Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Krypton, KR - BaaS Corp & Open Source, Public Blockchain for Business/IoT  (Read 167781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gogodr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:11:12 PM

Problem on solo mining.

When mining on one machine works fine. When connecting 2nd machine over local IP this does not work.

Machine 1 has KR wallet running and mining fine using 127.0.0.1:8888 When using 2nd machine I am pointing to 192.168.0.4:8888 that is local IP of where wallet is running and machine one is mining fine. How do I get machine to connected to machine one as I have ports also forwarded but unsuccessful on connecting.

Has it been profitable mining KR so far?

Not yet, but as the old saying goes, you got to speculate to accumulate in crypto. Like any other crypto early in the filed grab some, hold it, wait for services and other things to come out and eventual take to exchange and trade. KR is 0.25 per block. Diff is fairly low and chugging though blocks. Been mining for about 25 to 30 min hit 40+ blocks and counting going to do some calculations with hash and mining over next 24 hours to see what it brigs out in coin.

Right now KR worth maybe $0.01 per coin so if that goes up in value over time and becomes a big market and successed then mining at this diff and coin generated will be well worth it. It is like any other coin price low to begin. Look where ETH was and so much interest and development. Maybe this can become its smaller brother or sister. Who knows only time will tell.

Grin

What kind of rig are you mining with?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:24:42 AM

Problem on solo mining.

When mining on one machine works fine. When connecting 2nd machine over local IP this does not work.

Machine 1 has KR wallet running and mining fine using 127.0.0.1:8888 When using 2nd machine I am pointing to 192.168.0.4:8888 that is local IP of where wallet is running and machine one is mining fine. How do I get machine to connected to machine one as I have ports also forwarded but unsuccessful on connecting.

Not yet, but as the old saying goes, you got to speculate to accumulate in crypto. Like any other crypto early in the filed grab some, hold it, wait for services and other things to come out and eventual take to exchange and trade. KR is 0.25 per block. Diff is fairly low and chugging though blocks. Been mining for about 25 to 30 min hit 40+ blocks and counting going to do some calculations with hash and mining over next 24 hours to see what it brigs out in coin.

Right now KR worth maybe $0.01 per coin so if that goes up in value over time and becomes a big market and successed then mining at this diff and coin generated will be well worth it. It is like any other coin price low to begin. Look where ETH was and so much interest and development. Maybe this can become its smaller brother or sister. Who knows only time will tell.

Grin

200MH or so Smiley Thrown 100MH on it and left remaining on ETH. I would mine on KR with it all but I want to see how earnings are over a 24 hours basics. Made about 300+ KR so btc value 0.006 so not much at all.  And with only 9 days to go for BTC halfing think am going to go back no mining ETH or using nicehash software to generate BTC

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
covertress (OP)

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:35:26 PM

Attention Krypton

The Krypton Faucet is being discontinued.

Since yesterday alone, there were 38 fake accounts created to game the faucet.

It has been an ongoing struggle to remove duplicate accounts and there are more important tasks that require our attention.

Turning off the faucet is not a bad thing. That some care enough to steal from it only proves Krypton's increasing popularity.

Thanks for playing.

Stay tuned for useful ways in which to earn free Krypton, like bug bounties and the coming hackathon.
covertress (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:33:23 PM

Krypton is now listed on CryptoCompare - charts, live prices, exchanges, reviews, mining equipment & contracts, wallets and more.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/kr/overview
gogodr

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:26:46 PM

Problem on solo mining.

Grin

200MH or so Smiley Thrown 100MH on it and left remaining on ETH. I would mine on KR with it all but I want to see how earnings are over a 24 hours basics. Made about 300+ KR so btc value 0.006 so not much at all.  And with only 9 days to go for BTC halfing think am going to go back no mining ETH or using nicehash software to generate BTC

I have a few rigs I can point this way, I guess its time to dust them ff and throw some MH at it myself.
Is it an easy set up. I have not mined in years!
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:48:21 AM

Problem on solo mining.

Grin

I have a few rigs I can point this way, I guess its time to dust them ff and throw some MH at it myself.

Same as mining ETH and using ethminer just need pool or simple solo mine configuration in bat file and have wallet running and point to it n mine away think theirs a guide on how to mine on first page Smiley

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
gogodr

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:42:25 AM

Problem on solo mining.

Grin

Same as mining ETH and using ethminer just need pool or simple solo mine configuration in bat file and have wallet running and point to it n mine away think theirs a guide on how to mine on first page Smiley

You're mining solo or with a pool?
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:38:10 AM

Applying for Rawx maybe ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465315.0

covertress (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:19:19 PM

Rumhurius, Krypton is on the voting lists of both C-Cex and Cryptopia, yet I'm not seeing the community support for those exchanges that I saw when we bugged Bill to list us on Bittrex. If you think another exchange like Rawx is where you'd like to trade KR, I'll ask them to add it.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:40:49 PM

Nice work. I still cannot believe this coin is so cheap with all the work the team are putting into it.
it is cheap, because people are chasing ICO coins

I agree and I say let them chase ICO coins because it gives us a chance to buy some cheap coins that I believe will preform well in the future.

When I first got into KR I knew it was for the long term so I see these current prices as a huge buying opportunity and it is also a good time for new investors to pick up some cheap KR.

Agree. The people are focused into ICO coins right now, in which they are filled with hype (in my opinion) like Lisk and Waves. Krypton in the other hand, will prove to be a stable dapp platform with limited supply for long term stability and serve as a good store of value. Maybe in a couple of years, KR will get the attention it deserves and we will see many dapp developers joining the cause. Just my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:07:45 AM

Problem on solo mining.

Grin

I did pool but found with the amount of hash is low diff and enough blocks being thrown at me and also tx fees on some blocks too so extra coins mount up when you get block and fees Smiley

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
gogodr

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:44:00 AM

Problem on solo mining.

Grin

I did pool but found with the amount of hash is low diff and enough blocks being thrown at me and also tx fees on some blocks too so extra coins mount up when you get block and fees Smiley

I looked into it. I think id rather just mine eth and buy cheap with the profits I get from selling the eth.
Did you consider this as an option before you started solo mining this.
covertress (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:46:13 PM

Today was a good day.

I made page 1 on LinkedIn... #9 most-viewed of 2,154 peers.

-- and --

Krypton received a fantastic mention in The Merkle !!!

http://themerkle.com/krypton-wants-to-become-a-faster-ethereum/

Shocked Cheesy Grin Cool

byter.sky

Activity: 428

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:41:22 AM

Today was a good day.

-- and --

Shocked Cheesy Grin Cool

interesting to see how superman will come and buy all KR and it will be like Eth price 10$  Cheesy
gogodr

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:12:04 AM

Today was a good day.

-- and --

Shocked Cheesy Grin Cool

interesting to see how superman will come and buy all KR and it will be like Eth price 10$  Cheesy

Id rather it grow slowly then a big whale coming and pumping it.
nodecoin5

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:07:11 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 04:48:20 PM by nodecoin5

Kr is now 8k  , but i think better to wait _it can be dumped a lot
covertress (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:30:04 PM

Nice to see more miners looking at KR. The surpnova KR pool net hashrate is 633.81 MH/s atm so, good luck with solo mining. Wink

https://kr.suprnova.cc/index.php

Since, I'm a noob miner, I thought I'd re-share my story of my first attempt, in case anyone else is also a noob and would like to give mining a try. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368118.msg14617663#msg14617663

Also, if anyone needs technical support or has any general questions, please come by Krypton's slack for live help.

Click here for a self-invite to slack: http://slack.krypton.rocks

Welcome to Krypton!  Cheesy
DonValenteeno

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 03:37:52 PM

BTW, the price is rising steadily. As to mining options, is CPU-only mining possible?
covertress (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:35:34 PM

BTW, the price is rising steadily. As to mining options, is CPU-only mining possible?

Sorry, DonValenteeno, CPU mining won't work. To mine KR, it's recommended that you have a graphics card (GPU) with 3GB of memory.
darkzorger

Activity: 302
Merit: 251

Ego Sum Qui Sum

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:45:30 PM

Sorry, DonValenteeno, CPU mining won't work. To mine KR, it's recommended that you have a graphics card (GPU) with 3GB of memory.
and 2GB memory GPU card mining fine too  Wink

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
steepcoinproject@gmail.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: