being said, I think that soon, people would become more interested into KR, and price will begin to rise.

Sure the Krypton coins got much more rare, because in fact this dev has burned the coins belonging to her community members who had coins stuck on Yobit (which is actually the first Krypton exchange if you remember, and so it was suggested by devs to trade there). So the part of the community got value increased at the expense of robbing the other part of the same community. What a great achievement! Grin

This is not a fault covertress, only Yobit, so stop writing such nonsense ...

This is not a nonsense at all, Greg. You are probably not aware of the context of my post above. Sure there is a fault of Yobit too. But with all the respect, if you care to read my last posts in this thread (specifically this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368118.msg16596401#msg16596401, and few ones following it), you will clearly see the swap could have been done even without help from Yobit, however the dev has decided to avoid doing it (bringing up all kinds of bullshit excuses).
Don't be fooled by all the attacks and nonsense posted by covertress and her friends/shills, to justify their unwillingness to do that work (probably was too much of a burden for them), as all that is just a smoke to cover the obvious.
Truly saying, I think covertress was just mislead by the guys who consult her (one of them posting here periodically), but that doesn't change the fact she has screwed part of her community without good reason.

drays, you are nothing but a two bit troll.

I wish that I had the burned KR back just so that I could have the extreme pleasure of burning your coins once again, you ignorant child.

Correction covertress, try 3-bit troll. There is an extra chromosome there.

Sorry For Your Loss

http://trilema.com/2012/bitcoin-and-the-poor/#selection-111.0-111.7

The way fate works is quite simple : do the right thing and you're part of it. Do the wrong thing(s) and you're in the dark, huddling corners, wondering what went wrong and why does "the mainstream" oppress you so. And that "right thing" scarcely ever has anything to do with what "the community" thinks, wants or imagines.

DonValenteeno

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 03:35:56 PM

But as to the economics behind the coin, can you expound more on that? All those DAO's, dApps and internet of things atop the blockchain(s), how does it affect the coin itself and how are they connected to each other?

Methinks we gotta delve into the technicalities a little bit deeper. Any links to helpful resourses?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:00:26 PM

You guys are funny (I mean covertress and shinohai). Always posting together when it comes to bashing me Smiley. It looks like shinohai is the guy who mislead covertress on the topic, made her do the wrong thing (see the quote in shinohai post - it fits here well) and made her lose some of her community that way.

Regarding to this:

I am not a child, unfortunately. I wish I were, but well, times have gone... Smiley. As to ignorance, be sure I am of the same opinion about you.
As to the extreme pleasure - alas you cannot break the same toy twice. I hope you enjoyed the first time Smiley. And also its more healthy to fight you dark side instead of getting pleasure from doing bad things Smiley
Instead of fighting me, you could just take my advice at the beginning, and everyone would be happy. Instead you rejected it without giving it a thought, and later insisted on that mistake, just to save face. So much emotions, so little common sense...

Saying that, I will probably stop bugging you, as the burn is completed, and there is no sense to argue.
Don't think I enjoy all the fighting, and making you nervous. Not at all. I just tried to help, but found the help is not welcome.

Wish you some more wisdom, and better friends.
No hard feelings. Wish you all the best, piece of mind and good luck, seriously.

... this space is not for rent ...
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:05:33 PM

Going for a lisk fork could solve the problem of being just one of many shitcoins. +1

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:16:20 PM

Going for a lisk fork could solve the problem of being just one of many shitcoins. +1

Agree. As I have suggested this earlier, Lisk would definitely be the way to go and a major improvement towards the security of the KR network. Since ETH, is full of security issues on smart contracts, Lisk relies on a tried and tested programming language used by major developers worldwide called Javascript.

But, this is only optional depending on whenever the dev decides to leave KR as it is or not. So far, it has been doing fine but sometimes I miss the ability to create smart contracts with it.  Undecided

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:57:44 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 05:20:09 PM by drays

Since ETH, is full of security issues on smart contracts, Lisk relies on a tried and tested programming language used by major developers worldwide called Javascript.
Javascript is not a panacea. Using it does not make Lisk free of security issues. Solidity is based on javascript as well, btw. In fact Javascript as a language has many weak points, which could potentially be used for exploits. Also it has strong points, which could again present a danger for the chain running it, as they provide a flexibility to abuse (and sure javascript has recursive function call ability too Wink). In fact, using any flexible programming language for smart contracts or dapps presents a big potential security flaw by itself.

There is only a small point which makes Lisk-based chain a bit safer alternative: there is no PoW in Lisk, so you avoid risks associated with PoW and its 51% attacks. But that's not enough to consider that chain more 'secure' than ETH in general.

... this space is not for rent ...
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:23:37 AM

------
 So far, it has been doing fine but sometimes I miss the ability to create smart contracts with it.  Undecided
KR have lost much of its value due to the fact that it can't provide smart contract feature in this new POS algo. And still dev haven't find a good way to switch to next smart contract supporting algo. I have also suggested moving towards lisk fork several times on slack, hope dev will switch towards lisk and provide feature of smart contract again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
covertress (OP)

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:53:59 AM

KR will not be quickly switching blockchains again nor moving to a fork of some other shitcoin (Lisk.)

Krypton will be engaging VCs for capital to rewrite a version of our original fork of ETH. This was Krypton's plan all along and nothing has changed.

###

Regarding Yobit: Please quit writing to me about Yobit. I have no control over what Yobit does. Yobit will not respond to any support tickets, even those where I request that they delist KR.

###

drays, I call it like I see it. If you don't hold the keys to your crypto, you don't own that crypto. Grow up and face the facts, dude. You're doing it wrong.

Sorry For Your Loss

LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:01:22 PM

------
 So far, it has been doing fine but sometimes I miss the ability to create smart contracts with it.  Undecided
KR have lost much of its value due to the fact that it can't provide smart contract feature in this new POS algo. And still dev haven't find a good way to switch to next smart contract supporting algo. I have also suggested moving towards lisk fork several times on slack, hope dev will switch towards lisk and provide feature of smart contract again.

The way i see it, this is a great time to buy up as much KR as possible. i believe in the Dev and she will certainly make this coin successful in the future  Smiley

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 05:44:25 AM

------

The way i see it, this is a great time to buy up as much KR as possible. i believe in the Dev and she will certainly make this coin successful in the future  Smiley

I agree and that is what I've been doing as people seem to be dumping KR which gives us all a great opportunity to pick up some cheap KR while it's at these prices. Once the devs start releasing new projects I don't think we will see these prices again so now is the time to buy and stake KR while we all wait for the devs.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:08:07 PM

Javascript is not a panacea. Using it does not make Lisk free of security issues. Solidity is based on javascript as well, btw. In fact Javascript as a language has many weak points, which could potentially be used for exploits. Also it has strong points, which could again present a danger for the chain running it, as they provide a flexibility to abuse (and sure javascript has recursive function call ability too Wink). In fact, using any flexible programming language for smart contracts or dapps presents a big potential security flaw by itself.

There is only a small point which makes Lisk-based chain a bit safer alternative: there is no PoW in Lisk, so you avoid risks associated with PoW and its 51% attacks. But that's not enough to consider that chain more 'secure' than ETH in general.

Yeah that is true indeed. With PoS mechanism, we won't need to worry much about network attacks (unlike ETH's current codebase). Also, Javascript is not perfect but it is way much better in my own opinion, than Solidity. That being said, smart contracts feature is relatively new on the scene so I think that it will take some years in order to fix major security flaws and have real usability in the real world. Just my opinion.  Smiley

Well, it looks like the dev won't be switching to Lisk anytime soon but in the bright side as long as KR would remain stable for years to come, there should be nothing to worry about. Sure that prices have be going down for these past days, but I have a feeling that it may all be over soon. The smart contracts feature was definitely one of the things that attracted me of Krypton. Hope that we will be able to see this feature implemented sometime in the near future.

By the way, Synereo also has smart contracts feature and it might be worth looking at.  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:47:43 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 04:54:19 PM by mirador17

I have 9 connections, but my wallet is not synchronized since 2 days.  Shocked

edit: I have downloaded the blockchain from scratch and it works now.
BitRookie

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:21:14 AM

How low can KR go? there's only 180 000 listed for sale on Bittrex so i think the bottom is close.

Any news from the Krypton Dev Team?
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:49:05 AM

How low can KR go? there's only 180 000 listed for sale on Bittrex so i think the bottom is close.

Any news from the Krypton Dev Team?

Quiet on the western front.....

vella85

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 09:36:16 PM

Is there a bug with the KR wallet? because I opened my wallet just now to start staking again and it says it's out of sync however I have 19 active connections to the Krypton network and I'm also able to stake my KR coins. But it still says out of sync, I've closed it down and started it again and the same thing but it seems to be staking so I don't know why it still says out of sync.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:04:51 AM

Is there a bug with the KR wallet? because I opened my wallet just now to start staking again and it says it's out of sync however I have 19 active connections to the Krypton network and I'm also able to stake my KR coins. But it still says out of sync, I've closed it down and started it again and the same thing but it seems to be staking so I don't know why it still says out of sync.

I suggest you delete all the files except wallet .dat and then restart wallet and let it re-download the whole chain, etc..Should fix the problem.

vella85

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 04:42:32 AM

I suggest you delete all the files except wallet .dat and then restart wallet and let it re-download the whole chain, etc..Should fix the problem.

Thanks for your suggestion, I'll do that now as I also noticed that when I opened the wallet again just now and started to stake it was still stuck on the same network weight as before so I am re-syncing the wallet from scratch and hopefully that fixes the problem.

vella85

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 05:21:08 AM

My wallet seems to be working correctly again once I re-downloaded the Whole Blockchain again. Thanks once again to LuckyLeprachaun for the suggestion. I'm just glad I can stake KR again and so far I have earned 0.50 KR in a couple of hours.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: